Naruto 616 Prediction Thread - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 01-04-2013, 09:29 AM   #46
TheBaron
Danish Chef and gamer

TheBaron is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 616 Prediction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanericuser View Post
I will be honest that some of my predictions are based on theories but then again that's one of the hallmarks of a prediction, theory. Predictions often are based on theories or ideas created by someone else with a certain measure of the facts added to create a supposition of what may or may not happen. While there is no certainty that the theories are right, the facts often are. I already state the facts of this situation and my given theories in my defense. The problem with refuting my theories is that they are not confirmed or unconfirmed so stating what is correct from what isn't correct when there isn't any evidence is generally a false assumption. At this time I will wait and see what kishi does as he will ultimately be the one that proves whether my theories are true or false. I won't be drawn any further into a debate with you two as I see no logical reason to but if others wish to do so in my stead that's their prerogative. I will for now wait and see what exactly is gonna happen in the next few chapters. By the way guys, if you hadn't be so quick to judge me so critically I might have released more of my predictions but then again when people face criticism to much they are often less inclined to put the effort in to write. I guess that's why some people don't predict as much any more. When you face too much criticism that you spend more time trying to defend what you write than predicting its generally a good indication that maybe you should stop predicting entirely. I guess that's why we have so few good prediction writers now. Consider that food for thought. I will be back when 616 is released.

See, now you are just being silly.

You wrote this: "While there is no certainty that the theories are right, the facts often are." - Dude. Facts are ALWAYS right. That is why they are called facts.

2nd of all: You need to stop crying. If you forgot already, though, I told you twice, I actually credited you for the goddamn creativity you have. If you gave less of a fuck about defending you work (Which you are actually not forced to do) you could focus on doing a better job instead. True, you have realized, that it was constructive criticism. Don't take shit personally, it is not. I just felt the need to tell you, why you prediction was not as good as it could have been. If you take into account the things we pointed out, you can easily make a better prediction next time you decide to write one.
The Following User Says Thank You to TheBaron For This Useful Post:
Numinous (01-05-2013)

Old 01-04-2013, 12:15 PM   #47
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,723 Times in 3,844 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

So, jean, what you're saying is you know you are wring since I provided the proof for you being wrong, so you're going to take your ball and go home? Sound about right?

Edit (because I can):
Quote:
The problem with refuting my theories is that they are not confirmed or unconfirmed so stating what is correct from what isn't correct when there isn't any evidence is generally a false assumption.
But, in this case, they were confirmed to be false. I provided the evidence for that.

Quote:
At this time I will wait and see what kishi does as he will ultimately be the one that proves whether my theories are true or false.
He proved them false in earlier chapters.

Quote:
I won't be drawn any further into a debate with you two as I see no logical reason to but if others wish to do so in my stead that's their prerogative. I will for now wait and see what exactly is gonna happen in the next few chapters.
See my pre-edit response.

Quote:
when people face criticism to much they are often less inclined to put the effort in to write.
Not really. Human nature is to overcome adversity. More often than not, in the face of criticism people accept it and adapt to it.

Quote:
When you face too much criticism that you spend more time trying to defend what you write than predicting its generally a good indication that maybe you should stop predicting entirely.
God help you if you ever go for a Post-graduate degree and have to defend your dissertation.

Quote:
I guess that's why we have so few good prediction writers now. Consider that food for thought. I will be back when 616 is released.
Here's food for thought - we don't have "prediction writers". Every long-winded post that doesn't entail "I believe *this* will happen because of *that event*" is NOT a prediction. The full-on chapter scripts we get in these threads are nothing more than fanfics.

Last edited by kael03; 01-04-2013 at 01:58 PM.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Numinous (01-05-2013)
Old 01-04-2013, 01:51 PM   #48
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
I will be honest that some of my predictions are based on theories but then again that's one of the hallmarks of a prediction, theory. Predictions often are based on theories or ideas created by someone else with a certain measure of the facts added to create a supposition of what may or may not happen. While there is no certainty that the theories are right, the facts often are. I already state the facts of this situation and my given theories in my defense. The problem with refuting my theories is that they are not confirmed or unconfirmed so stating what is correct from what isn't correct when there isn't any evidence is generally a false assumption. At this time I will wait and see what kishi does as he will ultimately be the one that proves whether my theories are true or false. I won't be drawn any further into a debate with you two as I see no logical reason to but if others wish to do so in my stead that's their prerogative. I will for now wait and see what exactly is gonna happen in the next few chapters. By the way guys, if you hadn't be so quick to judge me so critically I might have released more of my predictions but then again when people face criticism to much they are often less inclined to put the effort in to write. I guess that's why some people don't predict as much any more. When you face too much criticism that you spend more time trying to defend what you write than predicting its generally a good indication that maybe you should stop predicting entirely. I guess that's why we have so few good prediction writers now. Consider that food for thought. I will be back when 616 is released.
For a while, I convinced myself Sakura was Naruto's long lost sister. Ala Luke and Leia. I received criticism. And by criticism I mean mocking, name calling, and many pictures posted of my stupidity.

I laughed.

Mostly because I could care less what people on a Naruto forum think of me. I'm a name with an image of Hinata as my avatar and a fan colored One Piece signature. I don't expect to be treated like anything other than a name, avatar, and signature because I don't know anyone here irl. i expect to be treated like someone on a forum. occassionally praised. Occassionally mocked. I like a lot of the people here, I enjoy talking with them. However, they're not important enough to chase me away or make me stop posting just because they may disagree with me in the strongest terms. That's not an insult to anyone. But if you're super sensitive to criticism made by people you will more than likely never meet and socialize with irl, maybe you should rethink your priorities. Just Saiyan. Wakka, wakka!

Last edited by emachina; 01-04-2013 at 01:55 PM.
emachina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to emachina For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (01-04-2013), KiddJutsu (01-04-2013), Numinous (01-05-2013)
Old 01-04-2013, 03:28 PM   #49
Aman Shahur
Genin

Aman Shahur has a little shameless behaviour in the past

everybody for this forum is soe arogant and onoxious............everybody need to get a humble like me and learn a respect and common sence for other feelings........i deserve a much more praise and good commend for my predict skill and everybody should agree for me or eltse.......sometime i get attack and call mean name but i shrug a sholder and shake hate of..............my fan give me a instpiration for one day become famous writer who get admire by kid woman children dog cat goat everyone.........remember this name aman shahur my legacy just start and trilogy folow soon after........
Aman Shahur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 03:40 PM   #50
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,714 Times in 2,858 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Lol .
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 04:36 PM   #51
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman Shahur View Post
everybody for this forum is soe arogant and onoxious............everybody need to get a humble like me and learn a respect and common sence for other feelings........i deserve a much more praise and good commend for my predict skill and everybody should agree for me or eltse.......sometime i get attack and call mean name but i shrug a sholder and shake hate of..............my fan give me a instpiration for one day become famous writer who get admire by kid woman children dog cat goat everyone.........remember this name aman shahur my legacy just start and trilogy folow soon after........
Why do you want to be admired by goats?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to emachina For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (01-04-2013), Narut0360 (01-04-2013), Numinous (01-05-2013)
Old 01-04-2013, 04:57 PM   #52
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by emachina View Post
Why do you want to be admired by goats?
Do you really have to ask? He probably wants to fuck them.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
emachina (01-06-2013), Numinous (01-05-2013)
Old 01-04-2013, 05:38 PM   #53
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart

Thanked 1,398 Times in 877 Posts
-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Cry moar I'm sure you'll be heard eventually.

Also ever heard of spell check?
-SassyLady- is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to -SassyLady- For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (01-04-2013), Narut0360 (01-04-2013), Numinous (01-05-2013)
Old 01-04-2013, 07:12 PM   #54
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
First and foremost, I'm speaking for myself and myself alone on this, but my problem with your predictions and every other post you've done is your spelling correctly.... or lack thereof. I am an American born citizen. I was brought up speaking and writing the English language. Many others here, were not. And they have great grammar, spelling, and syntax skills when it comes to writing the English language. I do commend you for improving on your spelling, but you're not there yet. So please, keep on improving.

Second, I think I am one of the few who will not blast a prediction author for their idea. Predictions are fanfics.

I also find it funny that there are some people who feel the need to degrade a person because of the content of a prediction. It's a work of fiction.

So... Aman Shahur... please... continue to write your predictions and produce your video predictions. Just please, for the love of God and all that is holy in this universe, please learn to spell correctly.

And oh yeah... goats... really?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Last edited by jekyl_hyde; 01-04-2013 at 07:14 PM.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 08:06 PM   #55
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,714 Times in 2,858 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

I mean it isn't really necessary unless it is a fatal flaw like KYF's prediction where Gai supposedly punched so hard that he punched a hole through time and space(during the eight gate) and fell through "infinite black emptiness" in the area. First of all, if he did that then there would be no blackness let alone something to fall through since time and space are literally destroyed(the area would no longer exist.) Actually I take it back, happy arguing.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 07:07 AM   #56
luffyus
Academy Student

luffyus is an unknown quantity at this point

i think this aman shahur is a fucking idiot admin who has nothing to do and this it may be the reason why he doesn't get banned , anyway i really hope a tsunami hits india this way this fucking indian dies .

i'm not racist but i fucking hate this shit .
luffyus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 07:27 AM   #57
luffyus
Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by aman shahur View Post

you are a shitty writer
Old 01-05-2013, 10:51 AM   #58
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Considering I'm both a fiction writer and a critic, I have to say: jeanericuser, stop whining. And here's why:

Quote:
You gotta also remember that right now Kishi is pretty much bringing a lot of people that shouldn't be dead back from the dead and vice versa. It stands to reason that you shouldn't count any thing out at this point. Besides this is merely a speculative prediction at this point but I do suspect that some of these things are not out of the realm of possibly happening. With how silly kishi has been lately on writing you just never know.
In other words, "since the manga is being utterly sloppy, I can also be sloppy!". Yes, you can but no, you shouldn't. Coherency is must in fiction, even fanfiction.

Quote:
I will be honest that some of my predictions are based on theories but then again that's one of the hallmarks of a prediction, theory. Predictions often are based on theories or ideas created by someone else with a certain measure of the facts added to create a supposition of what may or may not happen. While there is no certainty that the theories are right, the facts often are. I already state the facts of this situation and my given theories in my defense. The problem with refuting my theories is that they are not confirmed or unconfirmed so stating what is correct from what isn't correct when there isn't any evidence is generally a false assumption.
This is a long drivel to say the prediction equivalent of "it's my opinion". Of course you are entitled to write your ideas down and present them for others to see, but you have to realize that with the praise also comes criticism. Since people actually proved you wrong, you shouldn't get defensive, instead accept them and say "sorry, my bad, I'll make sure I don't repeat such mistake", because to err is human and is by erring we learn many things. If you can't accept your errors, sorry to say but you won't progress as a writer.

Quote:
At this time I will wait and see what kishi does as he will ultimately be the one that proves whether my theories are true or false. I won't be drawn any further into a debate with you two as I see no logical reason to but if others wish to do so in my stead that's their prerogative. I will for now wait and see what exactly is gonna happen in the next few chapters.
Excuse me, but this is simply a bullshit defense. "Let's wait and see" is such an overused thought ending cliché is not even funny. You should NEVER ask to wait and see if you don't want to be ridiculed.

Quote:
By the way guys, if you hadn't be so quick to judge me so critically I might have released more of my predictions but then again when people face criticism to much they are often less inclined to put the effort in to write.
Fuck you! "Booo hoo hooo, people are mean too meeee!". No, they aren't, you're making a spectacle out of nothing. Both The Baron and kael simply pointed out flaws in your prediction in a polite and constructive way and you started crying like a primadona who can't be denied. If they said "lol, u suck" or "u just post shit, go hang urself" or something as bad as that, I'd be defending you, but if you can't handle criticism, that's YOUR fault, not theirs.

You know what really grinds my gears about this quote? You're complaining about people actually reading and commenting on your work. Would you rather be facing my situation, where I have an original fiction with 3 chapters already released in the fanfiction thread and only one of them was thanked and commented (and even the comments were too vague to get an idea of what the readers liked or not)? And fucking hell, you got a comment on your prediction is less than 2 hours. My latest chapter was posted more than 2 weeks ago and I got NOTHING. I could be writing gold or manure, but I don't know because nobody tells me, and here are you whining how people saying that they liked it except the parts that should be corrected. Woe you, indeed.

Quote:
I guess that's why some people don't predict as much any more. (...) I guess that's why we have so few good prediction writers now.
Or perhaps the manga isn't worth the prediction anymore? I know that's my case.

Quote:
When you face too much criticism that you spend more time trying to defend what you write than predicting its generally a good indication that maybe you should stop predicting entirely.
Really? Are you serious?

By Cthulhu, I pretty much killed 30 chapters (plus a bazillion of scenes of future chapters) of an original fiction because I figured people weren't paying attention to it due to its format, I repackaged it to the max and it seems it's getting ignored too but I refuse to give up because I really love to write and what I write.

And here you are, implying you'd give up writing because people are reading and commenting on your writing. Do that and it would only demonstrate you have a pathetically weak will as a writer. So, my advice is don't, do NOT give up if you like to write and take criticism to make you a stronger writer.

Now for some quotes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBPY View Post
^What a way to spoil such a good prediction. If you can come up with better material please do so
Roger Ebert would kindly disagree with you. Tell me, Dragonbpy, do you have to be a game designer to say, for example, ME 3's original endings were horrible considering the rest of the games? Do you have to be a TV producer to say Keeping up with the Kardashians is a trashy show?

No? I thought so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emachina View Post
Mostly because I could care less what people on a Naruto forum think of me. I'm a name with an image of Hinata as my avatar and a fan colored One Piece signature. I don't expect to be treated like anything other than a name, avatar, and signature because I don't know anyone here irl. i expect to be treated like someone on a forum. occassionally praised. Occassionally mocked. I like a lot of the people here, I enjoy talking with them. However, they're not important enough to chase me away or make me stop posting just because they may disagree with me in the strongest terms. That's not an insult to anyone. But if you're super sensitive to criticism made by people you will more than likely never meet and socialize with irl, maybe you should rethink your priorities.
You hit it in the nail about criticism. People here seem to take criticism of a theory/prediction/fiction/whatever too emotionally when at least when I criticize is the work, not the person (unless the person comes up with personal arguments that can and should be criticized). People, you are not your work and your work is not you, stop acting like you are/it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
Second, I think I am one of the few who will not blast a prediction author for their idea. Predictions are fanfics.
... and nobody (I acknowledge at least) does that until the authors start making the discussion about themselves.

Quote:
I also find it funny that there are some people who feel the need to degrade a person because of the content of a prediction. It's a work of fiction.
First, who does exactly what you said? Second, fiction is not immune to criticism at all.

Finally, some broad observations:

@ luffyus: Wow, you're a douchebag. Lately all I've seen of you is making the most crudest of statements without a drop of decency. Either learn how to make a counterargument or stay quiet.

@ aman shahur: I really don't know what the fuck you're supposed to be. I think you're a troll, but if that's true you're doing an horrible job at it, mainly because I need to read twice your posts to know what the fuck you're talking about and the fact you make no goddamn sense even when I know what you're saying.

In the case you're not a troll... man, you're in the wrong place to ask for any kind of praise. In addition to the two factors I already alluded, you have nothing of worth to present. Both respect and praise are earned, not given freely.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Last edited by Numinous; 01-05-2013 at 10:52 AM.
Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
emachina (01-06-2013), kael03 (01-05-2013), Narut0360 (01-05-2013), ronnie_10 (01-10-2013), TheBaron (01-05-2013), xxMESTxx (01-06-2013)
Old 01-05-2013, 12:47 PM   #59
luffyus
Academy Student

@Numinous

@ luffyus: Wow, you're a douchebag. Lately all I've seen of you is making the most crudest of statements without a drop of decency. Either learn how to make a counterargument or stay quiet.

why am i a douchebag? why should i even have a drop of decency in confront of this idiot who isn't able to write 2 words corectly?oh and about the thing whith the tsunami hiting india i was just joking for God's sake .
All i want is to see him banned because he's ruining the forum.
and by the way in all my comments i said that some of the fanfiction writers aren't respecting the tech's of a fanfiction and it was justMy Opinion

p.s : When someone exprimes an opinion you can agree it or not and you can explain your reasoning why but you can't call me a douchebag .
Old 01-05-2013, 01:10 PM   #60
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Quote:
Originally Posted by luffyus View Post
i think this aman shahur is a fucking idiot admin who has nothing to do and this it may be the reason why he doesn't get banned
Or the mods that have the ability to do permabans don't give a shit and just let him go since he doesn't infect other parts of the forum. The only mod that regularly frequents this section is Benoit. He doesn't have the ability to do more than temporary bans.

Quote:
anyway i really hope a tsunami hits india this way this fucking indian dies . i'm not racist but i fucking hate this shit .
For starters, how do you know he's Indian? He's Arab, yes, but how do you know exactly which Arab nation he's from? Calling him an Indian, when he could be Pakistani, Afghan, Iraqi, Saudi, Eqyptian, etc., is a sign of being a racist.