What do you want to see in 2013? - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > One Piece Series > One Piece Manga

One Piece Manga Talk about the manga series One Piece here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 12-30-2012, 06:31 PM   #16
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road
Re: What do you want to see in 2013?

It's just akainu is made fleet admiral. So there is just 1 admiral left. Which answers the 2 spot I guess
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-30-2012, 10:45 PM   #17
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Oh yeah, Sengoku stepped down, I just now remembered that. Dunno who will it be, it will be fun to see.

Talking about expectations, what do you guys expect of Doflamingo? He is the most hyped Shici alongside Mihawk. I doubt he will go down easily. His plans must involve a lot of shit, not to mention that he is very close with the WG.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
Scientia (12-31-2012)
Old 12-30-2012, 10:53 PM   #18
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

^i dont expect him to go down now. I think he will realise the potential of luffy's threat possibly be beaten up pretty good only to be saved by marines and his crew. Then they will meet again in the land of samurais for the ultimate showdown. But i dont expect him to go down so soon with the hype around him and i believe he will bring cc back (maybe)

Last edited by Pritha; 12-30-2012 at 10:57 PM.
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 06:39 AM   #19
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Beaten? I dunno, I expect him to rape somebody there. Preferably Law. His cockiness didn't expect DD coming himself I am sure.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
Pritha (12-31-2012), Scientia (12-31-2012), Senkradlol (01-01-2013)
Old 12-31-2012, 10:34 AM   #20
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Buck09 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Beaten? I dunno, I expect him to rape somebody there. Preferably Law. His cockiness didn't expect DD coming himself I am sure.
I definately see him beaten the crap out of Law, he basically set back his whole operation now.

I also see him beaten the crap out of one of the SH's too, thus Luffy will be out to get him. Yes some might say he might fight for Momo who might be pissed at Donflamingo. If I had to guess I might think Sanji might get attack, hes already hurt from his fight with Vergo if some of you remember he cracked a bone in his leg. And being one of the monster trio and how powerful Donflamingo has been shown, he is one of the few who I think might be able to take such a beating.
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Kamina: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Buck09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 04:44 PM   #21
dmaner
Academy Student

dmaner is an unknown quantity at this point

1. More background on SHs training during 2 years, and what their full potential is.
2. What did Robin learn from Dragon? Possible meeting of Dragon and Luffy, and goal of revolutionary army?
3. 3rd ancient weapon Uranus. Could the Samurai in Wa no Kuni be guarding it? Could be a great idea for why they are a nation of warriors that even the WG fears.
4. Battle with Doflamingo and possible identity of new Shichibukai.
5. Kaido's identity, and possible Zoan DF crew.
6. Big Mam and crew.
7. Jinbei or perhaps another new SH member.
8. Background stories on the the SNs.
9. Any kind of information on the Gorosei and the WG goals.
dmaner is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dmaner For This Useful Post:
Buck09 (01-04-2013)
Old 01-04-2013, 10:35 AM   #22
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Buck09 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmaner View Post
1. More background on SHs training during 2 years, and what their full potential is.
2. What did Robin learn from Dragon? Possible meeting of Dragon and Luffy, and goal of revolutionary army?
3. 3rd ancient weapon Uranus. Could the Samurai in Wa no Kuni be guarding it? Could be a great idea for why they are a nation of warriors that even the WG fears.
4. Battle with Doflamingo and possible identity of new Shichibukai.
5. Kaido's identity, and possible Zoan DF crew.
6. Big Mam and crew.
7. Jinbei or perhaps another new SH member.
8. Background stories on the the SNs.
9. Any kind of information on the Gorosei and the WG goals.
Some good points there.

Definately agree with 1. and 2.

For one I imagine maybe the next arc they might show it. I can picture it being similar to Enies Lobby, thats were the Straw Hats brought out there new moves, so will be strong enemies a little glimpse at there training and then some awesome new moves.

2. Both points in number 2 I agree, Robin must have learned all sorts from Dragon group I mean these guys have spies all over the world. And a Dragon and Luffy meet up will be a definate, although I dont see Luffy being so exicted about it, more like his reaction when Garp said he had a dad. Although I do imagine Dragon letting slip info on Luffy mum though.
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Kamina: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Buck09 is offline   Reply With Quote