Bleach 525 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 01-30-2013, 03:24 AM   #1
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Bleach 525

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/525

Ahh she was killing him damn near and healing him to break his own sealed power...As A kid he was that monstrous? Wow! I don't won't her to die to boost him...because personally both of them unleashed would be pure hell for the Quincies. Cool chapter mostly

Last edited by apacolypz; 01-30-2013 at 03:31 AM.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (01-30-2013)

Old 01-30-2013, 03:32 AM   #2
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough
Re: Bleach 525

"Come."

He cuts her down the middle.

...LOL.

You will be missed.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:34 AM   #3
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

yeah kinda terrible lol....
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
Gamabunta (01-30-2013)
Old 01-30-2013, 04:27 AM   #4
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Lame.

Kempachi is holding back massively ? Really ?

The guys has an endless reiatsu pool, wouldn't it be much better to teach the motherfucker how to use shit ? Proper sword technique, Kido and whatnot ?
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
Gamabunta (01-30-2013)
Old 01-30-2013, 08:38 AM   #5
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Kenpachi, a forced Saiyan.... okay. He was a Monster as a Kid, a fucking animal, BRING THAT FUCKER BACK, HELL LET THE LIL FUCKER BE THE BANKAI!

Lol, but with all of that, its still just to be able to beat the assistant, Juha would stomp Ken through the planet to the next one. Which sucks.

Btw, tha Broad is merely increasing Ken's power level, and giving him access to his bloodlust unfettered, she's not going to teach him the Bankai, I see what Kubos' doing to drag this shit out. Which is dumb, if I were the Quincies, I'd go home, eat, sleep, shit, take a shower, and come back (the latest) the next day to kick some more ass until I find the Key.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 01-30-2013 at 08:41 AM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 09:16 AM   #6
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

He's not really learning anything.

What was that art of killing shit about ?

I was expecting Kenpachi to learn how to fight properly, hone his usage of reiatsu and eventually Bankai. Instead he needs to become even more of a loose cannon ? The hell is that ?
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 09:22 AM   #7
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

So Zaraki has self imposed mental limiters placed to restrain his power. As he fights stronger opponents these limiters are removed to compensate for the differences in power? Holy rusted metal batman Zaraki is secretly Kal-El! Total fucking ripoff.

I like the idea of Urahara constantly killing Zaraki then reviving him however it means we already know how this is going to turn out. Eventually Zaraki is going to cut her down but will most likely spare her.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 09:59 AM   #8
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

I might have misread but I thought the intentions to train Kenpachi was to get him to learn how to activate his zanpaktou.

So if I'm to understand, Unohana is a monstrous blood thirsty bitch that is stronger than everyone but but still weaker than Kenpachi?
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 10:27 AM   #9
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Apparently "the art of killing" really means "the art of getting your ass killed repeatedly until you wake the fuck up".
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (01-30-2013)
Old 01-30-2013, 10:39 AM   #10
Gamabunta
Chuunin

Gamabunta will become famous soon enoughGamabunta will become famous soon enough

From the start she only wants his dick yet only bleach makes it a lame foreplay sword fight...
Gamabunta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 11:57 AM   #11
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Guys, Kenpachi has weakened himself over the years merely to be able to fight to his limit every time, chasing that first sensation of pleasure he felt when he fought Unahona that time... Thus he has become the person and fighter he is now due to that one sensation and his path to pleasure... Unlike his former self that was merely on a path to power...

In order to return him to his former self, unahona is killing kenpachi over and over, then reviving him over and over... All to do a way with the person he has become, that has made him the weakling he is... and return him to his former self... An unchained monster with a zanpakto seeking power, not pleasure...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (02-07-2013)
Old 01-30-2013, 12:03 PM   #12
ckraizitee
Genin

ckraizitee is an unknown quantity at this point

I loved the chapter, thats a training worthy of a kenpachi.
The story is convincing as kenpachi literally tries to seal his power with the eye patch, so its not strange the same thing is happening uncounciously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
I was expecting Kenpachi to learn how to fight properly, hone his usage of reiatsu and eventually Bankai. Instead he needs to become even more of a loose cannon ? The hell is that ?
Who wants to see a level headed kenpachi, if he aint wild he aint zaraki.
ckraizitee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 12:34 PM   #13
KingZER0
Academy Student

KingZER0 is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree with ckraizitee if he aint fighting wild he wont seem like kenpachi, plus i have a feeling that once he gains access to his former mentality and his power he will pave the road to talk to his sword!

The reason for that is that the sword is the extension of ones soul and while others need to talk to express themselves kenpachi only needs fighting to express himself and that will help him with his zanpaktou problem i believe.
KingZER0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 12:44 PM   #14
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

If Kenpachi weakened himself to the point that the eye patch, which sealed about 80% of his power, brought him to a level on par with most of the other captains, the hell kind of beast was he when he was a kid?
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (01-30-2013), Gakure (01-31-2013), moebrown20 (01-30-2013)
Old 01-30-2013, 01:29 PM   #15
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
If Kenpachi weakened himself to the point that the eye patch, which sealed about 80% of his power, brought him to a level on par with most of the other captains, the hell kind of beast was he when he was a kid?
Apparently Yamamoto was the only one who could stop Unahona and child kenpachi as a kid Owned her so child kenpachi=yamamoto somehow apparently...

I guess adult kenpachi will surpass yamamoto and if he learn bankai, he will surpass ichigo too then... Do not really understand where the hell kenpachi came from... Watch him be the bastard son of the soul king who decided to pork a rukon district Hooker...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote