Naruto 616 Prediction Thread - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 01-05-2013, 02:06 PM   #61
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 616 Prediction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by luffyus View Post
@Numinous

why am i a douchebag? why should i even have a drop of decency in confront of this idiot who isn't able to write 2 words corectly?
Because you shouldn't bring yourself to the level you're placing the person you're criticizing.

Quote:
oh and about the thing whith the tsunami hiting india i was just joking for God's sake .
I know, that doesn't absolve it from being of very poor taste.

Quote:
All i want is to see him banned because he's ruining the forum.
No, he's so insignificant I don't know why would someone be bothered about him, or despise him even. Heck, even TU was worse and he was boring as fuck.

Quote:
and by the way in all my comments i said that some of the fanfiction writers aren't respecting the tech's of a fanfiction and it was justMy Opinion
And your opinion is wrong. How about that? It was when you vented against Vishnu and now it is now because you're giving way too much importance to someone that will probably leave anyway when people stop feeding him attention. So instead of just insulting him for the sake of insult, put him on your ignore list. It's quick and saves you the migraine.

Quote:
p.s : When someone exprimes an opinion you can agree it or not and you can explain your reasoning why but you can't call me a douchebag .
I called you douchebag because you're not being constructive. Insulting is easy but it's also devoid of substance, so if you want to insult, go ahead, but at least add some insight (that isn't easily debunkable by simply reading a few lines, by the way).

Quote:
For starters, how do you know he's Indian? He's Arab, yes, but how do you know exactly which Arab nation he's from? Calling him an Indian, when he could be Pakistani, Afghan, Iraqi, Saudi, Eqyptian, etc., is a sign of being a racist.
Well, if his videos are to trust (and yes, I've seen them. I want those minutes of my life back), he's from Mumbay. So yeah, luffyus is right on the country, is just wrong on the flame.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-05-2013, 02:32 PM   #62
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,716 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Well, if his videos are to trust (and yes, I've seen them. I want those minutes of my life back), he's from Mumbay. So yeah, luffyus is right on the country, is just wrong on the flame.
I've watched maybe 10 seconds of one of his videos, so I haven't seen the Mumbay references. By the way, I want those seconds back.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 03:25 PM   #63
Tmoore
wandering analyst

Tmoore will become famous soon enoughTmoore will become famous soon enough

i thought about clicking the link i want my thought process back
Old 01-05-2013, 06:28 PM   #64
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Damn... all this... and no veng. I really wish vishnu were here as well.

I don't condone the indulgence in alcohol... but...

This Bud's for You!!!!
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 01:26 AM   #65
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
he's so insignificant I don't know why would someone be bothered about him, or despise him even. Heck, even TU was worse and he was boring as fuck.
He definitely wasn't boring like that Aman fag. TU was jokes. Too funny.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 02:15 AM   #66
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

If by "jokes" you mean "pathetically boring". If so, then yeah, he was "jokes".
Old 01-06-2013, 07:31 PM   #67
Narut0360
Genin

Narut0360 is an unknown quantity at this point

At least TU spoke readable English.

Thank You and Enjoy
Narut0360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 10:53 PM   #68
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
If by "jokes" you mean "pathetically boring". If so, then yeah, he was "jokes".
Cool .
Old 01-06-2013, 10:58 PM   #69
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Just full of purposeful and witty retorts, aren't ya?
Old 01-07-2013, 12:54 AM   #70
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

K .
Old 01-07-2013, 11:56 AM   #71
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

http://transformersgen.blogspot.com/...omecoming.html

Chapter 4 of the first in a new trilogy is out!

Last edited by jericho Uzimaki; 01-07-2013 at 12:40 PM.
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 05:28 PM   #72
Aman Shahur
Genin

Aman Shahur has a little shameless behaviour in the past

this not transformer forum....................learn a common sence or eltse.....
Aman Shahur is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Aman Shahur For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (01-08-2013)
Old 01-07-2013, 08:06 PM   #73
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Naruto 616

As the Juubi falls, the ground shakes and Obito and Madara crouch. Naruto is about to make his attack. The Juubi is roaring in pain.

A panel of Madara close up (thinking): "The Juubi is about to go into it's last stage, but it will need time, being wounded as it is."

Madara: "Take control of the Juubi, Obito, I will come back when it's transformed to help you control it. For now..."

He disconnects from the beast, jumping into the battlefield. Naruto, while running makes two clones, leaving them to go into the Sage Mode. Close up on Naruto running with Hinata, thinking: "I have time!"

"Give me your best, baby Ninja World." Madara crosses his hands standing in front of the Juubi.

Gai's kick is barely seen, he has opened the Sixth Gate and has clashed directly into the Edo Uchiha, but is stopped by Susanoo. "Nejiii!" He yells, eyes white.

Madara: "I have already seen your moves before. Don't think I'll fall to them easily."

Madara Shinra Tensei's Gai into the very ground before him, and Susanoo tries to stab him but his speed makes him get out barely. His ribs are broken, though, and he is coughing blood. Medics run to him.

Madara already sprout an entire forest around himself, letting the pollen run wild. Naruto's Bijuudama clashes with the wood, destroying most of it, but the pollen is still in the air, dispersed. Many ninjas start to fall. Hinata is by Naruto, seemingly doing nothing and just studying how Madara moves.

Madara is hit by platoon of fireballs by the Sarutobi clan, but his Susanoo withstood it.

Madara: "Kuchiyose no Jutsu!" He summons Animal Pain's dog, bird and chameleon and makes them run amok through the alliance. He hides in the chameleon during the commotion, himself.

"There!" Hinata points.

Naruto Bijuudama's the chameleon, destroying it completely and Madara's Susanoo is barely visible. Kiba and Chouji, both enlarged (Kiba two headed dog) crash into Madara directly. Standing up from the attack, Madara is frozen in his tracks. Shadow Bind holds him, although just barely. Sealing team try to seal him. Kakashi is seen watching closely.

"Shinra Tensei!" but most of them are wiped out and Shikamaru's control is broken.

Shikamaru (covering his eyes from the blast and the dust, thinking): "What a monster!"

Madara makes the hand seal while there is dust all around him, wanting to make a few clones before he is seen - when Hinata clashes into him with all her might as if she was tossed, her fingers striking a spot somewhere around his heart. Naruto's two SM clones grab Madara's arms, making him unable to make hand seals (Naruto's strength in SM overshadows Madara's).

"This-" (Madara thinking)

Hinata, with greatly enhanced speed by the Kyuubi, hits all of Madara's tenketsu with 256 hits. "Even if you are living dead, the corpse that you are using must have chakra system, right?!" She yells.

In that moment, Kakashi's Raikiri pierces through Madara from behind, just the spot where the sealing tag should be.

"He cannot move as long as I keep the Raikiri running, hurry and seal him!" Kakashi yells.

Small panel of Madara's smile.

Then Juubi's huge tail is swung at them. Naruto saves most of them bar the few fodders with his Bijuu mode and his two clones, when the tail slams into the ground, directly into Madara. The tails are evolving, and the Juubi is changing shape.

"Don't get cocky there." Obito's face is his usual. "Hurry, I cannot keep it under control for long."

Madara reforms from the dust after the tail is lifted. "I didn't need your help." He smiles. "But oh well... Perfect Susanoo!"

The huge Susanoo appears again. Madara connects him to the evolving Juubi. "Now... I can control it just fine."

616 End.

Lol, first time ever writing a detailed prediction. I did promise I'd do it one day.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
-SassyLady- (01-07-2013), Bazooka_Joe (01-08-2013), Encon Uchiha (01-07-2013), IXI ANIMO IXI (01-07-2013), J-man123 (01-08-2013), jekyl_hyde (01-08-2013), jts105 (01-12-2013), ninjalostboy95 (01-08-2013), Numinous (01-08-2013), Pritha (01-07-2013), Rikudou Sennin (01-08-2013), ronnie_10 (01-10-2013), royalmage (01-07-2013), xxMESTxx (01-09-2013)
Old 01-07-2013, 08:56 PM   #74
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart

Thanked 1,398 Times in 877 Posts
-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman Shahur View Post
this not transformer forum....................learn a common sence or eltse.....
Learn to spell.
-SassyLady- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 12:25 AM   #75
Rikudou Sennin
Legend

Rikudou Sennin is on a distinguished roadRikudou Sennin is on a distinguished road

I noticed most of you believe that the Juubi has one more stage/transformation but I interpreted the next stage to be Madara becoming it's Jinchuuriki. Maybe it was the translation that confused me. I'm curious to see what you think about this.

"My country is the world ... my religion is to do good."
- Thomas Paine -
1737 - 1809

"They must find it difficult ... those who have taken authority as the truth, rather than truth as the authority."
- G. Massey -
Egyptologist
Rikudou Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote