Bleach 521 - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 12-18-2012, 03:11 PM   #16
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Bleach 521

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmoore View Post
does anyone have the inkling of feeling that urahara is apart of zero squad?
Nope, only that he learned from them.

The members of Zero Squad are known to the Captains (considering they are former Captains, themselves).
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (12-19-2012)

Old 12-18-2012, 07:43 PM   #17
Gamabunta
Chuunin

Gamabunta will become famous soon enoughGamabunta will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckraizitee View Post
What about capt commander?
He has to be older than yama. And this invention is that old since anyone has zanpakuto even those who do not yet belong to gotei 13 weild a generic one.

This is bleach, shitty stuff introduced.
Gamabunta is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gamabunta For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (12-19-2012)
Old 12-18-2012, 09:34 PM   #18
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

AIzen has seen the soul king for sure as did kisuke as kisuke did say "so u saw him" to aizen after aizen commented on why kisuke serves "that thing" so perhaps they wanted to recruit aizen as well but because the soul king saw him as an evil S.O.B. he was deemed unworthy..

makes sense to if he recruits people who create shit aizen and kisuke created the hokyoku so perhaps thats how they both saw the soul king maybe aizen was pissed he wasnt accepted into it and wanted to fuck everyone up and almost succeeded as well.

it actually makes perfect sense if as someone said soul king recruits genius's who created shit.

as far as power goes well we know what aizen could do and did and what kisuke can do as well both without a doubt at the top of the mountain in this manga.

i wouldn't be surprised if we find out that both aizen and kisuke where brought to the kings realm before in order to be recruited.

as for why kisuke didn't stay lol well he didn't even want to be a captain so guess he just said no thanks.

Last edited by Myth; 12-18-2012 at 09:37 PM.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 04:35 AM   #19
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

My only issue with Aizen seeing the soul king would be what did he create? I can't remember if Aizen created the Vizards through his experiments? Other than that I see no reason for the Soul King to take interest in him besides his godly strength. I def see Urahara being invited to the Zero Squad..as twice now they have referenced him as using their techniques and expanding upon them...It could of been either before he was banished or even afterward possibly... Urahara has a lot of skeletons in his closet as it seems. With the next palace being of the guy who pretty much invented the way of Bankai..I am curious as to how Renji and both Ichigo's Zanpackto (spl) will be upgraded....they have bodies of steel, reiastu (spl) that they have never felt before pouring through their bodies....and with that said...I am excited to see their push to a new level...Ichigo won't be using the final getsuga tensho but maybe something rather close to it without the risks..Renji's case the sky is the limit...So what does the other members bring to the table? Guesses?
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 04:44 AM   #20
Witchking
Chuunin

Witchking will become famous soon enoughWitchking will become famous soon enough

Renjis push to captaincy inc
Old 12-19-2012, 06:16 AM   #21
ckraizitee
Genin

ckraizitee is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
AIzen has seen the soul king for sure as did kisuke as kisuke did say "so u saw him" to aizen after aizen commented on why kisuke serves "that thing" so perhaps they wanted to recruit aizen as well but because the soul king saw him as an evil S.O.B. he was deemed unworthy..

makes sense to if he recruits people who create shit aizen and kisuke created the hokyoku so perhaps thats how they both saw the soul king maybe aizen was pissed he wasnt accepted into it and wanted to fuck everyone up and almost succeeded as well.

it actually makes perfect sense if as someone said soul king recruits genius's who created shit.

as far as power goes well we know what aizen could do and did and what kisuke can do as well both without a doubt at the top of the mountain in this manga.

i wouldn't be surprised if we find out that both aizen and kisuke where brought to the kings realm before in order to be recruited.

as for why kisuke didn't stay lol well he didn't even want to be a captain so guess he just said no thanks.
Are people just recruitede for inventing stuff? cus i dont think Urahara is that powerful, i always thought he was cus of how he talks and the way his hat shades his eyes. But during the war arch he greately disapointed me, he couldn't even face aizen one on one(nobody could except yama), but i expected more.
ckraizitee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 06:30 AM   #22
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Are people just recruitede for inventing stuff? cus i dont think Urahara is that powerful, i always thought he was cus of how he talks and the way his hat shades his eyes. But during the war arch he greately disapointed me, he couldn't even face aizen one on one(nobody could except yama), but i expected more.
Urahara did that on purpose...if you remember he didn't want to face Aizen. Aizen would of expected that, he got the jump on Aizen and that is why and how he is sealed up as we speak. Don't blame Urahara lol blame Kubo.. Urahara has a lot of potential. As a fighter, and a scientist as a historian in his own right. I mean we have yet to see the potential with his own Bankai. Yet to see him completely serious besides the movies...Urahara has always been the stepping stone for Ichigo. Unlike Kakashi who tells Naruto he has surpassed him..we have yet to hear Urahara utter those words to Ichigo. Obviously there is some connection between him and Ichigo's father Isshin. We are now getting to what Aizen said when he talked with Ichigo about his birth and what not...So far Urahara has been behind almost every major step in this manga..Even now the Zero Squad praises him as using their teachings/techniques in his own way. Now if Kubo does not let him go all out in this next war invasion angle..then I would agree totally his character has been a let down....
The Following User Says Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (12-19-2012)
Old 12-19-2012, 07:40 AM   #23
ckraizitee
Genin

exactly, kubo has over hyped him, he is pivotal to almost everything in this manga(except quincy arc, for now). There were sometimes i thought he will be revealed as the main antagonist, because of his involvements, secrets and attitude but Kubo has made him a no show.
Old 12-19-2012, 08:08 AM   #24
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
exactly, kubo has over hyped him, he is pivotal to almost everything in this manga(except quincy arc, for now). There were sometimes i thought he will be revealed as the main antagonist, because of his involvements, secrets and attitude but Kubo has made him a no show.
well lets hope that since he is with Grimmjow we will see some serious action...he def needs to show why he was a captain and why to fear him...
Old 12-19-2012, 08:30 AM   #25
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

This was another useless informational chapter, without much info. I suspect soon they'll switch back to Dude with the Fonzi hairsyle, breaking some bad news to Byakuya, and possibly sending him and Rukia to the next Fat Lady spot to eat, then back to the Soul Society, don't think Rukia's getting a Bankai, or that Byakuya will get a new one, or even recover his own, his will be the example of the old Bankai's that Renji, and Ichigo, will spit on and keep moving.

And though I luv Grimm, too bad Kubo made him Apollo Creed, waiting for a rematch with Ichigo, whilst they're new homies.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 12-19-2012 at 08:32 AM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 08:39 AM   #26
ckraizitee
Genin

Ye.
Btw isnt it about time chad is killed off, i don't like seeing him, in fact with the power levels renji, ichigo and kenpachi are going, everybody below captain level are irrelevant because the enemies will obviously be made at least captain level to make them worthy of battling zero squad,kenpachi, unohana, renji. As we have seen captain level is not enough.
If chad is involved it will be as unconvincing as Nami vs Ms double finger battle.
Old 12-19-2012, 04:44 PM   #27
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

Cool chapter. Reiatsu-fatigued Hikifune's sexy and Ichigo's road to recovery is pretty interesting. It seems Urahara studied and took bits and pieces from other people and made it his own techs. Now, the question is does Urahara lose more credibility since he might not actually be the super genius we all thought or does Urahara's rep still stands?

[

Last edited by Nexus; 12-19-2012 at 04:48 PM.
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 09:28 PM   #28
Saber
Academy Student

Saber is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/74118353/1

Here it is.

My Bleach knowledge is lacking, but doesn't some of this info seem contradictory to previously established lore ?

Wasn't Urahara the one who came up with the artificial body tech ? That dude created the Zanpaktou ? Aren't the swords an extension of the Shinigami's soul ?

Feel free to clarify.
I stopped caring since Kubo doesn't seem to care either.

I remember at one point, Rukia said only The Royal Guard were dispatched to take care of any menos in the real world.

Also, Aizen mentioned to Ulquiorra to discuss what he found to 20 of his brothers.

Look at it anyway you want, Kubo is still a human-being and a writer. He just loves contradicting himself sometimes, specially in power levels.
Saber is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Saber For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (12-22-2012), Pritha (12-25-2012)
Old 12-25-2012, 02:03 PM   #29
KingZER0
Academy Student

KingZER0 is an unknown quantity at this point

Saber it sucks that you stopped caring since this is a great manga, also imo kubo does not contradict himself ever, he never stated that menos grandes could only be killed by zero squad he said that they are take care of by high class shinigami , nowhere in the begining of the manga are we hinted at zero squad or royal guard that is until turnback the pendulum arc, also i have no idea what you meant about aizen and 20 brothers could you clarify that? And lastly if you are one of those persons that screams plot hole every time there is something not yet explained you can rest assured that if it is that important it will be explained, otherwise its probably not important to the narrative.
KingZER0 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to KingZER0 For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (12-26-2012)
Old 12-25-2012, 02:36 PM   #30
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingZER0 View Post
Saber it sucks that you stopped caring since this is a great manga...
I stopped reading at that.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
Gamabunta (12-26-2012), NeoKakarott023 (12-25-2012), Shrike (12-25-2012), Uchiha09 (12-26-2012)