Bleach 520 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 12-12-2012, 02:45 AM   #1
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,332 Times in 4,061 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Bleach 520

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/520

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-12-2012, 02:51 AM   #2
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,723 Times in 3,844 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Bleach 520

I was originally expecting Unohana to be the new Captain Commander, but figured Shunsui would be the next choice after her.

Though I wasn't expecting HER to be the first Kenpachi.

Edit: Not sure why it didn't click at first, but that explains where Zaraki got the name for Yachiru.

Last edited by kael03; 12-12-2012 at 02:56 AM.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (12-12-2012)
Old 12-12-2012, 02:58 AM   #3
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,286 Times in 2,927 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

I'm actually excited for once, it was a good move on Kubo's part killing 2 birds with 1 stone. Kenpachi finally learns Bankai ( Inevitable end point ) and we get to see if Unohana lives up to the overwhelming hype built around her.

Fuck Ichigo, let the Kenpachi chronicles hog the spotlight.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (12-12-2012), ckraizitee (12-12-2012), OiB (12-14-2012)
Old 12-12-2012, 03:07 AM   #4
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

So Zaraki is going to become the strongest shinigami in SS?

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Old 12-12-2012, 03:11 AM   #5
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,286 Times in 2,927 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

If he becomes as powerful as novel Kenpachi.....oh boy.

I can already see the Juubi vs Kenpachi threads around the web.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 03:15 AM   #6
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post

Any idea where I can find that Kenpachi side story thing?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 12-12-2012, 03:42 AM   #7
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Um, Unohana's first name is Retsu so where'd this Yachiru business come from?

Seems like Zero Squad might be overhyped too. Renji broke Tenjirou's hand, just flash stepping into him? Meh. "I can see why the King of Souls would fall for him." Um, what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
So Zaraki is going to become the strongest shinigami in SS?
After Ichigo, sure.

You will be missed.

Last edited by Emissary of Justice; 12-12-2012 at 03:46 AM.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 03:45 AM   #8
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post

kenpachi will kick its butt.
ya it was a good chapter after a long time.
and wat the hell. "king falls for ichigo", is he gay or what?

Sorry take back my stupid question
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 03:57 AM   #9
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post
Um, Unohana's first name is Retsu so where'd this Yachiru business come from?
Maybe "Retsu" is the district she is from? Or a nickname. Hopefully it will be explained next chapter, but it at least explained this mysterious person that gained even Zaraki's respect (it's how he came up with Yachiru's name), and hints at her skill with a sword (something she is said to be a master of in the databook).

Quote:
Seems like Zero Squad might be overhyped too. Renji broke Tenjirou's hand, just flash stepping into him? Meh.
Actually, he was referring to Ichigo (read the last panel on the page before). Ichigo hit Tenjirou's hand just after he got punched.
Senkradlol (12-12-2012)
Old 12-12-2012, 04:07 AM   #10
Witchking
Chuunin

Witchking will become famous soon enoughWitchking will become famous soon enough

awesome chapter! Bit surprised at renji tanking punches but oh well..
Old 12-12-2012, 04:14 AM   #11
ckraizitee
Genin

ckraizitee is an unknown quantity at this point

Now I understand what the zero squad healing guy meant when he said to unohana
"healing is not what you should be doing now".
Loved it. Renji will defenately become a captain he didnt go flying off.
I dont think shisui is captain commander material in terms of strength.
ckraizitee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 04:18 AM   #12
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Actually, he was referring to Ichigo (read the last panel on the page before). Ichigo hit Tenjirou's hand just after he got punched.
He was referring to Ichigo prior, but what we're shown with Ichigo don't reflect that statement. He never touches his hand.

It instead matches Renji. After Tenjirou punches him in the gut, there's a giant splash in the water and yet he's still standing there, cockily asking how wasn't he sent flying away. He then notices Renji's hand trembling. Combined with Tenjirou's statement, it'd seem like Renji was sent flying into the water, but immediately flash stepped back to the fist.

I wouldn't put Zaraki as stronger than Shunsui, at least not in his current state.

You will be missed.

Last edited by Emissary of Justice; 12-12-2012 at 04:21 AM.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 04:18 AM   #13
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckraizitee View Post
I dont think shisui is captain commander material in terms of strength.
...how do you figure? He took out the Primera Espada with just his shikai. He, and Ukitake, went against Yamamoto's Shikai and didn't flinch against the spiritual pressure. He's the next strongest, among all the captains, after Yamamoto, Unohana, and Zaraki.
Old 12-12-2012, 04:29 AM   #14
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

Quote:
He was referring to Ichigo prior, but what we're shown with Ichigo don't reflect that statement. He never touches his hand.

It instead matches Renji. After Tenjirou punches him in the gut, there's a giant splash in the water and yet he's still standing there, cockily asking how wasn't he sent flying away. He then notices Renji's hand trembling. Combined with Tenjirou's statement, it'd seem like Renji was sent flying into the water, but immediately flash stepped back to the fist.

I wouldn't put Zaraki as stronger than Shunsui, at least not in his current state.
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/bleach/v53/c520/9.html

he is referring to the first panel. When he does that, ichigo it seems automatically defended himself and thts when it happened
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Pritha For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (12-12-2012)
Old 12-12-2012, 04:30 AM   #15
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Quote:

It instead matches Renji. After Tenjirou punches him in the gut, there's a giant splash in the water and yet he's still standing there, cockily asking how wasn't he sent flying away.
He was referring to Ichigo based on the panel that said "Especially that kid Ichigo, which was the panel right before the first panel on the next page. The moment he was hit with my punch...". He never changed the topic to Renji, otherwise he would've said "Renji". Also, look at the last statement on the page you keep referring to. Ichigo is the only one that was brought to the Spirit King's realm for a reason other than healing beyond Unohana's skills.

As for your "he never touches his hand" Tenjirou pointed out that he was known for his speed and Ichigo just punked him with a fast, light counter.

All Renji did was show he was healed enough to go with Ichigo to find the thing that's supposed to heal their bankai.

Quote:
He then notices Renji's hand trembling.
That was due to Renji's injuries not being fully healed. He took a hit, put on a brave face, and his arm still twitched from his injuries. And before you counter with "You just said he was healed" I said "healed enough to go with Ichigo".

Quote:
Combined with Tenjirou's statement, it'd seem like Renji was sent flying into the water, but immediately flash stepped back to the fist.
Again, reread the panels in order. Bottom left of the page I linked is the final panel of that page. The Top right of the next page is panel 1 for that page. Ichigo is the subject of Tenjirou's statement, not Renji. The splash is from Tenjirou's flash-step charge and punch.
Senkradlol (12-12-2012)