Naruto 615 - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 12-27-2012, 04:07 AM   #16
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,284 Times in 2,926 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: Naruto615

I'm off to enjoy the massive shit storms resulting from this chapter. Free comedy yall !!!
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
AOTKorby (12-27-2012), ask me anything (12-27-2012), emachina (12-27-2012), Numinous (12-27-2012), Tmoore (12-27-2012), Uchiha09 (12-30-2012)

Old 12-27-2012, 05:00 AM   #17
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

Haha. NaruHina!

Although the fact she wants to bonk him right there on the corpse of her dead cousin is a bit unnerving. Kishi gave us a good chapter. It was a page turner. So now, I'll expect 20 chapters of shit to follow.
Old 12-27-2012, 05:12 AM   #18
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Grab your popcorn, because here comes the NS Denial Circussssssssssssssss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butthurt NS fan
Don't fret.

Kishi is going to hype NaruHina to the breaking point, and then kill her.

That's the only thing I can see happening now
Quote:
as for NS, i don't care anymore
cannon or not i'll still ship it
Quote:
]I'm not sure if I said this before, but I'll say it anyway, Kishi is trying to fool the readers. He's doing what I like to call a narrative feint. I've seen it before in other manga. The writer spends the majority of the story hinting at one main pairing. But at one point, usually during the second half of the story, the writer begins to add evidence that they're instead going to pair the main character with another love interest instead. Sometimes even going as far as actually having them get involved romantically, which Kishi is not likely to do since that bit usually only happens in the romance genre, where the pairings are the main focus. In the end the author always hooks up the pairing which they had been most strongly foreshadowing throughout the entirety of the story. Almost always the main guy and main girl. In this case Naruto and Sakura.

(...)

I've got to hand it to Kishi though. I wasn't sure how it would happen, but he managed to make Hinata's prediction in chapter 573 come true. But don't forget, Sakura also had a prediction in that chapter. I notice in moments like in 573, mangas and anime usually give the person who is most important to the main character the last word. Sakura had the last word in 573. Meaning, now that Hinata has had her moment, Sakura's moment is next and it will be more significant.

(...)

And I'll close this with what I have been saying the whole time, NaruSaku is inevitable. It is the most heavily and obviously hinted outcome in the manga. More so then anything else. Practically written in stone. It is simply too late for Kishi to pair Naruto with anyone else, without making it look like sloppy writing. And Kishi is is consistent with the outcomes of his foreshadowing. Don't fall for the feint.
Quote:
NaruSaku canon

Kishi just letting Hinata get her 15 minutes.
Quote:
early on i'm sure kishi was heading for NS endgame but maybe one of his editors said NH would better and he just went with it.

NS is the most logical pairing, but kishi has shown that sometimes he doesn't give a crap about logic.
Quote:
I mean, for Naruto to suddenly forget about Sakura and move to Hinata tarnishes everything we know about him. He's the one who never gives up on what he wants. That includes becoming Hokage, getting Sasuke back, and finally attaining Sakura. For him to magically fall in love with Hinata at this point would be painfully forced and absolutely terrible writing. NS is a couple that has been in development from the first introduction of Sakura. Why throw all of that away? Why even make a movie about the two and then turn around and give the girl in the background the man?

And yes, I'm reading Naruto again. I guess my head cooled off the anus that was Obito's flashback and when people told me Shikaku and Neji were killed off, I thought "why not?". I'll just not give a shit about the pair of idiots that polute this section and I'm good.

But to be greeted to NH almost being canon is really good. I did like the pairing from the beginning (although I defend SasuNaru would be a better pairing based on the plot, but we all know Kishi doesn't have the balls to pull that one off), so seeing them holding hands pretty much seals the deal, considering in Japan holdings hands is a much greater sign of romance than in the West.

But more than that, fuck NS. Seriously, I don't like pairings all that much, but NS was like a goddamn zombie, it got headshots left and right (437, 469, 540) and just. refused. to. die. Even more appalling is that many fans of this pairing clung to Chapter 3 and 455 like there was no tomorrow and completely forgot that all other romantic development concerning Naruto came from Hinata from the very first appearance of her. Sure, it was as frequent as an eclipse, but Tobi=Obito went down the same way and I've learned my lesson to not question Kishi's predictability, as obviously stupid as it may be.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Last edited by Numinous; 12-27-2012 at 05:48 AM.
Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
AOTKorby (12-27-2012), ask me anything (12-27-2012), Dagoro (12-27-2012), emachina (12-27-2012), Gamabunta (12-27-2012), kael03 (12-27-2012), Tzu Men (12-27-2012), Uchiha09 (12-30-2012)
Old 12-27-2012, 05:15 AM   #19
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,284 Times in 2,926 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Lol, denial.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
emachina (12-27-2012)
Old 12-27-2012, 05:46 AM   #20
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

Num, to quote Patton: "You magnificent bastard"!
Old 12-27-2012, 08:29 AM   #21
Encon Uchiha
Making a Naruto timeline

Encon Uchiha will become famous soon enoughEncon Uchiha will become famous soon enough

I really wanna see how stupid and weak Obito feels after realizing Naruto lost way more important people than him and still refuses to lay down and die. You sack of shit Obito...Madara lost his whole clan to Konoha and so did Sasuke, Obito lost one fuckin person and he goes crazy..i will never get used to Obito as the final villain,so i hope he dies soon,i liked him better when he was Nobody.

oh and cheers for NaruHina,that will shut the NaruSaku fans up finally. Naruto whos never really been close to a girl in hand with Hinata whos loved Naruto since forever,its canon people.

............../´¯/)........... (\¯ `\
............/ ....//..............\\....\
.........../....// ................\\....\
...../´¯/..../´¯\..... ....../¯`\....\¯`\
.././.../..../..../.|_..... ._|.\....\....\...\.\..
(.(....(....(..../.).. )..(..(.\....)....)....).) )
.\................\ /.../....\...\/............... .../
..\.......... ....... /........\.................... /
....\........... ...(............)............. .. ./
......\...... .......\.........../.......... . .../
Encon Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Encon Uchiha For This Useful Post:
batonnoir (01-15-2013), jericho Uzimaki (12-27-2012)
Old 12-27-2012, 08:56 AM   #22
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

They can't succeed yet, Sasuke will come when they're in trouble... or is he and Oro gonna be the Final Bad Guys?

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 09:16 AM   #23
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
They can't succeed yet, Sasuke will come when they're in trouble... or is he and Oro gonna be the Final Bad Guys?
Kishimoto said in the JF 2013 that Sasuke would appear in this battlefield. Yes, there was a JF 2013 interview and no, Kishimoto did not say anything else that is worth a crap/we didn't know already.

And NS is a gift that keeps on delivering. Until now I read (and I paraphrase):
  • "Kishi is gonna kill Hinata, therefore NS"
  • "Kishi is pulling an red herring with this chapter, therefore NS"
  • "Sakura is the main heroine, therefore NS"
  • "Kishi spent too much time with Naruto and Sakura together, therefore NS"
  • "That panel with Sakura shows she realized she was about to lose Naruto romantically, therefore NS"
  • "Naruto didn't confess to Hinata, therefore NS"
  • "Naruto and Hinata didn't kiss, therefore NS"
  • "Kushina's words about 'don't fall for a weird girl' are absolute truth, therefore NS"
  • "The manga ain't over yet, therefore NS"
  • "NS was totally canon until the editors brainwashed Kishi into NH!"
  • "NS was totally canon until the fans brainwashed Kishi into NH!"
  • "NS was totally canon until Kishi confessed he forgot about Sakura!"
It'd take a long-ass post to say how silly this all is, but I'll just point and laugh.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
AOTKorby (12-27-2012), ask me anything (12-27-2012), Emissary of Justice (12-30-2012), Encon Uchiha (12-29-2012), jericho Uzimaki (12-27-2012), Uchiha09 (12-30-2012)
Old 12-27-2012, 09:17 AM   #24
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

As a NaruHina fan... the chapter was ok. As a fan of Naruto...

*in the voice of Fat Basterd*
Basterd: Thaht's the biggest loahd of crahp Aye've everr seen in mah lihfe!

Edit: That didn't involve plot-holes.

Last edited by jekyl_hyde; 12-27-2012 at 09:19 AM.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 09:40 AM   #25
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
No I don't think she is getting power up,
Dude did you not just see Hinata go super saiyajin at the end of the chapter? Hinata looked like she was getting the shock treatment & was like o yeah mo powa!!! Naruto obviously gave her chakra which means she got a powerup.

PS: About this NaruHina crap? Did I miss something because to me it didn't look at all like Naruto acknowledged Hinata's feelings. I mean a 16-17 hormonal teen has a big breasted girl literally throw herself at him a bunch of times & the best way he can portray his feelings is by "holding hands". Face facts people Naruto's gay. NaruSasuke for life!!!

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 12-27-2012 at 09:48 AM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 10:03 AM   #26
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Hm. So even Naruto is prone to Talk no Jutsu. It really is the most powerful jutsu in creation.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (12-27-2012), Clone_Sage (12-27-2012), Emissary of Justice (12-30-2012), Encon Uchiha (12-29-2012), Gakure (01-03-2013), Gamabunta (12-27-2012), jericho Uzimaki (12-27-2012), ninjalostboy95 (12-27-2012), Tmoore (12-27-2012), Uchiha09 (12-30-2012)
Old 12-27-2012, 10:45 AM   #27
Duncan33
The Unknown Quantity

Duncan33 is on a distinguished roadDuncan33 is on a distinguished road

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/26074227/1

Mangastream is out... Hinata saying that Naruto's manly makes me laugh.... That's mangastream for ya...

Last edited by Duncan33; 12-27-2012 at 10:55 AM.
Duncan33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 11:01 AM   #28
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Dude did you not just see Hinata go super saiyajin at the end of the chapter? Hinata looked like she was getting the shock treatment & was like o yeah mo powa!!! Naruto obviously gave her chakra which means she got a powerup.

PS: About this NaruHina crap? Did I miss something because to me it didn't look at all like Naruto acknowledged Hinata's feelings. I mean a 16-17 hormonal teen has a big breasted girl literally throw herself at him a bunch of times & the best way he can portray his feelings is by "holding hands". Face facts people Naruto's gay. NaruSasuke for life!!!
Did Naruto learn how to give chakra already? As I said it is like before when Naruto had Guy, Kakashi within his full fox form chakra cloak. Also I said it would be a boost for a combo jutsu.."as he is saying he will never let her hand go." So obviously I noticed that. I even end it by saying yeah to Kluang jokingly that she will get the silver Byakugan (spl). I don't see a true power up only temporary one that will fade once she stops juicing. I guess I should of clarified that in my post.
apacolypz is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (12-27-2012)
Old 12-27-2012, 11:44 AM   #29
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
Did Naruto learn how to give chakra already? As I said it is like before when Naruto had Guy, Kakashi within his full fox form chakra cloak. Also I said it would be a boost for a combo jutsu.."as he is saying he will never let her hand go." So obviously I noticed that. I even end it by saying yeah to Kluang jokingly that she will get the silver Byakugan (spl). I don't see a true power up only temporary one that will fade once she stops juicing. I guess I should of clarified that in my post.
Well actually since the Byakugan is supposed to be the result of latent demonic chakra of the Juubi passed down through the generations it is possible that a sudden surge of demon Kyuubi chakra would be enough to awaken the Byakugan's latent potential. Just saying weirder shit has happened.

Anyway since Obito seems to want to convey his ideology to Naruto it makes sense that Obito would now start targeting Hinata. Hinata dieing isn't entirely out of the question at this point .

Also why isn't Lee reacting to Neji's death? Wasn't Neji like Lee's rival or some shit? Lee should be going into a berserker rage right about now.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 12-27-2012 at 11:51 AM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 12:06 PM   #30
Gamabunta
Chuunin

Gamabunta will become famous soon enoughGamabunta will become famous soon enough

Brokeback mountain meets twilight chapter. Better skip to shikamaru's plan to take down juubi if he do have one.

Edit: juubi not kyuubi,

Last edited by Gamabunta; 12-27-2012 at 12:25 PM.
Gamabunta is offline   Reply With Quote