Naruto 613 Discussion - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 12-12-2012, 04:05 PM   #31
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
Re: Naruto 613 Discussion

Juubi will be hard to control? This is hinting towards the Juubi breaking free of their control and Obito pussying out and helping the alliance and/or running away. I say Obito because Madara wouldn't give two shits since he's already dead.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-12-2012, 04:07 PM   #32
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Another 'How the Fuck Did Madara Know...' moment. How did he know where HQ was, additionally did one missle shot go to the where the Shoguns or whatever was being hid?

Jyuubi though powerful has Pokemon legs, I just ain't feeling this thing, it looks kinda wack, like a previous edition of a finished product. Thats just me though.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 04:38 PM   #33
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Another 'How the Fuck Did Madara Know...' moment. How did he know where HQ was, additionally did one missle shot go to the where the Shoguns or whatever was being hid?

Jyuubi though powerful has Pokemon legs, I just ain't feeling this thing, it looks kinda wack, like a previous edition of a finished product. Thats just me though.
juubis eye thats how he knew
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 04:52 PM   #34
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
LMAO! You must not know what manga you're reading. They will survive. Just because a technique is suppose to work a certain way doesn't mean it will. Originally it was said only the 3rd raikage was able to use that method to travel. Like you said Tsunade was able to use it also due to PnJ. Then 4th raikage out of nowhere decided "oh hai guyz I can use it too...probably. Yaaah it work!"

So yeah prepare for fuck loads of trolling in the near future.
I don't know man. I don't think even Kishi is enough of an asshole to have the characters resign themselves to death and then have them come out okay without having actually been dead (similarly to Kakashi in the Pain attack). We can only hope Kishi doesn't shoot himself in the foot like that, because this was legitimately well done.
The Following User Says Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (12-13-2012)
Old 12-12-2012, 05:14 PM   #35
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

i so bad want them dead that now shikamaru can take charge but since the topic of them not being dead is still in the air i would like to say that they might have escaped maybe using
1.FTG
2.the KAGES could have helped them in the last moment.
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 05:44 PM   #36
Amuro
Genin

Amuro is an unknown quantity at this point

I was thinking that too. They have that chick that cn teleport objects and ppl....idk. Battle of the mind? Itachi s tsukinami would hlp rite now.. Anyway pretty good chap I guess I just wanna see what happens next. Madara can prolly feel where ppl are since the jubii uses natural energy and he's connected via hashi cells....idk we'll see

Last edited by Amuro; 12-12-2012 at 05:45 PM.
Amuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 06:44 PM   #37
shinobido
Academy Student

shinobido is an unknown quantity at this point

I think they might be safe... why?.. KAMUI!!! Kakashi was gettin ready to use it, and if he can teleport Hachibi in and out, Im sure the people in HQ wont be that hard, and remeber inside that dimension nobody can sense them, thats why Madara says they are dead... and with Obito/Kakashis Kamui (since is a teleportation jutsu) distance doesnt matter....
thats what i think
shinobido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 06:48 PM   #38
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,650 Times in 1,598 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

The way I see it, Shikaku's plan won't work or has flaws in it, and Shikamaru will have to fix the flaws or come up with a new strategy altogether. The shinobi alliance will still be having a hard time against the enemy, and Inoichi will contact them to say that they're coming soon. When asked how they survived, they'll say they got teleported out of there just in time, but Mabui wasn't use to transporting such large numbers so they got thrown off course a bit, and wasn't able to resume communication without their equipment until they got relatively close to the army.

Shikaku and the gang will arrive at the battle sight near the end just in time to assist the shinobi alliance in one final push and see for themselves how their kids did such a good job without them. They'll finally admit they've been surpassed by them, just like choji's dad already did some 50 chapters ago, or whatever.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 07:45 PM   #39
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Quote:

He did shoot at multiple places, it wasn't like he knew it at the first shot.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (12-13-2012)
Old 12-12-2012, 08:27 PM   #40
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
He did shoot at multiple places, it wasn't like he knew it at the first shot.
So you're all saying the Jyuubi could 'feel' humankind from great distances, and decided to randomly send Ninja Warheads...? Okay, no prob. But that means he's knocking the population down to what 1000 people left with missing limbs, or broken hearts to use this huge Genjutsu on. Kinda nonsensical there.

Just to think if Jyuubs had the full Hachibi, or even all of just Kyuubs,... 3words.

GOOD GOD!!!!!... FIN.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 12-12-2012 at 08:29 PM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (12-13-2012), Sagensyg (12-13-2012)
Old 12-13-2012, 12:40 AM   #41
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Brilliant. Just fucking brilliant.
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 01:41 AM   #42
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,716 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
So you're all saying the Jyuubi could 'feel' humankind from great distances, and decided to randomly send Ninja Warheads...? Okay, no prob. But that means he's knocking the population down to what 1000 people left with missing limbs, or broken hearts to use this huge Genjutsu on. Kinda nonsensical there.
I think they're saying that Madara had a rough idea where the HQ, and the Alliance "brain" was located and was firing in that general direction.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (12-14-2012)
Old 12-13-2012, 01:58 AM   #43
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
I think they're saying that Madara had a rough idea where the HQ, and the Alliance "brain" was located and was firing in that general direction.
Approximately where was Division 1 in relation to the HQ when Darui was fighting the shithead bros?

http://www.mangapanda.com/93-58427-1...apter-515.html

this is before they divide into divisions and move into position

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/521/6

zoomed in, this is where they end up.
Old 12-13-2012, 05:47 AM   #44
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

I'm personally getting sick of Tobito and Madara's bullshit. "We want to bring peace to the world, so let's kill as many motherfuckers as we can". If they want infinite tsukuyomi because they're selfish that's fine. But ou can't switch personalities every other chapter. Peace/slaughter/peace/slaughter. It's fucking ridiculous Kishi can't keep their motivations straight.
Old 12-13-2012, 05:45 PM   #45
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by emachina View Post
I'm personally getting sick of Tobito and Madara's bullshit. "We want to bring peace to the world, so let's kill as many motherfuckers as we can". If they want infinite tsukuyomi because they're selfish that's fine. But ou can't switch personalities every other chapter. Peace/slaughter/peace/slaughter. It's fucking ridiculous Kishi can't keep their motivations straight.
Madara and failito think they are bringing about peace by slaughtering these shinobi though... They believe the worlds problems are because of these shinobi "ninja in general" and would be a more peaceful place without them...

They are trying to enslave the world in a genjutsu in order to control conflict and end hate in order to make conflict disappear... It is screwed up as fuck, but they have the most likely scenario of actually achieving peace as opposed to everyone having rainbow feeling of understanding because they fought with naruto and are impressed...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (12-14-2012)