Naruto_617 - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 01-23-2013, 05:36 AM   #16
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto_617

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
I literally laughed when Hinata was the one mending Naruto's shoulder. Kishi, you trollish bastard!

I think that we have ourselves a new session of "Find Sakura!".
LOL!!! I didn't even notice...but yeah she is MIA big time...no cloak power up or nothing..could you imagine though.....Madara said Tsunade was stronger than Raikage..if Sakura got a power up she could do some good damage to the Juubi

Madara was just odd this chapter...
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-23-2013, 06:01 AM   #17
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

When you think about Sakura is becoming more and more obsolete. Naruto can share chakra now ( Tsunade was doing that in the Madara fight, so this power up for Sakura is not necessary ) making him the ultimate support shinobi. It the chakra starts healing in the coming chapters then bye Sakura.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 08:12 AM   #18
Aman Shahur
Genin

Aman Shahur has a little shameless behaviour in the past

hnnnnn the sennin sixth paths will make entrance soon...............remember i say this
Aman Shahur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 08:29 AM   #19
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

I am almost reading Naruto with the same interest as I read Bleach. Almost. I am actually interested in Oro and Sasuke, everything else I just really don't give a fuck about.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 09:33 AM   #20
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
I am almost reading Naruto with the same interest as I read Bleach. Almost. I am actually interested in Oro and Sasuke, everything else I just really don't give a fuck about.
Thank you kindly Sir, you make much sense. This chapter was jackked up, period. Obito was still supposedly being controlled by Ino, both of the Uchiha's have at least MS Sharingans, and Madara couldn't avoid a frontal attack from Cloak Mode of any character is a farce. Sasuke could do it some vs both Naruto, and KB, but the Master Uchiha just get bombed by....Lee???

Madara, whom had a bloodlust vs. Ooniki, and Tsunade, treated the Kages like trash. Created 5 Incomplete Susanno's on a whim vs 5 of the supposedly most powerful shinobi walking the Earth, Ultimate Susanno, Meteors, and can come up with nothing now?? He's an old Dude watching a soap opera on the sidelines between Obito and others, and have forgotten about his own goals. He's surprized and shocked by something he used to use as a pet, one would think he'd have knowledge on the Kyuubs abilities, and probable moves.

Lastly, the fucking math....Kishi needs to stop it, his calculations are waaaaaay off. If you just look at the size of the Jyuubi's NE Chakra Supply that Naruto sees at the beginning, WITH Kyuubs in the same panel looking like a Chiwawa, this isn't possible. None of this shit should even be touching Jyuubs. He's an entity of 7 of the most powerful forces combined. Kishi's making #8 & 9 = 1 -7.... bullshit. I love math, don't fuck with it, this isn't near equal, not possible. Each Bijuu equals 1/9th of the whole 10, therefore 2/9ths being on par with 7/9ths is ludacris, the artist.

Btw what other Edo, in the history, after being torn to ribbons of paper, can reconnect everything on a whim, and evade.... im calling that too.....BULLSHIT!

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 01-23-2013 at 09:38 AM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 09:46 AM   #21
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

None of this is actually hurting the Juubi. Those limbs are disposable, and even a combo bijuubomb between Nardo and Bee didn't put a scratch on it. The Alliance is aiming for Madara and Obito, one is immortal and the other can only be hit with the aid of Kakashi, both allow for them to not really give a shit and do things at their own pace.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 10:31 AM   #22
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart

Thanked 1,398 Times in 877 Posts
-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough

Damn it all. Now I'm more curious as to what Sasuke & them are searching for.
Anywho chapter was alright, a lot of emotional feels on Neji's death. Yada yada.~
Old 01-23-2013, 10:45 AM   #23
prez420
Chuunin

prez420 is on a distinguished roadprez420 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xethorsiph View Post
Yeah, saw it. I guess byuakugan is x-ray vision now?
They have always had the ability to see through solid objects even underground for a given range.

Last edited by prez420; 01-23-2013 at 06:29 PM.
prez420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 11:08 AM   #24
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

@neokakarott: It may seem odd to defend Kishi, but he already implied that the power of the Bijuu isn't equal between them or even linear, but exponential.

Think of it like the numbers of tails are the exponential of a chakra quantity (x). So the Ichibi would have x^1 chakra, the Niibi x^2, and so on. That way, Kurama and Gyuuki would represent 75% of the original Juubi chakra, explaining why the Juubi is pathetically crappy as of now.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 11:15 AM   #25
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xethorsiph View Post
So...how and why did Obito and Madara allow themselves to get hit? Why couldn't obito just Kamui himself and the links to the Jyuubi? Maybe that was Kakashi's doing, but why didn't Madara just do....any of the number of bad ass things he's shown himself to be capable of?
Obito can't phase anything besides himself out of reality, just teleport it. Using the teleport still would've severed the links so he just slipped the attack himself, but the links still got cut.

The bigger question: Why didn't they just absorb it using the Rinnegan?

Besides, Wind Release: Rasenshuriken is supposed to create a sphere after it hits it's target. Madara's form should've been disintegrated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Obito was still supposedly being controlled by Ino
She broke it off last chapter: http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/94883763/20 (Bottom Left)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Kishi's making #8 & 9 = 1 -7.... bullshit. I love math, don't fuck with it, this isn't near equal, not possible. Each Bijuu equals 1/9th of the whole 10, therefore 2/9ths being on par with 7/9ths is ludacris
No, each Bijuu isn't just 1/9th of the whole. Without even a single tail in his cloak, Naruto still beat down Gaara and Shukaku. They are not equal and Kurama's clearly stronger than Gyuki, pulling this off.

You will be missed.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 11:20 AM   #26
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,715 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by prez420 View Post
I has always had the ability to see through solid objects even underground for a given range.
It hasn't had an x-ray ability. The byakugan can only see chakra pathways. All hinata did was notice that naruto's shoulder was dislocated (which is easy to spot) and popped it back into place. The view of the joint was for the benefit of the reader.
kael03 is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
SirBenoit (01-23-2013)
Old 01-23-2013, 11:45 AM   #27
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of

Ok chapter, just annoyed with the milking of neji death.... Its been 3-4 chapters now.

SirBenoit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 11:56 AM   #28
Duncan33
The Unknown Quantity

Duncan33 is on a distinguished roadDuncan33 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post
The bigger question: Why didn't they just absorb it using the Rinnegan?
To answer your question, it's because Obito and Madara were more or less focusing most of their power to control the Juubi. Just like how Obito couldn't do much when he had the 6 jinks under his control. If either of them lose focus or give the Juubi too much power, they'll lose control of the beast.

Another reason why Nagato can't use the rinnegan to it's fullest because of the amount of chakra being used to control the 6 paths of Pain.

Duncan33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 12:10 PM   #29
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

I liked this chapter..

ANd it seems that sasuke and Co. are at the old uchiha clan Ghetto...

Seems that there could be something else besides the uchiha tablet there...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 12:53 PM   #30
Aman Shahur
Genin

Aman Shahur has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
I liked this chapter..

ANd it seems that sasuke and Co. are at the old uchiha clan Ghetto...

Seems that there could be something else besides the uchiha tablet there...
the sun eye plan set for commence soon..........revival for izuna uchia and sennin paths man is happening soon...........
Aman Shahur is offline   Reply With Quote