Bleach 519 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 12-05-2012, 04:24 AM   #1
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Bleach 519

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/519

Kinda pointless chapter, but at least we got a glimpse of "it".

Last edited by kael03; 12-05-2012 at 04:29 AM.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (12-05-2012), NeoKakarott023 (12-05-2012)

Old 12-05-2012, 04:34 AM   #2
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road
Re: Bleach 519

true that ... so many idiots up there ... i bet the king is gonna be the same as these idiots
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 04:38 AM   #3
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

The hot spring stuff was funny, a rare thing in Bleach.

So the Soul King is a humanoid, I was expecting multiple eyed monster.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 04:47 AM   #4
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

odd chapter...so the city where the royal family lives and protects right...? So who are the citizens? Why are each member entrusted to one floating ash tray? Who are they protecting lol? luzty chapter. Hot Springs had some humor then I had this thought..his technique is the hot springs to heal? How lame? Urahara as mentioned created the idea based off Kirin's healing water springs... Blood transfusions through water..hey...wow...meh...the soul key is their bones...and Aizen was trying to replicate "them"....wow I am not writing this shit Kubo is lol

oh yeah King of Souls looks pervy weird lol.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 05:47 AM   #5
blake
Hunter-Nin

blake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura about

well the hogyoku materializes one's deepest desire, so its conceivable that Aizen could create keys out of his espada
blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 06:00 AM   #6
apacolypz
ANBU

that isn't the bs lol...before we all thought the "Soul Key" was this awesome tool to gain entrance into Reuikkuu aka Soul Kingdom or whatever its called (too lazy to look it up). As it has been explained..the Zero Squad are made to become to Soul Key(s) themselves. Aizen was not trying to bridge a way through but more or less recreate the Zero Squad under his image...creating life....and through that life he would infuse his own Reijutsu or whatever. Artificially creating the zero squad from the Espada.....BULLSHIT! it was simply rectified now that through the bones of Zero Squad one can gain access...terrible...Aizen is pure evil but Juha Bach is simply Wicked lol...So is this all we will get from Aizen? Have a funny feeling we have yet to finish his scene. Also with Grimmjow working with Urahara by contract I have a feeling the band will soon get back together.
Old 12-05-2012, 07:43 AM   #7
woody_3162
Chuunin

woody_3162 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm more curious as to what has happened in the past.

1. This means Urahara has been up there, the guy himself said normal shinigami aren't allowed there...so what gives.
2. Kyoraku asking in the previous chapter asking what do you want this time, meaning they've been down before.
3. and the fact that the healing guy has taught unohona healing techniques.

For a seperate realm that is never really supposed to interract with soul society, even to the point of its destruction, there seems to have been a lot of interraction in the past.

i wonder when the flashbacks are going to begin?!
woody_3162 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to woody_3162 For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (12-05-2012)
Old 12-05-2012, 07:57 AM   #8
Willy Wonka
Academy Student

Willy Wonka is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post

Kinda pointless chapter, but at least we got a glimpse of "it".
Oh, you mean Rukia's ass? This manga is starting to turn around.
Willy Wonka is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Willy Wonka For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (12-05-2012), jericho Uzimaki (12-05-2012)
Old 12-05-2012, 07:58 AM   #9
Gamabunta
Chuunin

Gamabunta will become famous soon enoughGamabunta will become famous soon enough

Floating ash tray, now we know quincies came back to finish those fuckers.
Gamabunta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 08:42 AM   #10
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Watch the soul king end up being all four being's in one...

Shinigami, fullbringer, hollow and quincy... All in one being... Looking like a complete version of what Aizen was going for... a huge hokyoku being with the power to give ichigo his hollow powers back and heal his sword......

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 09:01 AM   #11
Witchking
Chuunin

Witchking will become famous soon enoughWitchking will become famous soon enough

They not even interested in yamamoto, you'd think they'd be surprised or show a little bit of emotion...
Old 12-05-2012, 09:20 AM   #12
ckraizitee
Genin

ckraizitee is an unknown quantity at this point

li9ked the chapter. btw they may not be protecting the city, i saw it as property given to them, hence the word castle was used.
ckraizitee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 10:08 AM   #13
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

This chapter confirms Yama's death, if anything could've been done, he would be swimming in the Hot Bath with Byakuya's crew. Sad, Byakuya won't be able to be a Capt. anymore I see that coming already, Renji will replace him. I wonder what he will do, and what does that do end his heritage/bloodline from the Capt spot of SS?? Or possibly reawaken at some point within Rukia?

The WTF Section:
Happened with Aizen and Hell supposedly being destroyed before Juha mobbed up on Yama?
Happened with Kenpachi? Is the fucker dead, why is nobody healing him, where the fuck is he?
Happened to the Bankai's of Yama, his Vice Capt., are they gone forever?

Lastly, seriously I have got to shit on Yama some more, after seeing all that he had to offer to the Fake Juha Bach, he's a stupid dude, and shit dosen't fit with the Arrancar Arc. He could've singlehandedly wiped out all of the Arrancar on his own, had his sorry Capts focusing in on WW if he was that much of an issue to keep him away while he crushed all of the enemies on the battlefield. Additionally, HE DIDN'T EVEN GO BANKAI, HE WENT SHIKAI. That being said, I didn't see anything Yama did in Bankai, that would've instantly destroyed the FAKE Karakura Town they were fighting in, so why jump on WW as if the power would destroy EVERYTHING, when obviously he didn't have anything that powerful. His shit wasn't even as powerful as Ichigo's Baby Turd Cero that led to Aizen being sealed.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 10:19 AM   #14
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
This chapter confirms Yama's death, if anything could've been done, he would be swimming in the Hot Bath with Byakuya's crew. Sad, Byakuya won't be able to be a Capt. anymore I see that coming already, Renji will replace him. I wonder what he will do, and what does that do end his heritage/bloodline from the Capt spot of SS?? Or possibly reawaken at some point within Rukia?

The WTF Section:
Happened with Aizen and Hell supposedly being destroyed before Juha mobbed up on Yama?
Happened with Kenpachi? Is the fucker dead, why is nobody healing him, where the fuck is he?
Happened to the Bankai's of Yama, his Vice Capt., are they gone forever?

Lastly, seriously I have got to shit on Yama some more, after seeing all that he had to offer to the Fake Juha Bach, he's a stupid dude, and shit dosen't fit with the Arrancar Arc. He could've singlehandedly wiped out all of the Arrancar on his own, had his sorry Capts focusing in on WW if he was that much of an issue to keep him away while he crushed all of the enemies on the battlefield. Additionally, HE DIDN'T EVEN GO BANKAI, HE WENT SHIKAI. That being said, I didn't see anything Yama did in Bankai, that would've instantly destroyed the FAKE Karakura Town they were fighting in, so why jump on WW as if the power would destroy EVERYTHING, when obviously he didn't have anything that powerful. His shit wasn't even as powerful as Ichigo's Baby Turd Cero that led to Aizen being sealed.
I thought both Capt Commander and his Vice's bankai were stolen. I know that the one dude who was defeated by Yama was the guy who stole Yama's Vice's Bankai. Either they are reborn, or they simply vanish. Earlier it was stated when the user dies the bankai dies as well.(if I am not mistaken.) Juha has Yama's bankai.
Old 12-05-2012, 10:45 AM   #15
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
I thought both Capt Commander and his Vice's bankai were stolen. I know that the one dude who was defeated by Yama was the guy who stole Yama's Vice's Bankai. Either they are reborn, or they simply vanish. Earlier it was stated when the user dies the bankai dies as well.(if I am not mistaken.) Juha has Yama's bankai.
It depends on how something is killed.

1. If a human dies they become spirits which can ether move on to SS/Hell or become corrupted & transform into hollows.

2. If something is killed by a hollow they're absorbed into the hollows collective.

3. If something is killed by a shinigami they're reintroduced into the cycle of reishi & would eventually reincarnate.

4. If something is killed by a Quincy they're completely obliterated into nothingness.

This is Bleach 101 & was the reason why the Qiuncy were killed off in the first place. How do people not know this?

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 12-05-2012 at 10:46 AM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (12-05-2012)