Naruto 616 Prediction Thread - Page 6 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 01-08-2013, 12:54 AM   #76
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 616 Prediction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman Shahur View Post
this not transformer forum....................learn a common sence or eltse.....
Is this a bad attempt at Far East Asian phonetics?
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-08-2013, 01:45 AM   #77
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman Shahur View Post
this not transformer forum....................learn a common sence or eltse.....

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 05:23 AM   #78
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Is this a bad attempt at Far East Asian phonetics?
I have worked with an Indian and trust me, this guy is simply retarded when it comes to syntax and spelling.

As for the content of his post... while I agree JU wasn't that bright by posting the same damn thing in two different threads, he's in his full rights to do so, since this is not a strict Naruto forum.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 01:56 PM   #79
Aman Shahur
Genin

Aman Shahur has a little shameless behaviour in the past

guys i am just learn this language under 8 month time..........one day i give english tutor for all you after i get a master for this language..........

also......chapter come out tomorow???!??!?!
Aman Shahur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 02:40 PM   #80
Numinous

Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
guys i am just learn this language under 8 month time..........one day i give english tutor for all you after i get a master for this language..........
Yes, when the universal heat energy reaches 0.

Pro-tip: get a fucking spellchecker for your internet browser. It's really simple to get and to use. In addition to that, you can have various languages being checked and choose the one you want to use.

Edit: and stop with the ............., for fuck's sake. Makes you look brain-dead.

Last edited by Numinous; 01-08-2013 at 02:41 PM.
Old 01-08-2013, 04:40 PM   #81
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

English is a stupid fuck of a language, we get that, but it's like you're not even trying. Either you lack any understanding of grammar and syntax in any language or you have so little understanding of English words' meaning and purpose that you shouldn't even be claiming to read/write it.
Old 01-08-2013, 04:56 PM   #82
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

This next chapter will probably boast soem combination jutstu between Naruto and Hinata using the Byakugan to help Naruto strike a successful blow agains the juubi's chakra netwoek.. if it has one that is. i.e weaksprot identification is up next!
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 05:10 PM   #83
Numinous

Well, since there's still one week until the next Jump issue and this type of discussion is more interesting anyway...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
English is a stupid fuck of a language, we get that, but it's like you're not even trying.
@ bolded: what are you talking about? I think it's about accessibility and then I could talk from my own experience, but since I'm not sure, it'd be great if you clarified your stance.

Old 01-08-2013, 05:48 PM   #84
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Write up a prediction, Num. I know there is little to no material to work with (if it was, say, before Sasuke fought Deidara, we might have turned this manga into something ), but still, I want to see you write it.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
Numinous (01-08-2013)
Old 01-08-2013, 06:14 PM   #85
Aman Shahur
Genin

Aman Shahur has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Yes, when the universal heat energy reaches 0.

Pro-tip: get a fucking spellchecker for your internet browser. It's really simple to get and to use. In addition to that, you can have various languages being checked and choose the one you want to use.

Edit: and stop with the ............., for fuck's sake. Makes you look brain-dead.
much apreciate for this advise but spell check just a similar to cheat code....i need to learn for my own mistake and i have quick learn ability thanks to my families good genes.......my mother is phd............

note for all my fan for this forum: i am make new predict soon be patient or eltse i will change a saiyain mode on you all.....
Aman Shahur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 06:21 PM   #86
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,723 Times in 3,844 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

3 things.

1. Your English tutor should get her money back plus interest for having to deal with you.

2. It would seem that genius skips a generation in your case, because...god damn.

3. You have fans?
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 06:28 PM   #87
Numinous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Write up a prediction, Num. I know there is little to no material to work with (if it was, say, before Sasuke fought Deidara, we might have turned this manga into something ), but still, I want to see you write it.
Mmmm, although I really don't know what to write about it right now, I'll consider. Hell, if you bothered making a prediction, who am I to say no?

Quote:
much apreciate for this advise but spell check just a similar to cheat code....i need to learn for my own mistake
I've been learning English since third grade and I make many mistakes, which I can easily correct with the spellchecker. And it's not really a cheat code considering it is flawed. For example, you correctly spelled advise but you meant advice, something a spellchecker wouldn't correct you. But for what it is, at least it'd help you to sound coherent.

(And, dude, drop the ...... spamming. Seriously.)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (01-08-2013), Shrike (01-08-2013)
Old 01-08-2013, 06:39 PM   #88
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Stop paying attention to the moron and losing precious time of your life on a gnat. Write.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
-SassyLady- (01-09-2013), jekyl_hyde (01-08-2013), jts105 (01-12-2013), Numinous (01-09-2013), Pritha (01-08-2013), Senkradlol (01-09-2013), Wolverine (01-09-2013)
Old 01-08-2013, 07:31 PM   #89
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

@Shrike
Thank you for producing an enjoyable prediction. I hope it's not to much to ask for a continuation.

@Num
We have our disagreements, but it would be awesome if you could write a prediciton.

@Aman
You're actually getting better at the spelling part (based on your last post). Now take it to the next level with comprehension on which words to use, correct tenses, and the sytnax.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Aman Shahur (01-08-2013)
Old 01-08-2013, 07:51 PM   #90
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
what are you talking about? I think it's about accessibility and then I could talk from my own experience, but since I'm not sure, it'd be great if you clarified your stance.
The fact that English constantly breaks its own rules and its multi-rooted basis leaves it with the possibility of word confusion at every turn. It's not that hard to deal with as a native speaker, but studying Latin makes you look back at English and say "what a clusterfuck". Latin isn't even a very sensible language itself and it still looks completely orderly compared to English.

That being said, English is a much easier language in written form than in spoken, so on a fucking internet forum no one really has that excuse.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
kael03 (01-08-2013), ninjalostboy95 (01-08-2013)