Naruto_617 - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 01-23-2013, 08:34 PM   #46
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Naruto_617

Last Chapter: WTF? How is everyone using Kyuubi Chakra so casually?

This Chapter: WTF? How is LEE using Kyuubi Chakra at all.

This manga is seriously becoming unbearable for me to read. Are we really going to just accept the fact that with a simple pat on the back Naruto can analyze peoples chakra type and custom fit the kyuubi's chakra to fit them. REALLY? The same Naruto that not too long ago was staring at armadillo penis, had his world (well turtle island actually) literally flipped upside down, and never knew it. No. I reject this storyline.

On the topic of handing out Kyuubi chakra like candy, I will simply say it's the most ridiculous thing ever. EVAR!!! It completely shits on the entire past 10 years of this manga. Especially the parts about him learning to use the Kyuubi chakra. It also shits on this whole shinobi alliance. Thousands of people showed up to help and were barely holding there own, and then Naruto gives about 30 or so people a high-five, and the whole battle shifts in their favor. LMAO!!! I could under stand if the kyuubi chakra made them all 10 times stronger. Or maybe even just 5 times. But only 3? Da' Fuck? These alliance clowns couldn't even touch Obito and Madara before, but with only a 3 times power up you got Lee blitzing Madara. FUCK THAT.

Edit: LOL, reading this chapter somehow reminded me of the Cell Saga of DBZ. You guys remember when Goku and Gohan came out from their training in the Hyberbolic Time Chamber, and they were just casually strolling around as Super Saiyans having lunch and shit like it was no big deal. That's basically where Naruto is right now. Difference is Goku didn't high-five Krillin and Mr. Popo, and turn them into a super saiyans. Because that would be horrible writing. Extremely horrible. And yet in this manga it's somehow justified. Seems odd to me. Just sayin'.

Last edited by ask me anything; 01-23-2013 at 08:45 PM.
ask me anything is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
J-man123 (01-24-2013)

Old 01-23-2013, 08:56 PM   #47
Encon Uchiha
Making a Naruto timeline

Encon Uchiha will become famous soon enoughEncon Uchiha will become famous soon enough

Anyone else laugh when they saw Orochimaru's huge shoulders in the last panel? lmao and has Hinata replaced Sakura as the main girl character ?0.o no sight of her

............../´¯/)........... (\¯ `\
............/ ....//..............\\....\
.........../....// ................\\....\
...../´¯/..../´¯\..... ....../¯`\....\¯`\
.././.../..../..../.|_..... ._|.\....\....\...\.\..
(.(....(....(..../.).. )..(..(.\....)....)....).) )
.\................\ /.../....\...\/............... .../
..\.......... ....... /........\.................... /
....\........... ...(............)............. .. ./
......\...... .......\.........../.......... . .../
Encon Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Encon Uchiha For This Useful Post:
Senkradlol (01-24-2013)
Old 01-23-2013, 09:49 PM   #48
Rasenganja
Anbu Herbalist

Rasenganja is on a distinguished road

YES!!!!!! That asshole finally got cut in half!!!!

REST.IN.PISS OBITA UCHIHO
............../´¯/)........... (\¯ `\
............/ ....//..............\\....\
.........../....// ................\\....\
...../´¯/..../´¯\..... ....../¯`\....\¯`\
.././.../..../..../.|_..... ._|.\....\....\...\.\..
(.(....(....(..../.).. )..(..(.\....)....)....).) )
.\................\ /.../....\...\/............... .../
..\.......... ....... /........\.................... /
....\........... ...(............)............. .. ./
......\...... .......\.........../.......... . .../
Rasenganja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 12:33 AM   #49
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Uh...what? Obito only had his connection to the Juubi severed. Madara's the one who got bisected with a vengeance.
The Following User Says Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
SirBenoit (01-24-2013)
Old 01-24-2013, 01:12 AM   #50
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encon Uchiha View Post
Anyone else laugh when they saw Orochimaru's huge shoulders in the last panel? lmao and has Hinata replaced Sakura as the main girl character ?0.o no sight of her
I DID ACTUALLY! I thought the drawing was terrible...he looks Frankensteinish lol! Glad u pointed that shit out lol!
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
Senkradlol (01-24-2013)
Old 01-24-2013, 03:05 AM   #51
thibs
Academy Student

thibs is an unknown quantity at this point

First off. why is this story manga so unbelievable? i mean did a lot of complainers forget this is a make believe story where physics dont apply? i mean for gosh sakes theyre leaping in the air 50 stories high.

2nd thing all those that say madara cant be hit by lee cuz hes a nobody...maybe madara just didnt care if he got hit cuz i dont maybe hes immortal? maybe the whole sense of urgency for his plan is not there because hes not alive and he cant become a host yet? maybe hes plotting this against obito and he has a grander plan? or simply kishi is just giving lee who just lost his best friend and rival some spot light.... i mean typically in manga series a person who just loses theyre friend lover etc. get a little air time reguardless if that character has no chance against them.

3rd... the ten tails is not in its complete form if im not mistaken...doesnt it have a 3rd form to become complete? so isnt it possible that the kyuubis powered chakra ninjas can do something like this to the jyuubi thats not even in its complete form? and i agree partly that the kyuubi has a big chunk of the chakra for 10 tails in general and that the 9 and 8 tails are definitely stronger then the other tailed beasts. combining all the tails without the actual kyuubi and hachiibi in the ten tails may have something more to do with the power of the ten tails being pushed back by all the cloaked ninjas.

4th...high fives a lil korny ya....but i mean this isnt a 18+ manga with a lot of blood gore and sex...its understandable that this is probly meant for 13-17 year old crowds....so i mean...ya alot of us were that age if not younger when starting this manga....the action and korny stuff like talk no jutsu is meant for the age appropriate crowds....so stop complaining about that stuff....working out problems through talking rather then killing if possible is without a doubt a theme to this series.

5th...just an observation but very annoying and maybe i dont care to see whos posting wat every week but i mean....a lot wish for sasukes return...then 3 or 4 weeks into it when kishi reminds u that hes obsessed with revenge that you will just bash on sasuke again....kishi will never win with everyone alllll the time....geeez just be patient and do something with ur lives every week.

and last but most important. i know a lot of the complainers week in and week out have invested a lot of years in manga....but come on to those that have to post hate....i mean why do u even bother reading it every week....seems like u all can write a better manga. so please do so so we can all complain especially kishi when u start to write something for 10 years and come out with some outlandish creation....why not just wait till its complete then read the rest that u missed if u have to know wat happens and then never pick it up again...its like a soap opera everytime on forums to see u all say this is garbage this cant happen. its so unbearable to read yet i read it anyways.......i dont get it....ur reading manga for crying out load its suppose to be unbelievable ninjas jumping from tree to tree. having powers of elements...kishi has been writing this story for many years and had a basic layout of how he wanted to write this....but its not like he knew every chapters layout from the start. so the inconsistencies are obviously gunna be there...

basically to those that complain and realllllly seem mad about the whole manga....rethink wat ur doing...can u drop this manga cuz ur so angry at the story? can u just wait till its all written thennn read it to end the story? so many options for you rather then read it and be miserable cuz u have to wait every week to read this....

long rant probly will be ignored thank you for your time
thibs is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thibs For This Useful Post:
IXI ANIMO IXI (01-24-2013), jericho Uzimaki (01-30-2013), moebrown20 (01-25-2013)
Old 01-24-2013, 03:42 AM   #52
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by thibs View Post
First off. why is this story manga so unbelievable? i mean did a lot of complainers forget this is a make believe story where physics dont apply? i mean for gosh sakes theyre leaping in the air 50 stories high.

2nd thing all those that say madara cant be hit by lee cuz hes a nobody...maybe madara just didnt care if he got hit cuz i dont maybe hes immortal? maybe the whole sense of urgency for his plan is not there because hes not alive and he cant become a host yet? maybe hes plotting this against obito and he has a grander plan? or simply kishi is just giving lee who just lost his best friend and rival some spot light.... i mean typically in manga series a person who just loses theyre friend lover etc. get a little air time reguardless if that character has no chance against them.

3rd... the ten tails is not in its complete form if im not mistaken...doesnt it have a 3rd form to become complete? so isnt it possible that the kyuubis powered chakra ninjas can do something like this to the jyuubi thats not even in its complete form? and i agree partly that the kyuubi has a big chunk of the chakra for 10 tails in general and that the 9 and 8 tails are definitely stronger then the other tailed beasts. combining all the tails without the actual kyuubi and hachiibi in the ten tails may have something more to do with the power of the ten tails being pushed back by all the cloaked ninjas.

4th...high fives a lil korny ya....but i mean this isnt a 18+ manga with a lot of blood gore and sex...its understandable that this is probly meant for 13-17 year old crowds....so i mean...ya alot of us were that age if not younger when starting this manga....the action and korny stuff like talk no jutsu is meant for the age appropriate crowds....so stop complaining about that stuff....working out problems through talking rather then killing if possible is without a doubt a theme to this series.

5th...just an observation but very annoying and maybe i dont care to see whos posting wat every week but i mean....a lot wish for sasukes return...then 3 or 4 weeks into it when kishi reminds u that hes obsessed with revenge that you will just bash on sasuke again....kishi will never win with everyone alllll the time....geeez just be patient and do something with ur lives every week.

and last but most important. i know a lot of the complainers week in and week out have invested a lot of years in manga....but come on to those that have to post hate....i mean why do u even bother reading it every week....seems like u all can write a better manga. so please do so so we can all complain especially kishi when u start to write something for 10 years and come out with some outlandish creation....why not just wait till its complete then read the rest that u missed if u have to know wat happens and then never pick it up again...its like a soap opera everytime on forums to see u all say this is garbage this cant happen. its so unbearable to read yet i read it anyways.......i dont get it....ur reading manga for crying out load its suppose to be unbelievable ninjas jumping from tree to tree. having powers of elements...kishi has been writing this story for many years and had a basic layout of how he wanted to write this....but its not like he knew every chapters layout from the start. so the inconsistencies are obviously gunna be there...

basically to those that complain and realllllly seem mad about the whole manga....rethink wat ur doing...can u drop this manga cuz ur so angry at the story? can u just wait till its all written thennn read it to end the story? so many options for you rather then read it and be miserable cuz u have to wait every week to read this....

I won't ignore you...your opinion is your opinion...as ours is ours.....Some of us complain because of what it used to be vs where it's heading...Some of us do write our own spin off fan fic predictions...mainly so we can revitalize the manga we USED to love. Yeah it's hard to please everyone...but who is Kishi pleasing right now? From Naruto to Sasuke..we begged for Sasuke due to the Messiah and penis lover Kishi made Naruto out to be. We got tired of Sasuke because he is nothing but a bitch and a moaner who STILL has emotional ties to dead people. (get over it) The whole interaction with his brother before and now siding once again with Oro.....shit not even Kishi thinks Sasuke is important anymore..... (been MIA for over 45 chapters). Yeah we could wait to the end to bitch and complain about the manga..but it was the WRITER who has obliterated the manga you seem to enjoy so much. On top of that what words was it again he used for Nagato....Part one was good part 2 was a shitty chapter but part 3 he was going to come back and hit us with the good stuff. (paraphrasing) Good thing Nagato has been sealed because he would come out of his casket and kill Kishi for again making this manga hard to follow.... it is not that we are turn coats when it comes to Kishi's quality as a writer/story teller....it is simply because it is not consistent enough.....that's my two cents

Last edited by apacolypz; 01-24-2013 at 04:29 AM.
NeoKakarott023 (01-24-2013)
Old 01-24-2013, 05:27 AM   #53
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Oro is awesome!!!!!!!!!

500 chapter Naruto couldnt get Sasuke to reenter Konoha

Oro did it in 2 chapter

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
-SassyLady- (01-24-2013), ask me anything (01-24-2013), jericho Uzimaki (01-30-2013), stubborn_d0nkey (01-27-2013), Vengeance (01-24-2013)
Old 01-24-2013, 05:33 AM   #54
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
Oro is awesome!!!!!!!!!

500 chapter Naruto couldnt get Sasuke to reenter Konoha

Oro did it in 2 chapter
Hahahah and mostly without sounding like the biggest perv of all time! Oro is just kicking it with the homies....
jericho Uzimaki (01-30-2013)
Old 01-24-2013, 08:47 AM   #55
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Glad you love the manga, personally it sucks, only interested in Sasuke and nothing else at all, period. And Sasuke's a lost cause, he dosen't know shit, and his personality is nonexistant. So its something to pass the time, that is all, like Bleach.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
-SassyLady- (01-24-2013), apacolypz (01-24-2013), ask me anything (01-24-2013), jericho Uzimaki (01-30-2013), kael03 (01-24-2013), Numinous (01-24-2013)
Old 01-24-2013, 08:54 AM   #56
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
So its something to pass the time, that is all, like Bleach.
Spot on, perfect!
NeoKakarott023 (01-24-2013)
Old 01-24-2013, 09:22 AM   #57
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Here we go again!

Quote:
Oh boy, why some people don't know the limits of Suspension of Disbelief? I've talked about it so many times so I'll just quote myself:

Quote:
There is a thing called Suspension of Disbelief. It's one of the major keys of the Fantasy genre and it's practically saying "We know things in real life aren't like that, but go with it". Thing is, Suspension of Disbelief is only applicable in the greatest barrier between reality and the fantasy, and does not apply in any other issues, even issues that are derived from that barrier.

What is the subject that is addressed by Suspension of Disbelief in Naruto? "Ninjas can do magical stuff with their hands, breath, eyes, etcetera.". And we go with it. But beyond that, Suspension of Disbelief is not applied in anything. That's why we call PnJ (Plot no Jutsu) to things that don't make sense, can't be saved by the Suspension of Disbelief and the only excuse for them is to help the plot. Like Naruto's fart vs Kiba, or the Manda Gambit by Sasuke vs Deidara.

(...) All the things that aren't addressed by the Suspension of Disbelief must follow logic. Like how jutsu are created: they follow the Lavoisier mantra "Nothing is created, nothing is lost, everything is transforming". So to create a jutsu, the nin must mix Physical Energy (gained from training and eating) and Spiritual Energy (gained by meditating and focusing) to create chakra, and that chakra is used to create the jutsu. Or how S/T justu work, since they follow the wormhole hypothesis. And the manga follows logic all the way (except obviously PnJ and the target of Suspension of Disbelief). Even things with heavy doses of fantasy on them, like Edo Tensei or the Six Paths of Pain. Knowing where the Suspension of Disbelief kicks in, they make sense.
Read that and return when you understand why people complain about certain aspects of the manga.

I won't bother with points 2 and 3 because discussing power levels at this point of the manga is almost futile.

Quote:
Personally, I'm much more concerned about Kurama's chakra being whored out and pretty much nullifying its uniqueness than the method applied, but you just had to employ the tired "it's for kids" arguments. Maybe I'm alone on this stance, but I don't think kids are stupid, so why dumb down things or them?

Sure, things can be simplified to avoid confusing the readers, but now to either not bother to explain stuff (how did Naruto know how to convert Kurama's chakra?), failing at science (Jokey Boy being the worst insult) and making the protagonist employ moralistic speeches with almost no substance or that directly contradict his previous stance (and even worse, making the villain the one who makes any logical sense) is not only non-productive to the mind of the readers, they are hazardous for their comprehension of narrative, characterization and even science.

As a final note on this point, you don't need gore and sex to make anything mature, you only need to address the complexity of the subjects you're employing, something Kishimoto has failed to address with Naruto.

Quote:
And yet another "get a life" jab. Oh gee, aren't you full of arguments already debunked before!

About Sasuke, I'm not a fan of his both because of Sasuketards which were unbearable a couple of years earlier and the fact his progression as a character is disappointing. Instead of focusing on his anti-hero aspect, Kishimoto simply drove him to villainous insanity to sometimes hilarious extremes and then he made the most mind-boggling character regression conceivable when he fought with Itachi just to pick up on a random point of his characterization with Orochimaru and continue from there.

That said, I won't mind Sasuke in an hypothetical mini-arc with this scroll if he keeps his head on his shoulders or his characterization makes sense from the point he's in now. If he starts chewing the scenery like he was in the Kage Summit/early War or acts like a dunce like in the Izanami fight I'll definitely call upon that.

Quote:
and last but most important. i know a lot of the complainers week in and week out have invested a lot of years in manga....but come on to those that have to post hate....i mean why do u even bother reading it every week...
Because we can and want and don't really hate the manga, but rather be disappointed by it considering its much higher quality in Part I?

Quote:
seems like u all can write a better manga. so please do so so we can all complain especially kishi when u start to write something for 10 years and come out with some outlandish creation..
I'm writing original fiction on the fanfiction thread. Here are the links of the 3 chapters I've released so far:

Chapter 0: First post, Second, Third.
Chapter 1: First post, Second, Third.
Chapter 2: First post, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth.

Feel free to comment. At least I'm not naive enough to employ the "well if you think it's bad why don't you do it better" argument that Roger Ebert would wipe his ass with.

Quote:
..why not just wait till its complete then read the rest that u missed if u have to know wat happens and then never pick it up again...
Who tells you some people don't do that already, at least on a monthly basis? And, trust me, if people really hated the manga, they'd drop it altogether. People actually like it enough to be willing of passing excruciating weeks of mediocrity to see if something good happens and gives hope the manga picks up the quality it had before.

Quote:
its like a soap opera everytime on forums to see u all say this is garbage this cant happen. its so unbearable to read yet i read it anyways.......i dont get it....ur reading manga for crying out load its suppose to be unbelievable ninjas jumping from tree to tree. having powers of elements...
Read the bit of suspension of disbelief above. Also, consistency and coherency are vital in any work of fiction, even fantasy.

Quote:
kishi has been writing this story for many years and had a basic layout of how he wanted to write this....but its not like he knew every chapters layout from the start. so the inconsistencies are obviously gunna be there...
There's a thing called a computer. It has little nifty software that can be used to keep track of what you're doing in your writing and do some research on subjects you're not entirely sure of. Even a notebook can be used to achieve the first effect and we know mangakas use them because we've seen pictures of their desks and, for example, Oda has a notebook with the next arc of his manga and some past arcs. I doubt it's hard for Kishimoto to do the same, so these inconsistencies can be there because he's human and humans err, but shouldn't be if he was keeping proper track of his writing.
Quote:
basically to those that complain and realllllly seem mad about the whole manga...rethink wat ur doing...can u drop this manga cuz ur so angry at the story?
I don't know about other, but I'm not mad at the whole manga. I'm simply irked by many of its developments in Part II, specially as of late. That said, I had to give up on the manga for a whole month after Obito's flashback because Kishimoto made one of his worst decisions for a plot twist and when he had the opportunity to make sense out of it, he simply refused and even made Obito a worst character than what he already was. But, as you can see, I'm back because I have some hope Kishimoto still will make sense out of it, although it's fading due to the writing of these few last chapters.

Quote:
can u just wait till its all written thennn read it to end the story? so many options for you rather then read it and be miserable cuz u have to wait every week to read this....
... and we read other stuff and some of us even write, so your point is completely moot.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Last edited by Numinous; 01-24-2013 at 09:24 AM.
Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
kael03 (01-24-2013), NeoKakarott023 (01-24-2013), stubborn_d0nkey (01-27-2013)
Old 01-24-2013, 09:34 AM   #58
krurk
ANBU

krurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enough

I had a quick thought, pretty sure I am off but curious as to what people think...

What if the only way to end Madara's Edo would be if he would attack himself? We are all sitting here wondering why he didn't unleash an attack when they came so close to him soooo...

Lets ASSUME that he was somewhat underestimating their speed and thats why they were able to get so close...

Next Madara's major attack Susanoo may break the concentration he has on the Juubi, leading us to wonder why he didn't use some attack such as the meteor attack against the alliance...

This leads me to believe that if Madara is injured by his own attacks he is unable to recooperate, there has always been a loop hole to every jutsu, I highly doubt there would be a flaw in Edo such as the one Madara exploited and there would not be a flaw in that design as well, which leads me to believe that if any of his attacks hit him, it could end Edo Tensei...

2. Part Two started off alright, it introduced new characters and it continued to show the same potential, honestly, the story had a lot of promise up until the Pain Arc.

3. Pain Arc occurs and all Leaf ninja are revived after they were slaughtered, this started the failing of Kishi because he won't kill off main charcters.

4. Kage Summit was a tad disappointing simply because we didn't see any of the charcters that SHOULD have been introduced during the chuunin exams.

5. The War has been epicly disappointing because Kishi is killing off Edo's in a matter of one chapter when each edo (Kages, Swordsman, Nagato and Itachi) when they should get around 4 or 5 chapters of dedication.

Kishi started cutting the story shorter, his chapters have gotten shorter from 21 pages to 17 per week,

Now if you don't like this reasoning, you can simply go to another forum.
krurk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 09:40 AM   #59
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Another newbie coming out of nowhere to use his/her first posts to mindlessly bash the entire forum for not sucking Kishimoto's dick on a weekly basis without having any idea what he/she's talking about? Been a while since we had one of them.

No point in saying more since Num pretty much got it covered.
The Following User Says Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
SirBenoit (01-24-2013)
Old 01-24-2013, 10:42 AM   #60
prez420
Chuunin

prez420 is on a distinguished roadprez420 is on a distinguished road

Those saying lee can't hit madara need to rethink that statement because it has been known sense the early chapters of the manga that the weakness to the eye techs is the body of the user must be trained enough to keep up with what the eye sees. Lee trains his body exclusively his physical attacks are far above nearly every other ninja on that field not to mention he just got juiced up with 9tails chakra which appears to act like gates chakra without the drawbacks. The question that needs to be asked is if madara can even lay a finger on lee.

Yeah Im a Lee fan he needs his time to shine too =)

Last edited by prez420; 01-24-2013 at 10:46 AM.
prez420 is offline   Reply With Quote