Naruto 613 Discussion - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 12-13-2012, 06:11 PM   #46
Tzu Men
hostis humani generis

Thanked 2,697 Times in 854 Posts
Tzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto 613 Discussion

Am I the only person who thinks this will end up with them blowing up the moon? It fixes everything aside from the destructive physical forces - but this is a world with magic ninjas.
Tzu Men is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-13-2012, 07:42 PM   #47
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Another 'How the Fuck Did Madara Know...' moment. How did he know where HQ was, additionally did one missle shot go to the where the Shoguns or whatever was being hid?

Jyuubi though powerful has Pokemon legs, I just ain't feeling this thing, it looks kinda wack, like a previous edition of a finished product. Thats just me though.
he was trying to get a fix on the signal Ino was using to have Shika communicate with the alliance.

that is why the shape of the sensor bubble was changing, before Shika said it was heading there you can see the shape of the Juubi eye in the HQ.

that's why Madara was like.."finally, we got 'em" he did't "just know" where Shika was he was looking for him.
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jericho Uzimaki For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (12-17-2012)
Old 12-14-2012, 10:50 AM   #48
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzu Men View Post
Am I the only person who thinks this will end up with them blowing up the moon? It fixes everything aside from the destructive physical forces - but this is a world with magic ninjas.
I am not sure that would help IMO... With the juubi revived now... madara could just use Chibaku tensai and the juubi's chakra to make another...

The best chance they have of stopping the tsuki no mai is to tell everyone to merely look at the ground lol... The same concept that Gai developed to counter the SG's genjutsu ability.. Gai looks at the feet of the SG user to keep from being caught with genjutsu so using the same concept and merely looking at the ground should work too IMO...

With the SG's limited ability to cast genjutsu merely through eye contact. I just do not understand how madara plans to catch teh whole world by using the moon like a huge eye...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 01:39 PM   #49
Encon Uchiha
Making a Naruto timeline

Encon Uchiha will become famous soon enoughEncon Uchiha will become famous soon enough

Madara knew where the HQ was using Juubi's immense Nature chakra. Thats my opinion anyways.

............../´¯/)........... (\¯ `\
............/ ....//..............\\....\
.........../....// ................\\....\
...../´¯/..../´¯\..... ....../¯`\....\¯`\
.././.../..../..../.|_..... ._|.\....\....\...\.\..
(.(....(....(..../.).. )..(..(.\....)....)....).) )
.\................\ /.../....\...\/............... .../
..\.......... ....... /........\.................... /
....\........... ...(............)............. .. ./
......\...... .......\.........../.......... . .../
Encon Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Encon Uchiha For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (12-17-2012), ninjalostboy95 (12-14-2012), Senkradlol (12-14-2012), Sensei-Q (12-15-2012)
Old 12-14-2012, 02:59 PM   #50
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Is everyone forgetting that Tobito knows where everything/everyone is... It is the same power he used to T/S transfer himself where ever the enemy was... knowing where anyohe was at any time... (it is tobito's ability to telepathically communicate with zetsu under ground who can track anyone tobito wants in order to find them...)

Tobito could of used that power to find the HQ and tell madara so that is how they knew where the HQ of the alliance was...

The END!

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (12-17-2012), ninjalostboy95 (12-14-2012)
Old 12-14-2012, 03:15 PM   #51
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

That works I guess
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 08:23 PM   #52
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

The Sensor thing is curious, its as if Sasuke/Oro/Juugo/Waterboy are in they[re own universe. Additionally if they're going to where Ridoku Clown is buried, or found, it can't be anywhere near a town, all in the area were nuked.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 04:05 AM   #53
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBPY View Post
All who died shall be revived according to Kishimoto himself.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 12:58 PM   #54
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

Shikamaru, fuck yeah.

Since Tobito can control the Juubi just fine, imagine Madara controlling that thing. I guess it's that easy. Anyway, Kyuubi and Hachibi need to go PowerRanger on that shit. Fuse together or whatever to form at least around 1/4 of that bitch. Sennin Mode ain't gonna work as of last chapter.
Old 12-15-2012, 07:41 PM   #55
NeoKakarott023

NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Godzilla Mode Naruto is becoming boring though, the Godzilla Jyuubi is seemingly 10 times more powerful than the Godzilla Perfect Susanno that no one can even get past, or injure in the first place.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

Old 12-16-2012, 08:04 AM   #56
Freakout
Jenisand' rul

Freakout is on a distinguished road

What to say about this chapter... Well, we can safely talk about Dragonball scale now, which is by no means a good thing in my opinion. What happened to the good things Naruto was supposed to be? I mean team work, skilful use of abilities an terrain to overcome a stronger enemy? But I guess this is the mass demand although I'm not very surprised this came to, it was a given since the war was announced. Any recommendations of Series that go more in the direction Naruto should be (as described above)?

Good sides of this chapter are the Juubi true form, freakish monstrous and all powerful and the kill of of some important Characters like their parents (main characters would be rather someone like Kakashi, Kiba, Sakura, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Naruto, Hinata, Neji and so one I would say) . But at the moment I question myself, what's the point of it, Naruto or maybe Obito (after Naruto shot rainbows up his ass) will pull of the Nagato resurrection Jutsu and everyone will be alive again. I think it is most dumb, what's the lecture in this? Don't worry kids, even if War pointlessly kills many innocent people nothing bad happens. They all come back unharmed. There is always a good and a bad side and the good side always wins. It isn't that cruel ya know...

The best secret is a secret no one knows and no one cares for.

As I wander in the Darkness, I feel Strong
As I wander in the Darkness, I see Power
As I wander in the Darkness, I take the Might
As I wander in the Darkness, I loose my Sight
As I wander in the Darkness, I fuse with it
As I wandered in the Darkness, I became it
And all what is left is only deeper Darkness.

Fanfiction.net: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1962116/bladeofjudgement
DeviantART: http://bladeofjudgement.deviantart.com/
Freakout is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Freakout For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (12-16-2012)
Old 12-17-2012, 09:02 AM   #57
NeoKakarott023

The difference between Nagato's annihilation, and Madara's:

Nagato: Though one didn't know all his abilities in totality before the invasion, generally most of what he produced with his clones was believable, within the scope of the manga. There were some asspulls on both sides, OBVIOUSLY, because where is all of the laser fire that Nagato was deflecting vs. Jyuubi?

Madara: Okay he's been around forever, and he's Mr. Badass, but Come the Fuck On. He knows the intricate secrets of Edo that hasn't even been spoken about from the Creator, Oro, or even Kabuto; Knows everything like Aizen Jr.; and when he pulls out of his ass, its just outright ridiculous, like the Wood Dragon shit, then Kishi tries to put a backstory to rationalize the stupid shit.

Just thinking about the wack Wood Dragon, I could see Harashirma summoning that, and then Mito doing work with the sealing process during his battle with Madara.

I speak 4 languages...

Old 12-17-2012, 10:52 AM   #58
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart

Thanked 1,398 Times in 877 Posts
-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough

Hm, finally read it. Got caught up in my classes, but not really shocked Kishi would kill them off.
Old 12-18-2012, 05:07 AM   #59
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

Konoha's revival was just a prelude to what Kishi has in store for us. lol World Resuscitating/Revival Jutsu.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 06:01 AM   #60
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

If Kishi pulls another revival bullshit jutsu..i am going to ...i am going to...wait...i barely already give two shits lol..it would not surprise me..but honestly even I feel that Kishi is aware of the epic mistake he made when using Nagato..... Kishi's characters always go out with a flashy bang or impact to the story...it sucks that after that awesome fight with Naruto we get the "Hey man u can do it ,thumbs up..and here ya go.", "Here are all the bitches and fodders I killed for my organizations sake..." pussy line...Just fits in with Nagato's nature. This time around I am hoping Kishi actually brings some real true pain to this "war saga". By that pain I mean the misery of losing your dad/mentor to a tyrannical ninja that is Madara without them being brought back....

though one thing to notice.....they both say they want to show them despair but when Madara actually kills off HQ, his eye is open (smiling) and Obito's is closed...he almost seems uncomfortable or dissatisfied with himself...as his eye is shut....(kinda bland expression)....Obito def will be the turn to this battle but how will he see his mistake aiding Madara....??

Last edited by apacolypz; 12-18-2012 at 06:09 AM.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote