Naruto 618 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 01-30-2013, 01:13 AM   #1
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Naruto 618

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/618

I knew it.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (01-30-2013), Encon Uchiha (01-30-2013), NeoKakarott023 (01-30-2013)

Old 01-30-2013, 01:23 AM   #2
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 618

ohh god !!! i really thought the kyubi would come out instead
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 01:25 AM   #3
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

I pretty much called this from the moment they first said the people who know everything. Anyway did Sasuke just let Orochimaru regain his jutsu & gain control over the four Hokages(what a dujmbass)? Someone isn't thinking properly. We may get something with the Kyuubi's other half. Overall good (4/5) chapter since it was about Sasuke & Naruto wasn't in it.

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 01-30-2013 at 01:26 AM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (01-30-2013), ckraizitee (01-30-2013), jericho Uzimaki (01-30-2013), ninjalostboy95 (01-30-2013), Pritha (01-30-2013), stubborn_d0nkey (01-30-2013)
Old 01-30-2013, 01:28 AM   #4
Xethorsiph
Genin

Xethorsiph is an unknown quantity at this point

One of the only rules we had is gone. Great. All of this crap sealing the Edo's permanently is destroyed forever. We can just pick it back up whenever. At least we should get some damn good exposition, plus a full powered Orochimaru.
Xethorsiph is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Xethorsiph For This Useful Post:
ExplosiveArt (01-30-2013), NeoKakarott023 (01-30-2013)
Old 01-30-2013, 01:29 AM   #5
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road

Holy shit. Everyone was right apart from me. I thought Oro will take Sasuke to train in Sage Mode but he took him to the shrine and hacked the death reaper to edo tensei the 4 hokages.
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 01:30 AM   #6
Pritha
Chuunin

something other than naruto, good indead. what if he releases the kyubi but doesnt get sealed inside sasuke but just poofs itself into naruto. the way the manga is going on , it might happen too.
Old 01-30-2013, 01:50 AM   #7
Vengeance
Death Scythe

It would have been funny if Konohamaru was used as a sacrifice.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (01-30-2013)
Old 01-30-2013, 01:57 AM   #8
Pritha
Chuunin

how convenient it is to see that u can wear a mask and summon the death god. What was the use of sacrificing minato or sarutobi for that? just wear the damn mask.
@veng , u know what would be funny. If u remember the flash backs where naruto looks at a mask and the owner throws that into his face. What would have happened if the mask he asked for was the mask oro used now :P
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pritha For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (01-30-2013), Gakure (01-30-2013), Vengeance (01-30-2013)
Old 01-30-2013, 02:00 AM   #9
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Wow that would have been so fucking productive to the story if we all hadn't seen this coming a mile and a half away. Good thing it was predictable as anything or we might have gotten a decent chap.

EDIT: Wait a minute. If the Kage are going to have to talk, they're going to need their consciousness and whatnot. Which means that Tobirama can just break Oro's control whenever the fuck he feels like it. This is an unbelievably stupid gambit for all parties involved.

EDIT ROUND 2: Wait another minute. Minato should still be perfectly capable of FTG-ing right the fuck onto Tobito. This could be quite damn interesting.

Last edited by AOTKorby; 01-30-2013 at 02:20 AM.
AOTKorby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (01-30-2013), ckraizitee (01-30-2013), Freakout (02-03-2013), jericho Uzimaki (01-30-2013), ninjalostboy95 (01-30-2013), Numinous (01-30-2013), stubborn_d0nkey (01-30-2013)
Old 01-30-2013, 02:12 AM   #10
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Shit is going to hit the fan with this. If the Kage don't manage to free themselves somehow, I'll be incredibly disappointed.

However, I do wonder if Minato can turn Sasuke around.

You will be missed.

Last edited by Emissary of Justice; 01-30-2013 at 02:14 AM.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 02:37 AM   #11
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

wow so should I pull up my old predictions cause right now...things are going pretty much as I predicted...and later Jericho many many months ago...The only other people to know what is going on and what went down are the previous Kage....the mask of the Shinigami...kinda cool...being remnants of the Whirlpool village it seemed. Not a bad chapter...a bit quick
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (01-30-2013)
Old 01-30-2013, 02:47 AM   #12
Encon Uchiha
Making a Naruto timeline

Encon Uchiha will become famous soon enoughEncon Uchiha will become famous soon enough

I fuckin predicted this the moment they got the scroll into the story.
But DAMN i have never been this excited since i saw Madara come form the coffin. 4 Hokages, Full powered Orochimaru and Sasuke....HOLY SHIT MADARA IS GOING DOWN! XD

Madara is gonna orgasm when he sees Hashirama lmaoo

Tobi is gonna shit his pants when he sees Minato lolol

im too fuckin excited XD

............../´¯/)........... (\¯ `\
............/ ....//..............\\....\
.........../....// ................\\....\
...../´¯/..../´¯\..... ....../¯`\....\¯`\
.././.../..../..../.|_..... ._|.\....\....\...\.\..
(.(....(....(..../.).. )..(..(.\....)....)....).) )
.\................\ /.../....\...\/............... .../
..\.......... ....... /........\.................... /
....\........... ...(............)............. .. ./
......\...... .......\.........../.......... . .../

Last edited by Encon Uchiha; 01-30-2013 at 02:52 AM.
Encon Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Encon Uchiha For This Useful Post:
Senkradlol (01-30-2013)
Old 01-30-2013, 02:53 AM   #13
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encon Uchiha View Post
I fuckin predicted this the moment they got the scroll into the story.
But DAMN i have never been this excited since i saw Madara come form the coffin. 4 Hokages, Full powered Orochimaru and Sasuke....HOLY SHIT MADARA IS GOING DOWN! XD

Madara is gonna orgasm when he sees Hashirama lmaoo

Tobi is gonna shit his pants when he sees Minato lolol
I am very excited....I predicted everything thus far besides the damn Mask....(well and not the Zetsu sacrifices. It seemed a bit rushed but hey we all knew something along these lines were being constructed behind the scenes. Madara is going down and Obito is about to be raped. Loved how Sasuke stood in his lovers spot overlooking the city. Even Oro seems reluctant to play bad guy just yet...too many obstacles for him.
Old 01-30-2013, 02:56 AM   #14
Encon Uchiha
Making a Naruto timeline

Encon Uchiha will become famous soon enoughEncon Uchiha will become famous soon enough

Do you guys think when the Yin chakra gets back to Kurama, that he'll take his power back from Naruto?(since its evil is back) Or will Naruto just get a massive power boost than he already has -_-

Finally we will see Hashirama's feats in front of us rather than demonstrated by Madara and this whole whos the strongest Kage debate will be settled.

............../´¯/)........... (\¯ `\
............/ ....//..............\\....\
.........../....// ................\\....\
...../´¯/..../´¯\..... ....../¯`\....\¯`\
.././.../..../..../.|_..... ._|.\....\....\...\.\..
(.(....(....(..../.).. )..(..(.\....)....)....).) )
.\................\ /.../....\...\/............... .../
..\.......... ....... /........\.................... /
....\........... ...(............)............. .. ./
......\...... .......\.........../.......... . .../

Last edited by Encon Uchiha; 01-30-2013 at 02:58 AM.
Encon Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Encon Uchiha For This Useful Post:
Tmoore (01-30-2013)
Old 01-30-2013, 03:03 AM   #15
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encon Uchiha View Post
Do you guys think when the Yin chakra gets back to Kurama, that he'll take his power back from Naruto?(since its evil is back) Or will Naruto just get a massive power boost than he already has -_-

Finally we will see Hashirama's feats in front of us rather than demonstrated by Madara and this whole whos the strongest Kage debate will be settled.
We are all assuming they will be ordered to go to war...it would be cool if this happens but what if it's just a chance they he receives info and releases their soul..i mean a bit overkill..the five(four) Kages, Sasuke and Group, Four Kages of old and the alliance vs Obito and the now soon the be failing Madara...it to me sounds like overkill. Bring back the old guys because the new gen can't kick it... Though just them sitting in the back ground and observing while commenting personally would be enough for me. To see Hashi at this point would be redundant as Madara has already been spamming his techs...Kishi could of done this early to make certain how this would/should impact the readers...

Edit: did anyone notice Oro jump bodies into Zetsu?!!!

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/618/16

Last edited by apacolypz; 01-30-2013 at 03:13 AM.