Naruto_617 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-26-2013, 08:19 PM   #29
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_617

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Actually, given current feats Gai and Kitsuchi can definitely beat Tsunade and Mei. Neither of them have the speed to keep up with a gated Gai, and Tsunade has never tanked an attack on the level of Afternoon tiger. They don't have a counter to mountain sandwich, nor do they have the speed to blitz Kitsuchi before he uses the jutsu.

He decimates all of them with ease. He can spam Bijuubombs, level an entire forest by just spinning, and he has tanked a bijuubomb himself putting his durability outside of what the kage can generate. Oonoki is the only one that poses a threat due to the nature of his attacks, but he would meet a bijuubomb in return.
I personally give Tsunade an easy victory over the Rock Dude, she'd smash every earth attack like nothing, with Gai she can produce enough offense to keep him off with her power, and she can heal. Hell she's in half right now moving around with a plan. The other Broad's techs decimate all of the defenses of Gates, or earth techs IMHO. If one has a tech thats melts Susanno, C'mon Son. All great battles, but I don't think Kage was 'given' to anyone they're besides Tsunade. Now Tsunade ain't the best in battle, but nobody's on par to heal like her.

KB, sure he has that power, but Raichu has Bijuu like power #1 and his speed is unmatched, even to KB supposedly. He can move faster than sharingans can see him, ELITE MS Users, so he'd be no walk in the park, or Oonki, or Gaara, IMHO. The Broads he'd dust regularly, but for Tsunade it would just be torture because she'd keep healing, to get crushed some more. IMHO.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote