Onepunch-man - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Old 01-21-2013, 11:46 PM   #1
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold
Onepunch-man

Onepunch-Man follows the life of an average hero who manages to win all of his battles with only one punch! This ends up being the cause of a lot of frustration as he no longer feels the thrill and adrenaline of fighting a tough battle.

Maybe all of his rigorous training to become strong wasn't worth it. After all what's so good about having an overwhelming power?

http://mangafox.me/manga/onepunch_man/

the most OP manga protagonist since Goku

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Last edited by kluang; 01-22-2013 at 12:07 AM.
kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (01-22-2013), SirBenoit (01-22-2013), Vengeance (01-22-2013)

Old 01-22-2013, 09:43 AM   #2
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: Onepunch-man

Yeah this is a funny one checked it out a few weeks ago.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
kluang (01-22-2013)
Old 01-22-2013, 01:16 PM   #3
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

For a gag manga I actually kinda like it. I finished up the "House of Evolution" chapters last night. I lol'd pretty hard when the dude said "oh shit today was the special sale!!!" and wrecked that Asura Rhino dude. Also Geno is a pretty cool design as far as cyborgs go.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
kluang (01-22-2013)
Old 01-22-2013, 02:03 PM   #4
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Thanked 4,134 Times in 1,402 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about

Saitama's fight against Genos is my favorite so far. It's ridiculously stylized and it's like watching an anime, except I have time to take in all the details.
Old 01-22-2013, 09:10 PM   #5
Playa
The Village Idiot

Playa will become famous soon enoughPlaya will become famous soon enoughPlaya will become famous soon enough

I got into this today...it's pretty hilarious.
I love his secret to his awesome power that he reveals...

Playa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Playa For This Useful Post:
kluang (01-22-2013)
Old 01-22-2013, 10:43 PM   #6
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Thanked 4,134 Times in 1,402 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about

I was thinking about his training method, and it's utterly insane and stupid. Ten kilometers every day? Jesus fucking Christ. But that's what makes it great.
Old 01-22-2013, 10:53 PM   #7
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

10 kilometers everyday would be pretty damn extreme, but it's probably doable. 10 kilometers is only 6.2 miles. There are thousands of people worldwide that train for marathons which are over 4 times (26.2 miles) that distance.

Last edited by ask me anything; 01-22-2013 at 10:57 PM.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 12:10 AM   #8
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Oh btw, for those that love OPM, this was not the first time One and Murata collaborated. They did 2 one-shots too.

"Heroes of Fury" and "Dangan Tenshi Fan Club".

Heroes of Fury: http://www.batoto.net/read/_/125632/...shio-no-fansub

Dangan Tenshi Fan Club: http://www.batoto.net/read/_/152323/...ub_by_no-group

I fucking lol at heroes of fury

someone made a gif from the ninja fight

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Last edited by kluang; 01-23-2013 at 12:15 AM.
kluang is offline   Reply With Quote