One piece 695 - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > One Piece Series > One Piece Manga

One Piece Manga Talk about the manga series One Piece here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 01-16-2013, 10:57 AM   #16
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: One piece 695

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Was expecting more from Baby 5 and Buffalo, but it was nice to see Nami and Usopp kick ass for a change.

And c'mon, Dofamingo, get already to Punk Hazard!
Do hasn't stopped, I don't think he's the Dude that just woke up, I do think that is Aokiji. Makes sense, I'm one to believe that Doflamingo would own everybody on the island right now in they're current state, they'll need help, plus they just hyped him in the Z movie.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-16-2013, 02:09 PM   #17
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,286 Times in 2,927 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/81646462/4

As usual the MS version is far superior.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
Numinous (01-16-2013)
Old 01-16-2013, 02:48 PM   #18
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Do hasn't stopped, I don't think he's the Dude that just woke up, I do think that is Aokiji.
I didn't say I thought the guy in the last page was Doflamingo, I only wish Doflaming steps up to roflstomp Punk Hazard.

But to be honest, I don't think it's Aokiji, the silhouette has little to no resemblance to him. I'd sooner agree with Dagoro and say it's Jack.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
Shrike (01-16-2013)
Old 01-16-2013, 03:42 PM   #19
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Have patience guys. I don't think Dofla will make it in time to catch the SHs and neither will this guy.

I have a theory, border line fanfiction really, but I think it would be pretty cool. Buffalo mentioned the Donquixote family, what if Jack ( assuming the mystery guy is him ) and Dfla are related ? Perhaps siblings ?

A meeting between them in the remains of PH could be amazing, potentially shinning a light on Dfla's possible connection to a godfather like figure in the top echelon of the government/gorosei. He is the young master, that could indicate his place in the hierarchy of the Quixote family. Imagine the head of the family convening with Dfla and this guy, directing them to send every bounty hunter in the NW after the SHs/Heart pirates with a colossal reward ?

It would be a great way to introduce powerful bounty hunters into the series, and build up the criminal empire Dfla belongs to even further.
Old 01-16-2013, 04:03 PM   #20
uzumakinagato
Chuunin

uzumakinagato is an unknown quantity at this point

Could that person at the end be hawkeye?

Look at the last panel, you could see his sword in it.

The eclips, damn that was fucked up....
uzumakinagato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 04:10 PM   #21
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

That looks like a guy sitting on top of a giant seagull. Falling asleep and getting lost is not like Mihawk either, and he isn't traveling on his coffin.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (01-17-2013)
Old 01-16-2013, 05:17 PM   #22
{Akatsuki} Pain
Genin

{Akatsuki} Pain is on a distinguished road

looks like duval and motobaro, but not likely
{Akatsuki} Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 06:12 PM   #23
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Looking at the chapter over I noticed Usopp displaying a decent amount of strength.

http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/81646462/16

He managed to lift and fire his Kabuto while it was loaded with wood and steel parts. Not bad for Usopp.
Old 01-16-2013, 06:43 PM   #24
Tango
Academy Student

Tango is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah, imo it's Aokiji. He did appear with a eye cover (to sleep) on previous chapters and fits him to oversleep.
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 06:56 PM   #25
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Great chapter, I loved Franky. Nami and Usopp, too. Too bad for Baby 5 and Buffalo though, but they were heavily undermanned to fight them there. Dunno who the guy in the end is, but I absolutely cannot wait for Doflamingo to arrive.

Also, I don't think Jack is related to Joker. It seems to me that these underworld brokers are just ranked like that: Joker, Ace (dunno who that could be), Jack, Spade (Spade pirates? Did we ever see anyone from Ace's crew?), Heart (Law and his Heart Pirates [and here I thought it was because he rips out hearts]), Diamonds (doubt it's Jozu, but whatever). It's just a fanfiction, too, but it makes sense to me.

Edit: and seagull what? I don't see any bird in there. I'm confused.

Last edited by Shrike; 01-16-2013 at 06:58 PM.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 08:26 PM   #26
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,660 Times in 1,601 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

It's too bad the Samurai guy is still kinda dead at the moment. It would have been great to see his reaction coming out of the tunnel when everyone yelled "It's the Shogun!!!"

Other then that, good chapter is good, and whatnot.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 03:22 AM   #27
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Great chapter, I loved Franky. Nami and Usopp, too. Too bad for Baby 5 and Buffalo though, but they were heavily undermanned to fight them there. Dunno who the guy in the end is, but I absolutely cannot wait for Doflamingo to arrive.

Also, I don't think Jack is related to Joker. It seems to me that these underworld brokers are just ranked like that: Joker, Ace (dunno who that could be), Jack, Spade (Spade pirates? Did we ever see anyone from Ace's crew?), Heart (Law and his Heart Pirates [and here I thought it was because he rips out hearts]), Diamonds (doubt it's Jozu, but whatever). It's just a fanfiction, too, but it makes sense to me.

Edit: and seagull what? I don't see any bird in there. I'm confused.
Shrike look at the silhouette, its a man sitting on top of a bird....at first I thought the entire shadow to be a man..then I noticed the beak and how the bird is nested on the waters surface (floating). The man is atop it's head.

http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/81646462/19
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (01-17-2013), Gakure (01-17-2013), Senkradlol (01-18-2013), Shrike (01-17-2013)
Old 01-17-2013, 08:05 AM   #28
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

I see... I thought that thing was a cloak, although I did wonder what the fuck is that 'head'. So that 'head' is the actual person. Huh. Weird shit.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 10:56 AM   #29
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

My first thought was Kuzan. The "Ah, I overslept a bit..." seems kinda within his personality as does just being out in the middle of the ocean sleeping on a giant bird. Although, I'd miss his bicycle.

Anyway, good chapter. New powers coming out of nowhere, but at least they can handle themselves. Waiting for some real fights to begin, but figure we'll have to wait a while. Manga still crazy as all shit.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 11:07 AM   #30
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Weather egg could be based on the weather balls we saw at weatheria, so there is some basis for it. The ability to pack tiny thunder clouds in bubbles that first showed up in the mini story where Nami traveled around with that old guy to help villages going through droughts also backs it up, so weather eggs might be like on steroids.

As for Usopp, we might as well get used to it. Oda left pop greens in the gray area so they can turn into w/e Usopp needs at the time, which can be great or horrid depending on how it is done.