Naruto 616 Prediction Thread - Page 7 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 01-08-2013, 08:45 PM   #91
Aman Shahur
Genin

Aman Shahur has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Re: Naruto 616 Prediction Thread

hmmmm i am really look forward for my pupil jericho uzamaki to make his predict.....and much apreciate for jekyl for a good commend on my language skill.......this acnolege make me blush and i am work 1 million time harder until i reach saiyain mode english level....
Aman Shahur is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-08-2013, 09:20 PM   #92
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

This predict, easy, nothing else to screw over but to switch now to Sasuke and Oro, and it's gonna take 2 or 3 weeks before the Ridoku Bozo Zombie even speaks, time to draw out this crap.

Oh wait, we can flash to Kabuto standing like a statue still shook for no reason, and to fill up empty space in the manga pages.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 01-08-2013 at 09:21 PM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 09:35 PM   #93
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman Shahur View Post
hmmmm i am really look forward for my pupil jericho uzamaki to make his predict.....and much apreciate for jekyl for a good commend on my language skill.......this acnolege make me blush and i am work 1 million time harder until i reach saiyain mode english level....
Holy shit... considering short-handed slang for some of the terms, there is technically less than a handful of words misspelled in this post. Comprehension, tense, usage, and syntax.... still need improving.

@aotkorby
English phonetics is f'ed up... especially when you start taking into account different accents.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 08:14 AM   #94
royalmage
Genin

royalmage is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
There will be no new chapters of Naruto, Bleach or One Piece until the 3rd week of January.
Just wanted to let everyone know. I've read most of this thread and didn't remember it being mentioned but i could've overlooked it.
royalmage is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to royalmage For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (01-10-2013)
Old 01-09-2013, 09:23 AM   #95
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
The fact that English constantly breaks its own rules and its multi-rooted basis leaves it with the possibility of word confusion at every turn. It's not that hard to deal with as a native speaker, but studying Latin makes you look back at English and say "what a clusterfuck". Latin isn't even a very sensible language itself and it still looks completely orderly compared to English.
To be fair, the fact Latin is a dead language contributes a lot for its tidiness as a language. It's very rare to witness an healthy language nowadays that hasn't been influenced by others. For example, Portuguese has a LOT of Arab and Germanic influences added to its Latin roots, but in turn it influenced Japanese (aided by Dutch) and Indonesian (again aided by Dutch, but also Arab and Sanskrit).

What I find incredibly interesting about English is that it intertwines various families of the Indo-European group, like Celtic, Old Norse, Old High Germanic and Latin along with its natural Anglo-Frisian roots. So yes, English is indeed a mess, but by being a mess it allows people of other European languages to access it with much more ease because they'll recognize those influences with ease. That's partially why English stuck as a worldwide language (along with US hegemony), because most Indo-European languages users will find something they can hold on.

And, to be honest, we're all here for a Japanese manga and I don't think many here know how much of an headache Japanese is. Three writing systems that are many times thrown together, no spaces whatsoever to denote different words (and kanji united WILL have completely different meanings than separated), kanji that have completely different spellings depending on the context, kanji that sound exactly the same but are vastly different, a syntax that is almost alien for us Indo-European users and the utterly annoying sokuon, that is both used to double consonants and final vowels and is just a reduced version of tsu. It's like writing Massachusetts as "Maasachuseats." A very beautiful language, but sooooo hard to learn, so let's be thankful we're writing in English.

Quote:
That being said, English is a much easier language in written form than in spoken
QFT. I think that, in terms of speech, English is among the hardest languages to master, even above French and Japanese. The way you guys pronounce vowels is so counterintuitive is not even funny.

"Hey guys, here's a word: blood!"

"Blód?"

"No, you're thinking with your own rules."

"Oh, I see, since in English "oo" is pronounced "u", it's blud!"

"No, it's blãd!"

"...what?"

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
kael03 (01-09-2013), Shrike (01-09-2013)
Old 01-09-2013, 09:33 AM   #96
Law&Order
Fear the Beard!

Law&Order will become famous soon enoughLaw&Order will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
To be fair, the fact Latin is a dead language contributes a lot for its tidiness as a language. It's very rare to witness an healthy language nowadays that hasn't been influenced by others. For example, Portuguese has a LOT of Arab and Germanic influences added to its Latin roots, but in turn it influenced Japanese (aided by Dutch) and Indonesian (again aided by Dutch, but also Arab and Sanskrit).

What I find incredibly interesting about English is that it intertwines various families of the Indo-European group, like Celtic, Old Norse, Old High Germanic and Latin along with its natural Anglo-Frisian roots. So yes, English is indeed a mess, but by being a mess it allows people of other European languages to access it with much more ease because they'll recognize those influences with ease. That's partially why English stuck as a worldwide language (along with US hegemony), because most Indo-European languages users will find something they can hold on.

And, to be honest, we're all here for a Japanese manga and I don't think many here know how much of an headache Japanese is. Three writing systems that are many times thrown together, no spaces whatsoever to denote different words (and kanji united WILL have completely different meanings than separated), kanji that have completely different spellings depending on the context, kanji that sound exactly the same but are vastly different, a syntax that is almost alien for us Indo-European users and the utterly annoying sokuon, that is both used to double consonants and final vowels and is just a reduced version of tsu. It's like writing Massachusetts as "Maasachuseats." A very beautiful language, but sooooo hard to learn, so let's be thankful we're writing in English.

QFT. I think that, in terms of speech, English is among the hardest languages to master, even above French and Japanese. The way you guys pronounce vowels is so counterintuitive is not even funny.

"Hey guys, here's a word: blood!"

"Blód?"

"No, you're thinking with your own rules."

"Oh, I see, since in English "oo" is pronounced "u", it's blud!"

"No, it's blãd!"

"...what?"
That occurs because of this reason.

Chuck Norris can judge a book by its cover!

- Warning -
“Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise."

Law&Order is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 10:00 AM   #97
Numinous

Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Law&Order View Post
That occurs because of this reason.
Actually, no. Blood is a Germanic word as "food" is and they were written with the same vowel in their origin (blōd vs fōda), they're pronounced with the same vowel in languages with similar words (like Swedish), it was just some freak accident that I can't really precise what it was or when it was (although I can say it was after Medieval times).

Old 01-09-2013, 10:43 AM   #98
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
The way you guys pronounce vowels is so counterintuitive is not even funny.
'Murrica.

Seriously, though. English as a spoken language is fucking stupid (as a native speaker, I can say this for a fact). The accents in the US can be confusing to people that live here, even "dialects". Soda pop has at least 3 different ways to call it (Michigan, at least, calls it "Pop", some areas call it "Soda", and parts of the south call it "Coke" with different brands as "flavors"). Even written it can be dumb with multiple words that sound alike (and native speakers/readers/writers still fuck it up).
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 01:40 PM   #99
Numinous

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
'Murrica.

Seriously, though. English as a spoken language is fucking stupid (as a native speaker, I can say this for a fact). The accents in the US can be confusing to people that live here, even "dialects".
I'd blame the lack of graphemes by the language itself. For example, European Portuguese has 18 vowel sounds and has 17 graphemes to represent them (16 native plus the y for foreign words). American English has more than 20 vowel sounds and only 7 graphemes for them, so those graphemes have to do gymnastics to fit the damn sounds.

Just for a practical comparison, the same grapheme, o, is the most flexible of the graphemes in Portuguese and only codes for 5 sounds (ɔ, o, ɯ, õ, ʊ) while in English it codes for 6 (ɑ, ɒ, ɔ, ʌ, oʊ, o) alone plus 3 (ʊ, u, a) when combined. So it's no wonder there are countless dialects in the US alone.

Quote:
Soda pop has at least 3 different ways to call it (Michigan, at least, calls it "Pop", some areas call it "Soda", and parts of the south call it "Coke" with different brands as "flavors"). Even written it can be dumb with multiple words that sound alike (and native speakers/readers/writers still fuck it up).
I'm yet to see a language that is immune to regionalisms and homophones/homographs, etc. But the king of fucking up for words sounding alike has to be Japanese, English is very tame in comparison.

Old 01-09-2013, 04:49 PM   #100
Encon Uchiha
Making a Naruto timeline

Encon Uchiha will become famous soon enoughEncon Uchiha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I'd blame the lack of graphemes by the language itself. For example, European Portuguese has 18 vowel sounds and has 17 graphemes to represent them (16 native plus the y for foreign words). American English has more than 20 vowel sounds and only 7 graphemes for them, so those graphemes have to do gymnastics to fit the damn sounds.

Just for a practical comparison, the same grapheme, o, is the most flexible of the graphemes in Portuguese and only codes for 5 sounds (ɔ, o, ɯ, õ, ʊ) while in English it codes for 6 (ɑ, ɒ, ɔ, ʌ, oʊ, o) alone plus 3 (ʊ, u, a) when combined. So it's no wonder there are countless dialects in the US alone.

I'm yet to see a language that is immune to regionalisms and homophones/homographs, etc. But the king of fucking up for words sounding alike has to be Japanese, English is very tame in comparison.
What DONT you know ?? You seem like one who learns everything about anything.How old are you?

btw guys, when is the next chapter coming out?

............../´¯/)........... (\¯ `\
............/ ....//..............\\....\
.........../....// ................\\....\
...../´¯/..../´¯\..... ....../¯`\....\¯`\
.././.../..../..../.|_..... ._|.\....\....\...\.\..
(.(....(....(..../.).. )..(..(.\....)....)....).) )
.\................\ /.../....\...\/............... .../
..\.......... ....... /........\.................... /
....\........... ...(............)............. .. ./
......\...... .......\.........../.......... . .../
Encon Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 05:17 PM   #101
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,705 Times in 2,857 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Next week.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 05:24 PM   #102
Numinous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encon Uchiha View Post
What DONT you know ??
Oh geez, so much. If you guys start talking about American Football, expect me to wear the dunce cap.

Quote:
btw guys, when is the next chapter coming out?
In the 3rd week of January, if I'm not mistaken

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (01-09-2013), ninjalostboy95 (01-09-2013)
Old 01-10-2013, 08:48 AM   #103
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Oh geez, so much. If you guys start talking about American Football, expect me to wear the dunce cap.

In the 3rd week of January, if I'm not mistaken
I can take over there, and prolly a few others there 4 everybody. Sports in general connects almost everyone... ALMOST.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 10:00 AM   #104
Numinous

A short prediction and is all talking, but, knowing Kishi, he'll probably throw us a breather chapter to calm down the fan wars.

Chapter 616: Revelation 13

(Naruto and Hinata are holding hands together and run towards the Juubi; Obito is frozen in place, with a clear troubled expression on his face)

Obito: (thinking) It seems I underestimated his will. I guess I have to use that…

(Flashback; inside a gloomy building in Kirigakure, Yagura enters a laboratory where a male Jonin medic is working.)

Yagura: Are you Tamago?

Tamago: Yes, Mizukage-sama. What bring you to my laboratory?

Yagura: I’ve heard you were working on a Fuuinjutsu for quite some time.

Tamago: Ah, my Nieru no Mejirushi*. But I’ve already talked about with you when we tested it in the War.

Yagura: Really? I don’t remember, refresh my memory.

Tamago: You don’t remember? You even scolded me for my platoon losing the guinea pig.

Yagura: Guinea pig?

Tamago: The Konoha kunoichi!

Yagura: A Konoha kunoichi?! Was her name Rin?

Tamago: Yes, I think so. We captured her in the frontier between Kusagakure and the Land of Fire and I applied the Fuuinjutsu on her myself, but she was rescued by a Konoha hin.

Yagura: …

Tamago: Unfortunately, we lost an entire squad trying to recapture her. Probably the inhuman power it gives allowed her to do so. I don’t know what happened to her, but she probably met the same fate as the other guinea pigs, considering my experimentations of the Fuuinjutsu after that incident still haven’t removed the side-effect of boiling the innards of the recipient. Until now, I was only able to delay that for some minutes.

Yagura: So she’d die anyway, right?

Tamago: What you mean, “anyway”?!

Yagura: Don’t mind that. Keep working on it.

Tamago: Will do, Mizukage-sama.

(Yagura exits the laboratory and walks through a shadowy corridor; in the shadows, a Sharingan reveals itself)

Obito: So that’s what happened…

* Mark of Double Advantage. Sounds the same as “Mark of [someone] being cooked”

(Back to the present; Obito is still thinking)

Obito: (thinking) Let’s see if you remain the same after having to kill what you cherish by your own hand, Naruto.

Madara: You are starting to bore me with your pauses, Obito.

Obito: Fine, I’ll take care of those two. I’ll disconnect from the Juubi for now.

(Obito’s connection with the Juubi recedes and the Juubi behaves startled for a moment, but soothes rapidly; Obito phases into his dimension)

Madara: (thinking) This will be interesting.

(Obito phases out in front of Naruto and Hinata)

Obito: I see you still push onwards your delusions!

Naruto: You!!!

Hinata: Careful, Naruto-kun! Please stick to the plan.

Obito: Plan? For what, to pile on the futility of your alliance? There’s nothing you can do to stop us or the Juubi!

Naruto: That’s what you think! I’ll make you regret all the words you said!

Obito: Not before I’ll make you regret bringing her here.

Naruto: Bring it on then!

(The three of them adopt battle poses)

End.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
J-man123 (01-12-2013), jekyl_hyde (01-10-2013), jts105 (01-15-2013), ninjalostboy95 (01-10-2013), Rikudou Sennin (01-12-2013), Shrike (01-10-2013), UzumakiUchiha (01-11-2013)
Old 01-10-2013, 11:02 AM   #105
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

That's what I am talking about. I am glad you went for the story instead for the combat.

It's fucking sad that kishimoto did this to his manga. I mean, where's the war? Where are all the good characters? There was no suspense in this manga for a long, long time. Zetsu clones and not real ninjas took it to a new level of boring and stupid. Imagine : Suna and Konoha in a war with the other three countries for the final war (because, let's say, Tobi orchestrated that they kill each other). Or, for example, one of the villages stays indifferent, fighting for itself (and maybe using Akatsuki?). There were so many possibilities, I am just shitting here, but goddamn. Also, when I say Akatsuki, I mean when it wasn't just Tobi and Zetsu. Also, Konan should have been a lot stronger and far more important. But such are the Japanese and their treatment of women (even Oda).
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
Clone_Sage (01-10-2013), Numinous (01-10-2013)