One Piece Z trailer/designs - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > One Piece Series > One Piece Anime

One Piece Anime Talk about the anime series One Piece here! Remember, this is anime only. No manga!

Old 01-08-2013, 08:10 AM   #16
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: One Piece Z trailer/designs

Watch it quickly before YT takes it down.

The final part.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=IRBQFXuBwbE

Z's end was really moving, shit even that stone face VA shed manly tears. Him as a child aspiring to be a hero in the end was a great addition.

Rip Z.

Last edited by Dagoro; 01-08-2013 at 03:47 PM.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (01-08-2013), Pritha (01-08-2013)

Old 01-08-2013, 08:14 PM   #17
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

i like the ending but i never expected luffy to leave. Knowing his personality he would never have left Z to die whatever that man might have said. But well RIP Z!!!
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Pritha For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (01-08-2013)
Old 01-08-2013, 09:04 PM   #18
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Brolly... with limits....and a falliable mech arm.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 09:24 PM   #19
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
i like the ending but i never expected luffy to leave. Knowing his personality he would never have left Z to die whatever that man might have said.
They weren't friends, and Z was pretty adamant about going out fighting since he was dying of sickness anyway. He hated the marines for making the man who slaughtered his entire platoon a Shichibukai, and he hated pirates for killing his wife and child.

There is also the fact that Most of the VA's and Kizaru were there.
Old 01-08-2013, 10:13 PM   #20
Pritha
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
They weren't friends, and Z was pretty adamant about going out fighting since he was dying of sickness anyway. He hated the marines for making the man who slaughtered his entire platoon a Shichibukai, and he hated pirates for killing his wife and child.

There is also the fact that Most of the VA's and Kizaru were there.
all the more reason why luffy wouldnt leave Z to fight alone. But even then I pretty much think he would never leave a battle letting someone cover up for him.
1. enies lobby where they faced the whole buster call, It doesnt matter to them how strong the enemies are.
2. Auction house where luffy didnot want Kidd's help
3. They are Strong (post arc time) so running away just because there is kizaru and the VA's???
Just saying

Last edited by Pritha; 01-08-2013 at 10:20 PM.
Old 01-08-2013, 10:44 PM   #21
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Quote:
1. enies lobby where they faced the whole buster call, It doesnt matter to them how strong the enemies are.
They didn't face shit. They were actively trying to get Robin and dip before it started. By the time the bombardment began they were well out of the island and at the bridge. If the VA's that were present jumped into the fight the SHs would have died then and there.

Quote:
2. Auction house where luffy didnot want Kidd's help
That was a pride thing. Kidd insulted both Luffy and Law by insinuating that he was going to handle the marines and that they could not.

Quote:
3. They are Strong (post arc time) so running away just because there is kizaru and the VA's???
Just saying
Are you seriously suggesting that the SHs can handle Kizaru as they are right now ? Let alone Kizaru and a bunch of VAs ?

Lol, get off the pipe kid.
Old 01-09-2013, 12:04 AM   #22
Pritha
Chuunin

Quote:
They didn't face shit. They were actively trying to get Robin and dip before it started. By the time the bombardment began they were well out of the island and at the bridge. If the VA's that were present jumped into the fight the SHs would have died then and there.
but then they didnt. so we cant speculate but they did not show any fear in going against the WG. They knew that, the moment they set the flag on fire. (which i tot meant, they would face any danger)

Quote:
That was a pride thing. Kidd insulted both Luffy and Law by insinuating that he was going to handle the marines and that they could not.
ya gotcha.(no sarcasm btw, i take back what i said)

Quote:
Are you seriously suggesting that the SHs can handle Kizaru as they are right now ? Let alone Kizaru and a bunch of VAs ?

Lol, get off the pipe kid.
No i dont think they can handle kizaru n bunch of VA's but that will not stop them from figting them. They wouldnt care. Come on luffy just got on the wrong side of Big Mam jlt. so I dont think their presence there matters.

Last edited by Pritha; 01-09-2013 at 12:08 AM.
Old 01-09-2013, 03:09 PM   #23
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Quote:
but then they didnt. so we cant speculate but they did not show any fear in going against the WG. They knew that, the moment they set the flag on fire. (which i tot meant, they would face any danger)
And they would have died if the VAs had jumped in, period. Momonga and Doberman punked Luffy at MF and he was much stronger than.

Quote:
No i dont think they can handle kizaru n bunch of VA's but that will not stop them from figting them. They wouldnt care. Come on luffy just got on the wrong side of Big Mam jlt. so I dont think their presence there matters.
So Luffy wouldn't care about his crew marching to their deaths ? Did you forget the events of SA ?

That notion is ridiculous and not backed by canon. Luffy is a simpleton, but even he knows when to dip to avoid dying or capture.

Last edited by Dagoro; 01-09-2013 at 03:10 PM.
Old 01-09-2013, 04:37 PM   #24
J-man123
Supernova

J-man123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Kizaru wouldnt break a sweat massacring the SH, he could sneeze and take them all out
J-man123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 04:45 PM   #25
Pritha
Chuunin

@dagoro I meant luffy wud fight em similar to when he fought aokiji for robin. He knew he wud lose n yet he challenged. I am absolutely right abt tht part but as u said Z wasn't his friend, so there is a chance he wud leave. But I know he wudnt care abt who his opponent is.
Old 01-09-2013, 05:08 PM   #26
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Quote:
I meant luffy wud fight em similar to when he fought aokiji for robin. He knew he wud lose n yet he challenged
That doesn't work either. When they encountered Aokiji they were alone and there was no other alternative. Luffy stayed back and put Aokiji in a position where his honor would be stained if he went after the rest of the crew.

If some big name had shown up and given them a way out Luffy would have taken it. He did at SA,MF several times and in ID too.

Last edited by Dagoro; 01-09-2013 at 05:11 PM.
Old 01-09-2013, 11:37 PM   #27
NeoKakarott023

NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-man123 View Post
Kizaru wouldnt break a sweat massacring the SH, he could sneeze and take them all out
I think that sweat would come vs. Luffy or Zoro. Thats not saying they'd win, but a walk in the park not at all. The others, honestly, toast.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

Old 01-10-2013, 03:39 AM   #28
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Buck09 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
I think that sweat would come vs. Luffy or Zoro. Thats not saying they'd win, but a walk in the park not at all. The others, honestly, toast.
Well just now I imagine if for example the SH's were to fight Kizaru for example as its been put. I would think a skirmish like the SH Vs one of the Pacifista's before the time skip on SA. Yeah they would all work together to try keep him on the defensive but Kizaru would still be be over powering them. The Monster Trio ( Luffy, Zoro, Sanji ) being the ones who would be on the main attack. But because we havent really seen them all pushed to there limits yet I really dont think beating an Admiral right now.

I would like to see Franky firing his laser at Kizaru, would love to see his reaction :P
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Kamina: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Buck09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 08:41 AM   #29
NeoKakarott023

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck09 View Post
Well just now I imagine if for example the SH's were to fight Kizaru for example as its been put. I would think a skirmish like the SH Vs one of the Pacifista's before the time skip on SA. Yeah they would all work together to try keep him on the defensive but Kizaru would still be be over powering them. The Monster Trio ( Luffy, Zoro, Sanji ) being the ones who would be on the main attack. But because we havent really seen them all pushed to there limits yet I really dont think beating an Admiral right now.

I would like to see Franky firing his laser at Kizaru, would love to see his reaction :P
The thing about Kizaru that I've noticed specifically is his speed. He's moving the speed of light, so within a battle he's actually hit rarely. Of course he can avoid the sheer speed of Luffy, or Zoro's attacks, but specifically, they would last longer than the other SH's thats all I was saying. They just wouldn't get wiped out within a minute or less. Even Sanji, with his Airwalk is just wayyyyyy to slow IMHO for Kizaru.

I speak 4 languages...