Naruto 614 - Page 8 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 12-20-2012, 02:59 PM   #106
catilena1890
I ran outta fucks to give

catilena1890 will become famous soon enoughcatilena1890 will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto 614

First off, the cursed seal of the Hyuga clan, while bearing an uncanny resemblance, is NOT a swastika, and if you had actually bothered to READ the Manga you would know this. That seal was introduced way back when the Manga was still good and it has been explained time and again.

Second, if you want respect, grow a pair and stop bawling about things you don't know or understand, and stop getting butthurt when we make fun of you for bawling about things you don't understand. If you don't like it, then fuck off and take your whiny ass to someone who cares, like your mommy or your teddy bear. No amount of internet roleplaying and DBZ references are going to intimidate us and make us like you, and will actually make us more inclined to make fun of you. So get over yourself and quit your bitchin. The world would be a much better place without that shit.

catilena1890 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-20-2012, 02:59 PM   #107
ExplosiveArt
Academy Art Student

ExplosiveArt is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by catilena1890 View Post
According to this Manga, Death IS an escapable destiny. Orochimaru has been doing it for years, Madara even longer, Chiyo gave HER life for Gaara's to allow him to escape death, and Nagato pretty much said "Whoops, my bad, sorry about that" and brought everyone who died in his tantrum back to life. For all we know, there is still a chance for Neji and everyone else who died to pop back up and say "LOLNOPE! NOT DEAD!". Knowing Kishi, this is what is going to happen.
The sage of six paths as far as we know is dead. First Hokage is dead, and Madara was recently confirmed dead. Three of the most powerful people in this manage are all dead.

Yes Gaara lives to fight another day, but Chiyo will not be around anymore to save him again from death.

Nagato did bring back the dead, but it appears that they will eventually have to meet this fate again some day...

As for Orochimaru, he may be an important part of Kishi propelling the story of defying fate. But we have to see what Sasuke ends up doing, or more accurately choosing to do.

It seems like the set up is leading towards where the Dead Demon Consuming Seal will be used to stop Madara....
ExplosiveArt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ExplosiveArt For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (12-21-2012)
Old 12-20-2012, 03:22 PM   #108
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman Shahur View Post
i could change a saiyain mode for this instance
Am I the only one that thought of this when I read this part?
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
catilena1890 (12-20-2012), Clone_Sage (12-20-2012), jekyl_hyde (12-20-2012)
Old 12-20-2012, 03:48 PM   #109
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Quote:
enoghu for this harasment!!!! i am give you two choice right for this momend..........respect me or leave a forum!!! got it punk ass???????????? i could change a saiyain mode for this instance but i spare youre blush...........remember who you are speak to.............dont forget.........
What the fuck dude? Seriously?
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Clone_Sage (12-20-2012), platinumrug (12-22-2012)
Old 12-20-2012, 04:07 PM   #110
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough

Quote:
enoghu for this harasment!!!! i am give you two choice right for this momend..........respect me or leave a forum!!! got it punk ass???????????? i could change a saiyain mode for this instance but i spare youre blush...........remember who you are speak to.............dont forget.........
Respect is earned. Fuck off, retard.

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi
xxMESTxx is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xxMESTxx For This Useful Post:
Clone_Sage (12-20-2012), jericho Uzimaki (12-21-2012), platinumrug (12-22-2012)
Old 12-20-2012, 07:09 PM   #111
Clone_Sage
Genin

Clone_Sage is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Old 12-20-2012, 07:16 PM   #112
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
The sad part is... this post... from what I've read that he's posted... has the most correctly spelled words based on correctly spelled words compared to total words in the post.

syntax and grammar... different story... so I guess you're showing some improvements.

Last edited by jekyl_hyde; 12-20-2012 at 07:19 PM.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
catilena1890 (12-20-2012), Clone_Sage (12-20-2012)
Old 12-20-2012, 09:36 PM   #113
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Now THATS what you call a pile on....MOAR!

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 10:04 PM   #114
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:

Did you really just say you would change into Saiyan Mode? I mean really?

You've been here 3 months already and you're not even a blip on my radar.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (12-22-2012), ninjalostboy95 (12-20-2012), platinumrug (12-22-2012), Tmoore (12-21-2012)
Old 12-21-2012, 12:07 AM   #115
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
hnnnnnnnnnn i just get a realise for something that make me rely uset.........neji have nazi symbol for his forhead............. look if you are not share this believe.......

http://postimage.org/image/fab9ivcu5/

i am soe mad rite now...................my people get a lot of suffer for the war and then writer show this...............
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WroZjFH6QzQ
Old 12-21-2012, 12:44 AM   #116
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road

Looks like the english language killer is still on this forum telling all who disrespect him to leave the forum. Next thing he will start talking about how Naruto is based on his religion and country.
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 01:23 AM   #117
catilena1890
I ran outta fucks to give

catilena1890 will become famous soon enoughcatilena1890 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBPY View Post
Looks like the english language killer is still on this forum telling all who disrespect him to leave the forum. Next thing he will start talking about how Naruto is based on his religion and country.
You mean it isn't?! Everything I know is a lie! ;_;

I don't like how this thread has turned into a smear campaign against one of the site's more distinguishable members. Stop picking on the king of fandom and get back on topic or I will kick you out of the site with my super saiyan awesomeness.

catilena1890 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to catilena1890 For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (12-21-2012)
Old 12-21-2012, 06:57 AM   #118
sFrog
Academy Student

sFrog is an unknown quantity at this point

Neji must have gone low on chakra if he wasn't able to deflect those branches... branches Hinata should have been able to handle herself I think.

Destiny and honor might be highly regarded by the author, but still.. death wasn't necessary in my opinion. (branches are too fast for Naruto to dodge.. but there is still enough time for Hinata to protect him and even more time for Neji to jump in!? This is pathetic)

... Thing with the words Neji said... Naruto is a ninja, thus automatically does live for the hokage etc.. Besides, all lives depend on him from the beginning. Neji's death doesn't change this suddenly.

Quote:
hnnnnnnnnnn i just get a realise for something that make me rely uset.........neji have nazi symbol for his forhead............. look if you are not share this believe.......
The Germans took the swastika, an indian symbol, and changed the angle by 45 degrees. That symbol in the manga though, has nothing to do with it.

Please do the mankind a favor and get a life.
sFrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 12:18 PM   #119
Aman Shahur
Genin

Aman Shahur has a little shameless behaviour in the past

i give a lot of apology for my rude tatrum for the temper yesterday...........my life such a stresful after i get a lot of the fame............its rely tough for handle a sucess for this momend....sometime i wish i get normal like before but i have to have a strength for my fans..........i am nearly finish the desine for my new clothe line and energy drink line....rely essited and stress for a combination.......this is a reason i give a rude anger commend earlyer but this not excuse for a behave i know this...........to show my sorry for this actsion i am giving a chance for lucky fan to be first wearer of Aman t shirt and first drinker of Aman cola my new energy drink coming soon for the store.......... all you have to say is what the favorite thing you like about me most and sudscride to me and like this vidoe and give it good commend

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N852r...ature=youtu.be

do all this thing and you might be lucky to get his estra special prize..........
Aman Shahur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 12:29 PM   #120
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
i give a lot of apology for my rude tatrum for the temper yesterday...........my life such a stresful after i get a lot of the fame............its rely tough for handle a sucess for this momend....sometime i wish i get normal like before but i have to have a strength for my fans..........i am nearly finish the desine for my new clothe line and energy drink line....rely essited and stress for a combination.......this is a reason i give a rude anger commend earlyer but this not excuse for a behave i know this...........to show my sorry for this actsion i am giving a chance for lucky fan to be first wearer of Aman t shirt and first drinker of Aman cola my new energy drink coming soon for the store.......... all you have to say is what the favorite thing you like about me most and sudscride to me and like this vidoe and give it good commend

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N852r...ature=youtu.be

do all this thing and you might be lucky to get his estra special prize..........
apology accepted. now please, continue to learn to spell and use correct sentence structure.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
catilena1890 (12-21-2012)