School shooting in CT - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > World News

World News Post and discuss news articles on recent world events here!

Old 12-14-2012, 02:01 PM   #1
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,707 Times in 3,839 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
School shooting in CT

http://gma.yahoo.com/breaking-conn-s...opstories.html

What the fuck is wrong with people?
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (12-15-2012), Gamabunta (12-14-2012)

Old 12-14-2012, 05:08 PM   #2
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: School shooting in CT

Quote:
What the fuck is wrong with people?
Complete lack of common sense would be my guess. Unfortunately, this shit can't be satisfyingly avoided before entering the realm of a paranoid rulings and can only be fixed by a proper civic education.

But I don't know what's worse, this kind of things happening in schools far too often or the fact I first knew of this when my youtube "what to see" recommendations dropped this nasty specimen. (Sorry in advance for linking Fischer.)

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 05:58 PM   #3
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,817 Times in 3,843 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

That's exactly the reasoning Billy Graham's daughter gave for 9/11. I am shocked every single time they use that reasoning rather than just saying shit like "God didn't make this world to be perfect" or "Satan did it lolololol." It makes about as much sense, but doesn't make it sound like God's pulling some sick "Believe in me or I won't stop bad things, but I also won't stop bad things to give you reason to believe in me" kind of catch-22 bullshit.

The victims and their families went through enough without being berated because they'alls didn't have JAEYSIUSS.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (12-17-2012), kael03 (12-14-2012), Numinous (12-14-2012)
Old 12-14-2012, 08:33 PM   #4
Gamabunta
Chuunin

Gamabunta will become famous soon enoughGamabunta will become famous soon enough

...... Poor kids
Gamabunta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 10:40 PM   #5
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough

I can't imagine what the family's of those students and teachers are going through right now. Merry fucking christmas! I wonder, if god was real, how the hell does shit like this fit into his plan? What a dick.

Also, all the anti-gun shit since this happened today has been getting on my nerves.

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi
xxMESTxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 12:39 AM   #6
Scientia
Francesca

Scientia is on a distinguished roadScientia is on a distinguished road

I shouldn't joke about such things......

Last edited by Scientia; 02-21-2014 at 03:40 AM.
Scientia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 02:01 AM   #7
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 02:15 AM   #8
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

...I ask once more, what the fuck is wrong with people?
Old 12-15-2012, 04:06 AM   #9
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2...-in-china?lite

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 09:44 PM   #10
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,648 Times in 1,597 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

What's really disgusting is the fact that every single person that knew the shooter has said that something "wasn't right" with the guy. Every last one of them knew the guy was weird, and now they're going "huh, didn't see that coming". I've heard different stories that the guy had personality disorders and perhaps autism. Neither have been confirmed yet though.

I blame this tragedy partially on the disregard people hold for the people around them. I'm not really a nosy neighbor or anything, but if this dude were living near me or hanging around my area I'd have kept an eye on him to say the least. Have you guys seen this dudes picture?

Good lord, that is all kinds of creepy. It's like he gazing into my soul with those eyes.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 11:05 AM   #11
Gamabunta
Chuunin

Gamabunta will become famous soon enoughGamabunta will become famous soon enough

But heard he's too low profile and they thought it was ryan...
Gamabunta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 01:14 PM   #12
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

^Dafuq are you talking about?
Old 12-16-2012, 01:32 PM   #13
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Thanked 4,134 Times in 1,402 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about

Original reports were that his brother, Ryan, was responsible for the shooting. Turns out his brother was in New Jersey at the time, and cooperated with authorities when it came to questioning and such. America's piss-poor programs to help the mentally ill is what's responsible for this. If this guy had gotten the help he needed, then this wouldn't have happened. Instead, he, like so many other people in this country, fell through the cracks and ended up becoming a monster. It's disgusting and shameful. I just hope all those devastated by this get the proper help they needed.
Old 12-16-2012, 06:07 PM   #14
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Ah, gotcha.

In other news, those assholes at the Westboro Baptist Church have announced their intentions on picketing a vigil for the victims of the shooting.
Old 12-17-2012, 07:09 AM   #15
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
and again what the fuck is wrong with people?....Justin who gives a fuck and yeah good ole Ellen....young kids have been murdered....like put the bullshit aside and have a considerate heart.....you're pissed that the fact your Ellen DG show with special guest segment would be re aired or cancelled...that is just sour... these people kill me...lives have ended and you're worried over some shitty moment to see the Beaver?!

sad sad news non the less...prayers
apacolypz is online now   Reply With Quote