Naruto 615 prediction/spoiler - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 12-18-2012, 07:18 AM   #1
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold
Naruto 615 prediction/spoiler

Sort of like how the Uchiha manifest their Mangekyou Sharingan by being the one's responsible for a loved one's death, such as it is with Hinata and watching Neji die.

Hinata will now awaken the Silver Byakugan.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (12-18-2012), ninjalostboy95 (12-22-2012), Rikudounaruto (12-21-2012), Uchiha09 (12-24-2012)

Old 12-18-2012, 10:01 AM   #2
gizmox
Genin

gizmox is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 615 prediction/spoiler

I'm smelling a mass Rinne Tensei from Tobi. (but im hoping kishi won't let the dead comeback in the end)
gizmox is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gizmox For This Useful Post:
Eternal Solitude (12-23-2012), jericho Uzimaki (12-18-2012), Konnaha_yellow_flash (12-18-2012)
Old 12-18-2012, 01:22 PM   #3
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Anyone else wondering exactly how madara is supposed to be revived??? His body was old and decrepit... Madara must have a body he created just for is Resurrection... Or maybe that is where shisui went... Madara took it to be used as his own... Since it's already hybrid body madara would want...

IDK, I just really hope madara is not dumb enough to resurrect himself in his original body lol....

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 04:17 PM   #4
MrAdam
Academy Student

MrAdam is an unknown quantity at this point

Naruto will get angry becuz of Neji, however with his current power level in kyubi mode hes still too weak to overcome Madara/Juubi. So I smell power up for Naruto. Maybe Rinnegan or kyubi will be completed somehow.
MrAdam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MrAdam For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (12-18-2012)
Old 12-18-2012, 04:35 PM   #5
jeanericuser
Predictomatic 9000

Thanked 1,063 Times in 238 Posts
jeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enough

How to troll madara:
Obito will suddenly get mind controlled by several ninjas and convince madara he is gonna use rinne tensei to bring him back. Madara will defend obito while the others pretend to attack keeping madara distracted. Mind controlled Obito will use rinne tensei to bring back to life all those killed since the war started. Obito will break free at last second just as the jutsu starts to end. Madara will see everyone return to life but he is still a corpse. Madara pissed off at Obito obviously turning on him will kill obito. Then mind control ninjas will reveal that obito was actually being mind controlled the whole time.

Its very doubtful that would happen but would be interesting.
jeanericuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 10:48 PM   #6
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

A Jericho Prediction

Naruto 615: “A New Resolve”

Naruto is still holding Neji’s body, he gently places him down and turns to Hinata.

“okay, That will be enough, I don’t need protecting anymore.”

Hinata looks at Neji then Naruto, “but , but(she stands up with confidence) it is no longer you I protect anymore! It’s you and brother Neji, so I will protect you because I love you Naruto, not because of this war, but also because you now have Neji’s life. He gave it to you.”

Naruto looks at her and nod his head in agreement, “then come on we’re doing this together!”

Obito looking down, {does anything break his resolve?} “so be it.”

Madara, “is your plan not going well?”

Obito just looks at him and then back at the Alliance.

Kakashi sees Neji laying life less near Naruto and Hinata, {damn, Neji. Hinata how has this affected you?} “everyone steady yourself, he isn’t done!”

One of the Juubi hands is coming down towards Kakashi and the others.

Everyone is looking but there is no time to evade it.

SLAMMM!!!!

Kakashi is looking up he sees, “Choji and Chouji!”

They are both huge but only big enough to stop this one hand.

Shikamaru, “dammit..” {the Kyuubi isn’t back yet, this plan rides on him.}

Naruto, “hey Obito, Yes. Yes I did say that about my comrades before.”

Obito looks.

Naruto, “the thing is, I was being childish. This is war and people get hurt, friends and loved ones may die. But we must fight on and honor their sacrifice, without sacrifice there is no life.”
Obito, “I am going to fix that soon as I defeat this pointless Alliance.”

Naruto, “you know until I met you I thought I was kinda dumb. You so dumb you don’t see what’s in front of you The Alliance is your dream…and MiNE!”

Obito is a bit thrown off, “what? But look around people are dying, this isn’t my dream!”

Madara, {hmmm, who’s resolve is faltering now?}

Naruto, “yeah they are but that is your doing. Everyone came together because of you. But also they are dying and getting hurt because of you.”

Shikamaru, {is he buying us time or is he really trying to stop this guy with words?}

Obito, “but, I I am going to make a world where no one dies! No one is sad!”

Madara, {okay, I am going to step in now.} “this is how you break a hero’s resolve.”

He break’s loose from the Juubi and claps his hands together, “Wood style: rising death!”

Obito, “what… are ?”

Many wood spikes rise form the ground on the battlefield, they begin to go through the Alliance swiftly taking out 4 and 5 at a time.

Hinata is pulled out of the way by Naruto he holds her up as spike rise and go through his leg and side.

Naruto sees this, then talking to Hinata, “I finally see everything, including you. Sorry it took so long” He slightly smiles.

He looks up his eyes are Sage mode

A hand comes crashing down on them and the debris is scattered.

Hyuuga member, “Hinata-Sama?!”

Sakura, “Naruto!”

Shikamaru, “dammit, come on you idiot!”

Naruto’s voice from the dust that is clearing, “hey, Is that anyway to talk to the future Hokage?”

He is holding the hand up with one, with the help of a clone and Hinata in his other arm.
Shikamaru, “when your Hokage I will call you Konoha’s Idiot Hokage. Now quit fooling around, we are depending on you!”

Obito, “indeed no more fooling around, Madara…”

Madara, “Yes I know I think I will destroy everyone now, you just go as far as you can, don’t worry about the Juubi it will be fine.”

Naruto is smiling as he throws the hand off and jumps off the spikes with Hinata.
Sakura rushes over and begin to heal his injuries.

Obito, “why are you smiling?”

Madara, “it doesn’t matter, get out of here Obito.”

Naruto, “Kage Alliance no jutsu.”

Suddenly as he sys that Raikage with Oonki on his back slams into Madara sending him flying off the Juubi. A great amount of sand attacks the eye of the Juubi. Lava begins to surround Madara as he goes into his Susan’oo.

Tsunade is behind Naruto, Sakura and Hinata.

She sees Hinata holding Naruto’s arm, “well it’s about time.”

Naruto scratches his head and blushes, “uhm, Sakura?”

Sakura, “it’s fine Naruto, trust me.”

Madara, “how, did…?”

Raikage come crashing down on the Susan’oo, “we made a promise to that guy over there!”

Mei, walks up, “wouldn’t be good for a Kage to break a promise, you understand right?”

Oonki, “now, where were we?”

Gaara comes in, “we are about to defeat, the great Madara Uchiha. Once and for all!”

Naruto, “I’m okay now, I felt you goes coming a few moments ago when I was in Sage mode before!”

Obito, {dammit, I can barely keep the Juubi still without Madara here, I have to do something}
Shikamaru, “Naruto is he ready yet?”

Kurama inside Naruto, “I have chakra but if we are gonna be sure I need more.”

Naruto, “Not yet Shikamaru, but I got a plan, don’t worry!”

Kakashi, “lady Tsunade you keep scaring me like this. Glad your okay.”

Tsunade, “hmmm, oh you mean being Hokage after I die. Don’t need to worry bout that, after the war your Hokage anyway! I’m getting too old for this!”

Naruto, {Kakashi sensei, Hokage? Hmmmm, well he deserves it, but watch out cause I’m about to blow there minds!} “hey Kakashi Sensei, you mind if I beat up your ex-teammate?”

Obito, “what? As if you..”

Naruto from behind him, “rasengan!”

He rams it into his back causing Obito to fall. The Juubi reacts wildly but calms down .

Obito, “how did you…?’

We see Naruto eyes in Sage mode, “a jutsu my Father created but never finished, he had a habit of that.”

Obito, “what…the fourth Hokage? I don‘t mean the rasengan”

Naruto, “me either…”

Kakashi, {did he just use but he doesn‘t know the first levels of it, how could he use…} “Flying Thunder God: version 3!?”

Next: “Heritage”

Kages Vs. Madara round 2 and FTG returns
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to jericho Uzimaki For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (12-19-2012), BoyThisIsAwkward (12-19-2012), Encon Uchiha (12-23-2012), ivhturp2 (12-19-2012), IXI ANIMO IXI (12-19-2012), jekyl_hyde (12-20-2012), KiddJutsu (12-19-2012), Narut0360 (12-19-2012), Pritha (12-19-2012), Rikudounaruto (12-21-2012), royalmage (12-19-2012), Vishnu (12-22-2012), waleed86 (12-20-2012), woody_3162 (12-25-2012)
Old 12-19-2012, 06:14 AM   #7
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Sasukes continuous absence is kind of odd. His reintroduction into the war arc will be weak....unless he enters to save Naruto for himself...as Madara and Obito are already hinting at a Juubi Jink...They cannot control the Juubi without both Uchihas holding the Juubi at bay....Madara can't just bomb the entire area as he thinks Obito may be injured in the process. Obito is the new body via sacrifice using Rinne Tensei. Once Madara is brought back with blood n flesh he can seal the Juubi within himself....So with that said....Either Naruto takes lead in the war with the returning Kurama...and they help at least take down Obito or Madara momentarily.... as mentioned as well the Juubi as another transformation to go through...I see the Juubi going berserk and the Uchihas not being able to stop it. Sasuke will only enter this war as a means to direct his revenge against Obito/Tobi. This could be a wonderful time to have all three Uchihas face each other...as the strife between Obito and Madara grows there are no sides...In the meantime Naruto and company try to fight off the newly formed Juubi..Naruto exhausts his own chakra and realizes he has charkra from all the other Bijuu. Either this will happen or the Alliance will pump Naruto with the needed chakra and finish the Juubi off in Uzumaki style... Naruto runs to aide Sasuke, as it is too late Obito has been forced to relinquish his life for Madara's sake via genjutsu....the end result...Perfect Madara against Sasuke and Naruto....to me..that is the only way lol Sasuke gets back in the picture...any time soon...
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (12-20-2012), jericho Uzimaki (12-19-2012), KiddJutsu (12-23-2012)
Old 12-19-2012, 06:46 AM   #8
Aman Shahur
Genin

Aman Shahur has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Look like I am back and with a grater talent than before...............as i say asence make the talent get a stronger.............. anybody who disagree with me is either hater or rival for me............. watch this amazingh new predict or eltse you didnt...............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N852r...ature=youtu.be

also give a feedback for my new amazingh itrodutsion........
Aman Shahur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 07:10 AM   #9
Narut0360
Genin

Narut0360 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: Naruto 615 prediction/spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman Shahur View Post
Look like I am back and with a grater talent than before...............as i say asence make the talent get a stronger.............. anybody who disagree with me is either hater or rival for me............. watch this amazingh new predict or eltse you didnt...............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N852r...ature=youtu.be

also give a feedback for my new amazingh itrodutsion........
One Word WHAT ?

Thank You and Enjoy
Narut0360 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Narut0360 For This Useful Post:
Rikudounaruto (12-21-2012)
Old 12-19-2012, 10:31 AM   #10
BoyThisIsAwkward
Chuunin

BoyThisIsAwkward is on a distinguished roadBoyThisIsAwkward is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jericho Uzimaki View Post
A Jericho Prediction

Naruto 615: “A New Resolve”

Naruto is still holding Neji’s body, he gently places him down and turns to Hinata.

“okay, That will be enough, I don’t need protecting anymore.”

Hinata looks at Neji then Naruto, “but , but(she stands up with confidence) it is no longer you I protect anymore! It’s you and brother Neji, so I will protect you because I love you Naruto, not because of this war, but also because you now have Neji’s life. He gave it to you.”

Naruto looks at her and nod his head in agreement, “then come on we’re doing this together!”

Obito looking down, {does anything break his resolve?} “so be it.”

Madara, “is your plan not going well?”

Obito just looks at him and then back at the Alliance.

Kakashi sees Neji laying life less near Naruto and Hinata, {damn, Neji. Hinata how has this affected you?} “everyone steady yourself, he isn’t done!”

One of the Juubi hands is coming down towards Kakashi and the others.

Everyone is looking but there is no time to evade it.

SLAMMM!!!!

Kakashi is looking up he sees, “Choji and Chouji!”

They are both huge but only big enough to stop this one hand.

Shikamaru, “dammit..” {the Kyuubi isn’t back yet, this plan rides on him.}

Naruto, “hey Obito, Yes. Yes I did say that about my comrades before.”

Obito looks.

Naruto, “the thing is, I was being childish. This is war and people get hurt, friends and loved ones may die. But we must fight on and honor their sacrifice, without sacrifice there is no life.”
Obito, “I am going to fix that soon as I defeat this pointless Alliance.”

Naruto, “you know until I met you I thought I was kinda dumb. You so dumb you don’t see what’s in front of you The Alliance is your dream…and MiNE!”

Obito is a bit thrown off, “what? But look around people are dying, this isn’t my dream!”

Madara, {hmmm, who’s resolve is faltering now?}

Naruto, “yeah they are but that is your doing. Everyone came together because of you. But also they are dying and getting hurt because of you.”

Shikamaru, {is he buying us time or is he really trying to stop this guy with words?}

Obito, “but, I I am going to make a world where no one dies! No one is sad!”

Madara, {okay, I am going to step in now.} “this is how you break a hero’s resolve.”

He break’s loose from the Juubi and claps his hands together, “Wood style: rising death!”

Obito, “what… are ?”

Many wood spikes rise form the ground on the battlefield, they begin to go through the Alliance swiftly taking out 4 and 5 at a time.

Hinata is pulled out of the way by Naruto he holds her up as spike rise and go through his leg and side.

Naruto sees this, then talking to Hinata, “I finally see everything, including you. Sorry it took so long” He slightly smiles.

He looks up his eyes are Sage mode

A hand comes crashing down on them and the debris is scattered.

Hyuuga member, “Hinata-Sama?!”

Sakura, “Naruto!”

Shikamaru, “dammit, come on you idiot!”

Naruto’s voice from the dust that is clearing, “hey, Is that anyway to talk to the future Hokage?”

He is holding the hand up with one, with the help of a clone and Hinata in his other arm.
Shikamaru, “when your Hokage I will call you Konoha’s Idiot Hokage. Now quit fooling around, we are depending on you!”

Obito, “indeed no more fooling around, Madara…”

Madara, “Yes I know I think I will destroy everyone now, you just go as far as you can, don’t worry about the Juubi it will be fine.”

Naruto is smiling as he throws the hand off and jumps off the spikes with Hinata.
Sakura rushes over and begin to heal his injuries.

Obito, “why are you smiling?”

Madara, “it doesn’t matter, get out of here Obito.”

Naruto, “Kage Alliance no jutsu.”

Suddenly as he sys that Raikage with Oonki on his back slams into Madara sending him flying off the Juubi. A great amount of sand attacks the eye of the Juubi. Lava begins to surround Madara as he goes into his Susan’oo.

Tsunade is behind Naruto, Sakura and Hinata.

She sees Hinata holding Naruto’s arm, “well it’s about time.”

Naruto scratches his head and blushes, “uhm, Sakura?”

Sakura, “it’s fine Naruto, trust me.”

Madara, “how, did…?”

Raikage come crashing down on the Susan’oo, “we made a promise to that guy over there!”

Mei, walks up, “wouldn’t be good for a Kage to break a promise, you understand right?”

Oonki, “now, where were we?”

Gaara comes in, “we are about to defeat, the great Madara Uchiha. Once and for all!”

Naruto, “I’m okay now, I felt you goes coming a few moments ago when I was in Sage mode before!”

Obito, {dammit, I can barely keep the Juubi still without Madara here, I have to do something}
Shikamaru, “Naruto is he ready yet?”

Kurama inside Naruto, “I have chakra but if we are gonna be sure I need more.”

Naruto, “Not yet Shikamaru, but I got a plan, don’t worry!”

Kakashi, “lady Tsunade you keep scaring me like this. Glad your okay.”

Tsunade, “hmmm, oh you mean being Hokage after I die. Don’t need to worry bout that, after the war your Hokage anyway! I’m getting too old for this!”

Naruto, {Kakashi sensei, Hokage? Hmmmm, well he deserves it, but watch out cause I’m about to blow there minds!} “hey Kakashi Sensei, you mind if I beat up your ex-teammate?”

Obito, “what? As if you..”

Naruto from behind him, “rasengan!”

He rams it into his back causing Obito to fall. The Juubi reacts wildly but calms down .

Obito, “how did you…?’

We see Naruto eyes in Sage mode, “a jutsu my Father created but never finished, he had a habit of that.”

Obito, “what…the fourth Hokage? I don‘t mean the rasengan”

Naruto, “me either…”

Kakashi, {did he just use but he doesn‘t know the first levels of it, how could he use…} “Flying Thunder God: version 3!?”

Next: “Heritage”

Kages Vs. Madara round 2 and FTG returns
Old 12-19-2012, 12:50 PM   #11
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart

Thanked 1,398 Times in 877 Posts
-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough

Prediction~

Naruto: No..not you Neji!

Hinata: *continues balling beside Nauto* Neji......*sniffles*

Obito: What now? I thought you said you'd protect all of your comrades!?!?!

Naruto: *looks up with a glare* I will damn it!

Hinata: Naruto-kun!!

Obito: Cry Moar! *evil laugh*

Naruto: You wait and see *mind jutsu of inception*

Obito: AHAHAHAHAHAHA-* suddenly out of nowhere Neji reappears alive and well*

Neji: Ha think you could kill me off??!??!?!

Obito: What..? But how..?

Naruto: I told you...-*suddenly the audience stops reading*

DAMN YOU KISHI, is heard all across the world.

I can see it now tons of riots breaking out. People with rage or grief, some crying over that Neji is alive and some looking pissed as to why Kishi has done such a thing to bring him back.
The suspense is to much.
Old 12-21-2012, 12:30 PM   #12
Rikudounaruto
Genin

Rikudounaruto is an unknown quantity at this point

615 - Dealing with Revenge

Naruto face off Neji death !

Naruto is still schocked, as Neji is dying in front of Naruto, Hinata is crying a lot, while her body is shaking. Shinobi Alliance behind Naruto look with sadness, pity. In front of them on Juubi Madara and Obito are standing. Obito has pleased look while Madara has emotionless look.

Naruto(slowly move his look to see Neji face): Neji ?!
Hinata: Neji..., brother...
Neji(happy): Don't worry..., I don't blame... you, Naruto, Hinata, I just *cough !* *cough !*
Naruto(looks with fear while facing off Neji dying): ...
Neji: I couldn't be more happy than I am now *spit blood*, being your friend. You released me from curse...,*spit blood* and let me under....stand *cough* there is no destiny... we can change our future. *cough, cough*
Naruto: ?!
Obito: stop this nonsense, hurry up and die.
Neji(ignore Obito): so please change it for Hinata, Hyuuga and all shinobi..., *spit blood last time*
Naruto: Neji..., I ?!
Hinata: ?!
Neji(loose balance dying): please... be safe, farewell *closes his eyes, then his body fall on Naruto shoulder, as Neji lost his consciousness*
Obito(confident): Finally...

Meanwhile team 8 is shown. Gai looks at Neji barerly standing in front of Naruto while being pierced by roots spikes, he has shocked expression.
while Lee try to fool himself that Neji is right and he can't believe what he see ,same with TenTen.

Gai: Neji... No..., medic !!!, go and treat Neji fast !!
Sakura: it is too late...
Shizune: Sakura is right...
TenTen(schocked with widden eyes): Neji...
Kakashi(feel pity for Gai): Gai...
Lee: Neji, escape from here !,(turns to Sakura) Sakura
Sakura(shake her head): sorry lee
TenTen(sad): Lee..., Neji...

TenTen approaches Lee, then put her hand on Lee shoulder while crying

Lee(looks at TenTen): TenTen, Neji is...
TenTen: Lee...,you know...
Lee(turns to Gai): Gai sensei...
Gai(tears pour down on his cheeks): Lee, Neji is...
Lee(looks at Gai with sadness then turns to Neji, Naruto and Hinata): Neji, please move at least...
Gai(crying more and more intesively while clench fists): Lee..., you should understand it... already...
Lee(tears pour down on his cheeks): Gai Sensei, so *turns to Neji motionless fall on Naruto shoulder * It can't be..., Neji !
Gai(while crying ): *Neji, forgive me... I failed as your sensei...*

Gai clench fists in anger, then cross his arms at his chest height, Lee follows Gai.

Gai(raise his face then send serious glare to Obito): *Don't worry Neji..., I promise to take revenge for your death !* (looks in Juubi direction) You will pay me !
Lee(raise his face and has rage in his eyes): *Neji, my best friend, great rival I swear I will avenge you !*

Gai/Lee: Inner gates ?!
Shikamaru: Shadow Imitation no jutsu !
Ga: ?!
Lee: ?!
Shikamaru: Ekh.., just in time !
Kakashi: great work Shikamaru !

Kakashi, Chouza, Tsume, Shibi approach Gai from behind his back.

Kakashi: Gai, I know how you feel, but you should understood, enemy is too powerfull !
Gai(erupts in rage): Gah!.., I just can't stop my rage, gah!
Gai: Fourth gate of Pain opened !
Kakashi(pushed back by schockwave comming from Gai): ugh...Gai !, it is no use, if you attack straight at them you kill yourself and make fight harder for us, I will try to avange you, and then ?!
Shikamaru(fall on one knee): ugh ?! *I can't keep him anymore*
Gai: I am sorry Kakashi, but I will go !
Gai: Five gate of Limit opened !
Shikamaru: ?! argh!!! *Shadow mimitation was repeled*

Shikamaru shadow was repeled by shockwave comming from Gai releasing five gate then Shikamaru is pushed back but keep standing pose. Kakashi notice this, then walks before Gai, turns face to face with Gai, stretch his both hands blocking Gai's way to attack.

Kakashi(uncover his sharingan, serious): so if you are goona to attack them alone ,you will have to go through me first.
Gai(try to control rage): Kakashi..., go away...
Kakashi: No.., you are my friend and I don't let you charge straight at them, they are too powerfull..
Gai: Kakashi, don't force me to attack you..., my student just died in front of my eyes, I have to avenge him now !
Kakashi: Gai , I understand you well !, but if you charge now mindless, you will die without doing any damage to them...
Gai: I don't care..., forgive me ,Kakashi. I will go !
Kakashi: ?! *Damn ?!*

Gai is about to rush at Kakashi, who blocks his way, suddenly few arms are put on Gai shoulders, stopping him. Kakashi is suprised then see Chouza, Tsume on Gai's left side and Shibi, Hiashi Hyuuga on Gai's right side.

Chouza: Gai, you are not alone.
Gai(shocked, turns to his left): Chouza?!
Tsume: We are here to help you, and we tame this beast soon, hehe !
Gai(schocked): Tsume Inzuka too?!
Shibi: we will avenge your student death, but together !
Gai(schocked, turns to his right): Shibi Aburame ?!
Hiashi Hyuuga(tears are slowly fell on ground from his eyes): Neji, he was almost as son to me, my brother son exactly... I promise you, we will avenge him ! *clench his fists*
Gai(lower his head): Hiashi Hyuuga, even you ?! *hyuuga crying*
Gai(in anger): but I have to avenge Neji.., now is best moment
Kakashi: so you are gonna ignore all of them too...
Gai(with lowered head,schocked while shaking from anger): but ?!
Kakashi: so our readiness to sacrifice lives ,is it not enough for you ?!
Gai(ashamed a little, begin to calm down): You are right, I am sorry Kakashi, guys.
Kakashi: Don't worry friend, we will help you to get revenge on them
Chouza, Shibi, Tsume, Hiashi: We assure you, they will pay !
Gai(schocked for moment, then smiles, while stopping crying): ?!, thank you very much for your support.

Green aura around Gai is slowly fading away, as schockwave stop comming from Gai calming down enviroment around Gai.

Gai(with serious look at Juubi): I will make sure they will pay
Kakashi: I promise you will get this revenge
Chouza,Tsume, Shibi, Hiashi: it involves all of us !

Meanwhile Lee has to deal with suffering, and pain from Neji death. As Lee try to break Shikamaru's Shadow mititation jutsu, but it hold him still.

Lee(schoked): ?! *That shikamaru*
Lee(angered): Why ?!, my friend Neji just died !
Shikamaru: you need to calm down !
Lee(turns to look at Neji then back to Shikamaru, as rage is overhelming him): release me..., now !
Shikamaru: I don't let you go alone !
Lee(in rage): third gate of life opened !
Shikamaru(pushed back by schockwave comming from lee)ww... ?!
Lee(in rage): just let me go !
Shikamaru(struglling to stand but shout): No way, you need to calm down !
Lee(in rage): Damn... five gate of ?!

Lee is about to unleash five gate of limit, but is stopped by comming behind him Kiba, Chouji, Shino and Ino. While Sakura along with medical team is shown healing all injured shinobi. Naruto is shown with Neji laying on his shoulder and Hinata crying behind him few meters before Lee.

Kiba: easy friend, your are not only one who is hurt !
Lee(in rage): then understand I have to avenge Neji !
Chouji: But you will only get killed !
Lee: I don't care I will avenge Neji
Shino: If you die, we will try to avenge you!
Lee: ?! gah!!! , I can't control this rage, it is overhelming !
Ino: Lee..., I just lost my precious dad, I know how you feel but
Lee: *Ino*...
Ino: so please calm down...
Lee: I can't, I will go...
Tenten: No, you no !

Lee is overhelmed by rage, when Tenten comes before him, turns to face him then stretch her both arms blocking Lee way to attack, as she is crying a lot.

TenTen: Enough, Lee !
Lee: Tenten..., but Neji...*make hurt face expression*
TenTen: I know, I am very angry, I can barerly keep my rage/sadness but we can't defeat this monster alone *points at Juubi*
Lee: I know, but I will go nevertheles !
TenTen: I can't loose you too...
Lee: ...
TenTen: If you really have to attack alone, you will have to kill me first...
Lee(shocked): ?!
TenTen: I am worried about you, we will have our revenge I promise but not now !
Lee(slowly calms down as he lower his head): *forgive me Neji* You are right TenTen
Lee(raise his head): but I will avenge you Neji, just wait !

Green aura around Lee fade away as Lee calm down completly. TenTen hugs Lee as Kiba, Ino, Shino and Chouji comes and put their hand on Lee shoulder, then smile.

Last edited by Rikudounaruto; 12-23-2012 at 09:37 AM.
Rikudounaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rikudounaruto For This Useful Post:
KiddJutsu (12-23-2012)
Old 12-21-2012, 12:30 PM   #13
Rikudounaruto
Genin

Meanwhile back with Naruto

Naruto(still being in schock, as he moves his looks to Neji lifeless body laying on his shoulder.): Neji...
Hinata: brother Neji..., brother Neji!!!!!
Obito: you didn't lost anyone close to you, do you ?!
Naruto(restores slowly his conscionous hearing Hinata scream and Obito speak): ?!
Obito: Don't worry, it was only warm up for Juubi, we will see how strong is your resolve after I am done
Naruto(become angry and schocked at Obito words): No..., no... ?! *turns his face to Neji lifeless body laying on his shoulder*
Naruto: *only warm up ?!, you just killed Neji..., you want to kill all my friends... NO, I don't let you* Bastard...you will pay...
Obito(mad face): your girl is next *points with index finger at Hinata*
Naruto(schocked then realize he points at Hinata): ?! *Hinata ?!*
Hinata(blush for moment then become serious): ?!

Naruto notices Juubi one of tail moves in his and Hinata direction, as it aim to pierce Hinata.

Obito: I will show you really despair, juubi kill her !
Madara(amused): hmm... *interesting, to aim at his lover *
Naruto(with lowered head,looks with fear at Neji lifeless body): Damn it !
Naruto(with lowered head,looks back at Obito standing on Juubi): I don't...
Obito(mad): Die !
Naruto(raise his head fast): I don't let you hurt her !
Obito: ?!
Madara: ?!

One of juubi tails comming at Hinata from above, as juubi tail is about to pierce Hinata, suddenly yellow light explode, binding everyone as yellow flash is seen in just second before Juubi tail impale in ground, cracking it.

Obito(widden eyes): impossible ?!
Madara(amused): hmm, this boy is really interesting
Obito(looks at Madara then back at Where Naruto should be): ?!

Juubi's tail impaled in ground create huge cloud of dust, covering huge distance in dust. As dust is slowly fading away all shinobi alliance are shown schocked and look in one direction at awe. Obito notices reaction of Shinobi alliance and as he looks where they are looking at, he notices shinobi sparkling in yellow light as he keep glowing yellow light. Everything around this shinobi is shine by glowing yellow light comming from all direction from this Shinobi body. Obito and Madara narrow their eyes as they recognize Naruto is this glowing shinobi.

Kakashi(amazed): wow
Gai(amazed): what a speed...
Darui(widden eyes): even slightly faster than Raikage !
Bee(smilling): Just yellow flash again, that my nigga !
Kitsuchi(schocked): that guy, so fast...
Shizune: Naruto, you really grown up.

Obito(schocked): *at what they look* ?!
Obito(sad): he is... *narrows his eye*
Madara(emotionless ): that nine tails jinchurki, Naruto...
Obito: ?! *impossible*
Madara(amused): It looks like he is in that mode again...
Obito(looks closer): Damn that really him, but he is not that mode, it is another mode, it seems.
Madara(turns to Obito): How can it be ?!, he is glowing in his chakra cloak as before, but brighter color...
Obito(truns to Madara): Indeed, it is similliar, but before you joined battle fray, I was fighting with him in that mode of his. It is weaker than mode you see, according to my information gathered by my minion and Zetsu he fought with Nine Tails in somehow, and won getting some chakra of Nine Tails, but not cooperation, so almost all battle he fought without Ninetails cooperation, and now he has Nine Tails cooperation, so he can go in bijuu orange glowing mode, and full bijuu mode.
Madara(interested): hmm..., interesting news and you just mentioned Zetsu, where is he ?!
Obito(nervously): I don't know, but is seems what happened to him, because he should inform me about everything, Kabuto Edo Tensei was canceled, and many more.
Madara(turns back at Shinobi Aliiance): I got it, but nine tails jinchurki is really stubborn
Obito(turns back at Shinobi Alliance): Yeah *How could he be so fast in that mode, maybe it mean he wasn't at full power, the war he fought Edo Tensei and my Zetsu clones, so this is why he couldn't use his flash speed*
Obito(gulps): *He is as fast as his father it seems*

As dust completly fall down on ground, disappearing. Naruto is shown in glowing yellow light chakra cloak, while keeping Hinata in one hand and Neji lifeless body in another hand. Naruto gentle place Neji lifeless body on ground then he put Hinata down on ground.

Naruto(looks at Neji lifless body as he place him on ground): *rest in peace Neji...*
Hinata(crying): Naruto..., brother Neji...
Naruto(still looks at Neji lifless body as he is laying on ground): *forgive me Neji, I promise to avenge you !*
Hinata(comes and fall on knees while put her hands on Neji belly): brother Neji !
Naruto(clench his fists): Bastard..., Obito..., You will pay!!!
Naruto: I will Kill you !

Naruto is about to rush as he is stopped by Kakashi, Gai, Darui, Kitsuchi, Chouza, Tsume, Shibi, Hiashi, Shikamaru and all rookies along with Karui, Omoi, Kurotsuchi, Choujiro behind them with every all shinobi standing behind them.

Naruto(turns behind himself): Kakashi- sensei, bushy brows- sensei...
Naruto(Everyone): ?!
Kakashi: Naruto, don't try to do everything alone..
Gai: Yeah, we will get our revenge but with all of us, not just you or me
Darui: We will find their weakness
Kitsuchi: Attacking them together is only option to win
Shikamaru: Let's do the last strategy my father told us !
Kakashi and Gai: Masters will not fail
All Shinobi: yeah, This war
Naruto: We will win !

Everyone form Shinobi Alliance is cheering, with Naruto smilling as Kakashi put his arm on Naruto's left shoulder and Gai put his arm on Naruto right shoulder, then both smirks as every generals and rookies from all villages follows them, while looking at Juubi with Obito and Madara standing on Juubi head. Obito has mad face while Madara is looking with interest.

END

616 - Sacrifice comming soon...

Do you want me to continue ?, please share your opinion in comment

Sorry for any grammar, typing mistakes

I hope you enjoyed reading

next time less talking, more action guaranted !!!!

more deaths are comming soon...

Last edited by Rikudounaruto; 12-23-2012 at 09:39 AM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rikudounaruto For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (12-22-2012), ivhturp2 (12-22-2012), jericho Uzimaki (12-23-2012), KiddJutsu (12-23-2012), Narut0360 (12-24-2012), Pritha (12-21-2012), royalmage (12-21-2012)
Old 12-21-2012, 12:36 PM   #14
Aman Shahur
Genin

Aman Shahur has a little shameless behaviour in the past

hnnnnnnn look like a lot of people copy my idea for this week..........i get a lot of blush for this but try to keep a original.............
Aman Shahur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 12:59 PM   #15
Rikudounaruto
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman Shahur View Post
hnnnnnnn look like a lot of people copy my idea for this week..........i get a lot of blush for this but try to keep a original.............
uhmm..., yeah your prediction is really similliar to mine. Really funny man, you have balls to say that.

I am going to continue, and I am sure it will be original ;p

Have a good day

Last edited by Rikudounaruto; 12-23-2012 at 06:00 AM.