Soul Eater 106 - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Old 01-16-2013, 02:04 PM   #16
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Thanked 4,134 Times in 1,402 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about
Re: Soul Eater 106

Doesn't Maka have a healing type of soul wavelength? I think that'll play a big factor, since Maka's been helping Crona since the beginning. Plus, once everyone's reunited, I think they'll all be able to break through to Crona, but I'm also expecting a little contrivance, too.

Old 01-17-2013, 01:44 AM   #17
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyNinja View Post
Doesn't Maka have a healing type of soul wavelength? I think that'll play a big factor, since Maka's been helping Crona since the beginning. Plus, once everyone's reunited, I think they'll all be able to break through to Crona, but I'm also expecting a little contrivance, too.
I thought she had an exorcist style soul wavelength? Healing? damn I must of missed it. I do believe that this will play a role but also the power of which Medusa feared could also play a role..
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 01:47 AM   #18
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Thanked 4,134 Times in 1,402 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about

Maybe it isn't Maka, but I know someone has a healing wavelength. Maybe Tsubaki. Fuck knows. Although, an exorcist wavelength would still help in this situation, since Maka could exorcise Crona from the Kishin.
Old 01-17-2013, 03:13 AM   #19
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyNinja View Post
Maybe it isn't Maka, but I know someone has a healing wavelength. Maybe Tsubaki. Fuck knows. Although, an exorcist wavelength would still help in this situation, since Maka could exorcise Crona from the Kishin.
Yeah I can't remember who has the healing wavelength. I know for sure Maka has the exorcist wave because of her interaction going within Soul's mind. Dealing with the black blood and separating Soul from it. Yeah though as we both agree Maka will exorcise the Kishinn..Black Star and Kidd will help her until they get smacked back.. I was hoping this could be the arc where Kidd takes the Shinigami role..but honestly he isn't ready yet..the plot device that Shinigamis soul is trapped around death city to protect it is the main reason Shinigami had such a difficult time stopping Kishinn. Kidd isn't ready yet and we also have yet to see the full might of the Death Scythes in general. We will see what will come of this situation next week.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 12:46 AM   #20
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck09 View Post
No - I didnt think maka's dad would come so soon I thought we might get at least one, strecthign it a bit two chapters before he came. With the one chapter showing Black Star fighting against Crona.
Maka's dad was standing next to them right before Maka & Black*Star jumped into the moons mouth. He really didn't have to travel far just climb up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
the Coffee loving Death Scythe was killed off before we saw anything from him..
Joe wasn't a Death Scythe he was a Meister who had the most advanced form of Soul Perception in Shibusen capable of seeing through a Witches Soul Protect. It was hinted(not confirmed) that he originally was the Meister for Marie since at some point in the past they were a couple.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 01-19-2013 at 01:09 AM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (01-19-2013)