Naruto_617 - Page 6 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 01-26-2013, 08:19 PM   #76
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_617

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Actually, given current feats Gai and Kitsuchi can definitely beat Tsunade and Mei. Neither of them have the speed to keep up with a gated Gai, and Tsunade has never tanked an attack on the level of Afternoon tiger. They don't have a counter to mountain sandwich, nor do they have the speed to blitz Kitsuchi before he uses the jutsu.

He decimates all of them with ease. He can spam Bijuubombs, level an entire forest by just spinning, and he has tanked a bijuubomb himself putting his durability outside of what the kage can generate. Oonoki is the only one that poses a threat due to the nature of his attacks, but he would meet a bijuubomb in return.
I personally give Tsunade an easy victory over the Rock Dude, she'd smash every earth attack like nothing, with Gai she can produce enough offense to keep him off with her power, and she can heal. Hell she's in half right now moving around with a plan. The other Broad's techs decimate all of the defenses of Gates, or earth techs IMHO. If one has a tech thats melts Susanno, C'mon Son. All great battles, but I don't think Kage was 'given' to anyone they're besides Tsunade. Now Tsunade ain't the best in battle, but nobody's on par to heal like her.

KB, sure he has that power, but Raichu has Bijuu like power #1 and his speed is unmatched, even to KB supposedly. He can move faster than sharingans can see him, ELITE MS Users, so he'd be no walk in the park, or Oonki, or Gaara, IMHO. The Broads he'd dust regularly, but for Tsunade it would just be torture because she'd keep healing, to get crushed some more. IMHO.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-26-2013, 08:35 PM   #77
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
I personally give Tsunade an easy victory over the Rock Dude, she'd smash every earth attack like nothing
She has never destroyed something that large. It dwarfed Gedomazo, she would be squished right away.

Quote:
with Gai she can produce enough offense to keep him off with her power, and she can heal.
Gai shits on her in speed and hand to hand prowess. Tsunade is nothing but a simple brawler with super strength, she won't land a single hit.

Quote:
and she can heal. Hell she's in half right now moving around with a plan
The attacks she has regenerated from have nothing on Afternoon tiger. AT generated a colossal explosion, comparable to a chunk of the turtle island.

Quote:
The other Broad's techs decimate all of the defenses of Gates, or earth techs IMHO.
It's not about opinions, they either have the feats or they don't which in this case they definitely lack them.

Quote:
If one has a tech thats melts Susanno, C'mon Son.
Stage 1 SusanoO, and it only melted a bit of the rib cages. Given the time Sasuke was surrounded by the acid mist the rate of consumption is pretty much shit. Just to put it into perspective the rib cage was nearly smashed by the Raikage, and none of his attacks even come close to AT or mountain sandwich.

Just look at the difference.

Liger bomb

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v49/c463/8.html

Mountain sandwich

Mei and Tsunade ain't destroying that.

Quote:
but I don't think Kage was 'given' to anyone
A kage doesn't have to be the strongest shinobi in the village. I'm not downplaying their power, I'm simply going by feats.

Quote:
KB, sure he has that power, but Raichu has Bijuu like power #1
Bijuu like chakra is the typical hype tool you see in battle manga. He has done absolutely nothing that puts him anywhere near a serious Bee.

Quote:
and his speed is unmatched, even to KB supposedly.
A non factor here. B bijuubombs his ass to ashes, not to mention that he can't really harm Bee. Yes, Kishi said that he slice a horn off at some point, but that is highly inconsistent with his showings in the manga.

Quote:
so he'd be no walk in the park, or Oonki, or Gaara, IMHO.
All of them would die. Did you miss the bijuubomb B and Kurama made ? That shit was so big Kishi felt the need to show the circumference of the earth to highlight how powerful it was.

Quote:
ut for Tsunade it would just be torture because she'd keep healing, to get crushed some more. IMHO.
Again, being stabbed is a far cry from an attack that can vaporize a mountain.

Last edited by Dagoro; 01-26-2013 at 08:41 PM.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 02:29 AM   #78
Senkradlol
Chuunin

Senkradlol is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
@Senk

Think of it this way, Kishi didn't bother to develop the rookies in all of part 2, so in the last fight he gives them a bs power up just to force some relevancy upon them, even though the enemy is infinitely more powerful than they can ever hope to be. That is contrived as hell. So yes, the rookies are useless, and what they're doing on this fight will probably not have much of an impact once the Juubi mutates again.
Yeah I agree, but the point is they get screen time now. I think it's a gay power-up give away spree, but at least I wont have to watch naruto beat tobi/madara by himself.

I need more than rasengan spam
Senkradlol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 09:53 AM   #79
NeoKakarott023

NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
She has never destroyed something that large. It dwarfed Gedomazo, she would be squished right away.

Gai shits on her in speed and hand to hand prowess. Tsunade is nothing but a simple brawler with super strength, she won't land a single hit.

The attacks she has regenerated from have nothing on Afternoon tiger. AT generated a colossal explosion, comparable to a chunk of the turtle island.

It's not about opinions, they either have the feats or they don't which in this case they definitely lack them.

Stage 1 SusanoO, and it only melted a bit of the rib cages. Given the time Sasuke was surrounded by the acid mist the rate of consumption is pretty much shit. Just to put it into perspective the rib cage was nearly smashed by the Raikage, and none of his attacks even come close to AT or mountain sandwich.

Just look at the difference.

Liger bomb

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v49/c463/8.html

Mountain sandwich

Mei and Tsunade ain't destroying that.

A kage doesn't have to be the strongest shinobi in the village. I'm not downplaying their power, I'm simply going by feats.

Bijuu like chakra is the typical hype tool you see in battle manga. He has done absolutely nothing that puts him anywhere near a serious Bee.

A non factor here. B bijuubombs his ass to ashes, not to mention that he can't really harm Bee. Yes, Kishi said that he slice a horn off at some point, but that is highly inconsistent with his showings in the manga.

All of them would die. Did you miss the bijuubomb B and Kurama made ? That shit was so big Kishi felt the need to show the circumference of the earth to highlight how powerful it was.

Again, being stabbed is a far cry from an attack that can vaporize a mountain.
The Earth User Dude, he's cool don't get me wrong... but against large slow enemies. It takes him time to create whatever Earth thing he's doing, so to me the 2 Broads have to have at least average speed for a shinobi #1, #2 Tsunade ain't just some nobody, she's a Sannin, and not just for healing. I'm not overhyping the Broad, but in the world of Broads in Naruto she's a Beast. Honestly since she's been Hokage the only time she's been seen doing work was against Madara. All of the Kages were on beast mode (and could've easily killed everybody on that list except for KB, and Gai), including th broads, UNTIL Ultimate Susanno came to town.

Maito Gai, honestly if he had aspirations could be a Kage, his uselessness after using Gates is disappointing. After Gates, he's like Ino and needs someone to protect his carcass. Therein lies his problem, if his enemy can withstand the attacks, just at least until Gai's tank is exhausted, and they can simply move and carry a kunai, he's toast. But he ain't walking through the Dude Kages at all, and I'd say eventually he'd perish vs. all of them. Mei's feats keep getting shit on, but all she has to do is spit, and lava ain't just some bullshit to walk through either. Gai's speed helps and he can get her, but remember Gai works under Tsunade for a reason. Gates ain't enough to kill Tsunade, she can't die in battle, she said it herself, thats why she's halved still going.

Mei, her techs were being used casually, note how she used the Lava to separate herself, and thought she was going to toy with Sasuke, she wasn't going all out. The only time she's ever been seen as going all out was vs. Edo-Madara, thats the truth, and he had a problem with how she was using her techs at one point, this Broad did turn out disappointing, but she was far from Sakura.

Ooniki, Gaara. Everybody on that list except for Gai, and KB wouldn't even touch these 2, even the Cloud Dude, and his lighteneng techs, which should pwn Gaara, would meet his end. They're chakra tanks are on different levels, Gaara would eventually get him when he was exhausted. I do think him and Gai would have a helluva battle, but because Gaara can virtually turn himself into sand to evade and move, at some point one must decide that honestly they'res not a kick ever made that can destroy sand. Ooniki, is a powerhouse that would vaporize everyone with ease except Gai, or KB.

KB a wildcard, him or Naruto has the strength or bijuu to defeat a kage, but within the grand scheme of things, Naruto is seemingly one of few that has wanted to be Hokage, Gaara like had no choice he was born into the leadership shit. But know this Minato was battling with Kyuubs, and Hiruzen came out there as well, Konoha survived the highest Bijuu on the loose during Naruto's birth. Yeah KB's special cause he's sync'd with his Bijuu, but remember his own words 'Sasuke was the toughest shinobi I ever fought'.... this was before Sasuke had even killed Danzou, or achieved EMS. I say all of that to say simply this Madara has been 'killed' in Edo form at least 2 times to this point (not counting his own suicides), and there is NO, thats Zero characters within Narutoverse that can walk the Earth like Cain, and kick every ass, or village, or enemy in front of him. The only one that is near that is Naruto. The Bijuudama Bombs have the same issue and errors that Jyuubi is facing, and so did Naruto at 7 Tails vs Pein, it takes time to create them. During the creation the user is vunerable, all one has to do is damage it during the creation and it blows up in the face, or throat, etc.

Raichu, whom I don't like is just being shat on though, this Dude fell back from a full power Lariat from KB, and Rock Dude, Darui (his own underling), Kakashi, Gai, etc are just walking this Dude like a pet... really? I still don't understand how even Edo Madara could actually touch him unless he was caught up assisting others, or was eventually trapped by the multiple incomplete Susanno's, but the list of characters before, except for KB are getting walked on by this Guy, even Gai, his chakra tank couldn't last this Dude.

And no a Kage ain't the strongest, but a Jounin from anywhere ain't just walking through any Kage, just can't happen.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 01-27-2013 at 09:54 AM.
Old 01-27-2013, 12:27 PM   #80
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Again, titles and your opinion don't mean jack when comparing characters.

Feats > all.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 04:30 PM   #81
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by krurk View Post
I had a quick thought, pretty sure I am off but curious as to what people think...

What if the only way to end Madara's Edo would be if he would attack himself? We are all sitting here wondering why he didn't unleash an attack when they came so close to him soooo...

Lets ASSUME that he was somewhat underestimating their speed and thats why they were able to get so close...

Next Madara's major attack Susanoo may break the concentration he has on the Juubi, leading us to wonder why he didn't use some attack such as the meteor attack against the alliance...

This leads me to believe that if Madara is injured by his own attacks he is unable to recooperate, there has always been a loop hole to every jutsu, I highly doubt there would be a flaw in Edo such as the one Madara exploited and there would not be a flaw in that design as well, which leads me to believe that if any of his attacks hit him, it could end Edo Tensei...
Third raikage

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 04:42 PM   #82
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubborn_d0nkey View Post
Third raikage
Madara's Meteor attack.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 10:17 PM   #83
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Madara's Meteor attack.
and his explanation to why edo tense is used in the first place
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Pritha For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (01-28-2013)
Old 01-29-2013, 08:24 AM   #84
NeoKakarott023

My understanding is that everyone on the battlefield is equal to Naruto in cloak mode. I'm sorry, Sasuke fought against that his first battle with Naruto waaay back when. Somehow I just seriously doubt that even with these boost they're in the neighborhood of Obito's, or Madara's power levels. At they're current state they could defeat the Kyuubi alone IMHO, and thats at full power. Naruto couldn't defeat the both of them by himself.

I speak 4 languages...

Old 01-29-2013, 02:28 PM   #85
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,705 Times in 2,857 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

They're garbage. Now they're just powered up garbage. They can't take on Kyuubi at full power.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 06:43 PM   #86
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Some randomness for you guys.
Apparently we're getting some human Priscilla back story before the fight continues.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 09:06 PM   #87
NeoKakarott023

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
They're garbage. Now they're just powered up garbage. They can't take on Kyuubi at full power.
Edo-Madara is equal to Kyuubs in chakra, limitless, and he has 2 sets of 'Magic Eyeballs' that were once used to control the Kyuubi like a puppy. This doesn't even add Obito, Harashirma's power up boosts, etc. I'd take the 2 Uchiha's everyday of the week and 5 times on Sunday vs. Kyuubs and Naruto alone. Already if someone hadn't save Naruto he would've been skewered, story Fin.

I speak 4 languages...

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 01-29-2013 at 09:09 PM.
Old 01-29-2013, 10:04 PM   #88
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,705 Times in 2,857 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Edo-Madara is equal to Kyuubs in chakra, limitless, and he has 2 sets of 'Magic Eyeballs' that were once used to control the Kyuubi like a puppy. This doesn't even add Obito, Harashirma's power up boosts, etc. I'd take the 2 Uchiha's everyday of the week and 5 times on Sunday vs. Kyuubs and Naruto alone. Already if someone hadn't save Naruto he would've been skewered, story Fin.
When did it state Madara was equal to Kyuubi in chakra? I don't recall it at all. At the bolded, that applies to like everyone in Naruto(Sasuke, Sakura, Kakashi, the list goes on.)
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 02:05 AM   #89
tien
Chuunin

tien is on a distinguished roadtien is on a distinguished road

if Madara has limitless chakra, that puts him above, but i guess I would liken it unto two bottles, one has a bigger capacity but a smaller funnel to dump it all out at once, and the other with a smaller capacity but a much larger funnel to exert more chakra at once(naruto+kyuubi).

if the Juubi is like pure nature energy would that not put Naruto in a more unique position. He should be able to make as many clones as there are alliance members in Sage mode. On top of this, and it was stated in the anime by Kakashi( I think.......too offset the FACT police) that naruto's chakra capacity as like 4 times the amount of his, but if the Kyuubi was not housed in Naruto's soul, this would be 100 times the amount. With those two syncing, this should boost them up much more.

Someone has a problem with Naruto knowing the nature of each persons chakra type, why, when in kyuubi mode his mental ablities to sense hostilities within a person is heightened. naruto was ever highly empathic, the more complete the syncing of his and the kyuubi's new blending would make this even more complete, knowing a person and their heart. Hell the 1st's kekkai genkai was unmatched even by a kekkai touta, nature sustains life and something every lifeform could relate too. I think his empathy and abilities was why he could control the bijuu, I would not be surprised if naruto gains the abilities and experience of every shinobi on that battlfield, just saying , not to start off any stupid bickering that is prevalent on here now.
tien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 02:43 AM   #90
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
When did it state Madara was equal to Kyuubi in chakra?
Madara isn't equal to Kurama in chakra, but his won't run out. It's a definite advantage, but he doesn't have more chakra.

Ex: Kyuubi has 10000 chakra. Each attack drains a little portion of that pool. Madara has 100, but none of his attacks will drain the pool, but he can't use an attack that would require more than those 100 points.

Energy wise, it's pretty similar to the situation with Android 17 and 18 in DBZ.

You will be missed.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote