Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!! - Page 92 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 01-15-2013, 03:51 AM   #1366
andreyyy
andreyyy

andreyyy is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!

c"mon Narut0360 give us a chapter , i"m dying here......thanks
andreyyy is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-15-2013, 12:25 PM   #1367
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreyyy View Post
You have other writers in this thread, give them a chance and perhaps you can entertain yourself with their chapters until Narut0360 releases his next one.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 02:42 AM   #1368
andreyyy
andreyyy

already done with the other fan-fiction , ( awesome , but , sincerely they go far far from the manga ( i know it"s a fan-fic and it suppose to go just like that , but i think and like those who are close too the manga ) , soooo c"mon Narut0360 GIVE US A CHAPTER
Old 01-18-2013, 03:31 AM   #1369
Narut0360
Genin

Narut0360 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Quote:
already done with the other fan-fiction , ( awesome , but , sincerely they go far far from the manga ( i know it"s a fan-fic and it suppose to go just like that , but i think and like those who are close too the manga ) , soooo c"mon Narut0360 GIVE US A CHAPTER
I am so glad you enjoy my writing it makes all the time i put into it worth it so Thank you for that

&

I'm working on it as we speak.... its just been harder for me to do so lately, I've told a few people on this site before but i had brain surgery not so long ago and I'm having some side effects so please be a little more patient because its taking me longer to write it then i would have hoped and i was slow before the surgery now its just worse lol. but hopefuly soon it will be out.

Thank You and Enjoy
Narut0360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 06:04 PM   #1370
andreyyy
andreyyy

feeling you , ( i thought that you was feeling better , ( hoping actually ) ) but ya can wait for when you are ready.....HEALT (peace )
Old 01-19-2013, 09:33 PM   #1371
Mini-Rasenshuriken
Sage

Mini-Rasenshuriken is an unknown quantity at this point

Just wanted to say to all the fan-fiction writers in this thread awesome job and when you guys get free time around your busy schedules please continue.
Mini-Rasenshuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 01:52 PM   #1372
Narut0360
Genin

Exclamation Re: Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!

Chapter Continuation From Page 90

Quote:
Naruto Fan Fic Chronicles: Trust Is Everything

We continue our story just where we left off with Naruto and Hinata under the moon…Now It is morning and we zoom in on Naruto and Hinata’s face which they still appear to be facing each other while they are asleep in one another’s arms…Until a large grinding and splashing sound can be heard…Hinata quickly opens her eyes only to see Naruto in front of her she smiles and is about to get comfortable again when she hears the same noise but louder this time. Hinata quickly sits up and turns to the noise to see four people doing incredible water, earth and wood release jutsu rebuilding Naruto’s and Sasuke’s battle ground to its original form…

Hinata- Wow

???- I know

Hinata turns around to see Sasuke sitting in a meditating position like ten feet away from her

Hinata- Morning, Sasuke did they wake you too?

Sasuke- Morning, Hinata and no they did not but they would have if Karin did not do so first, but never mind that how is it Naruto did not wake up from this racket.

Sasuke gets up to his feet and walks over to Hinata and leans over Naruto and is about to wake him up when Naruto mumbles

Naruto- Sasuke you can’t be the next Hokage that is my job….. Fine we will settle this in a match…..mumble mumble

Sasuke stands up straight and about to laugh when his and Hinata’s eyes widen as we zoom in on Naruto’s Hand which is forming a rasengan…. Hinata and Sasuke jump back creating distance from the sleep fighting Naruto….

Hinata- Naruto Wake up!!!

Naruto begins to stand up, however he still with the Rasengan in hand begins to stars walking towards them…

Sasuke- you can have the title Hokage I don’t want it…. Wake up you idiot I don’t want to hurt you!!

Naruto Smiles and begins to run towards them… Sasuke jumps in front of Hinata in hope she will not get harmed….Naruto now has the rasengan stretched out about to hit them in 5 seconds 4…..3…….

Hinata- WAKE UP NARUTO!!!

Hinata’s voice can be heard by the four people rebuilding the waterfalls one of them vanish, and appears behind the now kneeling Naruto binding him with with a wood release binding Naruto’s extremities from any movement… and with that Naruto slowly begins to wake up… Naruto turns his head to see what is going on around him and looks at the shocked faces of Sasuke and Hinata and then looks side to side and then down shaking his head laughing nervously….

Naruto- Thanks for stopping me, to think I have not had a night when I did not have those to with me and the Kurama is a little preoccupied at the moment so it totally slipped my mind

???- No problem cuz

Naruto smiles and we zoom over his shoulders to see the person binding him is Satoru…. The wood binding is released and Naruto begins to slowly stand. Sasuke and Hinata Slowly walk towards Naruto….Hinata stutters

Hinata- are you ok Naruto?

Sasuke- Yeah and what the HELL was that about?!!

Naruto looks at them speechless and when he was about to speak
Satoru pats him on the back and says

Satoru- it’s just his nerves talking it will go away as soon as he learns a new jutsu right Cuz

Sasuke- if that’s the case lets get going

Naruto- as soon as we eat some breakfast and clean up that mess

Naruto is pointing at the fallen waterfall rubble behind them
Satoru nudges Naruto with his elbow, laughs and walks back to the three other people by the destroyed waterfall…Spins around with his hands up in the air and says

Satoru- why do you think I’m hear in the first place certainly not to give you a wake up call hehe….

Naruto smiles and scratches his head

Naruto- hehe thanks again cuz, I owe you one.

Satoru- Naruto, you know that’s not even remotely true, but you’re welcome none the less.

Naruto turns and faces Hinata and Sasuke

Naruto- so I think I have some ramen does anyone want it?

Sasuke and Hinata look at each other and start laughing….

The scene fades out… and we come back to them 30 minutes later
To Naruto standing in front of the rebuilt waterfall and Sasuke walking next to him

Naruto- I’m stuffed

Sasuke- not surprised you idiot, you just had three large ramen bowls

Naruto looks over at Sasuke and smiles

Naruto- hehe….you ready to begin

Sasuke- yeah but….

Naruto turns his whole body to Sasuke

Naruto- but what?

Sasuke sighs and crosses his arms

Sasuke- I have just one question

Naruto just stands there quietly waiting and Sasuke turns and faces the rebuilt waterfall and asks quietly

Sasuke- why?

Naruto tilts his head in confusion

Naruto- huh?......Why what?

Sasuke turns and puts his body between the waterfall and Naruto

Sasuke- why do you need me to train you in fire affinity when…when

Naruto- when what Sasuke?

Sasuke quickly turns and faces the waterfall and spreads his arms wide open

Sasuke- when look…. You have masters all around you that can do jutsu like this!!

Sasuke turns around to see Naruto is walking slowly away from him but stops, Sasuke quickly walks to his side and Naruto turns to face him.

Naruto- I will tell you why… but….

Sasuke- what?

Naruto is now glancing at Hinata who is still cleaning where they ate breakfast by the entrance of the cave….Naruto now is looking back at Sasuke..

Naruto- you don’t tell her

Sasuke- you got it, Naruto.

Naruto sits down legs crossed arms crossed and eyes closed and Sasuke does the same however never loses eye contact of Naruto….

Naruto- the thing is Sasuke I am not fully trusted here

Sasuke- what?!? Why? What of Satoru and Yoko?

Naruto- Sasuke, you must understand my clan have gone through many hardships and they don’t trust easily especially when one of their own who has been away from them for most of their life… But I understand that and I’m thankful that I do have support from family like Satoru, Yoko and others….

Sasuke- what does that have to do with training you?!

Naruto sighs

Naruto- Because Sasuke, It’s FORBIDDEN for any villager inside the village to train me!

Sasuke uncrosses his arms and slams his fists in the ground

Sasuke- That is ridiculous!! Why the hell are they forbidden?!!

Naruto shrugs his shoulders and sighs

Naruto- they must have their reasons, and all I can do is wait till I’m fully accepted here.

Sasuke- that’s some bullshi…. Wait a second how did you end up mastering water then?

Naruto leans towards Sasuke and whispers

Naruto- it was said that i was forbidden to train with anyone INSIDE the village ….well I went to train outside…hehe

Naruto rocks back with a huge smile upon his face

Naruto- hehe

Sasuke smiles

Sasuke- I still can’t believe they don’t trust you

Naruto hops up to a standing position and extends his hand to Sasuke

Naruto- are you ready to begin?

Sasuke grabs Naruto’s hand and pulls himself up

Sasuke- yeah yeah yeah let us just begin
Continues.....

Thank You and Enjoy

Last edited by Narut0360; 01-21-2013 at 01:59 PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Narut0360 For This Useful Post:
ivhturp2 (01-22-2013), jekyl_hyde (01-21-2013), KiddJutsu (01-21-2013), lopiskes (01-28-2013), royalmage (01-28-2013)
Old 01-21-2013, 02:01 PM   #1373
Narut0360
Genin

Exclamation Re: Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!

Chapter Continuation for Page 92

Quote:
We zoom out to see an Ariel view of Naruto and Sasuke talking and running over to them both. We zoom out further and further and further until we see someone looking at Naruto, Hinata and Sasuke from above on the bridge….We see this person slowly walk away ….

The scene cuts to a room somewhere in the whirlpool village. The room is large and completely dark except for the center of the room there is a circular beam of light and in that light stands Yoko who is looking up

Yoko- as a newly appointed elder I’m here to ask the grand elders for much needed help, I mean I’m here to ask help on the behalf of Naruto

In the darkness can be heard great mumbling from many people

Yoko- I know you have your reasons to not trust him, but he is part of our blood, my family and look what he has done for all of us we are reunited as one..

???- what you say is all true, and yet we do have are reasons

???- and some of us on the grand elders do trust Naruto, it is who he is affiliated with that makes us weary of him…

Yoko- I understand that… but you must come to realize Naruto treats everyone as friend and even family until he is given an absolute reason not to and it is hard to even get to that point with Naruto…

More mumblings are heard throughout the room

Yoko- excuse me grand elders, I do have something else I must tell you of Naruto

???- what is it Yoko?

Yoko- Naruto went to go and speak with the other villages

??????-WHAT?!!!.....When?!!

Yoko- he just got back

???- why did he feel the need to go?

Yoko- to warn them about the sage and and….

???- and what Yoko?!?

Yoko- to question them about our demise…

The room is silent but then a whisper is heard

???- what did they say?

Yoko- Naruto says they truthfully did not know anything, and yet that has caused Naruto to have more questions about … You must tell him what
happened that day!

???- that must wait for now

We suddenly see a figure in front of Yoko and kneeling before the Grand Elders

???- what is the meaning of this KIYOMI

Kiyomi is dressed in warriors attire almost like an armored dress she has the signature Uzumaki Red hair and as her name suggests is a pure beauty.

Kiyomi- excuse me Grand Elders, I came to inform you that Naruto is training with outsiders in our Village as we speak….

???- WHAT!!… YOKO what is the meaning of this…. Yoko leave are sights we will talk about your punishment for you lack of Intel on Naruto’s doings later…

Yoko- but…

???- but Nothing… GO!!!

Yoko glances over at Kiyomi and then quickly walks off into the darkness.

???- Naruto has gone too far this time

???- but what do you expect, we have prevented him to be trained by one of us, so he has sought other masters to train him….

???- but we have made these laws, for good reason and he still tries to find ways around them and to defy us!!

Kiyomi raises her hand

???- Yes, Kiyomi ?

Kiyomi- what is the reason we have made these laws to prevent Naruto to train with us?

???- Two reasons Kiyomi, One he is too powerful already as he is and ….

???- Two we just don’t know where his allegiance stands just yet….

???- None the less him bringing the outsiders have brought danger to this village

Kiyomi- but Naruto would Never bring Danger to this village on purpose

A large sigh can be heard in the darkness and new voice is heard, a deeper voice

???- We cannot allow this idiot to keep defying us like this we must punish him for his insolence!

Kiyomi- Grandpa Yuu… Nooo!

Yuu- Silence Kiyomi, you know the rules here!
Kiyomi bows even further to the ground and averts her eyes even more…

Yuu- as Grand Master of the Grand Elders I hear by Banish Naruto from this village…..

???- wait!!

???- What!?!?!

???- that is going a little too far Yuu!!

Yuu- well you didn’t let me finish, this banishment will be only TEMPORARY… until he is done with his training he will not be allowed back in this village. This is to prevent him from bringing any more attention to us by bringing possible outsiders here to train.

Mumbles and whispers can be heard in the darkness

???- that is acceptable then…

???- I will reluctantly agree to this only if we keep watch over him

???- I second that request

??? – ME too!

Yuu- Fine Fine Fine, we will have someone watch over him… Does anyone have someone in mind, because I will have one of my men do it if there are no objections…..

The room is completely silent but Kiyomi clears her throat

Yuu- what is it now Kiyomi?

Kiyomi- Grandpa Yuu

Yuu- hmmm

Kiyomi- I mean Grand Master Yuu, just as some of us don’t trust Naruto, Naruto himself only trusts a few people with his life

???- what are you trying to say?

Kiyomi- if Naruto does not trust the men assigned to watch over him, Naruto will not cooperate and will make your lives a living hell

Yuu sighs

Yuu- Fine, Kiyomi go bring Naruto to us, I would like to have a word with him NOW

Kiyomi- Of course….

Kiyomi stands up, turns quickly and walks into the Darkness and out of the room.

???- you granddaughter is one smart girl

???- yeah and knows quite a lot about Naruto…

In the Darkness we see an evil grin coming from Yuu

Yuu- well of course she does, that is why she will be the one to watch over his every move ….

Scene cuts to Kiyomi walking fast down a dark hallway mumbling

Kiyomi- it had to be done…. there was no way to avoid it…. I had to tell Grandpa of his actions for the village…But now look what I’ve done…… Im so so SO…..

As she just about to breach the door way the sun hits her face and we can see a tear in her eye

Kiyomi- Sorry, my LOVE…..

Scene cuts to a Laughing Naruto’s Face

To be Continued.....
Hope you guys like it

feedback is once again always welcomed
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Narut0360 For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (01-22-2013), ivhturp2 (01-22-2013), J-man123 (01-22-2013), jekyl_hyde (01-21-2013), KiddJutsu (01-21-2013), lopiskes (01-28-2013), royalmage (01-28-2013)
Old 01-21-2013, 02:48 PM   #1374
Mini-Rasenshuriken
Sage

Mini-Rasenshuriken is an unknown quantity at this point

Good job cant wait to know more about the fall of the uzamakis from the elders.
Mini-Rasenshuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mini-Rasenshuriken For This Useful Post:
Narut0360 (01-22-2013)
Old 01-21-2013, 07:35 PM   #1375
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

@Narut0360

CATFIGHT!!!!!!!

Seriously, good chapter man. Nice little comedic opening. I can't wait to see what you do with the whole Uzumaki clan disappearance.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Narut0360 (01-22-2013)
Old 01-21-2013, 07:41 PM   #1376
KiddJutsu
Sannin

KiddJutsu is an unknown quantity at this point

Absolutely man. I agree with J_H.
Narut0360 (01-22-2013)
Old 01-22-2013, 04:05 AM   #1377
andreyyy
andreyyy

Narut0360 G E N I U S , the chapter is awesome , i hope the uzumaki doesn"t plan something evil ( like the uchiha , or something )....Naruto should get upset about this situation ,......great work , CONTINUE PLEASE
The Following User Says Thank You to andreyyy For This Useful Post:
Narut0360 (01-22-2013)
Old 01-23-2013, 07:42 AM   #1378
Narut0360
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
@Narut0360

CATFIGHT!!!!!!!

Seriously, good chapter man. Nice little comedic opening. I can't wait to see what you do with the whole Uzumaki clan disappearance.
Yes there will be a "CATFIGHT!!!!!!!" I was always so sick that all the ladies in the Naruto universe were always clamoring for Sasuke's attention so i thought it was Naruto's TIME 2 SHINE!!

The clan disappearance will def be a big moment but will have to wait right now, since i have other things that must happen before that is revealed.

Quote:
Narut0360 G E N I U S , the chapter is awesome , i hope the uzumaki doesn"t plan something evil ( like the uchiha , or something )....Naruto should get upset about this situation ,......great work , CONTINUE PLEASE
Thank you for your comments, i'm glad you and everyone liked it .... I will def continue but will take me some time

Thank You and Enjoy
Old 01-28-2013, 02:02 PM   #1379
lopiskes
Academy Student

lopiskes is an unknown quantity at this point

Narut0360 when are your fan fic will be up ???????? a can't wait for it
lopiskes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 11:54 PM   #1380
Narut0360
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopiskes View Post
Narut0360 when are your fan fic will be up ???????? a can't wait for it
i'm working out some kinks in the story line but i'm in the process of writing it... So sorry you will have to wait a little longer. i dont like to rush just to keep up with the demand, i have to like it before i post it, But its coming

Thank You and Enjoy