Naruto 614 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 12-18-2012, 06:47 AM   #1
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Naruto 614

Mangastream version is out.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
Gakure (12-18-2012), Gamabunta (12-18-2012), jericho Uzimaki (12-18-2012), moebrown20 (12-19-2012), NeoKakarott023 (12-18-2012), platinumrug (12-19-2012), Uchiha09 (12-22-2012)

Old 12-18-2012, 07:03 AM   #2
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold
Re: Naruto 614

Neji is dead?

Neji is dead

Now plz dont troll us by reviving him

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (12-18-2012), NeoKakarott023 (12-18-2012), Pritha (12-18-2012)
Old 12-18-2012, 07:03 AM   #3
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

wow MS this early...what a XMAS gift!...well this all depends on the chapter...
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 07:12 AM   #4
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

One thing I ask, and one only, Let them remain DEAD, Kishi

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gakure For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (12-18-2012)
Old 12-18-2012, 07:20 AM   #5
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about

lol they spoke about rinne tensei this chapter, and obito is starting to rebel...

madara is hinting for obito to sacriface his life for him, obito tells him he was never his ally...
obito is slowing being rainbowed by naruto just like nagato
and what did nagato do before he died?

Yep, Kishimoto I swear to god if obito uses rinne tensei to revive everyone >:C
freedom07 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to freedom07 For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (12-18-2012)
Old 12-18-2012, 07:34 AM   #6
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

Ok wait, Sakura gets to live? Oh come on Kishi. and where the hell is Bee.

I hope the plan was not to throw multiple RS at Jyuubi(which was totally ineffective this chapter) till one of them dies. lol Neji's death overshadowed the supposed plan. It beats me that Naruto still didnt know what happened to Shikaku crew.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gakure For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (12-18-2012)
Old 12-18-2012, 07:57 AM   #7
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,272 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

I can already see the shipping wars that will result from this.

"That ebul cow Hornata was going to die, she suck !!! "

"Screw you, Neju gave his blessing with his awesume sacrifice, NH for life !!!"

With that said I don't think more could be asked from Kishi in regards to how he dispatched Neji. The dude was a no show for all of part 2 prior to this, all in all it could have been worse.

I appreciate the explanation as to why they aren't firing at the alliance from close range.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (12-18-2012)
Old 12-18-2012, 08:28 AM   #8
nocturnal dream
Academy Student

nocturnal dream is an unknown quantity at this point

The only way that Hinata could be the strongest Hyuuga is if Neji died.

At first he wasn't killing characters. Now he's killing character I like (Inochi, Neji). If he killed Shikamaru and Hinata, I would be all for it.
nocturnal dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 08:32 AM   #9
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,272 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Sakura needs to die. The bitch is has gotten off light in this whole thing.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 08:41 AM   #10
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,597 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Neji's death was all serious and shit but gotta say, when the bird got smoked by a wood splinter I laughed really, really hard.

A bit of hyperbolic overkill with the imagery there Kishi.

Now time for the tears of righteous anger to rise up within Naruto which will clear his mind for the ultimate fight. Also, woo hoo mindless mass killing! You go Cock-Blocked Obito! If you can't stick your wood in the ninja you wanted to, you go and stick every ninja with wood!

Actually, decent chapter which, if well written, the manga will use to push both Naruto and Hinata forward in what has been a god-awful slow development. A fitting end for Neji.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (12-18-2012), jekyl_hyde (12-18-2012), jericho Uzimaki (12-18-2012), platinumrug (12-19-2012), Shrike (12-18-2012), Uchiha09 (12-22-2012)
Old 12-18-2012, 08:58 AM   #11
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (12-18-2012), platinumrug (12-19-2012), Sensei-Q (12-24-2012)
Old 12-18-2012, 09:06 AM   #12
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Wow, the ninja world whom revered Harashirma, and Madara, is getting wiped out by the scourge of that world Madara, with Harashirma's techs, how fucking bland. Now should generations loathe Wood Style Techs like they did with Kyuubs' and Naruto? Therefore every child born with that style will now be an outcast Ninja Wide, every Village, and Clan?

By the way, I'm confused, if Ino jumped into Jyuubs' mind and made him shoot the blast elsewhere, why not simply have Kyuubs boosting her, and she just take over? Additionally I can see Chouji going big again to attempt a one on one with Jyuubs, whilst Kakashi will warp Shikamaru on top to do his Shadow Bind on the both of them unexpectedly, but they'll simply overpower his shit, I sees that a coming. Beyond another known transformation for the Jyuubi.

Why did Neji always get gu gushed in the back, he wasn't a coward, but he wasn't WhiteBeard.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 12-18-2012 at 09:15 AM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 09:23 AM   #13
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Okay, so you stretched the thread to do what? That first scene is already referenced in the latest chapter.

Fucking hilarious. I came here partially out of boredom and bam, new chapter. Neji's awesome, but at the same time, both Obito and Naruto needed this. With Orochimaru, he took Sasuke away. Nagato killed Jiraya. Minato and Kushina died protecting Naruto, but that was over a decade ago and he was just a baby, never knowing them personally until later. Not even sure if he knows that Konan died. Also, is this the first time he's seen a comrade die up close?

Seems like the telepathic message was only sent to their kids which would explain why Naruto has no clue.

I'm surprised Kishi opted to put Obito back in the driver's seat of that duo, illustrating that he has Madara by the balls and clearing up the mystery/plothole surrounding why Nagato never used Rinne Tensei before, either for Yahiko or Obito's benefit. With him admitting that he never even considered Madara his ally, it confirms to me that he never intended to bring Madara back. I'm guessing it was intended for Rin, but that still seems like a problem with Nagato being unable to bring back Jiraya due to time constraints. Either they don't know or the problem was that Jiraya fell into the water and couldn't be found.

You will be missed.

Last edited by Emissary of Justice; 12-18-2012 at 09:32 AM.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Emissary of Justice For This Useful Post:
IXI ANIMO IXI (12-18-2012)
Old 12-18-2012, 09:31 AM   #14
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

No since hinatas dad knew of their death I am sure the entire alliance got the message. Maybe he didnt tell Naruto due to his belief in his actions. Which would be naruto running into danger...Idk just guessing

Last edited by apacolypz; 12-18-2012 at 09:40 AM.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 09:53 AM   #15
Gamabunta
Chuunin

Gamabunta will become famous soon enoughGamabunta will become famous soon enough

Agree with freedom on nagato bits cause obito could have teleport himself away from madara suicide bomb but he wants naruto to give him a book too. Anyway overall decent chapter and neji deserve his death there for having fag face...
Gamabunta is offline   Reply With Quote