Naruto 615 - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 12-27-2012, 06:24 PM   #46
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Thanked 4,134 Times in 1,402 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto615

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
Thank every god that's ever been conceived this isn't a forum with horrible awful shipping wars because dayum.
I never noticed that until you mentioned it. It's a level even the most insane of us won't stoop down to.

I'll start by shipping KakashixObito. LoloLOLOLLLOLOOOLOL no.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xethorsiph View Post
What's all this about a silver byakugan?
Or even worse... the Golden Byakugan! God, does anyone else remember that shit? Fuck, I feel old.

Anyways. I only had one thought when Hinata slapped him: "Oh God, how funny would it be if she accidentally blasted chakra into his brain and killed him. Confirmed for best manga--Ah, he's still alive." I actually enjoyed this chapter a little bit. Next chapter's going to be awesome or back to being utter shit.

Old 12-27-2012, 07:16 PM   #47
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
He stated of was rumored that the Sharingan descended from the Byakugan. That was debunked by the Rinnegan being the ancestor of the Sharingan and the tomoe being Juubi influenced.
I agree what Kakashi stated was that it was rumored that the Uchiha originated from the Hyuuga Clan. In turn the SG was rumored to come from the BG.
He is also known for stating that the RG was just a mutation of chance.

Now let's exam these things shall we?
1. S06P's( form here on out he will be referred to as Ralph) face has never been shown completely or his clan revealed. WHen he is shown it is in reference to the Juubi which in turn shows the SG/RG eye(s).

2.IF Ralph's clan of Origin IS/WAS Hyuuga(the oldest known clan) then it would explain his chakra mastering. He very well could have been the first to be born with the BG. That being said the Uchiha deriving from the eldest brother ALSO solidifies the relation to the Hyuuga.

3.The RG was passed through Ralph to both his offspring. Seems that with the recombining of the DNAs, RG occurs. I wonder, what would happen combining Uchiha with Uzumaki/Senju? IF Ralph was a Hyuuga then that clan's current line is the purest DNA you could find of him.

*Bonus.

I still think that the Uzumaki maybe older than the Senju just had less fame. I mean, yeah they were well known but not like the Senju & Uchiha. Basically I think the youngest son had two off spring. Older started Uzumaki, younger started Senju.
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 07:51 PM   #48
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart

Thanked 1,398 Times in 877 Posts
-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto 615

Ah the touch of a women's hand.
Seems to always render a man helpless.
Old 12-27-2012, 08:10 PM   #49
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Huu?? How is this hard to understand.

1. Rikkudou sealed the Juubi within himself & gained super powers.

2. Rikkudou had two sons who inherited the super powers he gained from the Juubi(Eye power & Powerful body).

2. Eldern son had eyeball powers but didn't have a Sharingan or Rinnegan as seen in the manga.

3. Uchiha are said to be descended from the elder son.

4. Uchiha are also said to be descended from Hyuuga(share common ancestry). Meaning Hyuuga bloodline can be linked back to the elder son as well because of their connection to the Uchiha.

Shits not rocket science.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 12-27-2012 at 08:12 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (12-27-2012), Senkradlol (12-27-2012)
Old 12-27-2012, 09:22 PM   #50
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Ok... I couldn't let this one slip....
Quote:
Originally Posted by -SassyLady- View Post
A gay man... no. A straight man... yes!

O_o

Does this mean Naruto is straight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vengeance
Shits not rocket science.
But a rocket scientist can't remember coursework taught in the 5th grade.
http://www.tvrage.com/Are_You_Smarte...s/560402/recap

Sorry, couldn't find the video clip on youtube.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 09:32 PM   #51
jeanericuser
Predictomatic 9000

Thanked 1,063 Times in 238 Posts
jeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enough

I guess if they can't overpower it the alternative will be to weaken it. I guess it will involve usage of byakugan and gentle fist attacks enhanced with kyubi chakra to multiply the strength by a certain degree. A combination of that and maybe some gentle fist attacks to obito will be enough to reduce it down to a point where its easier to defeat. That will leave naruto free to focus on madara directly while obito and the juubi are pretty much spell locked for a while.
jeanericuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 09:36 PM   #52
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,582 Times in 2,261 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

He's clearly gay for Sasuke, but Kishi seems to be trying to write something resembling straightness for this situation. He could be Bi?
The Following User Says Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (12-27-2012)
Old 12-27-2012, 11:08 PM   #53
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,597 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
But a rocket scientist can't remember coursework taught in the 5th grade.
http://www.tvrage.com/Are_You_Smarte...s/560402/recap

Sorry, couldn't find the video clip on youtube.
Which is because nothing you learn in grade five really has anything to do with rocket science. Why does this surprise people? Bet the guy would have schooled them 5th graders in the category of rocket science.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Numinous (12-28-2012)
Old 12-28-2012, 01:28 AM   #54
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,582 Times in 2,261 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
Which is because nothing you learn in grade five really has anything to do with rocket science. Why does this surprise people? Bet the guy would have schooled them 5th graders in the category of rocket science.
Rocket Scientist doesn't remember early U.S. History or geography of a state no one gives a shit about, clearly this man is an idiot and rocket science is easy.
The Following User Says Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
Numinous (12-28-2012)
Old 12-28-2012, 02:10 AM   #55
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Lets see how long Hinata will last holding Naruto's attention, once Sasuke arrives at the battlefield

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 05:01 AM   #56
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

Maybe she bitch slapped the gay out of him like those southern Baptist preachers claim to be able to do.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emachina For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (01-08-2013), Wolverine (01-09-2013)
Old 12-28-2012, 06:42 AM   #57
jeanericuser
Predictomatic 9000

Thanked 1,063 Times in 238 Posts
jeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by -SassyLady- View Post
Depends on the woman. In all things perception is what ultimately defines the end results.
jeanericuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 07:07 AM   #58
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,597 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

I don't know what everyone's issue is. This chapter was total confirmation of NarutoxHinata. She half-slaps him (because a true slap would careen off the face) holds her hand there, uses talk-no-jutsu to counter Obito's talk-no-jutsu, Naruto is reenvigorated, grabs her hand lovingly, covers her in his chakra and is about to drag her into the heart of the battle with a mad Uchiha, a dead super-Uchiha and the biggest monster in the history of the world, raising the chances of her death a 1000 fold.

If that doesn't scream true love...
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
-SassyLady- (12-28-2012), ask me anything (12-28-2012), batonnoir (01-15-2013), Gakure (01-03-2013), Human Rasengan (01-08-2013), jericho Uzimaki (12-28-2012), kael03 (12-28-2012), kluang (12-28-2012), Mail (12-28-2012), moebrown20 (01-02-2013), Numinous (12-28-2012), Shrike (12-28-2012), TheBaron (01-02-2013), Uchiha09 (12-30-2012), Wolverine (01-09-2013), Xethorsiph (12-28-2012)
Old 12-28-2012, 07:34 AM   #59
Amuro
Genin

Amuro is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Well actually since the Byakugan is supposed to be the result of latent demonic chakra of the Juubi passed down through the generations it is possible that a sudden surge of demon Kyuubi chakra would be enough to awaken the Byakugan's latent potential. Just saying weirder shit has happened.

Anyway since Obito seems to want to convey his ideology to Naruto it makes sense that Obito would now start targeting Hinata. Hinata dieing isn't entirely out of the question at this point .

Also why isn't Lee reacting to Neji's death? Wasn't Neji like Lee's rival or some shit? Lee should be going into a berserker rage right about now.

I was thinking something like that too...kinda. mre like if naruto n hinata had a child it would b funny if it had the sharingan...n if sasuke n Karin had a child n it had powerful chakra bt no sharingan.

Chapter sucked to me tho. I'm nt into pairing. Idc about who loves who n what not. I'm still waiting for sasuke and oro to join the fight. I still think the ems has a ability we haven't seen yet....idk it's just me tho. BRING SASUKE BACK AND GT THIS SAPPY SHIT OUT THE WAY!
Amuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 08:08 AM   #60
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

I love ACt. It was an okay chapter, sure (thought hoping that Bee was killing himself there). The Juubi seems like it's belly is destroyed, it will probably go into it's final stage soon. I wonder how the good guys will handle this.

Nothing beats fucking Donquixote Doflamingo though.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
-SassyLady- (12-28-2012), ACt (12-28-2012), ask me anything (12-28-2012), Numinous (12-28-2012), Pritha (12-28-2012), Uchiha09 (12-30-2012), Wolverine (01-09-2013)