Soul Eater 106 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Old 01-15-2013, 06:19 PM   #1
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of
Soul Eater 106

http://www.mangapanda.com/soul-eater/106

loved seeing maka and her dad fighting together.

Last edited by SirBenoit; 01-15-2013 at 06:26 PM.
SirBenoit is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SirBenoit For This Useful Post:
Buck09 (01-15-2013), NeoKakarott023 (01-16-2013)

Old 01-15-2013, 06:47 PM   #2
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Re: Soul Eater 106

This fight was pretty cool and now the Kishin is back in the picture. Kidd is getting close. I feel like Kidd will be connecting his third line soon and becoming a full fledged Shinigami capable of fighting evenly with Kishin.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 06:51 PM   #3
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Thanked 4,134 Times in 1,402 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyNinja View Post
I don't think the Kishin is entirely gone. After all, Stein (or someone) said that his wavelength was suppressed.
My face when.

But seriously, this manga is so fucking boss. Holy shit. Manly battling, powerful bonds, Crona going batshit crazy, Kishin getting his om nom nom on. 9/10 would bang.

Last edited by LonelyNinja; 01-15-2013 at 06:53 PM.
LonelyNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LonelyNinja For This Useful Post:
OiB (01-16-2013), Spiegel (01-15-2013), Vengeance (01-19-2013)
Old 01-15-2013, 06:56 PM   #4
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Buck09 is on a distinguished road

I have mixed feelings about this chapter to be honest.

Yes it was a good chapter quite enjoyed it. Loved seeing the different styles of Maka attacks when using her Fathers Sycthe instead of Soul.

No - I didnt think maka's dad would come so soon I thought we might get at least one, strecthign it a bit two chapters before he came. With the one chapter showing Black Star fighting against Crona.

Looking forward to the next chapter now though, Cmon Kid !
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Kamina: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Buck09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 06:58 PM   #5
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Quote:
My face when.

But seriously, this manga is so fucking boss. Holy shit. Manly battling, powerful bonds, Crona going batshit crazy, Kishin getting his om nom nom on. 9/10 would bang.
Oh my gawd!! That Popo reaction video had me lol'ing something fierce. My stomach hurts.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 08:24 PM   #6
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck09 View Post
No - I didnt think maka's dad would come so soon I thought we might get at least one, strecthign it a bit two chapters before he came. With the one chapter showing Black Star fighting against Crona.
But that's the nice thing about Soul Eater, the pacing. I love how it feels like there's plot progression with every chapter, unlike Naruto, Berserk, Hajime no Ippo, and occasionally History's Strongest Disciple. So even though there's a month or so hiatus between updates, Soul Eater moves along pretty well.
Old 01-16-2013, 01:14 AM   #7
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Have to agree LonelyNinja....i have been a fan since i saw this manga/anime...awesome just epic! This the type of fight you wish to see..Crona and the way he was drawn was just awesome... a boy/man lol loosing his very grip on reality....perfect! Was not expecting the Kishinn this soon but hey not complaining....looking forward to the next chapter...and it may sound cheesy but the exchange between Maka and Papa was nice.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 03:46 AM   #8
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Buck09 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
But that's the nice thing about Soul Eater, the pacing. I love how it feels like there's plot progression with every chapter, unlike Naruto, Berserk, Hajime no Ippo, and occasionally History's Strongest Disciple. So even though there's a month or so hiatus between updates, Soul Eater moves along pretty well.
I suppose your right in that matter and I do agree. I just thought that this would be one of those moments to remind us why Black Star is just the Boss.

On another note love your picture, good to see I'm not the only one reading Aiki. I posted the first chapter in the forums awhile back to get some people reading it.
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Kamina: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Buck09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 04:57 AM   #9
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck09 View Post
I suppose your right in that matter and I do agree. I just thought that this would be one of those moments to remind us why Black Star is just the Boss.

On another note love your picture, good to see I'm not the only one reading Aiki. I posted the first chapter in the forums awhile back to get some people reading it.
You know something, I have to slightly agree..I was expecting Black Star to show us a little more of what he is capable of. Crona also thought so...he was even stated how weak Black Star was because of Maka's being there. He did kick the vector arrows back but he was still caught up by them as well. This chapter was more of a highlight for Maka's sake. As she sees herself as weak. Death Scythe (spl) being there gave her a sure chance at defeating Crona and the Kishinn. Though Soul's music (sound) I believe will have a major part also in their defeat. With Kidd on his way we will see more of the Kishinn than what we witnessed against fight with The Shinigami. This will test Kidd and Black Star leaving the finishing blow for Maka. Anyway yeah more Black Star..this is the guy who is supposed to surpass a god.
Old 01-16-2013, 09:40 AM   #10
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

BlackStar is done by no means, but the set up is beyond Stein, Kid, or Boss Shingami, most characters are very limited without they're weapon. BlackStar is set to shine vs Kishin.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 09:47 AM   #11
apacolypz
ANBU

I agree as I finished my statement saying this will be a huge test for Kidd and Black Star..though Maka WILL finish off Crona/Kishin. I am not sure though, BLack Star could barely land a promising blow against Crona. Now Kishin is back in charge, he will be more powerful and have more knowledge. As much as I wanna say Black Star is ready to fight solo with a god and win..I still have my doubts he can do it alone..
Old 01-16-2013, 09:56 AM   #12
NeoKakarott023

NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
I agree as I finished my statement saying this will be a huge test for Kidd and Black Star..though Maka WILL finish off Crona/Kishin. I am not sure though, BLack Star could barely land a promising blow against Crona. Now Kishin is back in charge, he will be more powerful and have more knowledge. As much as I wanna say Black Star is ready to fight solo with a god and win..I still have my doubts he can do it alone..
I may be wrong but I gathered that the Kishin finished Crona's ass, may be wrong but we'll see.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

Old 01-16-2013, 10:04 AM   #13
apacolypz
ANBU

Finished off I wouldn't say.He did what Sasuke did to Oro in part 2..simply consumed him. I could be wrong as well though...No matter he is in charge but for Crona to die without Maka having her two cents imputed is kinda odd..but hey the Coffee loving Death Scythe was killed off before we saw anything from him..so you can't really predict it. THis could be the point where Maka pulls something off similar to her mothers capability. We will see
The Following User Says Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (01-16-2013)
Old 01-16-2013, 11:43 AM   #14
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

If the Kishin could be absorbed by Crona, then take over from within, I wouldn't be surprised if Crona could bust out of the Kishin, either by re-absorbing him (which is unlikely) or somehow being extracted, probably with Soul Burst or whatever the technique is called.

I kind of disagree about Black Star being a complete match-up against Crona or the Kishin. After all, Black Star was getting man handled by Crona in this chapter, at least when compared to past chapters. The Kishin is madness incarnate, so some Soul Wavelength-infused punches and kicks probably aren't going to do a whole lot against him. I'm betting there will be some kind of mash-up between Soul's piano and Black Star's Soul Wavelength punch to, at the very least, extract Crona so Maka can knock some sense into him/her.
Old 01-16-2013, 01:47 PM   #15
NeoKakarott023

Quote:
If the Kishin could be absorbed by Crona, then take over from within, I wouldn't be surprised if Crona could bust out of the Kishin, either by re-absorbing him (which is unlikely) or somehow being extracted, probably with Soul Burst or whatever the technique is called.

I kind of disagree about Black Star being a complete match-up against Crona or the Kishin. After all, Black Star was getting man handled by Crona in this chapter, at least when compared to past chapters. The Kishin is madness incarnate, so some Soul Wavelength-infused punches and kicks probably aren't going to do a whole lot against him. I'm betting there will be some kind of mash-up between Soul's piano and Black Star's Soul Wavelength punch to, at the very least, extract Crona so Maka can knock some sense into him/her.
Perhaps, most characters here are just overall weaker without a weapon, or vice versa, but that Crona Broad, her minds been gone for a while, it'll take, a lot more than Maka, a Piano, Dr. Phil, and a lot of persciption drugs to bring her back.

I speak 4 languages...