Naruto 615 - Page 6 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 12-29-2012, 02:32 PM   #76
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 615

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Didn't you know KYF is forneverworld.
Considering Forneverworld knows what One Piece and Berserk are, nice joke but no.

Quote:
@Num why you shipping Hinata so hard? We all know that Naruto's gona end up with Sasuke.
We all know he should end up with Sasuke, but we also know Kishimoto isn't going that way. I mean, if he made Tobi Obito, he clearly isn't giving a crap about what would make the best writing opportunities but rather what the editors won't go apeshit about.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Last edited by Numinous; 12-29-2012 at 02:34 PM.
Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-29-2012, 02:33 PM   #77
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Considering Forneverworld knows what One Piece and Berserk are, nice joke but no.
Ok so then who would you say is KYF?

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 02:39 PM   #78
Numinous

Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Ok so then who would you say is KYF?
Nobody renowned, that's for sure. He likes the anonymity of the web too much to let anything about him slip, even if it's his voice.

Old 12-29-2012, 04:08 PM   #79
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Is the video producer indirectly saying Sakura has the memory of a goldfish
SQUIRREL!!!!!!!!
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Numinous (12-30-2012), TheBaron (01-02-2013), Vengeance (12-29-2012)
Old 12-29-2012, 09:47 PM   #80
Encon Uchiha
Making a Naruto timeline

Encon Uchiha will become famous soon enoughEncon Uchiha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Check this out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=z8XaT9NAMzQ

Lol, I'm so glad the other manga I read are devoid of this BS.
WOW...people really care about a manga relationship that much 0.o

............../´¯/)........... (\¯ `\
............/ ....//..............\\....\
.........../....// ................\\....\
...../´¯/..../´¯\..... ....../¯`\....\¯`\
.././.../..../..../.|_..... ._|.\....\....\...\.\..
(.(....(....(..../.).. )..(..(.\....)....)....).) )
.\................\ /.../....\...\/............... .../
..\.......... ....... /........\.................... /
....\........... ...(............)............. .. ./
......\...... .......\.........../.......... . .../
Encon Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Encon Uchiha For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (12-31-2012)
Old 12-29-2012, 10:01 PM   #81
jts105
Eight-Tailed Jinchūriki

jts105 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
LOL, NaruSaku is the next Harmony: a big pairing with shippers who don't pick up the clues.

As for the video, I'll go point-by-point.
  1. NaruSaku fans declared the end of Hinata's characterization for so many times. They did in Hinata vs Neji, in Naruto vs Neji, in 437, so it doesn't surprise me they're doing it now. I do agree that Hinata's characterization orbits around Naruto and it's a shame Kishimoto made her pairing fodder, but the same can be said about Sakura and Sasuke. Yeah, NaruSaku fans shouldn't be talking about romantic characterization or they'll just shoot themselves on the foot.
  2. Yes, the speech wasn't romantic at all and I don't think anyone with a brain assumed so, so either strawman or non-sequitur is going on here. The thing is, anyone in the Alliance could have made that speech (with some variations, course), but Kishi chose Hinata out of all of them. Not Sakura.
  3. OMFG, that's hilarious! At 4:25: "He loves Sakura, because we haven't been told otherwise". No, he doesn't. He had a crush on her but he got over it. That's half the point of 469, along with demonstrating that Sakura doesn't love Naruto either. Some reading comprehension, please! About holdings hands, the video producer actively denies its symbolism in order to save face. Kishimoto it fully aware of how big the pairings are, he wouldn't do that unless he meant it. Again I say that holdings hands in Japan is considered more romantic than in the West.
  4. Humm, that facepalm in the video should be mine. Jesus fucking Christ, whoever did this video knows not what she talks about. "durr hurr, Hinata's characterization went backwards with her comment about Naruto's hand, durr hurr". She accomplished two of her goals in this chapter: being there for Naruto at a time of need and to be close to him. It's only natural she'd comment on his hand because people, while not thinking like that, are gleeful by doing that, no matter what one thinks they should behave. Complaining about Hinata showing humanity is both sad and hilarious. The editor note comment is stupid at best, editor notes NEVER use first person pronouns. Always the third person pronouns.
  5. This point is all over the place. It starts by saying Sakura only now was aware of Hinata's love for Naruto and just when I was thinking "Pain Arc, hello?", it goes back to that precise panel. Is the video producer indirectly saying Sakura has the memory of a goldfish or is the video producer herself unable to use common sense to acknowledge she just contradicted herself? And Sakura not being happy about Hinata loving Naruto in that panel? Hello, perspective? Hello, the fact she's trying to save Hinata and is distressed? Sheesh! As for the rest of this point:
    1. Sakura is shocked because Hinata is coming out of her shy shell, not because she feels she's about to loser her hubby.
    2. Naruto did address his feelings for Sakura. Re-read 469 and 470, please.
    3. Sakura doesn't need to realize her feelings for Naruto because she doesn't love Naruto. Both 469 and 540 are testaments of this.

Feel free to post this as a comment on that youtube video for all I care, NaruSaku is dead and NaruHina is on its way to canonization.
Just posted it! This should be fun.

A total Killabeetard and PROUD OF IT! OH YEAH!
The awesome quotes of Killabee!
"I'm the only one who gets to interrupt me!"
"I've got energy to spare and sparkling charm. The eight tailed beast's a killerbee rockin the melody! OH YEAH!"
"I was right in the middle of an announcement, you stupid idiot!"
"I float... like a butterfly. And sting like a bee! 'Cause I'm the Eight-Tailed Beast!"
jts105 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jts105 For This Useful Post:
Numinous (12-30-2012)
Old 12-30-2012, 06:04 AM   #82
Numinous

Quote:
Originally Posted by jts105 View Post
Just posted it! This should be fun.
Hahahaha!

"Take your NH propaganda elsewhere!"

Oh the denial, the denial is so amusing! I do like NH, but I don't let that warp my vision of the manga. The writing is on the wall, NS has been dead since 469 and only lingers as a festering corpse ever since.

"But mangastream's version only says 'Never letting go off that hand"

Yes, the first person pronoun isn't there, but we still have a sentence that only makes sense if said by a character, which is something editor notes don't do, since they're in the same level of existence as an impersonal narrator would be in a written-only work.

"But we never saw Naruto talk about his feelings for Sakura!"

And NaruSaku fans don't have reading comprehension, what a surprise! If Naruto really loved Sakura, he'd mention that. Even better, he'd demonstrate how hurt he'd be to have the love of his life pretty much mocking his feelings for her. But that wasn't what happened in 469. Naruto simply said "thanks, but no thanks" because he knows for a fact that Sakura loves Sasuke and Naruto himself overcame his crush on Sakura, further accentuated by saying the "Promise of a Lifetime" wasn't for her, but for himself.

Seriously, only by doing leaps of logic can NaruSaku be canon after 469, 540 and 615 reaping it to shreds.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
emachina (01-02-2013), Encon Uchiha (01-01-2013), jericho Uzimaki (12-30-2012), junior3605 (12-30-2012), kael03 (12-30-2012)
Old 12-30-2012, 08:30 AM   #83
Freakout
Jenisand' rul

Freakout is on a distinguished road

Well, I think it was a nice chapter. I like the push towards NaruHina though by far this doesn't make it cannon. When I see them sharing their yes before the altar it is undeniable cannon (other shipping fans just make themselves retarded if they still scream for their shipping then). I also like Obito in this chapter, he's plain cruel and tells Naruto how war is because Naruto doesn't understand what war means. For Naruto to understand anything he has to be directly told what's going on, plain and simple.

The best secret is a secret no one knows and no one cares for.

As I wander in the Darkness, I feel Strong
As I wander in the Darkness, I see Power
As I wander in the Darkness, I take the Might
As I wander in the Darkness, I loose my Sight
As I wander in the Darkness, I fuse with it
As I wandered in the Darkness, I became it
And all what is left is only deeper Darkness.

Fanfiction.net: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1962116/bladeofjudgement
DeviantART: http://bladeofjudgement.deviantart.com/
Freakout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 09:06 AM   #84
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

It'll be nice when Hellsing OVA 10 Raw is subbed, only seen it in ESP in South America.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 11:15 PM   #85
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Check this out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=z8XaT9NAMzQ

Lol, I'm so glad the other manga I read are devoid of this BS.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
emachina (01-02-2013), Vengeance (01-02-2013)
Old 01-02-2013, 04:02 AM   #86
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

Seriously, only by doing leaps of logic can NaruSaku be canon after 469, 540 and 615 reaping it to shreds.
I agree with everything you said Num. And everyone knows I'm a huge NaruHina fan. But I do have to say " Tobito" proves leaps of logic are acceptable, even fucking canon, in this manga.
Old 01-02-2013, 04:43 AM   #87
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I mean, if he made Tobi Obito, he clearly isn't giving a crap about what would make the best writing opportunities but rather what the editors won't go apeshit about.
Meh. Obito was always the best option. No other Uchiha really made sense with Obito's clearly limited strength.

You will be missed.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 05:28 AM   #88
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post
Meh. Obito was always the best option. No other Uchiha really made sense with Obito's clearly limited strength.
Old man Madara. His so called limited strength could have be attributed to being old as fuck. Though I personally think the character Tobi should never have been introduced in the first place.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
TheBaron (01-02-2013)
Old 01-02-2013, 08:06 AM   #89
Numinous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post
Meh. Obito was always the most obvious option. No other Uchiha was really that crippling to the manga with Tobi's clear shenanigans.
Fixed for accuracy. Obito was always the best option? Hah, only if you're a complete dumbass who can't smell a good writing opportunity when it approaches. Even Tobi=Nobody would be miles ahead of what happened simply because it wouldn't try to fix the timeline with a rusty hammer just to crack it in other places and, most baffling of all, making one of the two human villains left the poster child of letting the cock speak louder than the brain.

Seriously, Tobi=Obito was bad. It was VERY bad.

Quote:
I agree with everything you said Num. And everyone knows I'm a huge NaruHina fan. But I do have to say " Tobito" proves leaps of logic are acceptable, even fucking canon, in this manga.
But here's the thing: Kishimoto gave away his MO for long-term mysteries with Tobi=Obito. All he does is make the main dish obvious, serve a red herring to make people forget about it and BAM, main dish is served again. While the red herring of Tobi made much more sense than the actual canon (which shouldn't happen with good writers, but I digress), NaruHina is not the red herring here, NaruSaku is.

If you notice, NaruSaku can only exist without Sasuke but, as irony willed it, can't exist without Sasuke. Let me explain: NaruSaku as a pairing was at its peak during early Part II, when Sasuke wasn't around, but the thing is Sasuke was the goal for both Naruto and Sakura in that time (and maybe for the same reason, but again I digress). That's why the Promise of a Lifetime was crucial for NaruSaku, because the fans thought that, once Naruto got back Sasuke, Sakura would realize she loved the guy who was at her side and busted his ass for her and not the cool guy. Enter Sakura's lolconfession and, if Naruto seeing through Sakura's bullshit wasn't enough, he downright threw the Promise of a Lifetime out of NaruSaku's arguments and, once you remove the core argument, you pretty much have a dead pairing. Of course NaruSaku still grasped itself to the straws of parallels and the premise that Sakura would "see the light", but both 540 and 615 chewed many, if not all, of those straws.

Meanwhile, NaruHina only had positive construction as a pairing and, even more importantly, none of the arguments made for that pairing were deconstructed. It's really simple, NaruSaku's ship sunk and can't even use Tobi=Obito to surface since the ship was the equivalent of Tobi=Madara.

Old 01-02-2013, 08:11 AM   #90
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Now that I think about it, if Tobi kept saying that he was Obito and he turned out to be Madara, it would have been so much better.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (01-08-2013), NeoKakarott023 (01-02-2013), Numinous (01-02-2013)