Bleach_Fan_Fiction_Thread - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 12-01-2012, 07:51 PM   #46
woody_3162
Chuunin

woody_3162 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Bleach_Fan_Fiction_Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchking View Post
I enjoy the storylines, i just sometimes think you make the characters act uncharacteristically. Just how i feel, i am enjoying it tho!
All feedback is appreciated, good or otherwise, can't improve without honest critical feedback.
Who do you think is uncharacteristic? I do try to keep them in character, or in sync with their personality, generally the way I see them saying lines in my head seems to fit. E.g. There's some lines in the past chapters I've made sure that only Ukitake says as I think it wouldn't be in character for Kyoraku to say them.
But maybe I'm not portraying that accurately with the way I write.
If you're referring to Ichigo or Aizen I can totally understand as I'm trying to make them grow as characters quite fast. As is probably obvious i'm trying to make Ichigo more serious and insightful and with Aizen...well I haven't decided how far to take him yet lol.

But any specifics on the characters would be appreciated.
woody_3162 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-06-2012, 12:50 PM   #47
woody_3162
Chuunin

Last one for a litle while lads so enjoy.
Sorry if its not up to the usual standards but i rushed through it to get it out before it was too late.

524: The showdown Begins

Scene opens up where it left off before. Zaraki stands with both hands on his sword hilt, his reiatsu storming up in to the sky. 50 feet away wairudo stands facing him slightly bowed with one hand on his sword which is still sheathed.

Zaraki: Let’s see if you can cut me now!!
Wairudo: As you wish.

Zaraki immediately raises his sword and gives one downward stroke still maintaining his position. The whole area fills with dust and debris and obliterated them from view.
As it clears you see Zaraki standing in the same position as before, his sword down low maintaining its position. In front of him, in line with his sword, the ground is broken up and destroyed and a massive gouge reaches all the way to the base of the Senkaimon.

Zaraki: haha, what happened? Why’d ya move?

Wairudo is no longer directly in front of the Senkaimon, he has moved a dozen feet to its right. The sleeve of his right arm is completely ripped all the way up to the shoulder.

Wairudo: Such power! You repelled both of my slashes and almost destroyed the Senkaimon.
Zaraki: hmph, as if I care about that. I’m only here to fight you.
Wairudo: …You trulyare worthy to be called Kenpachi.

Wairudo straightens up and pulls out his sword slowly from its sheathe and holds it out in front of him.

Wairudo: My Shikai’s ability is based on speed and sharpness, in other words to be able to land the first hit and cut deeply. But, it seems that it’s speed and cutting power aren’t enough to pierce through the force of your raw reiatsu.

He turns his sword so that its tip is pointing down.

Wairudo: I had no desire to go this far, however fighting at this level would take too long. Goodbye Kenpachi of Zaraki.
Zaraki: hah

Shizen suddenly appears beside Wairudo.

Shizen: Captain!
Wairudo: Shizen, has Kurosaki Ichigo been taken care of?
Shizen:…
Wairudo:?!... You can debrief me later. Use your bankai and contain him, I have no wish to kill him.

Shizen Plants her sword in the ground in front of her and jumps towards Zaraki.

Shizen: Bankai! Yoi Tsuki no Okoku!!

A circle appears surrounding Shizen and Zaraki. Shizen’s sword disappears from the ground and appears in her hand.

Zaraki: Huh?
Wairudo: Shizen, incapacitate him and then report to me for a full briefing. Be grateful to Shizen Zaraki Kenpachi, thanks to her your life will be spared.
Kyoraku: I’m afraid we may not have the luxury of being so merciful Wairudo san.
Wairudo:!!

All around the Senkaimon the captians of the Gotei 13 appear, they all have their swords drawn at the ready.

Scene change to Aizen

He is still seated in the same position as before. His head is tilted, his eyes staring down at the floor. He remembers Ichigo’s last words, speaking them softly to himself.

Aizen:…Maybe this time you could use it to protect…

He looks up at the wall of flames, the flicker of flames reflecting off of his eyes.
He remembers a scene back when he was a lieutenant in the Gotei 13.
The captain commander is standing in front of all the lieutenants, addressing them. Aizen is standing near the back in his lieutenants robes watching it all.

Yamamoto: It is only the weak that worry about the choices that they have to make.
Young Aizen:…
Yamamoto: The strong know the choices they will have to make!

One of the other lieutenants leans over to Aizen and whispers.

Lieutenant: That’s easy enough for him to say.

Aizen nods in acknowledgement but never takes his eyes off of the captain commander.

Yamamoto: They are not strong because they are more powerful, they are strong because they know that ultimately there are only ever two choices. The power to protect and the power to take.
Young Aizen:…
Yamamoto: You are the backbone of the Gotei 13! You have been given the power to protect!! Grow strong, throw away any weakness you have!! Step into the future and protect it with your lives!!!

Everyone gathered yells in unison as Azien stands there watching quietly.
The memory fades from Aizen’s mind as he slowly stands up from his chair, he looks at the wall of flames once more this time focusing on it.

Aizen: …it seems you plan to haunt me even after your death…

Aizen begins to walk towards the wall of flames.

Aizen: It seems though, that I have made my decision.

Scene Changes back to the senkaimon.

Wairudo stares at the amassed captains. There are a couple of lieutenants spread out amongst them too.

Wairudo: Why would you do this? Surely you know that you cannot win!
Kyoraku: Wairudo san, we may not be able to win alone, but neither can you. We would rather that you fought with us but…
Wairudo: …so you all have chosen annihilation.
Ukitake: If annihilation is our fate than we would meet it gladly.
Unohona: We could either retreat, as you have requested, and wait until the day come for us.
Shinji: Or we can meet them on the battlefield and take as many of those fuckers we can with us.
Komamura: Given the choice, our choice is to fight away from our subordinates so that their lives may be spared.
Hitsugaya: If that means we have to go through you first then so be it!

Wairudo looks at each one of the captains as they speak.

Wairudo: …How pitiful. You could not protect soul society, you could not save your Captain commander.
Captains: !!
Wairudo: You could not defeat the enemy and you could not follow the orders you were given. This is how pitiful the Gotei 13 have become and yet you stand there telling me that you have a choice?!
Kyoraku: …
Wairudo: If this is where you wish to fall then so be it!

Wairudo raises his hand into the air and clenches it into a fist. Behind him 3 members of the Zero squad appear. One of them is the one that visited Byakuya in his room.

Wairudo: Where are the rest?
Ichigo: Sorry but I had to take care of them.
Wairudo:?!!

Ichigo appears a dozen feet behind Wairudo and the Zero squad members. He is carrying two of the Zero squad members over his left shoulder. He throws them towards Wairudo and the others.

Ichigo: Don’t worry they’re not hurt too badly, I just had to knock them out, but you may want to tell them to be a little more vigilant in the future.
Wairudo: (He took out both of them and I didn’t even notice! Did he not release any spiritual pressure at all?!)
Ichigo pulls out his sword in one fast motion and slices it across in front of him

Ichigo: *Joukaku Enjou*!
Wairudo: !!! That is -!

Tha air around the Zero squad members bursts into flame, circling around them and sealing them within.

Ukitake: Joukaku enjou?!
Kyoraku: It seems that Kurosaki san has retained some of the captain commander’s techniques.

Ichigo looks at the blazing flames.

Ichigo: By the time you get out of there we will be long gone. The choice is yours as to what do after, you can stay here and let us fight it out on our own, or you can come back us up and help defeat them once and for all.

Ichigo walks away from the blaze heading towards Kyoraku and Ukitake.

Ichigo: Kyoraku San, please open the Senkaimon, it’s time we left.

Scene Change to Zaraki

Zaraki is standing off against Shizen, he seems scuffed and is breathing a little more heavily than before.

Shizen: Have you had enough? I can finish you off now if you’d prefer.
Zaraki: Hah, you’ve been trying to finish me off since the beginning but this is one pain in the ass ability.

Outside a blazing circle of flame appears trapping Wairudo and the others, no sound seems to pass through though.

Zaraki:!!!
Shizen: What the hell is going on out there?!

Zaraki’s expression is stone cold serious. All sign of humour has gone from his face.

Zaraki: Let me out of here girl!
Shizen: Hmph
Zaraki: Let me out now before it’s too late! I have to find out?!
Shizen: Too late? As if you can do anything in your position, what is that you want to find out anyway?
Zaraki: I have to know if HE was the Kenpachi that came before me!
Shizen:??

Zaraki stands holding out his sword one handed and points it at Shizen.

Zaraki: Do not push me into doing…Let me out now!
Shizen: …why is that so important?
Zaraki: …There was only one reason why I took the name Kenpachi…so that that Bastard who had the name before me would come to find me!!
Shizen: …?

Zaraki’s reiatsu suddenly explodes out in a huge storm. His Maniacal grin is back on his face as he meets eyes with Shizen.

Shizen:!!
Zaraki: You took too long. *Bankai*!!!

Bleach 525: The showdown Begins 2
The Following User Says Thank You to woody_3162 For This Useful Post:
Pritha (12-06-2012)
Old 12-06-2012, 08:17 PM   #48
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

no no no ... is that the last for some time?
Anyways brilliant as always. Bankai for zaraki , u r shaming him man :P
any rough idea when the next one will be up ( i know , just a small measure)
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Pritha For This Useful Post:
woody_3162 (12-07-2012)
Old 12-06-2012, 11:49 PM   #49
op101
Genin

op101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pritha View Post
any rough idea when the next one will be up ( i know , just a small measure)
The guy's getting married! Leave him alone for a bit

Another excellent post (as always).
Old 12-07-2012, 03:56 AM   #50
Pritha
Chuunin

^dude thats why i told "i know" but i just have to know. Am sorry woody
Old 12-07-2012, 06:33 AM   #51
woody_3162
Chuunin

haha.
Thanks Guys. I don't know how up and down it will be after i get married, (lots of other little things involved with that which i haven't mentioned) which is why i said after my honeymoon (just in case).

But touch wood there might be some breathing moments after christmas and i might be able to get something up, but don't hold me to it

Plus to be honest i knew roughly how i was going force his bankai to come out, (i.e. not because he was geting beaten but becuase he wanted to get somewhere ) but i haven't still come up with what his Bankai is gonna be yet.

That is the project for the next few weeks until i can get another chapter up!
Pritha (12-07-2012)
Old 12-17-2012, 12:15 PM   #52
woody_3162
Chuunin

Managed to squeeze one more in before the long break.
It seems everyone is focusing on Zaraki at the moment lol lets hope my bankai isn't too bad compared to what he gets.
the next chap will be up after i get back from the honeymoon now so prob around the last week of January. Enjoy.

Bleach525: The showdown Begins 2

We start where we left off in the last chapter. Zaraki stands facing off against Shizen, His reiatsu exploding wildly.

Zaraki: Bankai!! *Tokihanatsu! Meikai no mao*. (Unleash! Demon King of the Underworld)
Shizen:??!!

The sky all around them suddenly dims turning almost black. Green and purple mist appears all around the battlefield, trailing around even without any wind. High above in the air, right in the centre of the battlefield, a large skull appears with its mouth open (picture the skull like form of Zaraki’s reiatsu when he first fought Ichigo). Dim lights shine within its eye sockets, the left one purple, the right one green.
Shizen looks towards Zaraki, he stands there looking the same. Nothing seems to have changed about him. Her eyes focus on his hand. His hand and most of the hilt of his sword have completely disappeared covered by what looks like a glove shaped like a skull. The hilt is being held between the teeth of the skull.

Shizen: You?! You were not supposed to have a bankai! When did you…
Zaraki: hmph, it was that old geezer. He decided it was finally time.
Shizen: ?! How did we not notice-
Zaraki: Urahara Kisuke
Shizen: !
Zaraki: The Captain Commander forced him to use the technique he developed for bringing out a person’s bankai.
Shizen: …. Tch, so even a monster like you has a Bankai, it changes nothing! However much your power has increased and whatever your abilities may be, I’ll make sure you cannot take a single step. This is the speciality of my Bankai, capture and detainment.
Zaraki: Haha,
Shizen: (I won’t make the same mistake as I made with Ichigo, there’s no need to rush in against this monster, I will not give any openings! ). Cough, Cough?!!

Shizen looks over at Zaraki who is still standing still and grinning manically.

Shizen: What is this?!
Zaraki: Poison
Shizen: What?!

Zaraki stretches out his arm clearly showing his sword to Shizen.

Zaraki: I’ve never really cared about my sword or its powers. I’ve always liked to fight alone. When Urahara forced my Zanpaktou to come out and take form it wasn’t too happy with the way it had been treated.
Shizen: …
Zaraki: hah, it wanted to kill me there and then. So we decided to have a showdown to decide. If I lost it got to kill me or do whatever it wanted, if it lost then it would have to continue to put up with me.

Zaraki focuses his gaze onto its blade. It glints in the dim light.

Zaraki: You put up a pretty good fight hehe.
Shizen: Cough, to think that a Kenpachi would end up having such a bankai! To have to poison his opponents!

Shizen sneers at him clearly disgusted. Zaraki stares at her for a moment, still grinning widely. A thin line of blood slowly trickles down the corner of his mouth. He wipes it away with his left hand.

Zaraki: It’s not just you.
Shizen: !!
Zaraki: My sword is quite a sore loser. So even after its lost it’s doing its best to get its own back at me.

Zaraki points the tip of his blade towards the large skull in the sky.

Zaraki: That, targets me and everyone I am currently fighting. It is not limited by distance or numbers. As soon as anyone joins the fight they come under its affect and it only stops once the fight is over. It lords over us as a demon king, punishing certain actions and rewarding others.
Shizen:…
Zaraki: Doing nothing is not entertaining. The poison is punishment given in advance. If we stand around doing nothing or take too long to defeat each other the poison will kill us both. If we want to avoid that punishment then we have no choice but to fight.
Shizen:!!!

The grin on Zaraki’s face grows even wider as he points his sword out towards Shien.

Zaraki: To think that a Kenpachi would have such a bankai?! HAH! What better Bankai for a Kenpachi than one which makes you fight!!!

Scene change to Yamada Hanatoro

Hanatoro stands outside the main doors of the Kuchiki household. They are still standing intact though parts of the walls around have been reduced to rubble. Two guards stand before it blocking his way. He looks a little nervous and afraid but pulls out something and holds it for them to see. It is a necklace with a pendant on the end of it. The pendant is shaped in the form of the Kuchiki clan crest.

Hanatoro: I am on a mission assigned by the current head of the Kuchiki clan, Kuchiki Byakuya… ummm please let me through.

Scene change back to Ichigo

Ichigo and the captains are still standing around the Senkaimon, Kyoraku is standing directly in front of it along with Kurotsuchi Mayuri, they seem to be doing something with everybody else standing a little further behind.
To one side you can still see the roaring flames that are entrapping Wairudo and the other Zero squad members. A little further off you see the circle in which Shizen and Zaraki are trapped. It now looks completely black, opaque and unable to be seen through, it looks like a black dome on the ground.

Ukitake: Ichigo san, you seem to have recovered well from the previous battle…how are you feeling?

Ichigo is staring at Kyoraku , he gives Ukitake a sidelong gaze and then carries on staring at Kyoraku.

Ichigo: It’s, ok Ukitake san, you don’t need to be worried.
Ukitake:…
Ichigo: (sighs) between Urahara san and Ryujin Jaka I understand what’s going on and what has led up to this fight.
Ukitake:…It was about Rujin-
Ichigo: As I said, it’s fine. He tested me and I passed…he is a part of me now.
Ukitake: I See…when I saw that you had come back I thought as much but I felt obligated to make sure…you seem somewhat…changed.

A very slight smile breaks across ichigo’s lips as Ukitake says this.

Ichigo: There was a lot he had to teach me, it wasn’t easy and it certainly wasn’t pleasant.

He finally turns his head and looks Ukitake directly in the eyes.

Ichigo: but I’m not crazy if that’s what you mean…though it was close.

Ukitake stares into ichigo’s eyes for a few seconds and then takes a long measured breath, releasing it out slowly.

Ukitake: That’s good.

In front of them a portal suddenly opens up within the Senkaimon. Kyoraku turns around and looks towards Ichigo.

Kyoraku: It’s done, we can go anytime now.

The black dome of Shizen’s realm suddenly explodes catching everyone off guard. The ground shakes at the sudden release of reiatsu. Everyone looks at it in shock and surprise.

Zaraki stands there looking normal, no longer in Bankai mode. No sign of the skull or mist can be seen. Shizen stands in front of him absolutely still, her sword raised high and sideways in a blocking position. A long gash can be seen going down the front and back of her, blood flowing out and pooling below. Suddenly the blade of her sword cracks and drops to the ground. Shizen collapses straight down a few moments after it.

Ichigo:!!

Zaraki looks down at the fallen figure at his feet.

Zaraki: Tch, you should have realised that defending would also be something that was punished.

Bleach 526: Invasion

Last edited by woody_3162; 12-17-2012 at 08:18 PM.
ckraizitee (12-18-2012)
Old 12-17-2012, 08:52 PM   #53
Pritha
Chuunin

Wow thanks woody for the Christmas present. Hav good yr ahead .
Brilliant as always
The Following User Says Thank You to Pritha For This Useful Post:
woody_3162 (12-18-2012)
Old 02-26-2013, 10:45 AM   #54
woody_3162
Chuunin

Hi Guys. Its been difficult to find time to write but finally managed to squueze some in. hopefully it reads well as i didn't really enjoy writing this one much, but hopefully once i get to the fights i have planned the pace will pick up little.
Enjoy.

Bleach 526: Invasion

Scene opens up on a cave entrance on the side of a mountain. Ryuken stands at the entrance of the cave looking out. He has a half smoked cigarette in his hand. He looks at and sighs and then flicks it away. He half turns his head to look into the cave.

Ryuken: Come on boy, it’s time for us to make our move.

Inside the cave you see Uryuu sitting on a rock, he slowly stands and walks towards his father.

Uryuu: Where are we going?
Ryuken: …isn’t it obvious? It’s finally time to fulfil the last request made to us by the Captain Commander.

Ryuken disappears from the entrance of the cave, Uryuu looks on for a moment at where his father was standing and then himself disappears.

Scene Changes to Hueco Mundo

Juha Bach sits on his throne inside his ice Palace. His posture is relaxed though his expression does not look too happy. To his side his underling stands erect, he no longer bears any signs of injury from when Juha Bach struck him before.

Juha Bach:…
Underling: They’ve already reached soul society as per your wishes.
Underling: With soul society all but unprotected they’ll attempt to take out the Zero Squad first.
Underling: Even though the Zero squad is virtually an unknown it can be safe to assume that our men will all be defeated.
Underling: However we should comfortably achieve our objective of winnowing them down and weakening them enough to be picked off by us later.
Underling:…Bach Sama?

Suddenly Juha Bach releases a huge amount of Reiatsu. The whole place shakes and the underling is forced down to one knee by the pressure. His fist comes crashing down on his right arm rest, smashing it to pieces, as he roars.

Juha Bach: Where is he?!!!

Just as suddenly his reiatsu disappears and the room stops shaking. He leans back slightly on left armrest now seemingly even more relaxed than before and says in a calm voice.

Juha Bach: He should have arrived by now. I do not like to be kept waiting.

The underling slowly stands to his feet once again taking in deep breaths.

Underling: He may not have survived-
Juha Bach: No. If he had not survived, then the Zero squad would have acted by now. The fact that they haven’t means he is still alive.
Underling: ...If Kurosagi Ichigo has indeed survived, would they not most likely choose to strengthen their defences in soul society rather than-
Juha Bach: -Taking the defensive against us won’t work, they’ve already learnt that the hard way. No they will surely take the offensive and try a surprise counterattack and move the battle away from their precious soul society. The only question left to be answered is why he is not here already.
Underling: hmmm…

Juha Bach turns his head to stare at him with a questioning look.

Juha Bach: hmmm? That is the fastest you’ve ever given up on an argument. Have you become tired of playing the devil’s advocate already?!
Underling: Not tired, however it is certain that he has survived and their next moves will be predictable. And so it may be better to discuss whether we are prepared for when he does come?
Juha Bach: That – ?!

Suddenly high above the Palace a garganta opens up and something comes shooting down out of it. It shoots through the roof of the palace and crashes into the ground less than a 100 feet away from Juha Bach. The ground is completely torn up from the force of the impact with chunks of rock and debris lining the crater that has been formed and dust filling the air.
As the dust clears coughing can be heard from the crater.

Zaraki: f’ing b’ard

Zaraki pulls himself out of the crater and looks up towards the roof he just crashed through.

Zaraki: What the f’in hell are you playing at Ichigo!!!!

Ichigo suddenly appears standing next to Zaraki. He stands calm and straight looking at Juha Bach. His Voice is soft as he speaks.

Ichigo: Zaraki san, I told you, everything else can wait until we finish this. If we lose here, then everyone dies anyway. If you wish to settle your squabble personally, then make sure that you don’t lose here.

Zaraki looks at Ichigo for a moment before he starts to stretch and crack his neck.

Zaraki: Hmph, that old fart really did a number on you didn’t he? You’re no fun anymore.
Ichigo:…
Zaraki: Well I guess now that I’m here I have no choice, just make sure you give me a good fight once we get back and I might feel merciful.

The sound of someone clapping fills the air. Zaraki turns to see Juha Bach walking towards them clapping his hands together.

Juha Bach: Marvellous, so you have finally arrived. But to come alone, just the two of you? You may be two of the special war potentials but don’t you think you are underestimating us Kurosaki Ichigo.

Juha smiles a big open smile as he spreads his arms out wide. A menacing glint appears in his eye as he says.

Juha Bach: after all, have we not just turned your beloved soul society into a pile of rubble!!

Bach turns quickly to look behind him and grabs bare handed the blade of a sword coming out of his shadow just about to stab him in the back. He holds it there not allowing it move any further.

Juha Bach: Not that I really expected you to come alone, after all, you are on the verge of being wiped out so why hold back anymore.

Shunsui slowly rises out of Bach’s shadow holding his released swords. He strikes down at Juha’s hand with the sword in his left hand. A blinding light envelopes the whole room making everyone squint. As it fades Shunsui appears standing close to Ichigo, he is slightly singed with his cloak sizzling around the edges. In front of Juha Bach you see the wall opposite him blown apart leaving a massive gaping hole. Juha Bach turns around once more to face Ichigo with a smile on his face.

Juha Bach: Going for the decisive blow straightaway? Surely you didn’t think it would be that easy?
Shunsui: Well I was never one to drag things out…but I guess it can’t be helped.

Tremors suddenly shake the hall as explosions sound on the outside one after the other.

Juha Bach: So you didn’t come alone.
Shunsui: We did come to annihilate you after all, no point in holding back now since it’s the endgame.

Bach looks at Shunsui smiling and then begins laughing out loud.

Juha Bach: the endgame? Ha it has barely begun shinigami captain.But yes…let us truly begin the endgame as you say.

Bach holds out his arm, his palm open and facing towards Ichigo.

Juha Bach: *Sankt Swinger – Kui*!!
Ichigo:?!

The ground around Ichigo erupts as he is encircled in towers of reishi shaped like the Quincy Cross. Ichigo stands there in its centre looking at it as Zaraki and Shunsui get pushed back by the force of it.

Juha Bach: Sankt Zwinger Kui, the devourer, is something I originally created for your Captain Commander. It was a needless precaution, however one it seems that won’t be completely fruitless.
Shunsui/Zaraki: …
Juha Bach: It is the ultimate defensive form of Sankt Zwinger that utilises any energy used against it to make itself stronger.

Juha Bach spreads his arms out wide either side. As he does so the whole hall is suddenly filled with hundreds of foot soldiers.

Juha Bach: Now stand there and watch helplessly as I destroy the last of your remaining hope!!

Next week 527: Hope

Last edited by woody_3162; 08-02-2013 at 01:13 PM.
Pritha (02-27-2013)
Old 08-02-2013, 01:15 PM   #55
woody_3162
Chuunin

Anybody still interested in reading more?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woody_3162 For This Useful Post:
k-lai (08-03-2013), Pritha (08-19-2013)
Old 08-02-2013, 01:47 PM   #56
op101
Genin

op101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Definitely
Old 08-03-2013, 02:38 PM   #57
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

Bring it on mehn...
The Following User Says Thank You to k-lai For This Useful Post:
woody_3162 (08-04-2013)
Old 08-04-2013, 10:08 PM   #58
woody_3162
Chuunin

I just realised most of the latest chaps have gone missing lol, do you guys want me to put them back up? (If I can find copies of them that is!!)
I'll get the latest one up in the next few days.
Old 08-10-2013, 07:18 AM   #59
woody_3162
Chuunin

Question Re: Bleach_Fan_Fiction_Thread

Ok if possible I need help. (As daft as it sounds I have to ask just on the off chance)

I'm missing the end pieces of most of the last 8 chapters I wrote (used to finish them off at work and then upload them) unfortunately I regularly have to delete my emails at work so I have no copies aaargh.
I'm also missing chapter 530 and 531 completely.
If anyone by some miracle has copied these please could you post them back up.

Thank you

UPDATE: Been on Holiday but have finally begun to re-write some of the chapters, ill put them up as i complete them.

Last edited by woody_3162; 09-11-2013 at 05:12 AM.
Old 09-11-2013, 05:29 AM   #60
woody_3162
Chuunin

Bleach 527: Hope

Scene opens up in the palace in Hueco Mundo. The two captains have been joined by Ukitake Joushiro and are fighting off against the mass horde of troops. They look as if theyre getting pushed about but no one seems hurt at all.
You see the many bodies of the troops that have already been cut down littering the floor yet the room is still filled with them.
Ichigo stands within the cage of Reiatsu calm and straight watching it all.

Zaraki is surrounded by himself fighting a massof troops. You can see him laughing as he swings his sword each one cutting down a foe. Shunsui and Jushiro are standing back to back taking down a horde of troops that are attacking them.

Shunsui: There was no need for you to come in here, we could have handled these troops.
Jushiro: I thought it best after I felt the attack on Ichigo san, tch, all his troops are going to get massacred and he just plans to stand there smiling and watch.
Shunsui: Well they are only pawns after all, it seems their job is only to tire us out so that well be easy pickings later.
Jushiro: Its like Aizen all over again.
Shunsui: Hmmmm

Shunsui suddenly spins around on the spot whipping both his swords out wide. *Bushogoma*!! Twin blades of wind fly out encircling half a dozen troops in a tornado and then blasting them away.

Shunsui: What we need to do first is somehow get Kurosaki san out of there. We will need his help to finish this, especially if we have to go up against Zanka no Tachi.
Jushiro: Weve not been able to get close to him since this battle started, however when our eyes made contact earlier he mouthed the word bankai to me whilst shaking his head and pointing to Juha Bach.
Shunsui: So it seems Kurosaki san is aware of what your Bankai is then.
Jushiro: Yes, and also that I run the risk of it being stolen if I try to use it to free him.
Shunsui: So then, we either try to distract Bach and take the risk or we find another way of releasing Ichigo

Suddenly an arrow flies right between them and pierces the chest of one of the troops attacking them. They both look around in surprise and see Bach, about halfway across the room, holding out his bow smiling and looking towards them. Bach speaks and his voice is eerily clear even amongst the din of battle.

Bach: How easy do you think it will be to distract me?
Shunsui/Jushiro:!!!
Jushiro: Hes been listening to everything weve been saying!!

Bach looks at them and gives them a massive grin.

Scene Change to Ichigo

He stands in the centre of the area surrounded by the pillars of reiatsu. His sword is planted on the ground in front of him and his hands are resting on its hilt. The energy released and flowing between the pillars emits a crackling and humming sound which completely blocks out the noise of the battle going on outside.
Next to Ichigo you see Zangetsu standing, his black cloak spreads out all around him giving off black flames. A voice can be heard seemingly coming from the flames.

Ryujin Jaka: They have some skill these soldiers.
Zangetsu: But nowhere near enough to defeat the captains that are standing here.
Ryujin Jaka: That was not their purpose to begin with.
Zangetsu: There does not seem to be a single stern ritter amongst them.
Ryujin Jaka: Ichigo, what do you plan to do? We cannot continue watching as both our fronts get attacked.
Ichigo: Soul Society will have to hold its own for the time being, as for here, we just need to wait for our distraction to arrive.
Zangetsu: Distraction?
Ichigo: Hes been watching this fight since it started, its just a matter of when he plans on making his move.

Scene Change to Soul Society

Five of the Stern Ritter stand together surveying Soul society. One of them, Sternritter E Bambietta Basterbine, has a sulky look on her face.

Bambietta: seem like a lot of this place managed to survive, sigh.
Sternritter F, Mazrim (the one with the hood up): Are you still sulking about the Bankais? get over it will you.
Bambietta: Well it isnt fair, why do I have to get the slowest and most boring one?! Darius didnt even manage to capture one and yet he was still given one better than mine.
Sternritter D, Darius: Like you did much to capture yours, just coz you managed to pop out in front of a captain doesnt mean you get any extra brownie points. Anyway its not my fault As Nodt managed to get himself killed.

The Sternritter next to Darius starts to swing the medallion around on his finger.

Sternritter J, Logain: And dont you go saying anything to me, it took a lot more effort getting hold of this after Overkill got himself handed one than you just standing around waiting for some captain to say Bankai.
Mazrim: Enough!! I think its about time we began or would you rather explain to Bach sama why everything is still standing when he arrives and sees you lot there squabbling.
Bambietta: (Cold as bloody ever)
Mazrim: Voldo, I think you should do the introductions.

To the side the masked Sternritter steps forward and lifts up his medallion.

Sternritter V, Voldo: With pleasure, *Bankai, Jakuhourai kouben*

A pillar of Reiatsu shoots up into the air from the medallion and Voldo. You see Voldo now wearing the Bankai of Sui-Fong. The missile launcher and face shield encasing his right arm. He points the missile towards the built up area some distant away, lines up his shot and fires the missile. It storms towards the centre of the area where it explodes. The sternritters are all pushed back a little, the shockwave of the explosion catching them by surprise. The whole area is blinded by light and smoke.
As the light and smoke clear you see that no sign of the buildings or rubble that was there before remains, all that is left is massive crater in the ground.

???: Oi hoi hoi! Isnt that a little over the top or are you just having fun with your new toys?

The sternritters all turn around in surprise, not more than fifty feet away stand Uryuu, Ryuken and Isshin. Isshin has a big grin on his face.

Isshin: Not that we mind by the way
Uryuu: all the people were evacuated quite a while back.
Isshin: So if you guys want to be the clean-up crew then dont let us stop you.

Bambietta: Clean-up crew?!! You idiots! Youve fallen right into our trap. We were told to hunt out whoever was left to defend this place and finish them off.

Logain begins to walk forward, swinging his medallion on his finger as he does.

Logain: Though I do not believe these are the ones his majesty wished hunted, although they have saved us the time of having to hunt them down later.

As he says this Ryuken begins to walk forward as well, Logain halts observing him as he walks. Ryuken stops about 10 feet way from Logain and looks him directly in the eyes. He takes a long drag of his cigarette.

Ryuken: Hunt?...since when do rats get sent to hunt wolves?
SternRitters:!!

He takes another long drag of his cigarette and then takes the cigarette and flicks at Logain. It bounces of Logains chest dropping to the ground in front of him, without looking at it Logain crushes it beneath his boot. His face is all serious now and you can see anger boiling under that hard expression.

Logain: Leave them to me, there are only 3 of them. Go and find the Zero squad and finish them before his majesty arrives.

The other Stern Ritters disappear immediately without hesitating. Ryuken turns his head sideways to see the two people behind him, he nods and both Isshin and Uryuu disappear too.

Logain: Hah, you expect to fight me on your own!

Ryuken just watches Logain with an indifferent gaze as if he was no threat at all. He takes out another cigarette and lights it up taking a long drag.

Logain:What do you even think you can do against me?

He spreads his arms out wide indicating to the surroundings

Logain: Have you not seen the devastation we bring?!

Ryuken still watches him with the same eyes for a few moments before taking a long sigh.

Ryuken: Let me observe the niceties by first introducing myself.
Logain: ?
Ryuken: My name is Ishida Ryuken, son of Ishida Souken, Inheritor of the title Last Quincy.
Logain:?!!

Ryuken takes another long drag on his cigarette

Ryuken: and I have come to teach you children why playing Qunicy is bad for your health.

Next week 528 & 529