Naruto 614 - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 12-18-2012, 10:03 AM   #16
I love Naruto Babes
Chuunin

I love Naruto Babes is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 614

Didn't see Neji's death coming, but he went out like a man. Much respect.

I just hope that his message to Naruto finally set off a light in his thick head. IMHO, if Naruto does not wife up Hinata after she put her life on the line for him not once, but TWICE, he should cut his freakin' balls off.

C'mon Kishi, make Naruto/Hinata happen.

Official member of the "Avatar: The last airbender" FC.
I love Naruto Babes is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-18-2012, 10:20 AM   #17
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,333 Times in 4,062 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

So wait let me get this straight. Neji survives the rescue Sasuke arc when he clearly should have died only to become irrelevant throughout the rest of the manga. Now he randomly dies to save Hinata a person he originally hated? So so lame Kishi you should have just killed him off back in part one when it actually meant something. Neji dieing now I could care less he isn't important & hasn't been for years.

To add insult to injury Kishi had the nerve to use defying destiny flashbacks as if that even relates to Naruto anymore.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 12-18-2012 at 10:23 AM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (12-18-2012), NeoKakarott023 (12-18-2012), platinumrug (12-19-2012), Shrike (12-18-2012)
Old 12-18-2012, 10:33 AM   #18
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,287 Times in 2,927 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Kiba is next.

Nardo: Kiba, why ?

Kiba: Because....cough, cough....you are my rival.....x.x

Nardo: T-T
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
batonnoir (12-18-2012), jekyl_hyde (12-18-2012), platinumrug (12-19-2012), Scientia (12-19-2012)
Old 12-18-2012, 10:53 AM   #19
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
So wait let me get this straight. Neji survives the rescue Sasuke arc when he clearly should have died only to become irrelevant throughout the rest of the manga. Now he randomly dies to save Hinata a person he originally hated? So so lame Kishi you should have just killed him off back in part one when it actually meant something. Neji dieing now I could care less he isn't important & hasn't been for years.

To add insult to injury Kishi had the nerve to use defying destiny flashbacks as if that even relates to Naruto anymore.
Well, if you really want to be mad, try to answer why Neji did a whole shield Hinata and Naruto with his back rather than tossing up another one of his spin-spin defense shields that he's been using constantly throughout the manga since his fight win Naruto.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
OiB (12-19-2012), platinumrug (12-19-2012), Shrike (12-18-2012), Vengeance (12-18-2012)
Old 12-18-2012, 10:59 AM   #20
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
Well, if you really want to be mad, try to answer why Neji did a whole shield Hinata and Naruto with his back rather than tossing up another one of his spin-spin defense shields that he's been using constantly throughout the manga since his fight win Naruto.
I'm not mad I just don't care about Neji. I think killing him now is pointless. Hell even Sai holds more relevance when compared to Neji at this point.

About what you said can we label Neji as a victim of plot induced stupidity?

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
ACt (12-18-2012), platinumrug (12-19-2012), Pritha (12-18-2012), Shrike (12-18-2012)
Old 12-18-2012, 11:39 AM   #21
pharix
Chuunin

pharix is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Sakura needs to die. The bitch is has gotten off light in this whole thing.
your dislike of a character is not a reason for them to die. Sakura's the female lead...

Quote:
Originally Posted by I love Naruto Babes View Post
Didn't see Neji's death coming, but he went out like a man. Much respect.

I just hope that his message to Naruto finally set off a light in his thick head. IMHO, if Naruto does not wife up Hinata after she put her life on the line for him not once, but TWICE, he should cut his freakin' balls off.

C'mon Kishi, make Naruto/Hinata happen.
Jiraiya died for Naruto's sake, is Naruto in love with him? no.

Sakura almost died to save Elder Chiyo, did Chiyo fall in love with her? no.

clearly that isn't a condition for falling in love. you know, love, not "she's infatuated with me and has big boobs"

Last edited by pharix; 12-18-2012 at 11:42 AM.
pharix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 11:47 AM   #22
ckraizitee
Genin

ckraizitee is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree, i absolutely felt nothing when neji "died". His "death" felt no different than the fodders that died in this chapter.
Also whats up with suddenly trying to hype the hyuga? "strongest clan in konoah.." lol.
ckraizitee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ckraizitee For This Useful Post:
Vengeance (12-18-2012)
Old 12-18-2012, 11:48 AM   #23
Willy Wonka
Academy Student

Willy Wonka is an unknown quantity at this point

Hopefully Hinata dies next. I wouldn't want my kids to have creepy eyes like that.
Willy Wonka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 12:17 PM   #24
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,287 Times in 2,927 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
Sakura's the female lead...
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (12-23-2012), platinumrug (12-19-2012)
Old 12-18-2012, 12:18 PM   #25
Aman Shahur
Genin

Aman Shahur has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I get a thousand watefal for tears for neji die............ i espect obito to do a revive jusu for all death character soon like pain..........i hope moegi and kohamaru get kill to.......i am still wait for sun eye plan for izuna uchia i am going to go saiyain mode on somebody for this anger cause for this moment...........soe mad rite now...............
Aman Shahur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 12:29 PM   #26
ckraizitee
Genin

ckraizitee is an unknown quantity at this point

Im suspecting neji will be revived and when he does, he wouldnt have the seal anymore, making him stronger.
ckraizitee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ckraizitee For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (12-18-2012)
Old 12-18-2012, 12:32 PM   #27
pharix
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
prove me wrong
Old 12-18-2012, 12:51 PM   #28
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Yeah, Neji should have died back in Part 1, and Chouji with him too.

But whatever, it's better to get deaths then get none as it was the case so far, so it's still okay.

Edit: and oh yeah, totally with ACt on the whole "laughed at the bird getting impaled" thing.

Last edited by Shrike; 12-18-2012 at 12:53 PM.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
ACt (12-18-2012), NeoKakarott023 (12-18-2012), platinumrug (12-19-2012), Scientia (12-19-2012), Tzu Men (12-19-2012)
Old 12-18-2012, 12:52 PM   #29
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharix View Post
prove me wrong
There is no female lead in Naruto. That would imply that Sakura is a focal character or main protagonist which she isn't. Sakura is a support character who holds no real importance to the overall drive/focus of the plot. The main characters of the manga are Naruto & Sasuke. Kakashi as a secondary character holds allot more importance when compared to Sakura because of his connection to both the protagonist & antagonist. Sakura on the otherhand holds little importance to anything.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vengeance; 12-18-2012 at 12:54 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (12-19-2012), platinumrug (12-19-2012)
Old 12-18-2012, 01:03 PM   #30
pharix
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Sakura on the otherhand holds little importance to anything.
you could say the same about Hinata but she didn't die during Pein's attack