Naruto 612 Discussion - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 12-05-2012, 04:11 PM   #46
Encon Uchiha
Making a Naruto timeline

Encon Uchiha will become famous soon enoughEncon Uchiha will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto 612 Discussion

Lol the damn multiple Laser Circus attacks caught me off guard.. Can we pleeeease move on to Oro & Sasuke ? This shit is getting annoying,i hate big boss battles.

You guys gotta remember this series is created towards teenagers,there are gonna be stupid shit in it but i commend Kishi for placing good lessons and morals in it (which is why i like this manga). I tried reading Bleach but its all fucking battles and comedy, no deep shit that made you shed a tear, Naruto is getting a little stale too...i used to look forward to the chapter of the week but now im "meh" about it. We need some Sauceke in this bitch.

............../´¯/)........... (\¯ `\
............/ ....//..............\\....\
.........../....// ................\\....\
...../´¯/..../´¯\..... ....../¯`\....\¯`\
.././.../..../..../.|_..... ._|.\....\....\...\.\..
(.(....(....(..../.).. )..(..(.\....)....)....).) )
.\................\ /.../....\...\/............... .../
..\.......... ....... /........\.................... /
....\........... ...(............)............. .. ./
......\...... .......\.........../.......... . .../
Encon Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Encon Uchiha For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (12-08-2012), ninjalostboy95 (12-05-2012)

Old 12-05-2012, 04:18 PM   #47
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encon Uchiha View Post
Lol the damn multiple Laser Circus attacks caught me off guard.. Can we pleeeease move on to Oro & Sasuke ? This shit is getting annoying,i hate big boss battles.

You guys gotta remember this series is created towards teenagers,there are gonna be stupid shit in it but i commend Kishi for placing good lessons and morals in it (which is why i like this manga). I tried reading Bleach but its all fucking battles and comedy, no deep shit that made you shed a tear, Naruto is getting a little stale too...i used to look forward to the chapter of the week but now im "meh" about it. We need some Sauceke in this bitch.
You should read Magi. Its not only got the lessons & morals but also has prostitution, slavery, genocide, government corruption, with a touch of questionable incest. O yeah they also have fights with big explosions & shit.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (12-06-2012), Pritha (12-05-2012)
Old 12-05-2012, 04:30 PM   #48
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart

Thanked 1,398 Times in 877 Posts
-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough

Interesting..

Something tells me the next chapter will have Sasuke appear out of nowhere and then I think we all could offically say, "Shit just hit the fan."
Old 12-05-2012, 05:45 PM   #49
Encon Uchiha
Making a Naruto timeline

Encon Uchiha will become famous soon enoughEncon Uchiha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
You should read Magi. Its not only got the lessons & morals but also has prostitution, slavery, genocide, government corruption, with a touch of questionable incest. O yeah they also have fights with big explosions & shit.
sounds dope,ill check it out tonight

............../´¯/)........... (\¯ `\
............/ ....//..............\\....\
.........../....// ................\\....\
...../´¯/..../´¯\..... ....../¯`\....\¯`\
.././.../..../..../.|_..... ._|.\....\....\...\.\..
(.(....(....(..../.).. )..(..(.\....)....)....).) )
.\................\ /.../....\...\/............... .../
..\.......... ....... /........\.................... /
....\........... ...(............)............. .. ./
......\...... .......\.........../.......... . .../
Encon Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 01:12 AM   #50
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encon Uchiha View Post
sounds dope,ill check it out tonight
You will thank him...Magi is the SHIT!
apacolypz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 08:04 AM   #51
ckraizitee
Genin

ckraizitee is an unknown quantity at this point

i just started reading 'one peace'. the plots storyline are very good.
My issue is luffy doesnt train but keeps defeating every opponent, are they saying from the beggining he had the strenght to fight arlong but yet he didnt defeat his fisrt opponent(when saving zoro) with one hit.
Zoro trains so thats cool. Im at where crocodile locked them up in a cage.
ckraizitee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 08:41 AM   #52
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
My issue is luffy doesnt train but keeps defeating every opponent,
You find out why Luffy was strong out of the gate in another arc.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (12-07-2012), NeoKakarott023 (12-08-2012), Pritha (12-07-2012)
Old 12-07-2012, 03:39 PM   #53
prez420
Chuunin

prez420 is on a distinguished roadprez420 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
You find out why Luffy was strong out of the gate in another arc.
Yeah luffy has a pretty big list of cheats the recent chapters gives him one the biggest to date.
Old 12-07-2012, 03:42 PM   #54
ckraizitee
Genin

ckraizitee is an unknown quantity at this point

^thanks, no spoilers but i hope it aint about d fruit cause i know that.

You know what? change topic, i can sense spoilers drawing nai.

Last edited by ckraizitee; 12-07-2012 at 03:44 PM.
ckraizitee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 03:51 PM   #55
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
Yeah luffy has a pretty big list of cheats the recent chapters gives him one the biggest to date.
Wtf are you talking about ? Luffy has no list of cheats.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 04:33 PM   #56
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
Fully aware of that.....Anyway crazy what Kishi is doing here.. i didn't expect the Alliance Jutsu to be...THIS.....lol

and by THIS i mean a collage of attacks that one man could of easily thwarted...shame...

EDIT: did anyone understand why to fight Obito you would need the Medical squad? When he can slip through anything...u need the medical squad?????? um...i understand to heal you so you can stay on your toes but....the medic squad?????
Most liekly since they would have the most extensive knowledge of the chakra system and how it interacts with the body and also how the body uses chakra to activate jutsu. they woudl be able to land precise hits that woudl disrupt the chakra network thus rendering tobi unable to phase
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 11:00 PM   #57
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

^ya i can see sakura doing that #sarcasm
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 11:31 PM   #58
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,715 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
Most liekly since they would have the most extensive knowledge of the chakra system and how it interacts with the body and also how the body uses chakra to activate jutsu. they woudl be able to land precise hits that woudl disrupt the chakra network thus rendering tobi unable to phase
3 things are wrong with this entire statement.

First, the Hyuuga clan (or anyone with a Byakugan) have more knowledge of the chakra system since they can see the chakra pathways and have a combat style that specifically targets it.

Second, other than Tsunade and Sakura, the medical ninja are not known for their offensive capabilities. Even then, Sakura has only shown the "super strength" and Tsunade has done the whole nerve reversal thing.

Third, they have to hit Obito to affect his chakra network. His limit is 5 consecutive minutes of phasing (meaning not turning the phasing off for 5 straight minutes), but he only has to remain phased long enough for an attack to pass through him.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (12-08-2012)
Old 12-08-2012, 12:07 AM   #59
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
3 things are wrong with this entire statement.

First, the Hyuuga clan (or anyone with a Byakugan) have more knowledge of the chakra system since they can see the chakra pathways and have a combat style that specifically targets it.

Second, other than Tsunade and Sakura, the medical ninja are not known for their offensive capabilities. Even then, Sakura has only shown the "super strength" and Tsunade has done the whole nerve reversal thing.

Third, they have to hit Obito to affect his chakra network. His limit is 5 consecutive minutes of phasing (meaning not turning the phasing off for 5 straight minutes), but he only has to remain phased long enough for an attack to pass through him.
Wrong a doctor knows the precise location to check for swollen lymph nodes due to knowledge of the lymphatic system. Assuredly the medical corps would know this system well. Tsunade repaired rock lees. Shizune studied under her I'm sure she knows something.

Another alternative to needing the medical corps would be to boost ninjutsu attacks past their normal limitations much in the way Tsunade gave Oonoki a boost in an attempt to make jutsu last longer than Obito's 5 minute limit.

Besides the hyuuga are needed to face madara. I'm sure the gentle fist is gonna shine on his bitch ass
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Human Rasengan For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (12-08-2012)
Old 12-08-2012, 12:27 AM   #60
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,715 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
Wrong a doctor knows the precise location to check for swollen lymph nodes due to knowledge of the lymphatic system. Assuredly the medical corps would know this system well.
Go back and reread the first point, since you clearly didn't. I never said they lacked knowledge of the chakra system. I said the Hyuuga had more knowledge than any medical ninja BECAUSE THEY CAN SEE THE CHAKRA SYSTEM.

Quote:
Tsunade repaired rock lees.
No, she didn't. Lee's chakra system wasn't crushed by Gaara, his arm and leg were. He had bone fragments all along his spine. His chakra system was fine.

Quote:
Shizune studied under her I'm sure she knows something.
How is this relevant?

Quote:
Another alternative to needing the medical corps would be to boost ninjutsu attacks past their normal limitations much in the way Tsunade gave Oonoki a boost in an attempt to make jutsu last longer than Obito's 5 minute limit.
lolwut? Tsunade's "boost" to Oonoki was replenishing his chakra and healing him from getting hit in the face by 2 meteors. She didn't "make his jutsu last longer", she did what a medical ninja is trained to do - heal the wounded.

By the way, I love how you casually sidestepped the glaring idiocy I pointed out by changing your original point from "they will fight him" to "they'll boost others fighting him".

Quote:
Besides the hyuuga are needed to face madara. I'm sure the gentle fist is gonna shine on his bitch ass
Because a guy that is constantly regenerating is clearly going to be bothered by the Hyuuga. Any damage they do to him will heal in short order (see: faster than they can do anything about). They can't close his chakra pathways long enough to reduce his threat.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (12-08-2012)