Naruto 616 Prediction Thread - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 12-28-2012, 08:09 AM   #1
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold
Naruto 616 Prediction Thread

I predict the true love will ignite the passion in Naruto and Hinata and in turn ignites Kyuubi chakra flame and Kyuubi flame will be the fuel. Not just any fuel but the fuel of love that will shines the battlefield and fill the battlefield with flower of love and the sky above lights the earth with light of peace and prosperity. The light and fire will turn the darkness of the Uchiha and they evolve into a creature, a creature love that will live in the moon in the sky above there's nothing up there but space Uchiha that will spread love, peace and emotion.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (01-10-2013), jekyl_hyde (12-28-2012)

Old 12-28-2012, 08:13 AM   #2
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,287 Times in 2,927 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 616 Prediction Thread

Sakura walks over to Hornata and claws her ass for hitting on her man. Meanwhile Sasuke rides in on his hawk and carries Nardo away so they can live happily ever after as husband and masochist wife leaving both hoes in despair.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
-SassyLady- (12-28-2012)
Old 12-28-2012, 09:19 AM   #3
jeanericuser
Predictomatic 9000

Thanked 1,063 Times in 238 Posts
jeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enough

616: A crippling blow

Naruto and hinata are holding hands when suddenly Hinata finds herself standing next to naruto in front of the kyubi. Hinata is terrified at first but then she

Naruto: "Its ok I have brought you into the mind link here with me and the kyubi. We need to make a plan to take down the juubi cause its obvious now we can't beat it with power so only strategy will allow us a victory."
Kyubi: "I do not have enough chakra yet to do a major attack so what ever we use must be without usage of a bijuu ball."
Hachibi: "If you need a bijuu ball you can leave that to us."
Naruto: "Are you two ok after that last attack?"
Bee: "It hurt but we got the job done. Yeah."
Naruto: "Well the reason I have brought hinata in here is I have a new strategy we can use, we deprive the juubi and obito of the chakra they need to carry out their plans."
Kyubi: "But you have seen what the juubi has done thus far. We can not afford to have another one of those attacks take place."
Naruto: "We are gonna need to use the full power of the byakugan to carry this plan out maybe even take it beyond that."
Hachibi: "If that is the case allow me to get us some additional assistance."

Suddenly several members of the hyuga clan all appeared at once.

Hyashi: "What is this place?"
Naruto: "You are inside the mind link with hinata, the hachibi, the kyubi, and myself."
Hyashi: "The hachibi said you had something to tell us. What is it?"
Naruto: "Im gonna need all of you for this but if it works we are about to deal a massive blow to the juubi."

Suddenly all of hyuga clan members gathered together with naruto and hinata. The hachibi moved in behind them.

Kakashi thinking: "Something must have just happened between them."
Naruto: "Everyone ready? NOW!"

All of them suddenly grab hands and instantly kyubi and hachibi chakra flows through all of them. Naruto summons several hundred shadow clones that charge towards the juubi.

Madara: "He really doesn't learn does he?"

Madara fires several fire blasts destroying clones when suddenly one of the clones transforms into a hyashi who immediately jumps up and hits the leg of the juubi with a massively over powered gentle fist attack that immediately staggers the juubi. The juubi lets a scream of rage and pain as the attacks from several hyuga members hit its body in multiple places. Madara repeatedly attacks at the clones with fire blasts but despite his efforts he can't seem to hit a single hyuga clan member or naruto.

Obito: "Damn it! These attacks are starting to make it harder to control the juubi. What ever they are doing we have to stop them right now."
Madara: "That's what Im trying to do."

Madara summons several wood clones that start fighting the clones. Suddenly a huge bijuu ball slams into the juubi from behind catching obito and madara by surprise.

Obito: "Damn it where did that come from?"

Madara turns around to see the hachibi behind them obviously exhausted. Obito turns around when suddenly he sees something in the corner of his eye and turn faceing forward to see naruto and hinata standing in front of him. Obito tries to strike naruto when suddenly hinata appears in front of him revealing the hinata next to naruto to be a shadow clone.

Hinata: "This is for NEJI!"

Hinata hits several dozen extremely fast gentle fist attacks into obito who screams in agony spitting out blood as hinata's strikes hit his whole upper torso. Obito staggers backward causing madara to turn around in surprise as he sees obito fall off the juubi and land on the ground.

Madara: "I see what you have done there. Clever but with obito who is gonna control the juubi."

Naruto tries to attack madara with a rasenshuriken but he flees off the juubi landing on the ground amongst his clones.

The juubi lets out a scream as it roars in anger and pain.

Kyubi: "Naruto I think we have just succeeded in taking control of the juubi out of the hands of obito but I think we just made the juubi very very angry."

The juubi lets out a massively loud roar as it causes tremors around the whole area.

617: Cries of rage...The juubi is unleashed.
jeanericuser is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jeanericuser For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (12-28-2012), ivhturp2 (01-01-2013), IXI ANIMO IXI (12-28-2012), jekyl_hyde (12-28-2012), jericho Uzimaki (12-28-2012), KiddJutsu (12-28-2012), Narut0360 (12-28-2012), ninjalostboy95 (12-28-2012), Pritha (12-30-2012), royalmage (12-28-2012)
Old 12-28-2012, 10:45 AM   #4
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Sakura walks over to Hornata and claws her ass for hitting on her man. Meanwhile Sasuke rides in on his hawk and carries Nardo away so they can live happily ever after as husband and masochist wife leaving both hoes in despair.
Never thought of "Bros before Hos" like that before.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 04:41 PM   #5
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,715 Times in 2,858 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

I can imagine the Juubi getting pissed too.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 02:09 AM   #6
kluang
One Punch Man

kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkIJY...layer_embedded

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (01-08-2013), TheBaron (01-02-2013)
Old 12-29-2012, 03:20 AM   #7
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Thanked 4,138 Times in 1,404 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about

To this day that is my favorite Gundam series. Just for Shining/Burning Finger and general manliness.

I predict we'll all be disappointed with the lack of lulzy Naruto and Hinata banging or we'll be disappointed by too much lulzy Naruto and Hinata banging. Also, monsters.
Old 12-29-2012, 10:18 AM   #8
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
*wipes imaginary tear off of cheek*

The King of Hearts....

Always trumps talk no-jutsu.

I miss that anime... I know it wasn't one of the most popular, but in it's own way, it was pretty good.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 06:47 AM   #9
DemonRage
Chuunin

DemonRage is on a distinguished road

Hinata is going to faint one more time... or she's just knocked unconscious.
DemonRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 09:20 PM   #10
thegodfather2450
tale of galant jiraiya

thegodfather2450 is an unknown quantity at this point

Either hinata dies or hiashi dies which leads to awakening of new byakogan eyes of the other

Failures must be seen as amusements,they are trials which hone your skills.
The frog in the well drifts into the great ocean.
Feel pain,conteplate pain,accept pain and know pain.
Proud member of The Three Legandary Sannin Fanclub.
Proud member of the Jiraiya Fanclub.
proud to be a member of uzumaki narutu.
proud to be member of the yondaime fc.
proud to be a kage member fc.
proud to be a sage naruto member.

thegodfather2450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 10:04 PM   #11
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

There is no vacation for Naruto this week right? I haven't heard anything, just wanted to make sure.

http://transformersgen.blogspot.com/...-factions.html

latest from Transformers:Generations!
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 01:43 AM   #12
Encon Uchiha
Making a Naruto timeline

Encon Uchiha will become famous soon enoughEncon Uchiha will become famous soon enough

waiting for Amen Shakurs prediction lmao...

i say Obito loses his resolve and Sasuke appears.

............../´¯/)........... (\¯ `\
............/ ....//..............\\....\
.........../....// ................\\....\
...../´¯/..../´¯\..... ....../¯`\....\¯`\
.././.../..../..../.|_..... ._|.\....\....\...\.\..
(.(....(....(..../.).. )..(..(.\....)....)....).) )
.\................\ /.../....\...\/............... .../
..\.......... ....... /........\.................... /
....\........... ...(............)............. .. ./
......\...... .......\.........../.......... . .../
Encon Uchiha is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Encon Uchiha For This Useful Post:
Senkradlol (01-01-2013)
Old 01-02-2013, 06:10 AM   #13
kluang
One Punch Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encon Uchiha View Post
waiting for Amen Shakurs prediction lmao...

i say Obito loses his resolve and Sasuke appears.
This is the best gif that can explain Shakurs and the rest of the predictors in this or other forums

Old 01-02-2013, 07:56 AM   #14
Narut0360
Genin

Narut0360 is an unknown quantity at this point

is 616 not coming out today?

Thank You and Enjoy
Narut0360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 08:36 AM   #15
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,332 Times in 4,061 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narut0360 View Post
is 616 not coming out today?
No chapter this week.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
Rikudou Sennin (01-02-2013)