Naruto 616 - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 01-16-2013, 09:34 AM   #16
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 616

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
I got the feeling they were shell about the Jyuubi's Chakra, he's using immense natural chakra. I didn't think it was for Naruto's power boost. Think it, they can't be nearby each other, therefore I'd think the shock and even discomfort of Sasuke, as per Oro would be coming from the larger power source that has let off nukes. Kurama/Naruto together alone couldn't be more than 10% of Jyuubs overall power, can't beat math.

I agree with that...my only concern is why would the Juubi's chakra bother Sasuke a little??? (besides being a foe Sasuke alone cannot defeat) Naruto's rise in power would be something Sasuke would instantly notice. At this point its a noticeable chakra. Oro and Sasuke alone have experienced. Also they would have noticed the sinister chakra of the Juubi earlier on. Esp since it is on it's second stage. Anyhoo brother man your point I still agree with.

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/616/6 (bottom left)

Last edited by apacolypz; 01-16-2013 at 09:36 AM.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-16-2013, 09:51 AM   #17
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart

Thanked 1,398 Times in 877 Posts
-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough

Hm, interesting. Power ups all around.
I'm curious as to what will unfold next.
Old 01-16-2013, 09:54 AM   #18
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
Was this chapter titled "The Ship That Never Sinks"?

Interesting strategy to pass the chakra on and make a lot of powerful beings rather than on uber powerful. That's probably the first step away from the Godzilla scenario. Will wait to see where this goes. Went for a long look back at the father's/children angle of Shikamaur/Ino/Choji. Nice that it isn't forgotten but a long time coming that it's hard to fall back into the sentimentality. I mean, you'd think ninja families would prepare each other for the potential of death and after Azuma they'd be a bit tougher about it rather than falling to tears again.

Cry with the battle is over.

Anyway, Naruto will remember his friends as they die. How nice. Let's get this fight over with and figure out who's REALLY behind it all. Figuring Sasuke and co. are off to the Uchiha quarter for info.
The Asuma death would be easier than losing a parent, or a life long friends parent as well, tears are warranted IMHO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
I agree with that...my only concern is why would the Juubi's chakra bother Sasuke a little??? (besides being a foe Sasuke alone cannot defeat) Naruto's rise in power would be something Sasuke would instantly notice. At this point its a noticeable chakra. Oro and Sasuke alone have experienced. Also they would have noticed the sinister chakra of the Juubi earlier on. Esp since it is on it's second stage. Anyhoo brother man your point I still agree with.

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/616/6 (bottom left)
I get you, and to me its more of a Kishi fuck up, if he had shown a reaction from that group earlier during th Jyuubi Transformation, or even his Nuke Session, and then this now, it would be better to differentiate IMHO.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (01-16-2013), ckraizitee (01-17-2013)
Old 01-16-2013, 09:59 AM   #19
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
The Asuma death would be easier than losing a parent, or a life long friends parent as well, tears are warranted IMHO.

I get you, and to me its more of a Kishi fuck up, if he had shown a reaction from that group earlier during th Jyuubi Transformation, or even his Nuke Session, and then this now, it would be better to differentiate IMHO.
Agreed....but at this point Kishi has continued to ruin the little scenes that involve Sasuke. As you said if only he could of contributed three or even two pages just for Sasuke and crew every chapter release. This way fans would not be in disarray as to what Sasuke is up to..or what significance he has left.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 10:22 AM   #20
pharix
Chuunin

pharix is on a distinguished road

zomg NarutoxShikamaruInoChoujiandeveryNaraont hebattlefield is CANONZ!!11
pharix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 10:27 AM   #21
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

What is next? Zetsu learning to poop?

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 11:26 AM   #22
Magicman215
Academy Student

Magicman215 is an unknown quantity at this point

is it me or is it seeming like there will be a new eye tech coming from Sasuke because naruto is too strong for him right now???!!!
Magicman215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 11:36 AM   #23
royalmage
Genin

royalmage is an unknown quantity at this point

I hope not, a new eye tech as this point just wouldn't make sense with no backstory in 600+ chapters.
royalmage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 11:38 AM   #24
killerrabbit9
Chuunin

killerrabbit9 will become famous soon enoughkillerrabbit9 will become famous soon enough

I just noticed Sasuke and co. didn't bother to bust out Karin. Yet another female falls victim to Kishi amnesia.
Old 01-16-2013, 11:39 AM   #25
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Thanked 4,134 Times in 1,402 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalmage View Post
I hope not, a new eye tech as this point just wouldn't make sense with no backstory in 600+ chapters.
Implying that would stop Kishimoto.

I liked this chapter, because teamwork! No, really.
Old 01-16-2013, 11:39 AM   #26
Xethorsiph
Genin

Xethorsiph is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
Figuring Sasuke and co. are off to the Uchiha quarter for info.
If that was their ultimate destination, they wouldn't need Orochimaru to guide them there. I'm thinking it's one of orochimaru's labs and the grave of the third hokage since he was the hokage during the massacre.
Xethorsiph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 11:46 AM   #27
Magicman215
Academy Student

Magicman215 is an unknown quantity at this point

i know but look at what we have been shown all the rules have been being broke by the super clan as it is and why is Madara only noticing the weak eye girl (forgot her name) powerup?!!
Magicman215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 11:47 AM   #28
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xethorsiph View Post
I'm thinking it's one of orochimaru's labs and the grave of the third hokage since he was the hokage during the massacre.
Why would they need Hiruzen? If it's for Edo Tensei, you can forget that. His soul is sealed in the Death God's stomach fighting with Hashirama and Tobirama.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 12:02 PM   #29
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xethorsiph View Post
If that was their ultimate destination, they wouldn't need Orochimaru to guide them there. I'm thinking it's one of orochimaru's labs and the grave of the third hokage since he was the hokage during the massacre.
Who says Orochimaru doesn't have a lab in the Uchiha quarter? Sasuke doesn't know everything about the Uchiha, he was a fucking brat when Itachi killed them all. Besides, they're off to meet someone/something. Who'd know more about the whole ordeal that someone on the inside - another Uchiha makes the most sense because of A) Madara and B) Kishimoto's hard-on for them.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 12:36 PM   #30
pharix
Chuunin

pharix is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerrabbit9 View Post
I just noticed Sasuke and co. didn't bother to bust out Karin. Yet another female falls victim to Kishi amnesia.
she was on her way to escaping on her own last we saw her
pharix is offline   Reply With Quote