Bleach 519 - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 12-05-2012, 10:52 AM   #16
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Re: Bleach 519

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
It depends on how something is killed.

1. If a human dies they become spirits which can ether move on to SS/Hell or become corrupted & transform into hollows.

2. If something is killed by a hollow they're absorbed into the hollows collective.

3. If something is killed by a shinigami they're reintroduced into the cycle of reishi & would eventually reincarnate.

4. If something is killed by a Quincy they're completely obliterated into nothingness.

This is Bleach 101 & was the reason why the Qiuncy were killed off in the first place. How do people not know this?

Is this referring to their bankai's?
apacolypz is online now   Reply With Quote

Old 12-05-2012, 10:56 AM   #17
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
Is this referring to their bankai's?
The Bankai's were severed from their original owners & therefore would no longer be linked to them. Meaning the Bankai's should still exist & still be in possession of the Quincy. As for Yamamoto he was obliterated into nothingness by a Quincy ability & therefore would not reincarnate.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 10:59 AM   #18
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,648 Times in 1,597 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody_3162 View Post
I'm more curious as to what has happened in the past.

1. This means Urahara has been up there, the guy himself said normal shinigami aren't allowed there...so what gives.
Or he and Urahara could have known each other before this guy was accepted into 0 squad. If you remember, that fat chick was accepted into 0 squad only a few years before the 'turn back the pendulum arc'. Maybe this other guy was accepted in just a few years before that. Plenty on time for them to know each other in SS.

Quote:
2. Kyoraku asking in the previous chapter asking what do you want this time, meaning they've been down before.
I don't know, but maybe there have been a handful of times they've had to come down in the past.

I also get the feeling that these guys don't last forever. They all seem fairly young to me. I can't help but wonder if they're really the kings bodyguards or if there isn't something more sinister behind it. Like, what if the king is really a Humonculi, like of Full Metal Alchemist. The only difference is that instead of feeding off flesh alone, this guy needs to feed of powerful spiritual energy, and if no one offers to feed him then he comes to SS and starts devouring shinigami like mad, so the shinigami send up ritual sacrifice every now and then to appease it's appetite.

The 0 squad guys could be the ones that go out and find the "food" for the boss, or they could be the sacrifice and not even know it. LOL, it has been said once promoted to 0 squad you "NEVER" come back.

Quote:
3. and the fact that the healing guy has taught unohona healing techniques.
Maybe before going to 0 squad he was the previous captain of the 4th squad and Unohana was his vice-captain. That easily explains their relationship, and why he talked down to her like an underling this last time they met.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 11:00 AM   #19
apacolypz
ANBU

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/510/13
http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/510/14

Juha has Yama's bankai as I said before just had to find it.
Old 12-05-2012, 11:03 AM   #20
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:

Huu?? Of course he does everyone knows that. What's your point?

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Old 12-05-2012, 11:10 AM   #21
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

LOL, just a thought, but Yama's bankai has the power to resurrect the souls of anybody it killed. Well, Juha Bach stole that power then clearly killed him with it, so...........Zombie Yama FTW!!!!!

Honest to god people, it's gonna happen. Bach will show back up again summon up Yama right in front of the Gotei 13 and spout some arrogant bullshit like "I'm just gonna leave THIS right here :P". Then while all the shinigami are shitting their pants at the thought of facing there former megaboss, he calmly walks off to go fight the 0 squad.

Last edited by ask me anything; 12-05-2012 at 11:21 AM.
Old 12-05-2012, 11:10 AM   #22
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Huu?? Of course he does everyone knows that. What's your point?

My point is obviously you did not read my comments or NeoK's before commenting.

Today 10:08 AM
NeoKakarott023
WHAT happened to the Bankai's of Yama, his Vice Capt., are they gone forever?

my comment

I thought both Capt Commander and his Vice's bankai were stolen. I know that the one dude who was defeated by Yama was the guy who stole Yama's Vice's Bankai. Either they are reborn, or they simply vanish. Earlier it was stated when the user dies the bankai dies as well.(if I am not mistaken.) Juha has Yama's bankai.

and then you went on your spree of facts we should know...

I followed up by answering part of his question fully.

Repeating myself...that was my point!
The Following User Says Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (12-05-2012)
Old 12-05-2012, 11:17 AM   #23
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
LOL, just a thought, but Yama's bankai has the power to resurrect the souls of anybody it killed. Well, Juha Bach stole that power then clearly killed him with it, so...........Zombie Yama FTW!!!!!
Actually Juha killed Yama with his Quincy abilities not Yama's Bankai.

@apoc My comment was referring to the reborn section since there's no reason why the bankai's should be reborn in the first place seeing as the Vice captains bankai was used against Yamamoto after he died. The bankai's were severed from their original owners & would no longer be linked to them as already shown in the manga.

Your reborn comment made it sound like you were referring to the shinigami since the idea of the bankai being reborn is just retarded to begin with. As far as Yamamoto & his Vice goes both were killed by Quincy abilities & therefore would not be reborn.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vengeance; 12-05-2012 at 11:23 AM.
Old 12-05-2012, 11:25 AM   #24
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
@apoc My comment was referring to the reborn section. Since there's no reason why the bankai's should be reborn in the first place since they were severed from their original owners like I previously stated. Hell the Vice's bankai was used against Yamamoto after he died for crying out loud. Both Yamamoto & his Vice were killed by Quincy abilities & therefore would not be reborn obviously.
ok i saw your edited post. yeah bankai but anyway we got the picture
Old 12-05-2012, 11:37 AM   #25
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Quote:
Actually Juha killed Yama with his Quincy abilities not Yama's Bankai.
Oh well, so much for that then. Kinda riuns my plans though, since I was hoping to see a match between Yama and Shunsui develop from it. Something like a passing of the torch type thing. That would have been way better than the faggotry kubo will probably come up with. I kinda thought the flashback of chibi Shunsui during Yama's death that Kubo might have been hinting at it.

On another note, apparently the kings key resides within the "bones" of the zero squad. So then how the hell does Yama have one also. How did he get it, and how is it passed on from one general to the next?

The Following User Says Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (12-05-2012)
Old 12-05-2012, 11:42 AM   #26
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
On another note, apparently the kings key resides within the "bones" of the zero squad. So then how the hell does Yama have one also. How did he get it, and how is it passed on from one general to the next?
exactly...i thought Central 46 controlled the errands and missions of assassinations within SS. Yama ruled as Chief enforcer of those laws and traditions. I am sure Yama could of had a point to meet him possibly. As he is no ordinary shinigami. Though the question does come up, how was Yama given a key?
Old 12-05-2012, 12:03 PM   #27
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
exactly...i thought Central 46 controlled the errands and missions of assassinations within SS. Yama ruled as Chief enforcer of those laws and traditions. I am sure Yama could of had a point to meet him possibly. As he is no ordinary shinigami. Though the question does come up, how was Yama given a key?
Probably the same way as squad zero.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (12-06-2012)
Old 12-05-2012, 12:16 PM   #28
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Probably the same way as squad zero.

Obviously so, so the bigger loop hole for Kubo regarding Aizen is why did he spend so much time defeating SS; focusing on the Hogyoku, trying to ascend himself to a higher entity? But his goal was to steal the key enter SK, defeat the King of Souls and become God? When the true key in SS was Yama himself. He could of easily hypnotized Yama into letting him enter/exit at his whim..

Last edited by apacolypz; 12-05-2012 at 12:20 PM.
Old 12-05-2012, 12:48 PM   #29
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

I forgot about Yama's going to Bach, but his Vice is no longer in anyones possesion. I'm kinda also thinking they took Kenpachi with them possibly by some means, sad the beast was off paneled, then out right forgotten, even after the conclusion of the battle. One would think if he were alive he'd have some info on Bach, he was there correct. He could have passed that on to Zero Squad so they could possible have an idea of they're enemy, but no. He ain't even talked to his own Vice Capt, the lil Girl at this point.

From Mayuri's spill, when Ikkaku fights again vs the Quincies... he will die. Renji's Bankai will get repaired and stronger, Capt. level. But here's my MAJOR problem with Renji, do we all remember what got him here????? A SINGLE FUCKING PUNCH FROM THE CLOWN WHO LOOK'S LIKE HE TOOK A PART TIME JOB FROM BB'S CREW IN ONE PIECE. Why not bring Kira as well unless he truly is toast. The Kira shit is me simply rambling, but Renji gets outted as a nobody, repeatedly like the Energizer Bunny, he just keeps going and going.

And why has no one spoken of the zero participation from either Uryuu or his Dad. Wouldn't somebody want to ask them some question, something??? Its as if everybodies following a script toward a specific battle like robots in the plot. Most characters personalities are already gone, whats being said is just to move the plot along, and occasionally you get a portion of they're known personality.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 12-05-2012 at 01:01 PM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (12-05-2012)
Old 12-05-2012, 01:18 PM   #30
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

^first thing ... i think they know their enemy since they seem to believe that bach is wicked.
Secondly, as many have said 0 squad were there at SS first and then promoted to 0 squad which means both unohona and urahara would have met them before being promoted.
But guys just think, the whole space up there with no one but 5 shinigamis and a king, man i would go crazy. Its like a prison for the powerful.

Thirdly , i may have a theory but cant confirm it thought. What if the one who saved urahara from the quincy J was not grimmjow. I mean J says he even went to lengths to consume THAT creaure , remember? What if the one who saved is someone else abd on defeating J , grimmjow re-apears? Just a theory.
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote