Naruto 616 Prediction Thread - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 01-02-2013, 11:34 AM   #16
Rikudou Sennin
Legend

Rikudou Sennin is on a distinguished roadRikudou Sennin is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 616 Prediction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
No chapter this week.
And I think it's possible there won't be a chapter next week either.
The guys on narutobase say that we'll probably get 616 on the 17th of January.

"My country is the world ... my religion is to do good."
- Thomas Paine -
1737 - 1809

"They must find it difficult ... those who have taken authority as the truth, rather than truth as the authority."
- G. Massey -
Egyptologist
Rikudou Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-02-2013, 11:49 AM   #17
Willy Wonka
Academy Student

Willy Wonka is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikudou Sennin View Post
And I think it's possible there won't be a chapter next week either.
The guys on narutobase say that we'll probably get 616 on the 17th of January.
Ahh must be nice to get so much time off from work!
Willy Wonka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 01:45 PM   #18
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Where the "f" is fairy tail?
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 05:12 PM   #19
Aman Shahur
Genin

Aman Shahur has a little shameless behaviour in the past

i am predict that akamuru revel his true power for tail beast for kiba shock and amaze.......then saksue use amaratsu for him and kiba get a nine tail power booster......also hinata get a death soon with stab for the throat.........rememmber this predict or eltse...........i am always correct for 87% of a time..............
Aman Shahur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 06:17 PM   #20
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willy Wonka View Post
Ahh must be nice to get so much time off from work!
Except the people that translate and post what we read aren't actually employed for translating. They may get royalties from advertisements, but it isn't their job.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 08:08 PM   #21
Narut0360
Genin

Narut0360 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman Shahur View Post
i am always correct for 87% of a time..............
87% is not always correct if you were always correct you would be 100% and lets all thank God that Aman "The Troll" Shahur is not that, but he is however 100% wrong all of the time because if he wasn't it would be the stupidest story ever.

Thank You and Enjoy
Narut0360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 12:12 AM   #22
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road

^Lol N360 really hates the troll. I'm still confused as to why he hasn't be banned yet
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DRAGONBPY For This Useful Post:
Narut0360 (01-03-2013), Senkradlol (01-03-2013)
Old 01-03-2013, 01:17 AM   #23
Willy Wonka
Academy Student

Willy Wonka is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Except the people that translate and post what we read aren't actually employed for translating. They may get royalties from advertisements, but it isn't their job.
See, you learn something every day.
Willy Wonka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 03:47 AM   #24
luffyus
Academy Student

luffyus is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman Shahur View Post
i am predict that akamuru revel his true power for tail beast for kiba shock and amaze.......then saksue use amaratsu for him and kiba get a nine tail power booster......also hinata get a death soon with stab for the throat.........rememmber this predict or eltse...........i am always correct for 87% of a time..............
This is you
luffyus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to luffyus For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (01-08-2013), DRAGONBPY (01-03-2013), J-man123 (01-03-2013), Narut0360 (01-03-2013), Xethorsiph (01-04-2013)
Old 01-03-2013, 04:36 AM   #25
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

Going to just throw out my prediction this week instead of doing the usual sarcastic dialogue. Tobito talks. Madara Emo's some more. Kakashi and everyone else does their best Sakura impression by standing in the background doing nothing. And Hinata tells Naruto he got her pregnant by shooting his chakra load deep inside her.

Oh, and sometime between chapter 620-675, we'll see what Shikaku's plan for defeating the juubi is. 60% of the time, I'm always right.
Old 01-03-2013, 08:35 AM   #26
jeanericuser
Predictomatic 9000

Thanked 1,063 Times in 238 Posts
jeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enough

617: Cries of Rage

The juubi roars in anger striking around at random attacking shadow clones. Naruto looks at the juubi in obvious surprise but then starts to smile.

Hyashi: "Do you see it?"
Naruto: "Yeah. Obito must no longer have control over the juubi as its now just a beast striking randomly at targets it can't hit."
Hyashi: "All squadrons focus your attacks on the juubi now. Its chakra supply is still there but thanks to our strikes it can not do another bijuu ball for quite some time!"
Shikimaru: "All forces follow my lead!"

The ninja alliance all focuses on the juubi while naruto turns to face madara who is now focusing entirely on naruto.

Madara: "Im gonna make you pay for doing this!"

Madara charges in headlong to strike naruto when suddenly his fist nearly passes through naruto's head. Madara jumps back in surprise as naruto looks equally as surprised.

Madara thinking: "Damn it! The edo tensei is slowly fading from this body. Even though I freed myself from its control it still needs chakra fed into it from the summoner in order to stay in the land of the living. Without it Im slowly fading away."
Naruto: "?!!"
Madara thinking: "If I can't survive any more in this body than I will have to transfer my chakra to another body and merge with it."
Naruto: "Your chakra must be fading away. I guess very soon you won't be a serious threat any more."
Madara: "I still have one move left I can play."

Madara suddenly hits naruto with tsukyama. Instantly naruto finds himself in darkness chained to the ground in a sitting position.

Naruto: "What the!? Where am I?"

Madara comes out of the darkness with a sinister smile on his face.

Madara: "I have decided that my current body will soon no longer support my needs and yours will be my new host."
Naruto: "Over my dead body!"
Madara: "Unnecessary. Once my chakra transference is complete your mind will be simply erased from existence."
Kirama: "I will not allow that to happen!"

Madara turns to face the kyubi which has emerged from the darkness.

Madara: "Stubborn as ever. You will see things my way soon but for now I will just silence you."

Madara hits the kyubi with tsukyama and turns to face naruto. Madara spreads his hands out and a beam of grey chakra moves towards naruto and strikes him. As it strikes him naruto's hair starts to slowly turn black.

Madara: "Soon you and I will be one."
Minato Namikaze: "Not if I have anything to say about it!"

Minato Namikaze strikes madara causing him to stop the transference while Kushina appears and stands in the way between madara and naruto.

Madara: "Hmm So I..."
Minato Namikaze: "Madara Uchiha I challenge you to a duel to the death."
Madara: "And who are you to make such a challenge to one such as myself."
Minato Namikaze: "I am Minato Namikaze! The fourth hokage of the hidden leaf village and naruto's father!"
Madara: "I accept."

Suddenly Madara and Minato Namikaze vanish leaving Kushina alone with Naruto. Minato Namikaze appears inside konoha during the kyubi attack on the leaf village.

Minato Namikaze: "How is this possible? Im back in the leaf village."

Madara appears along with several hidden leaf ninjas who seem to be all looking at Minato Namikaze as if he were the enemy.

Madara: "Lets begin."

Kushina is struggling to wake up naruto but naruto is still unconscious. Kushina tries to pull free one of the chains but it won't budge. Kushina turns around in surprise as she hears footsteps of someone approaching.

Kushina: "Where are you Madara?! What have you done to naruto!"
Voice: "You can't help him by removing those chains. They will never budge."
Kushina: "Show yourself. I know by your voice you are not Madara."
Voice: "You are right and I think its time I helped you free naruto."

Shisui Uchiha slowly walks out of the darkness as Kushina is shocked to see Shisui with sharingan eyes.

618: Power struggle
jeanericuser is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jeanericuser For This Useful Post:
DRAGONBPY (01-03-2013), KiddJutsu (01-03-2013)
Old 01-03-2013, 10:20 AM   #27
TheBaron
Danish Chef and gamer

TheBaron is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanericuser View Post
617: Cries of Rage

The juubi roars in anger striking around at random attacking shadow clones. Naruto looks at the juubi in obvious surprise but then starts to smile.

Hyashi: "Do you see it?"
Naruto: "Yeah. Obito must no longer have control over the juubi as its now just a beast striking randomly at targets it can't hit."
Hyashi: "All squadrons focus your attacks on the juubi now. Its chakra supply is still there but thanks to our strikes it can not do another bijuu ball for quite some time!"
Shikimaru: "All forces follow my lead!"

The ninja alliance all focuses on the juubi while naruto turns to face madara who is now focusing entirely on naruto.

Madara: "Im gonna make you pay for doing this!"

Madara charges in headlong to strike naruto when suddenly his fist nearly passes through naruto's head. Madara jumps back in surprise as naruto looks equally as surprised.

Madara thinking: "Damn it! The edo tensei is slowly fading from this body. Even though I freed myself from its control it still needs chakra fed into it from the summoner in order to stay in the land of the living. Without it Im slowly fading away."
Naruto: "?!!"
Madara thinking: "If I can't survive any more in this body than I will have to transfer my chakra to another body and merge with it."
Naruto: "Your chakra must be fading away. I guess very soon you won't be a serious threat any more."
Madara: "I still have one move left I can play."

Madara suddenly hits naruto with tsukyama. Instantly naruto finds himself in darkness chained to the ground in a sitting position.

Naruto: "What the!? Where am I?"

Madara comes out of the darkness with a sinister smile on his face.

Madara: "I have decided that my current body will soon no longer support my needs and yours will be my new host."
Naruto: "Over my dead body!"
Madara: "Unnecessary. Once my chakra transference is complete your mind will be simply erased from existence."
Kirama: "I will not allow that to happen!"

Madara turns to face the kyubi which has emerged from the darkness.

Madara: "Stubborn as ever. You will see things my way soon but for now I will just silence you."

Madara hits the kyubi with tsukyama and turns to face naruto. Madara spreads his hands out and a beam of grey chakra moves towards naruto and strikes him. As it strikes him naruto's hair starts to slowly turn black.

Madara: "Soon you and I will be one."
Minato Namikaze: "Not if I have anything to say about it!"

Minato Namikaze strikes madara causing him to stop the transference while Kushina appears and stands in the way between madara and naruto.

Madara: "Hmm So I..."
Minato Namikaze: "Madara Uchiha I challenge you to a duel to the death."
Madara: "And who are you to make such a challenge to one such as myself."
Minato Namikaze: "I am Minato Namikaze! The fourth hokage of the hidden leaf village and naruto's father!"
Madara: "I accept."

Suddenly Madara and Minato Namikaze vanish leaving Kushina alone with Naruto. Minato Namikaze appears inside konoha during the kyubi attack on the leaf village.

Minato Namikaze: "How is this possible? Im back in the leaf village."

Madara appears along with several hidden leaf ninjas who seem to be all looking at Minato Namikaze as if he were the enemy.

Madara: "Lets begin."

Kushina is struggling to wake up naruto but naruto is still unconscious. Kushina tries to pull free one of the chains but it won't budge. Kushina turns around in surprise as she hears footsteps of someone approaching.

Kushina: "Where are you Madara?! What have you done to naruto!"
Voice: "You can't help him by removing those chains. They will never budge."
Kushina: "Show yourself. I know by your voice you are not Madara."
Voice: "You are right and I think its time I helped you free naruto."

Shisui Uchiha slowly walks out of the darkness as Kushina is shocked to see Shisui with sharingan eyes.

618: Power struggle
I like the creativity - but no. Just no. 2 many holes. 1st of all, EDO don't fade away. 2nd of all, Genjutsu won't work on Naruto, as Kurama is inside him, and would know about the genjutsu - and he would just break it. Done before, why would it change, just because of Madara?

3rd: Shisui has absolutely NOTHING to do with Kushina, nor does he with Naruto.

4th: Where the fuck does Minato and Kushina come from? With what chakra? The last of their chakra was absorbed in the fight with Pain.

But still, I like the creativity, and the time you took to write this prediction.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheBaron For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (01-10-2013), Numinous (01-05-2013)
Old 01-03-2013, 11:02 AM   #28
jeanericuser
Predictomatic 9000

Thanked 1,063 Times in 238 Posts
jeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBaron View Post
I like the creativity - but no. Just no. 2 many holes. 1st of all, EDO don't fade away. 2nd of all, Genjutsu won't work on Naruto, as Kurama is inside him, and would know about the genjutsu - and he would just break it. Done before, why would it change, just because of Madara?

3rd: Shisui has absolutely NOTHING to do with Kushina, nor does he with Naruto.

4th: Where the fuck does Minato and Kushina come from? With what chakra? The last of their chakra was absorbed in the fight with Pain.

But still, I like the creativity, and the time you took to write this prediction.
On the first one we don't actually know that for sure. When madara freed himself from the edo tensei control of kabuto he pretty much ventured into unknown territory since its uncertain what happens when the link is severed between the edo tensei jutsu caster and the one under control. My theory was based on the idea that edo tensei isn't a forever state of existence so its possible for the edo tensei jutsu to slowly fade over time thus causing the jutsu to eventually fade away entire much as Itachi did.

As for the genjutsu not working on naruto that is also uncertain at this point since no one has attempted a genjutsu on naruto yet and had him dispel it. You must also consider the fact that tsukyama is the highest powered version of genjutsu with its strength depending on the over all power of the user. If someone like madara casts tsukyama its definitely gonna be stronger than one casted by someone like say sasuke. So its not unfeasible for it to be done. You are also forgetting another important factor. The uchiha have a strong ability to control the kyubi so even if kirama tried to break the genjutsu madara could easily put the kyubi in a genjutsu in a matter of seconds as my chapter suggested.

As for Shisui, you missed a critical chapter obviously. Itachi sealed in naruto some time ago a portion of Shisui's chakra including his sharingan ability. Although the ability was briefly used, as Itachi pointed out the sharingan jutsu in question is not useable again for a long time but some of shisui's latent chakra is now still with naruto. As for him showing up like that, I didn't suggest that they knew each other. Im more along the lines of suggesting that he plays a pivotal role in helping to keep naruto from being eventually possessed by madara.

As for the last one, you again have forgotten critical need to know information. Kushina was not in the pain fight and both of them essentially when they were brought out were more like chakra beings sealed within naruto much like how the kyubi is sealed within naruto. While they may have used some of their abilities to help naruto, there is no certainty yet on if that was indeed the last time we will ever see them. You gotta also remember that right now Kishi is pretty much bringing a lot of people that shouldn't be dead back from the dead and vice versa. It stands to reason that you shouldn't count any thing out at this point. Besides this is merely a speculative prediction at this point but I do suspect that some of these things are not out of the realm of possibly happening. With how silly kishi has been lately on writing you just never know.
jeanericuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 11:22 AM   #29
TheBaron
Danish Chef and gamer

TheBaron is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanericuser View Post
On the first one we don't actually know that for sure. When madara freed himself from the edo tensei control of kabuto he pretty much ventured into unknown territory since its uncertain what happens when the link is severed between the edo tensei jutsu caster and the one under control. My theory was based on the idea that edo tensei isn't a forever state of existence so its possible for the edo tensei jutsu to slowly fade over time thus causing the jutsu to eventually fade away entire much as Itachi did.

As for the genjutsu not working on naruto that is also uncertain at this point since no one has attempted a genjutsu on naruto yet and had him dispel it. You must also consider the fact that tsukyama is the highest powered version of genjutsu with its strength depending on the over all power of the user. If someone like madara casts tsukyama its definitely gonna be stronger than one casted by someone like say sasuke. So its not unfeasible for it to be done. You are also forgetting another important factor. The uchiha have a strong ability to control the kyubi so even if kirama tried to break the genjutsu madara could easily put the kyubi in a genjutsu in a matter of seconds as my chapter suggested.

As for Shisui, you missed a critical chapter obviously. Itachi sealed in naruto some time ago a portion of Shisui's chakra including his sharingan ability. Although the ability was briefly used, as Itachi pointed out the sharingan jutsu in question is not useable again for a long time but some of shisui's latent chakra is now still with naruto. As for him showing up like that, I didn't suggest that they knew each other. Im more along the lines of suggesting that he plays a pivotal role in helping to keep naruto from being eventually possessed by madara.

As for the last one, you again have forgotten critical need to know information. Kushina was not in the pain fight and both of them essentially when they were brought out were more like chakra beings sealed within naruto much like how the kyubi is sealed within naruto. While they may have used some of their abilities to help naruto, there is no certainty yet on if that was indeed the last time we will ever see them. You gotta also remember that right now Kishi is pretty much bringing a lot of people that shouldn't be dead back from the dead and vice versa. It stands to reason that you shouldn't count any thing out at this point. Besides this is merely a speculative prediction at this point but I do suspect that some of these things are not out of the realm of possibly happening. With how silly kishi has been lately on writing you just never know.
Sure, you can base you theory on idea - that does, however, not make it correct. As far as we know, EDO lasts forever, or untill the caster releases the spell.

True, no-one has cast a genjutsu on Naruto in a long time. But, since then, we have learned, that there was simply no point in doing so - Naruto having the Kurama, to break the spell. Talking about the Uchiha-control over the Bijuu's, I don't think that matters, because like Kurama can free Naruto from genjutsu, so too, can Naruto free Kurama from Genjutsu. Madara would have to choose, which he would lay a Genjutsu on, for it to be effictive enough. He does not have infinite chakra to play around with. Also, even if the Tsukyumi is the strongest genjutst - Kurama and Naruto are the ones that would break it. They are the combined heroes of this manga, remember?

Regarding Shisui, I missed nothing, and apparently, noticed more than you did. Itachi used Shisui's eye to free himself, yes - and then he took the eye with him. The technique ended at that point. And so, there is none of his chakra left in Naruto.

True, I mixed up Kushina's appearence. My bad..

I will, however, still say, that her chakra within Naruto has dissappeared. She has no further use in this manga, and her part is done. She has done like a mother should do, encourage her child in the most of needs, and so, there is no longer a need for her. Same thoughts go for Minato, who, in the most dense situation for Naruto at the point, saved him, and encouraged him to do better. His part might no be over, but his actions within Naruto are.

If the case is, that both Kushina and Minato will appear again, Kishi will lose even more credibility than he already has, due to lack of both information on how long, and how much chakra can be stored within a person - and it would also be bad storytelling in general. If you could just keep on bringing back the same encouragements and peptalks again and again, nobody would read the manga. Although Talk-no-jutsu is a recurring event this series, it is never the same speach, and the same speaker.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheBaron For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (01-10-2013), Numinous (01-05-2013)
Old 01-03-2013, 01:30 PM   #30
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road

^What a way to spoil such a good prediction. If you can come up with better material please do so
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DRAGONBPY For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (01-04-2013)