The Longest Thread Ever v28 - Page 1063 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 12-02-2012, 09:58 AM   #15931
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Well, for the first time ever I am glad I am inactive.
Yeah, well, every day you don't read PoF is a day I am less interested in writing it.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Mal (12-02-2012), Shrike (12-02-2012)

Old 12-02-2012, 10:53 AM   #15932
Eternal Solitude
Traveler
Tetris Champion, Asteroids Champion

Eternal Solitude is on a distinguished road

Drama makes the world go around.
Does anybody got the problem with that?
My business, is my business, who's guilty?
Can I get a witness?

I'm bullet proof, nothing to loose.
Fire away, fire away.

Eternal Solitude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 11:09 AM   #15933
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Well, for the first time ever I am glad I am inactive.
We now have two weeks of freedom of "poetic" annoyance. Be here more.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (12-02-2012), kael03 (12-02-2012), Shrike (12-02-2012), TheBaron (12-02-2012)
Old 12-02-2012, 11:25 AM   #15934
TheBaron
Danish Chef and gamer

TheBaron is an unknown quantity at this point

"Sending love to Mal"

Hope y'all liked my "poetic" take on "Call me maybe".. Took some time to make up the lines.
Old 12-02-2012, 03:10 PM   #15935
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
Yeah, well, every day you don't read PoF is a day I am less interested in writing it.
Nooooo ://
I am just real busy, two jobs and some other shit life situations make me rapidly decompose. Believe me, I would toss everything to hell and just read and write all day long, but it's simply impossible for some indefinite time in the future. I know our feedback means a lot, and I know Mibs ain't active either. Brooke? I don't think she is around that often either. If nothing, write for the others who read PoF and yourself. After all, why wouldn't you publish it one day?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
We now have two weeks of freedom of "poetic" annoyance. Be here more.
<3
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
ACt (12-03-2012)
Old 12-02-2012, 09:12 PM   #15936
ACt
Heart Wizard

ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Quote:
Nooooo ://
I am just real busy, two jobs and some other shit life situations make me rapidly decompose. Believe me, I would toss everything to hell and just read and write all day long, but it's simply impossible for some indefinite time in the future. I know our feedback means a lot, and I know Mibs ain't active either. Brooke? I don't think she is around that often either. If nothing, write for the others who read PoF and yourself. After all, why wouldn't you publish it one day?
Publishers don't want to.

I know, wasn't serious. My own work is getting more and more insane that it'll be slow coming anyway.
Old 12-03-2012, 06:20 PM   #15937
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Thanked 4,329 Times in 1,961 Posts
Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice

i'm sorry for nopt staying current on PoF
i been baby sitting my little sister and making perogies and other stuff for christmas...
i am a terrible friend.
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 03:44 AM   #15938
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Congratulation Chelsea. You made history.

becoming the first Champions League holders to crash out of the competition before Christmas.

We're looking at history here people. The first in the making, we should take this moment and be thankful for seeing a historical event unfold before us.

Thank you Chelsea and thank you Roman for providing us, for showing us, how to accomplish a first time feat.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 12:11 PM   #15939
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Thanked 4,138 Times in 1,404 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about

Ugh, I have to deal with enough football talk with my linguistics classmates who are from Switzerland and England. I just want it all to end...
Old 12-06-2012, 12:48 PM   #15940
ACt
Heart Wizard

Yeah, but this is just laughing at Chelsea. As long as you don't analyze it, anyone can enjoy the failure of people throwing hundreds of millions of dollars around for no worthy reason.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Mal (12-06-2012), TheBaron (12-06-2012)
Old 12-06-2012, 01:26 PM   #15941
kluang
One Punch Man

kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyNinja View Post
Ugh, I have to deal with enough football talk with my linguistics classmates who are from Switzerland and England. I just want it all to end...
Its the beautiful game

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Old 12-13-2012, 09:31 AM   #15942
kluang
One Punch Man

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-ZcqwvQbas

We got Glados and giant mechs on our side. Consider those aliens fucked.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (12-13-2012), Darth-Nero (12-13-2012), Demi-God (12-13-2012), Jaxon (12-13-2012), Mal (12-14-2012), OG (12-13-2012), T9F (12-13-2012)
Old 12-13-2012, 09:31 AM   #15943
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,475 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Yeah, I'm hyped for Pacific Rim. It's like a movie that's been perfectly tailored to me.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
kluang (12-13-2012), T9F (12-13-2012)
Old 12-13-2012, 09:42 AM   #15944
kluang
One Punch Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxon View Post
Yeah, I'm hyped for Pacific Rim. It's like a movie that's been perfectly tailored to me.
GDT love letter to all mecha nerds

edit: I looked it up, Del Toro actually asked Valve for permission on Glados.

Last edited by kluang; 12-13-2012 at 09:55 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
Mal (12-14-2012)
Old 12-13-2012, 12:12 PM   #15945
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,475 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Man, really? That's awesome.

Seriously, just everything about the movie is awesome. Plot, director, cast, hell even the naming conventions are great. Jaeger is one of my favourite words.

Also, it's coming out on my birthday. I mean, c'mon.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Mal (12-14-2012), Tabris (12-19-2012)