Naruto 615 - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 12-28-2012, 08:44 AM   #61
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 615

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
A gay man... no. A straight man... yes!

O_o

Does this mean Naruto is straight?
Of course, since we all know bisexuals don't exist.

Quote:
But a rocket scientist can't remember coursework taught in the 5th grade.
http://www.tvrage.com/Are_You_Smarte...s/560402/recap

Sorry, couldn't find the video clip on youtube.
Specialization weeds away broad, unused information.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
I don't know what everyone's issue is. This chapter was total confirmation of NarutoxHinata. (...)

If that doesn't scream true love...
Kishi seems much more skilled at deconstructing romance than at creating it, that's for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Nothing beats fucking Donquixote Doflamingo though.
QFTFT.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-28-2012, 09:43 AM   #62
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Of course, since we all know bisexuals don't exist.
I just think of bisexuals as greedy. Hogging up all the pussy & cock like they own everything. Bisexuals are totally selfish is what they are. Don't get me started on the females who claim that it isn't cheating if she's with a girl.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (01-08-2013), jericho Uzimaki (12-28-2012), ninjalostboy95 (12-31-2012), Uchiha09 (12-30-2012)
Old 12-28-2012, 10:35 AM   #63
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

It's baffling how so many smart asses have no sense of humor whatsoever. Damn... at least most "rocket scientists" are humorous, even if it is unbeknownst amongst themselves.

Thanks veng for showing that there are those that do have a sense of humor... and I agree with the women part about cheating/not-cheating when it comes to another woman.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Vengeance (12-28-2012)
Old 12-28-2012, 10:56 AM   #64
Numinous

Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
It's baffling how so many smart asses have no sense of humor whatsoever. Damn... at least most "rocket scientists" are humorous, even if it is unbeknownst amongst themselves.
Hummm, I do have a sense of humor, I just didn't know you were pulling a Poe on us because, you know, past experiences and shit. Just don't pull more Poes, please.

Quote:
I just think of bisexuals as greedy. Hogging up all the pussy & cock like they own everything. Bisexuals are totally selfish is what they are. Don't get me started on the females who claim that it isn't cheating if she's with a girl.
Oh you lovable troll, Veng.

Old 12-28-2012, 11:40 AM   #65
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Quote:
Whoops. Sorry. I should have written "I couldn't let this one slip" to make sure everyone knew my attentions, I guess...
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 12:32 PM   #66
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart

Thanked 1,398 Times in 877 Posts
-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Ok... I couldn't let this one slip....

A gay man... no. A straight man... yes!

O_o
Whatever floats his Naru-rainbow filled heart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanericuser View Post
Depends on the woman. In all things perception is what ultimately defines the end results.
Suppose so.
Old 12-28-2012, 01:42 PM   #67
shiskanae242
Academy Student

shiskanae242 is an unknown quantity at this point

I can't believe they just allowed Neji to die I mean I could have see if it was chouji or someone else but I liked Neji how could Masashi Kishimoto do such a thing
shiskanae242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 03:51 PM   #68
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiskanae242 View Post
I can't believe they just allowed Neji to die I mean I could have see if it was chouji or someone else but I liked Neji how could Masashi Kishimoto do such a thing
Who's Neji again? Seriously though Neji's irrelevant dude should have died back in part one.

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
ExplosiveArt (12-29-2012), NeoKakarott023 (12-28-2012), ninjalostboy95 (12-28-2012)
Old 12-28-2012, 09:15 PM   #69
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Who's Neji again? Seriously though Neji's irrelevant dude should have died back in part one.
Agreed, after the Sasuke Rescue Arc, his only purpose was to survive (I'll give him credit for killing Kidomaru), so that Shikamaru would have a purpose to cry. Other than that, useles, even with his Father as an Edo, it amounted to shit, he never fought against Neji or Hinata, but Hinata's Dad??? Dude had great potential, with a set of magic eyeballs too, just Hyuuga's have been made out to be the lower level magic eyeball crew, no matter how much 'hard work' they do, they'll never be in the neigborhood of a Sharingan, or Rinnengan. Byakugan users are about 1/2 step in front of SOME KKG's, and thats about it.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 10:23 AM   #70
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Byakugan users are about 1/2 step in front of SOME KKG's, and thats about it.
Remember Haku.... the Japanese tweener version of Prince/the Artist formerly known as Prince/that symbol? And what about Kimmomaru (sp?)?

It's like Kishi and Kubo are in the race to see who can troll their characters the most.
Old 12-29-2012, 11:04 AM   #71
ExplosiveArt
Academy Art Student

ExplosiveArt is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow Re: Naruto 615

So, other than Naruto possibly learning what a woman's warmth is like...um....not sure where this is leading to be honest.
ExplosiveArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 01:11 PM   #72
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Check this out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=z8XaT9NAMzQ

Lol, I'm so glad the other manga I read are devoid of this BS.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
Numinous (12-29-2012), Reesaroni (12-31-2012)
Old 12-29-2012, 02:04 PM   #73
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Check this out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=z8XaT9NAMzQ

Lol, I'm so glad the other manga I read are devoid of this BS.

First thought: Is this Amon Shahur's long lost twin?
Second thought: No ways... this chick can spell.
Third thought: People take this stuff way too seriously... at least KYF doesn't make videos... right????
O_o
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Numinous (12-29-2012), TheBaron (01-02-2013)
Old 12-29-2012, 02:12 PM   #74
Numinous

LOL, NaruSaku is the next Harmony: a big pairing with shippers who don't pick up the clues.

As for the video, I'll go point-by-point.
  1. NaruSaku fans declared the end of Hinata's characterization for so many times. They did in Hinata vs Neji, in Naruto vs Neji, in 437, so it doesn't surprise me they're doing it now. I do agree that Hinata's characterization orbits around Naruto and it's a shame Kishimoto made her pairing fodder, but the same can be said about Sakura and Sasuke. Yeah, NaruSaku fans shouldn't be talking about romantic characterization or they'll just shoot themselves on the foot.
  2. Yes, the speech wasn't romantic at all and I don't think anyone with a brain assumed so, so either strawman or non-sequitur is going on here. The thing is, anyone in the Alliance could have made that speech (with some variations, course), but Kishi chose Hinata out of all of them. Not Sakura.
  3. OMFG, that's hilarious! At 4:25: "He loves Sakura, because we haven't been told otherwise". No, he doesn't. He had a crush on her but he got over it. That's half the point of 469, along with demonstrating that Sakura doesn't love Naruto either. Some reading comprehension, please! About holdings hands, the video producer actively denies its symbolism in order to save face. Kishimoto it fully aware of how big the pairings are, he wouldn't do that unless he meant it. Again I say that holdings hands in Japan is considered more romantic than in the West.
  4. Humm, that facepalm in the video should be mine. Jesus fucking Christ, whoever did this video knows not what she talks about. "durr hurr, Hinata's characterization went backwards with her comment about Naruto's hand, durr hurr". She accomplished two of her goals in this chapter: being there for Naruto at a time of need and to be close to him. It's only natural she'd comment on his hand because people, while not thinking like that, are gleeful by doing that, no matter what one thinks they should behave. Complaining about Hinata showing humanity is both sad and hilarious. The editor note comment is stupid at best, editor notes NEVER use first person pronouns. Always the third person pronouns.
  5. This point is all over the place. It starts by saying Sakura only now was aware of Hinata's love for Naruto and just when I was thinking "Pain Arc, hello?", it goes back to that precise panel. Is the video producer indirectly saying Sakura has the memory of a goldfish or is the video producer herself unable to use common sense to acknowledge she just contradicted herself? And Sakura not being happy about Hinata loving Naruto in that panel? Hello, perspective? Hello, the fact she's trying to save Hinata and is distressed? Sheesh! As for the rest of this point:
    1. Sakura is shocked because Hinata is coming out of her shy shell, not because she feels she's about to loser her hubby.
    2. Naruto did address his feelings for Sakura. Re-read 469 and 470, please.
    3. Sakura doesn't need to realize her feelings for Naruto because she doesn't love Naruto. Both 469 and 540 are testaments of this.

Feel free to post this as a comment on that youtube video for all I care, NaruSaku is dead and NaruHina is on its way to canonization.

Last edited by Numinous; 12-29-2012 at 02:15 PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (12-29-2012), jts105 (12-29-2012), kael03 (12-29-2012), Pritha (12-29-2012), Wolverine (01-09-2013)
Old 12-29-2012, 02:21 PM   #75
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
First thought: Is this Amon Shahur's long lost twin?
Second thought: No ways... this chick can spell.
Third thought: People take this stuff way too seriously... at least KYF doesn't make videos... right????
O_o
Didn't you know KYF is forneverworld.

@Num why you shipping Hinata so hard? We all know that Naruto's gona end up with Sasuke.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vengeance; 12-29-2012 at 02:32 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (12-31-2012), Wolverine (01-09-2013)