Fairy tail 315 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Old 01-18-2013, 06:05 AM   #1
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Fairy tail 315

http://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/315/3

Here it is.

Ha.

Le Nakama strikes again. Minerva is a cold bitch, which was smart in this case. Erza is about to go super nakama level 2 though, so get ready to be one paneled bitch. Come on now, that back story was pure BS.

Oh my, the lady standing between you and the guy you want to exact revenge upon just happened to have saved when you were a kid. What a natural story flow, nothing contrived about that.

Last edited by Dagoro; 01-18-2013 at 06:24 AM.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-18-2013, 06:26 AM   #2
uzumakinagato
Chuunin

uzumakinagato is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Fairy tail 315

Trolololol.

One Hit Ko strikes again.

The eclips, damn that was fucked up....
uzumakinagato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 07:21 AM   #3
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Erza is the best thing that came into the world of manga since Kishi invented the Sharingan.

Itachi?

Sorry, in terms of "Mary Sueism" he don't even hold a candle to Erza.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Last edited by kluang; 01-18-2013 at 07:23 AM.
kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 09:12 AM   #4
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,597 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Psh. Even the evil guilds only want to wound you. I mean sure, sword chick is going to need a new kidney, but that's not a fatal strike by Minerva. Some vicious bitch she turned out to be.

So, got it right that it'd be boob-wrap Ezra, but the simple shoulder wound was weak. At least now we all get to suspend reality and watch Ezra win with a crushed foot. Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 09:27 AM   #5
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

What's the point of other armors now and days ?

Erza always wins with this outfit and nakama energy.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 09:35 AM   #6
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
The question now is: Which armor will Erza use to Nakama Kagura into the ground ?

The fairy armor that carries the name of the guild, or the baggy pants and wrapped up tits ?
So predictable. Respekt man.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 10:48 AM   #7
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Man I really enjoy this manga but the fucking Nakama power is just getting annoying..show me true despair...Fairy Tail or just good guys in this manga win always over some emotional bs...i mean I thought Naruto was bad..but damn every...EVERY villain has had a second chance/ or sad sap back story that leads to forgiveness or guild acceptance. SO much promise but with characters like Erza who has literally won her last three fights from the power of love and what not...just not that realistic even in a manga. Well enjoy your spotlight Minerva...Erza is about to put her boots in your ass.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 06:31 PM   #8
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrcTG4Za_zY

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 08:01 PM   #9
killerrabbit9
Chuunin

killerrabbit9 will become famous soon enoughkillerrabbit9 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
Psh. Even the evil guilds only want to wound you. I mean sure, sword chick is going to need a new kidney, but that's not a fatal strike by Minerva. Some vicious bitch she turned out to be.

So, got it right that it'd be boob-wrap Ezra, but the simple shoulder wound was weak. At least now we all get to suspend reality and watch Ezra win with a crushed foot. Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!
Her foot was bleeding but I think its just a scratch. Considering what Erza has been able to endure, such small rocks shouldn't be able to crush her foot. I call her stomping Minerva with her Titania (Heaven's Wheel) Armor. It would be kind of a rehash of Gray's fight but it is her signature Armor. I was just looking a her wikia page and saw one of her powers is telekinesis. It mentions she mainly uses it to fight people with her weapons from a distance but does not limit it to this use. Maybe some other use could be used against Minerva.

The idea of a sword/armor person fighting a person who makes holes in space reminds me of fight near the end of the Konjiki no Gash Bell Manga. Basically a guy called Earth who fights with swords and who had the nickname Armor fights a guy, I forget his name, but he was a giant beetle who manipulated space and had his own isolated space he could retreat into and also use as a pathway to almost teleport. Unfortunately Earth lost, however he sacrificed himself to protect his partner.

Last edited by killerrabbit9; 01-18-2013 at 08:05 PM.
killerrabbit9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 09:51 PM   #10
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

i am sorry if someone pointed it out coz i am writing first and reading later.
WTF just happened? What was the last chapter for i wonder? Just a waste of chapter to hype erza even more? I just cant explain my reaction
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Pritha For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (01-24-2013)