Claymore 134 (Chinese Scan) - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Old 12-31-2012, 10:29 PM   #1
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Claymore 134 (Chinese Scan)

http://tssym.net/cm/Claymore/134/1
Priscilla died?!? (doubt it)

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-02-2013, 08:58 AM   #2
killerrabbit9
Chuunin

killerrabbit9 will become famous soon enoughkillerrabbit9 will become famous soon enough
Re: Claymore 134 (Chinese Scan)

English scans are out!

http://mangastream.com/read/claymore/78966238/1
Vengeance (01-02-2013)
Old 01-02-2013, 09:00 AM   #3
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Coolbeans umm any mods around to change the title? No no damnit!

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Old 01-02-2013, 11:07 AM   #4
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Ugh.... what the hell?

Riful just pwned Priscilla.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Vengeance (01-02-2013)
Old 01-02-2013, 11:26 AM   #5
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
Ugh.... what the hell?

Riful just pwned Priscilla.
IKR was totally a WTF moment. The only reason I'm doubting she's dead is because of Priscilla's connection to Clare & overall importance to the story. Though stranger things have happened in manga so really the story can go in a number of directions right now.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 01-02-2013, 11:42 AM   #6
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

This is what we call gang rape. lol casandra.

Is Priscy that weak now. Looks like more than just a physical battle went on in that blob. Claire seem to have inherited the twins porwers whilst Priscy lost some powers.

It could also be that Riful and her subordinate Dauf, merged to form this new monster. She is also using Dauf's techniques.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 12:32 PM   #7
Vengeance
Death Scythe

I was half way expecting Priscilla to lose power when Clare & Prisci split from the blob. The reason for this is because I foresaw a situation were Priscilla regained some of her humanity could create a situation were Raki defended Prsci against Clare.

This whole curve ball with Riful has got me stumped though. Not sure what's gona happen next.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 01-02-2013, 01:35 PM   #8
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gakure View Post
This is what we call gang rape. lol casandra.

Is Priscy that weak now. Looks like more than just a physical battle went on in that blob. Claire seem to have inherited the twins porwers whilst Priscy lost some powers.

It could also be that Riful and her subordinate Dauf, merged to form this new monster. She is also using Dauf's techniques.
I noticed Riful using Dauf's techs too. I didn't know/remember they merged though.

At least Kubo nor Kishi write/draw this manga.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 05:28 AM   #9
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

really crazy chapter...I do kinda feel like she fused with Dauf..she has been trolling his technique for a minute now..but to over power Priscilla like such is beyond what I predicted...Was this completely Priscilla? That match was so one sided it ain't funny. I agree with you Veng that Pris plays such a pivotal part of the story and plot for the protagonist. It would odd to see her easily killed off. I am wondering with the warriors of the past..will they encourage the new age warriors to break their yoki limit and ascend..honestly their power seems minuscule compared to someone who can open up her body and cut u to smithereens.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote