Bleach 520 - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 12-12-2012, 04:33 AM   #16
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: Bleach 520

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post
After Ichigo, sure.
Ichigo isn't a part of SS dumbass.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-12-2012, 04:38 AM   #17
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

I get what you're saying speech wise and obviously what had to have happened since Renji isn't important. My point is just that the pictures don't reflect that at all. The statement would've made more sense if interactions were swapped, especially since he doesn't show any reaction to it when it happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Ichigo isn't a part of SS dumbass.
So, he's not a substitute Shinigami of Soul Society then? Silly me, must've been reading some other manga.

You will be missed.

Last edited by Emissary of Justice; 12-12-2012 at 04:53 AM.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 04:48 AM   #18
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
I get what you're saying speech wise and obviously what had to have happened since Renji isn't important. My point is just that the pictures don't reflect that at all.
The dialogue states it clearly, and the pictures match it. Tenjirou was apparently known for his speed, and Ichigo moved faster than him with enough force to break bones in the hand of a guy that's part of a 5 man team with a total power greater than the entire 13 divisions.

His reaction to Renji's arm twitching was more of resignation, on top of being impressed that Renji withstood the punch. He knew Renji wasn't fully recovered, but knew that it would be pointless to try to keep him there while Ichigo left.

Quote:
The statement would've made more sense if interactions were swapped, especially since he doesn't show any reaction to it when it happened.
Dude has high endurance, he guards the King after all. He was probably either in shock that Ichigo managed to wing him like that, or was putting on a tough act for the kids. Did you not notice that he immediately put his hand in the hot spring after Ichigo and Renji were launched?
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 05:01 AM   #19
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

Wow. That was a good chapter. I knew for A LONG TIME Unohana was going to be somewhat op, but not exactly like this. If she's really the strongest shinigami, then I can't wait to see her fight. I think I understand more why Kirinji said what he did to her before (if she's that strong, then she probably could've beat Juha, the other quincy and ended the war by herself). I agree with some members earlier about the chapter's last page being scary (it's probably because she was shown the dark shadow). Kenpachi is about to get stronger than he already is? *Mind Explodes*

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 05:08 AM   #20
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
The dialogue states it clearly
Do believe I agreed with this already.

Quote:
the pictures match it.
No, they don't. We're shown Ichigo being sent flying with a punch then wanting to know what it was about. Then we after a few minutes later and he's gone, we're told that he immediately struck back after being hit, cracking Tenjirou's hand.

Quote:
He was probably either in shock that Ichigo managed to wing him like that, or was putting on a tough act for the kids. Did you not notice that he immediately put his hand in the hot spring after Ichigo and Renji were launched?
He was shocked Renji was still standing. No immediate reaction to Ichigo's Bruce Lee BS. Sure, I noticed him put his hand in the hot spring right after they left, but I also noticed him choosing to punch Renji in the stomach with the same damn fist.

Sorry, but this is just Kubo doing stupid shit again.

You will be missed.

Last edited by Emissary of Justice; 12-12-2012 at 05:10 AM.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 05:31 AM   #21
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
So, he's not a substitute Shinigami of Soul Society then? Silly me, must've been reading some other manga.
My statement about Zaraki was clearly referring to Shinigami in Soul Society since that's what I said. Ichigo is a human living on earth who happens to have Shinigami powers. Meaning Ichigo is not a Shinigami of Soul Society & therefore wouldn't be included in that statement.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 12-12-2012 at 05:42 AM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 06:01 AM   #22
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

I can say for the first time after probably 3 or so years that this was a good chapter.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (12-16-2012)
Old 12-12-2012, 09:04 AM   #23
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

I am actually really happy Renji is still shadowing Ichigo - it's like the old days when this manga was pretty darn good with the whole "save Rukia" chapters.

Also, Kenpachi as a powerful weapon/super soldier type thing is pretty good. Took too long to get here, but it's pretty good.

Can we just remove the whole Aizen madness and Xcution from this now?
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (12-16-2012)
Old 12-12-2012, 10:50 AM   #24
Duncan33
The Unknown Quantity

Duncan33 is on a distinguished roadDuncan33 is on a distinguished road

Mangastream's translation cracked me up lol...

http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/47831044/16

Otherwise, good chapter.

Duncan33 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Duncan33 For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (12-16-2012)
Old 12-12-2012, 12:54 PM   #25
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

SHunsui doesn't seem like the captain commander type... It seems like something he doesn't want IMO... He may be training kenpachi in order to take over for him IMO... Learning bankai would make him ridiculous aizen level...

Although, I am still confused how kenpachi lost to a clone of juha bach, not even juha bach himself...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 03:44 PM   #26
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
SHunsui doesn't seem like the captain commander type... It seems like something he doesn't want IMO... He may be training kenpachi in order to take over for him IMO... Learning bankai would make him ridiculous aizen level...

Although, I am still confused how kenpachi lost to a clone of juha bach, not even juha bach himself...
Well like shinsui said he lacks the art of killing...
Old 12-12-2012, 04:04 PM   #27
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

I get that Ken is about to learn Bankai, but I don't understand the Unohana part, how will she 'become like Kenpachi'? Lose her Bankai thats never been seen, or simply take over his Squad. If so what will a healer do with Ikkaku and company, thats a crew of Wannabee Killa's, of everybody usually at least they try because of they're Capt. Ken.

Additionally Ichigo and Renji go to get they're Bankai's repaired and powered up. Damn Ikkaku shoulda went to to get his fixed. I wonder how bad off my Boy Byakuya will be after all, from what was said he possibly won't be able to be a Capt. Besides hes Bankai - less.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 04:44 PM   #28
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

unohara was the first kenpachi. she will be able to coach and train him. emotions and his llust for battle. if controlled he ll reach bankai...and conversing with his blade
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 05:58 PM   #29
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
I get that Ken is about to learn Bankai, but I don't understand the Unohana part, how will she 'become like Kenpachi'? Lose her Bankai thats never been seen, or simply take over his Squad. If so what will a healer do with Ikkaku and company, thats a crew of Wannabee Killa's, of everybody usually at least they try because of they're Capt. Ken.
Shunsui never said she would be like Kenpachi. He called her the first Kenpachi. Meaning she was the first to earn the title of "Strongest Shinigami".
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (12-12-2012)
Old 12-12-2012, 08:32 PM   #30
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Yama fans get ready for the flashbacks during Kenpachi's rise to a Bankai. And possible Unohana actually produce at least one offensive move that somebody can actually see. Yama proved talk is cheap, that shit won't assist in 'staying alive'.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote