Bleach 522 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 12-27-2012, 02:41 AM   #1
Willy Wonka
Academy Student

Willy Wonka is an unknown quantity at this point
Bleach 522

Here it is.

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/522

Spoiler alert: Poop
Willy Wonka is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-27-2012, 02:49 AM   #2
Stars
Manic Pixie Dream Girl

Stars is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Bleach 522

"that's so LOL"
Stars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 03:09 AM   #3
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

What did I just read?

He has a flock of female Zanpaks running around? Then in the dungeon he has pissed off Zanpaks? So what they gotta fight them or get their approval or something?
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jericho Uzimaki For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (12-27-2012)
Old 12-27-2012, 03:28 AM   #4
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

A Harem of zanpakuto are about to gang rape Ichigo & Renju?

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 03:39 AM   #5
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

this was a ridiculously shitty waste of a chapter..like really easily ten pages wasted on just that fuckers introduction.....One Piece, Naruto, Bleach for this weeks ratings.....
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 04:15 AM   #6
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,284 Times in 2,926 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

This reminds me of the Zanpaktou wars filler from the anime.

Wouldn't be surprised if Kubo used it.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 09:27 AM   #7
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

looks like Ichigo is about to tap into his Quincy powers.... nah.

quick question.... does that mean the "hard @$$" girl is a zanpakuto as well?
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 10:21 AM   #8
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

You have to love the sword and it will be come hard enough not to break.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (12-27-2012), jts105 (01-13-2013), OiB (12-27-2012), Pritha (01-07-2013), Shrike (12-27-2012), Tmoore (12-27-2012), Uchiha09 (12-29-2012)
Old 12-27-2012, 12:05 PM   #9
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

Ya I always wondered why ichigo never met zangetsu when he got his powers back, esp with the way things ended up with each other. Zangetsu is gonna be really pissed
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 12:15 PM   #10
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

maybe the "mystery stuffed thing" (kun?) will be his NEW Zanpak or he can pick one of the females he first ran into.

it would be awesome if he could use Captain Commander or Kenpachi as his new one. Kenpachi all day in MY opinion.
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 01:13 PM   #11
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,660 Times in 1,601 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Um yeah, so Ichigo and Renji walk into a run full of honeys, and the first thing they think is "we got to get out of here somehow". LOLOL...faggots. No denying that shit now.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 10:17 AM   #12
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Just get to the final battle already, and fucking make sure Grimjoww is there before he gets either skewered or off paneled. Ken's new Bankai won't be enough to defeat Juha Bach, that will be all Ichigo. Ken will battle with Dude that snapped Ichigo's Sword like a tooth pick, and somehow even Renji will have a pivitol battle, even though all he did in the last one was get the fuck knocked out of him by a lower level Quincy, befrore attempting to break out a broken Bankai. Yeah the sky's the limit for that Guy, he can only go up from there. Ken too, what Kubo did to him after bringing him out like a Beast was disgraceful.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 03:32 PM   #13
KingZER0
Academy Student

KingZER0 is an unknown quantity at this point

I just had a crazy idea when i was wondering why there where so many girl zanpakto with Nymaiya... I can see the girl calling him master being his zanpaktou materialized, but why would he have so many other and all girls where are their master? the only answer i can think is that since he creates zanpaktou and apparently repairs as well these ladies are Byakuyas zanpakto manifesting and that's why they are numerous like the petals of his blade! it is true that Byakuyas zanpakto has many more petals then this number of females but remember its being repaired so maybe it will take some time to bring them all back that could also explain how they knew ichigo was the one with orange hair and renji with red hair and their exitment is due to this being the first time they meet them outside of battle. This crazy theory could also explain why byakuya is so mellow infront of everyone including sexy women as he has to have a lot of patience for his zanpakto and that would explain his change of personality from when he was a hot headed kid chasing Yourouichi lol.
KingZER0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 04:25 PM   #14
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,722 Times in 3,844 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingZER0 View Post
I just had a crazy idea when i was wondering why there where so many girl zanpakto with Nymaiya... I can see the girl calling him master being his zanpaktou materialized, but why would he have so many other and all girls where are their master? the only answer i can think is that since he creates zanpaktou and apparently repairs as well these ladies are Byakuyas zanpakto manifesting and that's why they are numerous like the petals of his blade! it is true that Byakuyas zanpakto has many more petals then this number of females but remember its being repaired so maybe it will take some time to bring them all back that could also explain how they knew ichigo was the one with orange hair and renji with red hair and their exitment is due to this being the first time they meet them outside of battle.
One massive ass run-on sentence that has numerous thoughts with no organization can be summed up as thus: You believe the women are all a manifestation of Senbonsakura? That would be wrong. For starters, Nimaiya said they were all zanpakuto, plural. They aren't a singular entity. They are just unbound zanpakuto (meaning their respective shinigami haven't been born/trained/discovered their sword's soul). Second, Byakuya's zanpakuto wasn't broken, it was stolen. Nimaiya can't fix what isn't broken.

As for how they know Renji and Ichigo's names. Simple, the Zero Squad know they are there, so the zanpakuto know.

Quote:
This crazy theory could also explain why byakuya is so mellow infront of everyone including sexy women as he has to have a lot of patience for his zanpakto and that would explain his change of personality from when he was a hot headed kid chasing Yourouichi lol.
His personality change has more to do with him becoming the head of the Kuchiki clan than it does with some wild ass (and wrong) theory about his hot-headedness turning into his sword. He grew up, had to become more responsible, and swore to follow the rules no matter what.
kael03 is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (01-05-2013)
Old 01-05-2013, 02:49 PM   #15
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
One massive ass run-on sentence that has numerous thoughts with no organization can be summed up as thus: You believe the women are all a manifestation of Senbonsakura? That would be wrong. For starters, Nimaiya said they were all zanpakuto, plural. They aren't a singular entity. They are just unbound zanpakuto (meaning their respective shinigami haven't been born/trained/discovered their sword's soul). Second, Byakuya's zanpakuto wasn't broken, it was stolen. Nimaiya can't fix what isn't broken.

As for how they know Renji and Ichigo's names. Simple, the Zero Squad know they are there, so the zanpakuto know.

His personality change has more to do with him becoming the head of the Kuchiki clan than it does with some wild ass (and wrong) theory about his hot-headedness turning into his sword. He grew up, had to become more responsible, and swore to follow the rules no matter what.
Its Royalty, a Family Code thing. Notice how Byak's Dad was, and additionally thats why he pursues Rukia his Sister, because most times she's marching to a drum different than expectations from the Families position. He was a lot more rigid prior to Ichigo arriving to the SS, and going Bankai. Ichigo has earned Byaks' respect/admiration, so though the Royal Code would be 'To Hell with the Ryoka, not from the SS', that respect/beholding warranted. Beyond that Byakuya is general a hardline, by the Shingami orders kinda Dude.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 01-05-2013 at 02:51 PM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
kael03 (01-05-2013)