Naruto_617 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 01-22-2013, 11:50 PM   #1
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Naruto_617

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/617
The Following User Says Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
Clone_Sage (01-23-2013)

Old 01-23-2013, 12:42 AM   #2
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto_617

Seems like the action is about to really approach the climax..Wondering did they plan to have a bird like formation lol? Just odd watching Madara and Obito get hit with RS and a kyuubi kick by Lee. Now that they have separated their link with the Juubi some serious shit is about to hit the fan. Luckily this is where Kakashi's Kamui comes into play. Sasuke has finally after like fucking 45 chapters arrived in cloak to meet whomever. Whomever Sasuke meets will grant him an upgrade to be worthy of standing on the same field as Naruto, Obito and Madara. Wondering also lol if they do head to battle will they be transported there? Little bit of a distance if you ask me to just pop up lol. Decent chapter though...
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 12:48 AM   #3
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

^ya decent chapter, the same old feeling but yeah well ...
Anyways i dont know if this translation is good enough but did i see sasuke say "Is it here?" which means its not the uchiha hideout. Probably one of orochimaru's secret secret hideout i guess or probably someone's grave. Still no idea what he is looking for.
But hopefully next one is good
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 01:26 AM   #4
Xethorsiph
Genin

Xethorsiph is an unknown quantity at this point

So...how and why did Obito and Madara allow themselves to get hit? Why couldn't obito just Kamui himself and the links to the Jyuubi? Maybe that was Kakashi's doing, but why didn't Madara just do....any of the number of bad ass things he's shown himself to be capable of?

How did the kyuubi have enough chakra to pull this shit? He ran out of chakra not that long ago, and he regained THIS much that quickly?

Ah what ever, I just SINCERELY hope that we have a few Sasuke focused chapters so we can see what the actual fuck he's been after and how he can hope to stand against Naruto. Also, took a second glance through to see what happened with Naruto and his shoulder. If holding hands started shit, what will a shoulder tap cause?
Xethorsiph is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Xethorsiph For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (01-23-2013)
Old 01-23-2013, 01:30 AM   #5
Pritha
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xethorsiph View Post
If holding hands started shit, what will a shoulder tap cause?
not just a tap .. .she fixed his dislocated shoulder, dont ask me how but its there in the next 2 panels
The Following User Says Thank You to Pritha For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (01-23-2013)
Old 01-23-2013, 01:37 AM   #6
Xethorsiph
Genin

Xethorsiph is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah, saw it. I guess byuakugan is x-ray vision now?
Xethorsiph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 01:42 AM   #7
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pritha View Post
not just a tap .. .she fixed his dislocated shoulder, dont ask me how but its there in the next 2 panels
Yeah she def fixed it for him...could be the boosted Byakugan...she was able to see it and hit it back into place it seems.

Quote:
How did the kyuubi have enough chakra to pull this shit? He ran out of chakra not that long ago, and he regained THIS much that quickly?

Well as you know...Naruto before that had been spamming Kurama juice since before the war really kicked in...Kurama went into a natural energy/meditative state to gain back his own chakra. If Naruto can quickly gather enough chakra to use RS's with clones (using Sage mode...)...I would expect a greater recharge rate with Kurama. As he explained...also the secret is in his genes/experience being a jink. I didn't expect for every alliance member to get a power up though..From the use Shikumara had with his own cloak it seems it doesn't last as long. Though Kakashi mentions the cloak is stronger than before...so something has happened..either their sync ratio has increased or something else?

Quote:
Yeah, saw it. I guess byuakugan is x-ray vision now?

Always have pretty much

Last edited by apacolypz; 01-23-2013 at 01:44 AM.
Old 01-23-2013, 01:50 AM   #8
Pritha
Chuunin

I dont remember but it was once said that the seal by minato on naruto was designed in such a way that a bit of kyubi's chakra to mix with naruto's

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v11/c091/12.html

What i am guessing is now he has gotten used to kurama's chakra so much that it strting to mingle with his and hence the strange effect. Unlike them being separate (maybe)
Old 01-23-2013, 01:52 AM   #9
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
I dont remember but it was once said that the seal by minato on naruto was designed in such a way that a bit of kyubi's chakra to mix with naruto's

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v11/c091/12.html

What i am guessing is now he has gotten used to kurama's chakra so much that it strting to mingle with his and hence the strange effect. Unlike them being separate (maybe)
actually I think the blend of their chakra has already taken place. I wonder why Orochimaru and comp was able to perceive it as Naruto's chakra rather than that of the Kyuubi.
Old 01-23-2013, 01:54 AM   #10
Pritha
Chuunin

^ya even the fodders there felt it to be his, i guess by now both the chakra has become his. Just like samehada and kisame whose energies are same.
Old 01-23-2013, 01:57 AM   #11
apacolypz
ANBU

well remember how the tug of war went...Kurama could eat Naruto's chakra and Naruto's could absorb Kurama's...since they are synced...that tug isn't happening...so their chakras are just building and overlapping in my assumption..I would def believe they are blending maybe not becoming one...but to a point one does not overpower or weaken the other...Naruto's own power remember when Jiraya was telling him was already momentous..
The Following User Says Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
Pritha (01-23-2013)
Old 01-23-2013, 02:01 AM   #12
Pritha
Chuunin

If i am not mistaken i think naruto is giving away some of his chakra as wel. I may be wrong though
Old 01-23-2013, 02:05 AM   #13
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
If i am not mistaken i think naruto is giving away some of his chakra as wel. I may be wrong though
Not sure...with Kakashi hinting it's stronger they all could be getting naruto's chakra blended with it as well. We will have to see..With Naruto learning how to distribute it...I am sure it would be smart to learn how to distribute your own chakra as well. Hate to use example esp from a movie but in Naruto movie 4 i think. (When he went back into time and ended up fighting alongside his dad.) Minato handed Naruto chakra and said that was because they had similar chakras that could resonate and respond to one another. I really don't know what Kishi is trying to say or show here..could be nothing could be just Kurama's power.
Old 01-23-2013, 02:56 AM   #14
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Meh.

Hopefully Lee will have a solo moment, this attacking together thing makes things a bit impersonal since it milks Neji's death into this blob of nonsense. The whole alliance taking the form of a bird was taking it too far.

Pretty standard feelings shit. I'm ready for some Sasuke focus now.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (01-27-2013)
Old 01-23-2013, 05:19 AM   #15
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

I literally laughed when Hinata was the one mending Naruto's shoulder. Kishi, you trollish bastard!

I think that we have ourselves a new session of "Find Sakura!".

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (01-23-2013), ask me anything (01-23-2013), Emissary of Justice (01-23-2013), NeoKakarott023 (01-23-2013), stubborn_d0nkey (01-27-2013), Tzu Men (01-29-2013)