Fairy tail 314 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Old 01-11-2013, 06:38 AM   #1
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Fairy tail 314

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/fairy...26/c314/3.html

Here it is.

I will give props to Mashima for not going down the romance/broken heart path with Kagura ( Cough*YouletRindie*Cough), but her reason, although decent, feels tacked on. Seriously, there was nothing else Mashima could come up with to link her to Jellal ? It has to be that one guy at the tower that never fucking mentioned that he had family ( Feel free to correct me on this ) a million chapters ago ?

That just seems lazy to me. The fight was ok, nothing ground breaking ( not pun intended ), but that might change next chapter since Kagura either started a count down by unsheathing her blade, providing her with a power up in exchange for her life, or turned into Lilith the vampire goddess from True blood.

Ok chapter. Oh, and naked back handspring

Last edited by Dagoro; 01-11-2013 at 06:55 AM.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-11-2013, 09:05 AM   #2
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: Fairy tail 314

It all goes back to Simon nice I actually like that twist. I was worried it would be something stupid like Jellal killed Kagura's lover or something but this is much better.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 09:42 AM   #3
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

The question now is: Which armor will Erza use to Nakama Kagura into the ground ?

The fairy armor that carries the name of the guild, or the baggy pants and wrapped up tits ?
Old 01-11-2013, 10:17 AM   #4
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
The question now is: Which armor will Erza use to Nakama Kagura into the ground ?

The fairy armor that carries the name of the guild, or the baggy pants and wrapped up tits ?
Or Erza could lose *gasp*(wouldn't be the first time)! Kagura is using the power of emotion(in this case rage) to fuel her power while Erza is in a state of guilt. There really shouldn't be any Yusuke powerup for Erza unless Millianna gets involved.

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 01-11-2013 at 10:19 AM.
Old 01-11-2013, 10:49 AM   #5
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Quote:
Or Erza could lose *gasp*(wouldn't be the first time)!
Natsu is not around to beat up the enemy she was used to hype, so I wouldn't hold my breath on that one.

Quote:
Kagura is using the power of emotion(in this case rage) to fuel her power while Erza is in a state of guilt. There really shouldn't be any Yusuke powerup for Erza unless Millianna gets involved.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure her feelings for Jellal or some speech about life like the one she used on her Edolas version are out of the realm of possible Nakama fuel in this situation.
Old 01-11-2013, 11:11 AM   #6
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Kagura.... just like a chick to hold a grudge for life.

Does Mashima have the balls to off one of his main characters?
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 12:27 PM   #7
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Dagoro - baggy pants, wrapped tits. That blood splash was Ezra catching the sword bare handed. I really can't think of another sources that just isn't stupid like chicky stabbing herself or only minorly wounding Ezra. Or it not being blood at all.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 07:06 PM   #8
killerrabbit9
Chuunin

killerrabbit9 will become famous soon enoughkillerrabbit9 will become famous soon enough

So no guesses on who or what Rosemary is? I think either Kagura accidentally took out herself or it was a trick and Erza somehow switched with Minerva. I also like Act's idea of Erza catching the blade. My question is if Erza survives, she's still going to have incurred an incredible amount of damage, how will she be able to defeat Minerva? or if not her who would defeat Minerva? My only guess is Jura. Maybe those two would knock each other out.
Old 01-11-2013, 07:16 PM   #9
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Buck09 is on a distinguished road

Well I think Erza probably got a decent slash on her, and it will be one of those ones to leave a mark you know a sort of symbol to always look at.

Still the possibilty that Minvera teleported Millena to take the slash.
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Kamina: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Buck09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 08:10 PM   #10
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerrabbit9 View Post
So no guesses on who or what Rosemary is?
Rosemary chapter title for next week is supposed to signify death.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 01-11-2013, 08:46 PM   #11
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Quote:
Still the possibilty that Minvera teleported Millena to take the slash.
That would be pretty stupid. It would unify Kagura and Erza resulting on them unleashing a colossal nakama storm on her ass.
Old 01-11-2013, 08:49 PM   #12
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
That would be pretty stupid. It would unify Kagura and Erza resulting on them unleashing a colossal nakama storm on her ass.
It fits into Minerva's persona though. She gets joy out of seeing others suffer.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 01-11-2013, 08:51 PM   #13
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Good thoughts. Also - Jellal could have shown up and interfered. Don't know what the rules would be on that.

Won't be surprised if there are deaths because if Hiro goes the typical route with this one, we should see a lot of death of everyone including Fairy Tale so we can follow this Lucy's path from the destruction, into the gate, back in time and then resolve the time loop.

That is, if he watched Star Trek... because that's how time travel is supposed to work.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down

Last edited by ACt; 01-11-2013 at 08:53 PM.
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Vengeance (01-12-2013)
Old 01-13-2013, 05:08 PM   #14
MrJonas
Academy Student

MrJonas is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks a lot
MrJonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 03:03 AM   #15
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Was it already answered why Jellal sensed Zeref's magic when he encountered Lucy? Sidenote: Here is hoping Mavis actually picks someone besides Cana lol for the Fairy Glitter...idk but it makes zero sense for her to have it...)besides an easy powerup) seems like Hiro doesn't know if she wants Cana to really have it or not.. Wondering exactly what Sting (Sabertooth dragon slayer) will pull out of his ass to be on Natsu's level...Kinda still disappointing that Fairy Tail dragon slayers barely or rarely use Dragon Force...kinda expected them to master using it..at least base level. (esp after 7 years and second portion of magic reserves.)

Maybe I still find it kinda idiotic but why doesn't Wendy just go around eating air? Her stamina outside the other slayers should be incredible....She should be able to heal and assist in magic almost limitless...if she ate air as much as she whined she would be a powerhouse... I feel like her character is poorly utilized...i understand she is young and weak minded but damn....
outside of that...the competition so far has brought out some cool matches and effects..but as always with Fairy Tail parts are just rushed beyond belief....
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote