Bleach 523 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 01-16-2013, 08:10 AM   #1
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Bleach 523

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/523

Here it is.

Hyperbolic chamber time..again.

Last edited by Dagoro; 01-16-2013 at 08:16 AM.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-16-2013, 08:26 AM   #2
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough
Re: Bleach 523

The Asauchi mess feels like Soulbringer bullshit again.

This Kenpachi/Unohana situation has to be the stupidest training method ever. Yoruichi was such a better teacher. Guess everyone forget about the secret facility of awesomeness.

You will be missed.

Last edited by Emissary of Justice; 01-16-2013 at 08:30 AM.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 08:26 AM   #3
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

i cant stop laughing....

one of them has to die....really?

...smh the whole zanpakto bs was just....BS......but anyway on to the next one...
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 08:35 AM   #4
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

I actually enjoyed both Kenpachies going into rape mode. If Kubo shows some of the fight it could be interesting.
Old 01-16-2013, 09:25 AM   #5
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
I actually enjoyed both Kenpachies going into rape mode. If Kubo shows some of the fight it could be interesting.
without a doubt...though their exchange of words was odd..hoping for a clearer trans on the dialogue. Too bad no anime because this (praying) would be an awesome fight to witness.She finally let her hair down and she looks different. I agree though the choice word would be interesting....
Old 01-16-2013, 10:10 AM   #6
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Okay, finally, tha Hype Broad. I was under the assumption the New #1's Coward Ass was going to heads up with tha Monster. The death shit dosen't matter, its a Broad, and she heals...next topic. Lol.

A fucking shame, I saw Hell at the beginning and thought, FINALLY FUCKING AIZEN!!! And I'm not even a fan of the Dude, It would be cool to understand how the Quincies invaded, destroyed, the SS, including where the entrance to this Hell under Capt. Commanders Crib, and Juha Bach came from there and Aizen was obviously the purpose he went there, and nothing is said or shown about the situation at all. Heros are being healed, Beast are being re armed with greater weaponry, and not even a footnote about the situation. It feels specifically avoided for a flashback, which dosen't make sense. The explosion there was the beginning of the end for Yama, additionally Bach spoke vaguely about meetings with Aizen in which one can't pinpoint if it was the distant past, or the immediate past (as if they spoke before he merc'd Yama).

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (01-16-2013)
Old 01-16-2013, 02:24 PM   #7
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,770 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Yeah, the Kenpachi bit was actually pretty cool and Unohana looks psychotic which made the chapter for me pretty interesting. This is the first good thing I've said about Bleach in a damn long time. Good job Kubo for not shitting on one of the only redeemable characters in your series
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 07:58 PM   #8
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,648 Times in 1,597 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

I have to disagree with some of you guys. This whole thing is just stupid. From the exchange the 2 of them had (and the fact that they each left a scar on the others body) Unohana and Kenpachi are basically close to each other in strength. We've also seen her shikai and know that it has no known battle strength, and her real hype as a major battle potential is that she is supposedly a super sword master.

Um...okay. So if she has such awesome battle skills even without the need to use Shikai (much less Bankai) then why the fuck was she standing around when the Quincy were butt raping everyone. Honestly people, Kenpachi strolled up to Juha Bach with 3 corpses in his hand, and he didn't even look tired. If not for getting cocky and trying to fight the boss he probably could have killed a few more Quincy with little problem. And now Unohana is hyped up to be his equal or better. So why was she sitting around on her ass trying to play the role of medic, when not a single wounded person was shown arriving at the hospital during the actual fight (Pro tip: They were shown being massacred beyond recognition), instead of being out there kicking ass like the original Kenpachi badass she's now been hyped up to be.

I call Shenanigans.

Last edited by ask me anything; 01-16-2013 at 08:01 PM.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (01-17-2013)
Old 01-16-2013, 08:03 PM   #9
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Given the current info it makes sense for her to keep herself away from the fighting. The rape face at the end indicates that she probably turns into a unstoppable crazy bitch when she starts fighting.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (01-17-2013)
Old 01-16-2013, 08:48 PM   #10
Stars
Manic Pixie Dream Girl

Stars is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
Um...okay. So if she has such awesome battle skills even without the need to use Shikai (much less Bankai) then why the fuck was she standing around when the Quincy were butt raping everyone.
She was obeying Yamamoto's orders.

Cheesy hype dialogue at the end about how one of them will lose their lives. If one of them dies it will just be a waste of a character.
Stars is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Stars For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (01-17-2013)
Old 01-17-2013, 06:20 AM   #11
ckraizitee
Genin

ckraizitee is an unknown quantity at this point

Whoo hoo, i called her being one of the originals!

Re: Bleach 520
I think she was one of the original division. The one at the right of yamamoto i.e readers left.
She may have been part of the eradication of quincy, maybe she is one of the war potentials to juha bach since he may have seen her poewer.
ckraizitee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 06:54 AM   #12
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckraizitee View Post
Whoo hoo, i called her being one of the originals!

Re: Bleach 520
I think she was one of the original division. The one at the right of yamamoto i.e readers left.
She may have been part of the eradication of quincy, maybe she is one of the war potentials to juha bach since he may have seen her poewer.
props to you sir but it was kinda an easy assumption...esp since the last chapter stating she was the first Kenpachi. I actually thought she could of been part of the 1 generation due to her relationship with the Yama. Kubo obviously saved her till this arc for a reason. I am just curious about her wound and the last time her and Kenpachi fought....she has this sadistic appeal that is so dark. She used to have a kind, reserved coy look... Now she looks like she will eat your soul while peeling back your skin...for someone who has the power to heal it's ironic she was once a bloodied villain.
The Following User Says Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (01-17-2013)
Old 01-17-2013, 11:15 AM   #13
ckraizitee
Genin

ckraizitee is an unknown quantity at this point

Agreed, but i mentioned which one she was in the panel of the original division.
She must have been a true devil, since the whole division was described as blood thirsty, yet she stood out as a bloodied villian.
ckraizitee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 07:12 PM   #14
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckraizitee View Post
Agreed, but i mentioned which one she was in the panel of the original division.
She must have been a true devil, since the whole division was described as blood thirsty, yet she stood out as a bloodied villian.
Checking the colored panels suggest that she can control weather possibly or tornados....Storm, a beast... really, truly, in what universe? Not even Marvel, she'd be a beast on Blues Clues, Spongebob, wait... she'd wreck the Backyardigans. Watch out... watch out.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 07:15 PM   #15
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,648 Times in 1,597 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stars View Post
She was obeying Yamamoto's orders.
Well all that proves is that Yama was a real idiot. Hundreds (if not thousands) died, and she could have laid waste to some of the enemies the same way Kenpachi did. Instead of Yama saying "unleash the Kraken" he basically said "bitch stay here and watch".

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
Emissary of Justice (01-18-2013), NeoKakarott023 (01-17-2013)