Bleach 520 - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 12-12-2012, 09:19 PM   #31
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,648 Times in 1,597 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Bleach 520

Lol, I just realized kubo just made a retcon this chapter. Up until now we were led to believe the only reason Yama trained Kenpachi in swordsmanship was because he felt that to be a captain he should at least learn a few basics of kendo, instead of his usual method of waving his sword around until it hits something like the goddamn barbarian boss that he is. So Kenpachi developed a massive 2 handed sword swing that pwns the fuck out of most people. Can I get a fuck yeah? [audience: FUCK YEAH!!!]

Now we find out the only reason Yama stopped training him after 1 day wasn't because he finished that 1 move. It was because he was simply scared to teach him anymore then that in fear of how strong he might become. This means Kenpachi has more potential then Yama has. It's just lucky for them he's had absolutely no interest in leaning about his shikai, much less bankai. Notice not a single shinigami has ever offered to help him either.

tl;dr. Kenpachi knows he's BOSS...and SS knows it too.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-13-2012, 03:26 AM   #32
Witchking
Chuunin

Witchking will become famous soon enoughWitchking will become famous soon enough

unohana vs zaraki INC.
Old 12-13-2012, 05:09 AM   #33
KingZER0
Academy Student

KingZER0 is an unknown quantity at this point

To KYF the whole clone thing, i believe that even-though loyd and royd stared different in powers they ended up with the exact same which would fit the twin thing, and therefore the twin who fought kenpachi was not the only one to copie power and the other twin copied Juha not only in appearance or memory but also in skill. If what i state is correct then that would explain why Old man Yamamoto had to pull all stops to one shot him as he did indeed posses the power of Juha, as it had to be convincing enough to distract him, but was considered disposable for the sake of stealing the bankai.
KingZER0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 07:02 PM   #34
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

NO.

Let's me clear this up. The guy Yama fought only had the appearance of Juha Bach. Notice how he really didn't do any of the moves the real Bach was capable of. All he used was that Blut Vein shit for defense, which just about all the top notch Quincy have been shown to use so far. Yama only used Bankai because he thought he was fighting the real Bach.

I think it's pretty obvious Kenpachi fought against the real Juha Bach when he arrived, and got pwned by him pretty easy. Bach figured that might be enough to attract the attention of Yama so he switched with his fake at that moment and went to do his thing elsewhere. In other words the fake Bach was just holding a half dead Kenapchi that the real Bach had already beat up when Yama showed up. Yama saw the fake didn't have any wounds on him and figured he must the real deal.

People also got to realize that about the same time Kenpachi showed up to fight Bach, that Yama was busy fighting (actually sitting there taking his hits like a dumbass) that Overkill Quincy dude. That means Bach had plenty of time to pwn kenpachi, make the switch with his fake and get most of the way to the 1st division headquarters, before Yama even showed up were the fake Bach was.

Old 12-13-2012, 07:22 PM   #35
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
NO.

Let's me clear this up. The guy Yama fought only had the appearance of Juha Bach. Notice how he really didn't do any of the moves the real Bach was capable of. All he used was that Blut Vein shit for defense, which just about all the top notch Quincy have been shown to use so far. Yama only used Bankai because he thought he was fighting the real Bach.

I think it's pretty obvious Kenpachi fought against the real Juha Bach when he arrived, and got pwned by him pretty easy. Bach figured that might be enough to attract the attention of Yama so he switched with his fake at that moment and went to do his thing elsewhere. In other words the fake Bach was just holding a half dead Kenapchi that the real Bach had already beat up when Yama showed up. Yama saw the fake didn't have any wounds on him and figured he must the real deal.

People also got to realize that about the same time Kenpachi showed up to fight Bach, that Yama was busy fighting (actually sitting there taking his hits like a dumbass) that Overkill Quincy dude. That means Bach had plenty of time to pwn kenpachi, make the switch with his fake and get most of the way to the 1st division headquarters, before Yama even showed up were the fake Bach was.
Or Zaraki got his ass beat by a fake who mimicked the powers of Bach.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (12-14-2012), ckraizitee (12-16-2012), Senkradlol (12-13-2012)
Old 12-13-2012, 09:03 PM   #36
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Lots of disappointment currently, but after getting wreck the tide usually turns. Not only was Kenpachi disappointing, Byakuya ate a stupid pill and looked as cumbersome as early day Rukia, in need of saving, got mowwed by his own upgraded 2.0 shit, and had to ask Ichigo to save the SS. Renji had to go upstairs to get healed because he got punched one time by Jr. Mafia Quincy, the weakest looking of the bunch whom didn't die. Rukia...got off the fuck paneled and she got a trip upstairs. Vice Capt. stood no shot at all, ask Kira. How the freak Byakuya get made the example when Soi Fong, Foxy Capt., and Hitsuguya all got ganked as well? Pathetic. Out of all of them Byakuya would've been most useful in the future, hell the Quincies coulda took Foxy with him, he's just an animal/shingami being thats about 1 step infront of Chad, which equals a nobody. Actually a reason to get someone killed trying to help his sorry ass.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 11:15 PM   #37
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Or Zaraki got his ass beat by a fake who mimicked the powers of Bach.
Except that isn't his ability. He could mimic peoples appearance, and his brother could mimic peoples powers.

Just think about things logically. Kenpachi roflastomped 3 quincies like it was nothing before showing up to where Bach was. One of those clowns was the twin that had the power to mimic abilities, and despite mimicing Kenpachi he still got his ass handed to him l like a noob. If we assume this twin somehow also had the ability to mimic people he's met, and used it turn himself into Bach so he could decimate Kenpachi like a punk kid, then why didn't the other brother who is CONFIRMED to have that power turn himself into Bach as well and do the exact same thing. LMAO, you see how that scenario just doesn't add up?

Old 12-14-2012, 09:02 AM   #38
KingZER0
Academy Student

KingZER0 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ask me anything i understand where you are coming from, and you are probably correct but if both brothers turned into Bach there be 3 Bachs lol and tricking Yamamoto into bankai would be slightly harder, so there's always that possibility that to keep things under raps, there was only one clone. I would also assume that they did not want to obliterate everything right away with 3 Juhas lol as they wanted to draw out Yama, and stealthy go for Aizen to later asses the situation all while waiting for the real threat Zero squad to show. I also like vengeance theory of just making a quick switch btw, i guess at this point we cant really know.

Last edited by KingZER0; 12-14-2012 at 09:20 AM.
KingZER0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 09:34 AM   #39
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingZER0 View Post
Ask me anything i understand where you are coming from, and you are probably correct but if both brothers turned into Bach there be 3 Bachs lol and tricking Yamamoto into bankai would be slightly harder, so there's always that possibility that to keep things under raps, there was only one clone. I would also assume that they did not want to obliterate everything right away with 3 Juhas lol as they wanted to draw out Yama, and stealthy go for Aizen to later asses the situation all while waiting for the real threat Zero squad to show. I also like vengeance theory of just making a quick switch btw, i guess at this point we cant really know.
The brothers abilities were different:

Royd: The Yourself (貴方自身 (ジ・ユアセルフ), Ji Yuaserufu): Royd is able to transform himself into the exact physical likeness of another person. In doing so, he can also replicate the memories and personality of that individual, allowing him to flawlessly impersonate his target.

Floyd: The Yourself (貴方自身 (ジ・ユアセルフ), Ji Yuaserufu): Loyd is able to transform himself into the exact physical likeness of another person. In doing so, he can also replicate the spiritual power and abilities of that individual.[4] While this can present an opponent with significant difficulty, Loyd's power is still inferior to that of the original since, according to Kenpachi Zaraki, the power of his imitation can be surpassed.

Floyd wasn't as powerful as Royd overall, though it hasn't been explained, perhaps he was the first on out of the Quincy Pie, they're Mum.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 03:29 AM   #40
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Except that isn't his ability. He could mimic peoples appearance, and his brother could mimic peoples powers.
Both had the ability to mimic someone else. It's just that one excelled at one aspect of it while the other excelled at another aspect. However the ability itself was the same.

Quote:
Just think about things logically.
I am thinking about it logically. Logically speaking it would be retarded to assume that Bach defeated Zaraki then said hey hold this dude by the throat until Yamamoto comes so its more convincing that it's me. Sorry but that's just fucking stupid. Why is it so hard to accept that Zaraki got his ass beat by a lackey? This same lackey also put up a halfway decent fight against Yamamoto considering the fact that he wasn't completely obliterated in one attack. There's no reason to be a butt hurt Zaraki fanboy just because he lost. Shit happens move on.

Ignoring the rest of your post since it's irrelevant.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 12-15-2012 at 07:11 AM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 11:44 AM   #41
Witchking
Chuunin

Witchking will become famous soon enoughWitchking will become famous soon enough

Agreed with vengeance, as much as it hurts.
Old 12-15-2012, 04:29 PM   #42
manta
No Leaf Clover

Thanked 1,356 Times in 702 Posts
manta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enough

C'mon guys, if Kubo didn't use his brain on this, don't use yours, waste of time that's what Bleach is.

manta is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to manta For This Useful Post:
Witchking (12-15-2012)
Old 12-15-2012, 08:22 PM   #43
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
I am thinking about it logically. Logically speaking it would be retarded to assume that Bach defeated Zaraki then said hey hold this dude by the throat until Yamamoto comes so its more convincing that it's me. Sorry but that's just fucking stupid.
Being that the whole point was to convince Yamamoto that the guy he fought was the real deal, then yeah, completely logical.

Quote:
Why is it so hard to accept that Zaraki got his ass beat by a lackey?
Lol, you're either really dense or trolling. Still not sure, but leaning towards trolling.

If both twins had the same powers, how the hell could Kenpachi decimate one of them, only to get decimated himself like 2nd rate fodder only minutes later?

If the guy was able to annihilate Kenpachi (one of the 5 goddamn special war potentials) like that, why did Bach kill him later like the disposable fucking trash that he was.

When Kenpachi showed up, Bach's #2 man showed concern about his spiritual pressure. The same guy who later on would effortlessly break Ichigo's Bankai in 1 hit. So are you saying some random clone guy is vastly stronger then Bach's right hand man. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
This same lackey also put up a halfway decent fight against Yamamoto considering the fact that he wasn't completely obliterated in one attack.
Lol, you had better reread the manga if that's what you think. The fake just stayed on defensive [read:ran around like a bitch] most of the fight. The only times he went on offense, he was completely shut down. Yama just stood their and let the poor guy break his own sword on his flame armor. Dude resorted to using a bow attack, and Yama lol'd at how pathetic that shit was. When yama finally said fuck this shit time to finish it, fake boy brought out his TRUMP CARD. The greatest Qunicy defense Evar!!! C'mon Yama, step into the light can get obliterated by my Pew Pew Lazors!!!! Yama response was basically 'meh', and used monster reborn on that shit. The poor faggot cried like a baby about his friends while Yama put him out of his misery.

So um, yeah, good fight champ.

Ignoring the rest of your post since it's irrelevant.

Old 12-16-2012, 04:08 AM   #44
ckraizitee
Genin

ckraizitee is an unknown quantity at this point

Let occam's razor judge.
ckraizitee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 02:28 AM   #45
Stars
Manic Pixie Dream Girl

Stars is an unknown quantity at this point

Called that shit on the 517 thread.

Quote:
Overall I'm liking this arc a lot. I don't think the Zero Squad guy was downplaying Unohana's skill when he said her job isn't to heal anymore, rather that they're going to need her to fight. And I expect she'll be very powerful.
Quote:
At the end he insists he take care of Byakuya and says "What you're meant to do now... is not healing." I think she's going to be a major player this arc. Reminder her battle data is higher than Kyoraku and Ukitake's in the databook.
Stars is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Stars For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (12-18-2012)