Fairy Tail 316 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Old 01-25-2013, 04:53 AM   #1
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road
Fairy Tail 316

http://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/316

Nice chapter. Enjoy
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-25-2013, 05:19 AM   #2
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Re: Fairy Tail 316

Thanks, So Erza is about to snap on this bitch! Minerva just dug her own grave.. As It seemed Igneel was looking forward to the gate opening...10,000 dragons taking down the kingdom...damn..funny how the princess looks like Lucy too? The eclipse hinders their usage of their magic powers? (Heroes) (lol) He told Gajeel he was weaker than Natsu...(another mistake)....Mr. Ten Saints is about to have fun with black lightning dude and Laxus. Not the one hit kill chapter I expected so thumbs up lol.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 06:32 AM   #3
Reesaroni
Genin

Reesaroni is an unknown quantity at this point

Minerva is such an evil cunt, I love it.
Reesaroni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 06:42 AM   #4
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,272 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

I thought dragons were nearly extinct in FT. Where did 10000 of them suddenly appear from ? Were they in hiding ? Did acknologia pull an Alduin ?
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 07:04 AM   #5
apacolypz
ANBU

It has something to do with the portal/gates.... Igneel and Grandine were in another world...due to the info we just received about the mass killings of dragons we all assumed that they were extinct...but we still don't know the real reason why they left earth 14 or so years ago. Or how many departed or hid. I agree though 10,000....is just a bit beyond my grasp of comprehending.
Old 01-25-2013, 07:23 AM   #6
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

The only portal is the one in the castle right ?

Unless these are stealth ninja dragons it would be hard to miss them passing through it.
Old 01-25-2013, 07:44 AM   #7
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Buck09 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
The only portal is the one in the castle right ?

Unless these are stealth ninja dragons it would be hard to miss them passing through it.
Well Grandine has be shown to assume a different form. When she went to talk to Igneel I mean.

I'm more curious as to how this will effect the Dragon King Feast ? Is it literally in the name as in they devour a whole country or is there something else involved ?

Think the Black Dragon will make an appearance ?
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Kamina: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Buck09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 08:20 AM   #8
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

So what's gonna happen? Rogue & Sting transform into Dragons which somehow calls the others?

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 08:28 AM   #9
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
So what's gonna happen? Rogue & Sting transform into Dragons which somehow calls the others?
They could only use dragon force...lol Dragon Festival or whatever is supposed to take place. Maybe the eclipse project goes haywire? We have seen Igneel and Grandine (airform) within a lava filled cavern. @ Dagaro it could be the palace portal or an outside one. (ex. portal or whatever they used that one time to go to Edolas.) It seems to me the dragons were called back for a reason. (dragon King possibly?) They were stuck in that domain and seem to be awaiting release via the King Festival possibly?! Will it be either Sting, Rogue, Natsu, Gajeel or Wendy to open a portal/gateway to that world...(unknown)
Old 01-25-2013, 03:00 PM   #10
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

looking forward to igneel, natsu interaction. But i still am wary about what exactly is the eclipse plan. It would be hilarious if the princess opened the portal and all the dragons come from it.
My question is can the future lucy use the celestial spirits?
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 03:42 PM   #11
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Quote:
It would be hilarious if the princess opened the portal and all the dragons come from it.
Dumb blondes.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
Pritha (01-25-2013)
Old 01-25-2013, 07:32 PM   #12
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,648 Times in 1,597 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
I thought dragons were nearly extinct in FT. Where did 10000 of them suddenly appear from ?
2 major possibilities:

1) These are new and younger dragons. Just because Dragneel has been stuck up in a cave like a sour puss, doesn't mean other dragons haven't been getting it on. jk

2) The souls of dead dragons are resurrected and controlled by somebody wanting to reignite the human/dragon war.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 08:52 PM   #13
op101
Genin

op101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post

2) The souls of dead dragons are resurrected and controlled by somebody wanting to reignite the human/dragon war.
Massive dragon graveyard...supposed dragon invasion...time travelling...gateways...portals...yep lol. I might have an idea of what will happen :P
Old 01-25-2013, 09:31 PM   #14
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Fus ro dah.
Old 01-26-2013, 07:20 PM   #15
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,648 Times in 1,597 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by op101 View Post
Massive dragon graveyard...supposed dragon invasion...time travelling...gateways...portals...yep lol. I might have an idea of what will happen :P
Lol, are you saying the dragons from the past are going to come to the future and FT will have to send them all back to fix the time stream?

At first I was like "worst theory evar111!!!.", but then I remembered who wrote this story so it seems to be most plausible thing mentioned so far. jk

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote