Naruto 616 Prediction Thread - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 01-03-2013, 01:56 PM   #31
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,710 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto 616 Prediction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanericuser View Post
On the first one we don't actually know that for sure. When madara freed himself from the edo tensei control of kabuto he pretty much ventured into unknown territory since its uncertain what happens when the link is severed between the edo tensei jutsu caster and the one under control. My theory was based on the idea that edo tensei isn't a forever state of existence so its possible for the edo tensei jutsu to slowly fade over time thus causing the jutsu to eventually fade away entire much as Itachi did.
2 things are wrong with this. First, Madara isn't going to fade unless he finds some form of resolution that defeats the anchor for his soul to remain in the Edo. This is because Madara released the summoning contract itself and locked himself in the Edo golem.

Second, the jutsu didn't "fade away" with Itachi. He purposefully made Kabuto release Edo Tensei, which was his goal the entire time.

Quote:
As for the genjutsu not working on naruto that is also uncertain at this point since no one has attempted a genjutsu on naruto yet and had him dispel it. You must also consider the fact that tsukyama is the highest powered version of genjutsu with its strength depending on the over all power of the user. If someone like madara casts tsukyama its definitely gonna be stronger than one casted by someone like say sasuke. So its not unfeasible for it to be done. You are also forgetting another important factor. The uchiha have a strong ability to control the kyubi so even if kirama tried to break the genjutsu madara could easily put the kyubi in a genjutsu in a matter of seconds as my chapter suggested.
Actually, even with Tsukuyomi's status as the most powerful genjutsu, jinks are immune to genjutsu. This was shown when Sasuke used it on Bee and the Hachibi poked him in the head to break it. So even if they can hit Naruto with a genjutsu, Kurama is unaffected by being outside of visual contact with the jutsu and can break it.

Quote:
As for Shisui, you missed a critical chapter obviously. Itachi sealed in naruto some time ago a portion of Shisui's chakra including his sharingan ability. Although the ability was briefly used, as Itachi pointed out the sharingan jutsu in question is not useable again for a long time but some of shisui's latent chakra is now still with naruto. As for him showing up like that, I didn't suggest that they knew each other. Im more along the lines of suggesting that he plays a pivotal role in helping to keep naruto from being eventually possessed by madara.
This is false, entirely. Shisui's eye was used against Itachi to break Kabuto's control over him. Then, when it was used and useless for another decade, Itachi destroyed it with Amaterasu.

Quote:
As for the last one, you again have forgotten critical need to know information. Kushina was not in the pain fight and both of them essentially when they were brought out were more like chakra beings sealed within naruto much like how the kyubi is sealed within naruto. While they may have used some of their abilities to help naruto, there is no certainty yet on if that was indeed the last time we will ever see them. You gotta also remember that right now Kishi is pretty much bringing a lot of people that shouldn't be dead back from the dead and vice versa. It stands to reason that you shouldn't count any thing out at this point. Besides this is merely a speculative prediction at this point but I do suspect that some of these things are not out of the realm of possibly happening. With how silly kishi has been lately on writing you just never know.
Baron already covered this. The chakra used for Kushina and Minato's appearances were used up completely.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (01-10-2013), Numinous (01-05-2013), TheBaron (01-03-2013)

Old 01-03-2013, 02:42 PM   #32
Aman Shahur
Genin

Aman Shahur has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Ladies for the gentelmen..................I am give a very essiting and special treatments for this day...........I am write my predict for this forun not YOUTUBE for a very fisrt time.........this is treat for a fans who have suport me and give lot of gift for the mail company for me......................many bless and apreciate for this action..........

Aman Shahur predict 616: secret of hinita..............

chapter start with hinita and naruto for the beech.............

hinita: hehe this beech water feel a good for my bathe suit naruto coon hehe....much apreicate for this vacasion treatments...........

naruto:it okay sweet honey kitten pricess..........you are girlfrend for me so this is regular process proceedure...........

*hinita look at cloud*
hinita: look at this cloud make me get a happy felling for be alive........i am so apreciate for this momend naruto coon.............

mystery man???: well then time for my gradaughter to die then!!!!!1

*mystery man reveal as Madara uchia*

Naruto: oh no

Madara: MIND CONTROL JUSU!!! THE FATE TIMING HAS ARRIVE FOR THIS MOMEND!!!

*Madara use mind control for hinita and hinita get a rinnigger"

Hinita: granfather..........i relise my destiny for this momend.........i am child of evil destiny like naruto but oposite.......

Naruto: this cant be!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Madara: kukukukukukukukukku! AWAKEN CHILD OF EVIL!!!! ULEASH THE FULL POWER THE RINNIGGER AND FUFFILL THE DESTINY OF HATREDS!!!!

Hinita: ok

the end.....................

NEXT CHAPTER: NARUTO VS HINITA
Aman Shahur is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Aman Shahur For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (01-10-2013)
Old 01-03-2013, 02:43 PM   #33
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

No one cares
Old 01-03-2013, 03:14 PM   #34
Aman Shahur
Genin

good commend only......................... OR ELTSE!!!
Old 01-03-2013, 03:22 PM   #35
J-man123
Supernova

J-man123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Learn English or ELSE!!!
J-man123 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to J-man123 For This Useful Post:
Numinous (01-05-2013)
Old 01-03-2013, 04:05 PM   #36
TheBaron
Danish Chef and gamer

TheBaron is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBPY View Post
^What a way to spoil such a good prediction. If you can come up with better material please do so
You know... If even Kael agrees with me, I am fucking right about it.

But, at the beginning of this, I credited the guy for the creativity he used to write his prediction. I didn't go into any discussion about it, untill he started lying about anything.

@Kael - thanks for finding pages to prove what I/we said - I didn't really wanna go look it up, cause hey - I knew I was right.
The Following User Says Thank You to TheBaron For This Useful Post:
Numinous (01-05-2013)
Old 01-03-2013, 04:40 PM   #37
uzumakinagato
Chuunin

uzumakinagato is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
No one cares
If you wouldn't care then you wouldn't bother commenting since you don't care, right?

The eclips, damn that was fucked up....
uzumakinagato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 04:45 PM   #38
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,581 Times in 2,261 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by uzumakinagato View Post
If you wouldn't care then you wouldn't bother commenting since you don't care, right?
Or it could be mocking. Mocking's always an option. See: this post.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
kael03 (01-03-2013), Numinous (01-05-2013), TheBaron (01-03-2013), xxMESTxx (01-06-2013)
Old 01-03-2013, 06:13 PM   #39
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Quote:
Originally Posted by uzumakinagato View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
Or it could be mocking. Mocking's always an option. See: this post.
This. I have the little weeaboo on ignore.
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
TheBaron (01-03-2013)
Old 01-03-2013, 06:58 PM   #40
Encon Uchiha
Making a Naruto timeline

Encon Uchiha will become famous soon enoughEncon Uchiha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman Shahur View Post
Ladies for the gentelmen..................I am give a very essiting and special treatments for this day...........I am write my predict for this forun not YOUTUBE for a very fisrt time.........this is treat for a fans who have suport me and give lot of gift for the mail company for me......................many bless and apreciate for this action..........

hinita: hehe this beech water feel a good for my bathe suit naruto coon hehe....much apreicate for this vacasion treatments...........

naruto:it okay sweet honey kitten pricess..........you are girlfrend for me so this is regular process proceedure...........

*hinita look at cloud*
hinita: look at this cloud make me get a happy felling for be alive........i am so apreciate for this momend naruto coon.............

Hinita: granfather..........i relise my destiny for this momend.........i am child of evil destiny like naruto but oposite.......

Madara: kukukukukukukukukku! AWAKEN CHILD OF EVIL!!!! ULEASH THE FULL POWER THE RINNIGGER AND FUFFILL THE DESTINY OF HATREDS!!!!

your videos are funnier, post a video. i need a laugh

............../´¯/)........... (\¯ `\
............/ ....//..............\\....\
.........../....// ................\\....\
...../´¯/..../´¯\..... ....../¯`\....\¯`\
.././.../..../..../.|_..... ._|.\....\....\...\.\..
(.(....(....(..../.).. )..(..(.\....)....)....).) )
.\................\ /.../....\...\/............... .../
..\.......... ....... /........\.................... /
....\........... ...(............)............. .. ./
......\...... .......\.........../.......... . .../
Encon Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Encon Uchiha For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (01-04-2013)
Old 01-03-2013, 08:08 PM   #41
Aman Shahur
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encon Uchiha View Post
your videos are funnier, post a video. i need a laugh
this is not for joke attack! Learn a common sence!!!
Old 01-03-2013, 10:59 PM   #42
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman Shahur View Post

*hinita look at cloud*

Where's that NaruSaku fangirl that can spell?

Seriously dude... learn to spell... you make Honey Boo Boo look intelligent.

*The wife is watching What Not to Wear... and they keep playing damn Honey Boo Boo commercials all the time.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 12:20 AM   #43
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post

*The wife is watching What Not to Wear... and they keep playing damn Honey Boo Boo commercials all the time.
You don't need to justify it. Most people realise what that show is and cry a little as the slow death of western civilization is played out in primetime. Honey Boo Boo: What's that eroding of family values if gays raise children crap about again?
Old 01-04-2013, 04:06 AM   #44
RAJIN
Genin

RAJIN is on a distinguished road

shahur certainly creates best of predictions no one read.
he intentionally write this way and do mistakes.
RAJIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 09:09 AM   #45
jeanericuser
Predictomatic 9000

Thanked 1,063 Times in 238 Posts
jeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enough

I will be honest that some of my predictions are based on theories but then again that's one of the hallmarks of a prediction, theory. Predictions often are based on theories or ideas created by someone else with a certain measure of the facts added to create a supposition of what may or may not happen. While there is no certainty that the theories are right, the facts often are. I already state the facts of this situation and my given theories in my defense. The problem with refuting my theories is that they are not confirmed or unconfirmed so stating what is correct from what isn't correct when there isn't any evidence is generally a false assumption. At this time I will wait and see what kishi does as he will ultimately be the one that proves whether my theories are true or false. I won't be drawn any further into a debate with you two as I see no logical reason to but if others wish to do so in my stead that's their prerogative. I will for now wait and see what exactly is gonna happen in the next few chapters. By the way guys, if you hadn't be so quick to judge me so critically I might have released more of my predictions but then again when people face criticism to much they are often less inclined to put the effort in to write. I guess that's why some people don't predict as much any more. When you face too much criticism that you spend more time trying to defend what you write than predicting its generally a good indication that maybe you should stop predicting entirely. I guess that's why we have so few good prediction writers now. Consider that food for thought. I will be back when 616 is released.
jeanericuser is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jeanericuser For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (01-04-2013), IXI ANIMO IXI (01-04-2013), jekyl_hyde (01-04-2013), KiddJutsu (01-04-2013), royalmage (01-04-2013)