Naruto 614 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-22-2012, 08:53 AM   #35
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 614

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman Shahur View Post
i give a lot of apology for my rude tatrum for the temper yesterday...........my life such a stresful after i get a lot of the fame............its rely tough for handle a sucess for this momend....sometime i wish i get normal like before but i have to have a strength for my fans..........i am nearly finish the desine for my new clothe line and energy drink line....rely essited and stress for a combination.......this is a reason i give a rude anger commend earlyer but this not excuse for a behave i know this...........to show my sorry for this actsion i am giving a chance for lucky fan to be first wearer of Aman t shirt and first drinker of Aman cola my new energy drink coming soon for the store.......... all you have to say is what the favorite thing you like about me most and sudscride to me and like this vidoe and give it good commend

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N852r...ature=youtu.be

do all this thing and you might be lucky to get his estra special prize..........
Cool, just attempt to use Spell Check on what you type, it'll automatically input the correct spelling. Not dissing, when I first went to Japan, if not for my first Wife I would've been lost, she helped me a lot, just throwin out an idea.

On another note, Madara just put out there that he has a weakness he's still an Edo, so though he had the 'key' to the Puppetmasters Jutsu, he still has limitations, and can be sealed. Simply with everything he has at his disposal, plus Obito, plus Jyuub's makes that an impossible feat. Thus Obito at some point MUST split from Madara. At that point I wonder will Kakashi's, and Obito's combined efforts give them the ability of a Susanoo, and how different would they'res be, it would be different, like a Mutant Susanoo one would think, IF it happens.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 12-22-2012 at 09:02 AM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote