Bleach 519 - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 12-07-2012, 06:30 AM   #46
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Re: Bleach 519

that makes more sense
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-07-2012, 08:54 AM   #47
ckraizitee
Genin

ckraizitee is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/bleach/v20/c171/13.html
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/bleach/v20/c171/14.html
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/bleach/v20/c171/15.html

Aizen can make himself appear to be anyone..he can manipulate the very world around him..To the SS Captains he could of easily made them think they were within the Soul Kingdom. Could of pretended to be a Zero Squad member and just waited for Yama to open the gate/portal if you will. I am not trying or attempting to troll here for Aizen's sake.

I could easily be misconstrued. but from the many sites I have read this from they all seem to translate he MADE Tousen his slave/subordinate....from the start..if it didn't mean that why would he place those words following his discussion with Unohara?
Better, he can deceive the commander but not force him, never the less, tricking him wouldn't be easy. Aizen doesn't know the conditions under which captain comm will be required to open the gate, and just not anyone can tell him to open the soul kingdom. Who will aizen pretend to be? Zero squad? no, they already have the key and if he had met any of them they may have changed appearance since they left soul society e.g the fat woman.
He doesnt even know the key is their bone(probably the same for the commander) so he might say bring th key, and the commander will immediately become suspicious.
ckraizitee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 11:53 AM   #48
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckraizitee View Post
Better, he can deceive the commander but not force him, never the less, tricking him wouldn't be easy. Aizen doesn't know the conditions under which captain comm will be required to open the gate, and just not anyone can tell him to open the soul kingdom. Who will aizen pretend to be? Zero squad? no, they already have the key and if he had met any of them they may have changed appearance since they left soul society e.g the fat woman.
He doesnt even know the key is their bone(probably the same for the commander) so he might say bring th key, and the commander will immediately become suspicious.
Problem I have is that Yama could've at any point said 'all Capt's stay far away', and then go full Bankai vs. Aizen off the giddyup. I'm one to believe that even Aizen's shit has a RANGE, possibly yes. Meaning he can't use it in Hueco Mundo vs. someone in the SS, his range isn't omnipotent. Therefore simply the heat from his Bankai in the area would render his shit useless in theory. Aizen didn't have an 'anti heat' suit to help or deflect, and within his Bankai he had the ability to even destroy Aizens Shikai and Bankai if they even touched swords against each other. Lastly he had the ablility to not be able to be touched cause he was covered in a Heat Flame Cloak, so why Aizen was ever truly a problem to him never made sense to me, at all.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 12:16 PM   #49
Witchking
Chuunin

Witchking will become famous soon enoughWitchking will become famous soon enough

Well we wouldnt have a story then would we if yama could just blow everything up all the time?
Old 12-09-2012, 06:37 PM   #50
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,649 Times in 1,598 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Problem I have is that Yama could've at any point said 'all Capt's stay far away', and then go full Bankai vs. Aizen off the giddyup. I'm one to believe that even Aizen's shit has a RANGE, possibly yes. Meaning he can't use it in Hueco Mundo vs. someone in the SS, his range isn't omnipotent. Therefore simply the heat from his Bankai in the area would render his shit useless in theory. Aizen didn't have an 'anti heat' suit to help or deflect, and within his Bankai he had the ability to even destroy Aizens Shikai and Bankai if they even touched swords against each other. Lastly he had the ablility to not be able to be touched cause he was covered in a Heat Flame Cloak, so why Aizen was ever truly a problem to him never made sense to me, at all.
Actually there's a problems with that. Since Aizen can control the 5 senses, then he can make people hear things as well. So If Yama were to say "all Capt's stay far away", would they know it was the real Yama saying that or think it was Aizen just fucking with them.

The other thing about Yama's bankai; I think Aizen defintely feared it. He went through the trouble of sealing his shit away with Wonderweiss. He didn't do that for anybody else, so that says it all.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 07:38 PM   #51
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,715 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Aizen even said in a fair fight, Yama would beat him.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 11:36 PM   #52
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

Decent chapter. Kirinji's technique is interesting, but seems more realistic than I thought. After reading this chapter, things are proven once again how OP Urahara is since you have to be special just to get to the entrance smh. How come the guy who spoke to The King at the end had his eyes covered up? I'm wondering is it because of tradition, King's power or both smh?

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 12:31 AM   #53
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,715 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus View Post
How come the guy who spoke to The King at the end had his eyes covered up? I'm wondering is it because of tradition, King's power or both smh?
Likely it's a tradition. Lots of "God King" depictions shows underlings avoiding making eye contact with their "God King" for fear of some retribution (like bursting into flames or some shit).

Also, every time I see "smh" I want to punch a baby in the throat. That shit really needs to end.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 03:37 AM   #54
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Commoners were not allowed to look upon royalty. They created a bunch bs reasons such as being struck blind or bursting into flames. But really this was done to protect the identity of these people from would be assassins.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 08:34 AM   #55
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Personally King is a slight disappointment, it dosen't take imagination for a Marvel vs. Capcom boss with a basic boring shape that will morph with incredible speed and power. I've seen that Dude in multiple video game platforms.... okay Kubo attempted to give him kyuubi/sage mode eyes, ugh.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (12-10-2012), Vengeance (12-10-2012)
Old 12-10-2012, 01:56 PM   #56
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

series prediction...

.....juha bach is going to fight ichigo, unleash yama's bankai and summon Yama to fight ichigo so we can see how powerful ichigo has truly become after regaining all his shinigami/hollow powers... juha bach pee's himself after witnessing ichigo's true power, that wasn't your sword that cut the mountain, it was mine, juha bach shares a cell with Aizen, frieza, ginyu force and king cold.... the end.....

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 06:04 PM   #57
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

I'm not convinced either Urahara or Aizen actually saw the king personally though. It just doesn't make sense that they could be able to go to that place. There are plenty of other ways they could know about him though. I can think of a few ways off the top of my head.

1) When people are promoted Captain status the captain-commander informs them about the true nature of their royal overlord. It mean only Aizen and Urahara made the comment about the "nature" of the king, but that doesn't mean they alone know about it. Yama had to know something about it for sure, if he's got the goddamn key and shit.

2) They did extensive research into the subject. Soul Society has a HUGE fucking Library ya' know. Some of the books there could have hints and clues on the subject that mean little themselves, but when put together form the 'Big Picture'. That's EXACTLY how Aizen figured out the means of making his Key.

3) The 2nd division might be intrusted with secret info on the matter. Those guys have several subsections in them that act on different matter. Some are police, while other are assassination experts. I think some act as scouts or spies within SS as well. Might as well have some sort of Section XIII (Hellsing reference) type of shit in there as well.

4) Combination of the above. Like Yama tells all the captains a little bit about the king, and Aizen researched it further and found the "truth". Urahara could have found some extremely classified files in the 2nd divisions archives in his time there, but wasn't entirely sure what kind of entity they were referring. Then when he becomes a Captain latter and Yama lets him in on the situation, everything starts to make sense.

I'm not saying any of those are what happened. Just saying there are other options besides someone somehow winding up in a location without explanation, making their way past the watching eye of the Zero Squad, seeing the King, and successfully managing to make their escape....twice apparently. Does not compute....SMH. :P

Old 12-10-2012, 06:32 PM   #58
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Oh yeah, and I already hate this goddamn King. I hate him with every fiber of my being. He's got that same look in his eyes as Aizen. He's Azien 2.0, so yeah, kill him with fire and what not.

It makes sense though. This is the guy Aizen wanted to replace. Aizen must have seen him and got all jealous that something in the universe has a higher level of faggotry then him. Aizen just couldn't accept that, and had to tell his magical wish giving hogyoku dragon ball, "Oh mighty Shenlong, make me a total prick".

I don't think Aizen has still recovered from his loss. I'm totally serious about that. I think his mind is unable to cope with his own defeat. He just keeps telling himself he won, and that he's currently tied up in the basement because he wants to be. Kinda like KYF.

:P